Rookies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,048 Followers

"Well, that takes of Keith... nice job by the way," she congratulated him. He looked over at his wife and seemed a little embarrassed at first but then he broke into a wide smile when my aunt stoked his ego.

"OK Camille... your turn."

I was expecting a little hesitation at the very least but if anything she seemed anxious to get it on with my husband. I wondered if she was just horny after watching her husband fuck me or maybe she was thinking more of revenge after seeing how much he enjoyed fucking me.

Steve was just as anxious and before I knew it they both were naked and standing in front of us looking at Linda who was fooling with her camera.

"Sorry, a little technical problem," she apologized but then seemed to have everything ready again. "So let's see... Camille, why don't you suck on Steve for a while."

Again, she responded without so much as taking a deep breath. Steve was already erect - no way he was ever going to watch me being fucked and NOT get aroused. Camille knelt and it seemed like she was imitating what I'd just done with her husband. Again I asked myself if she was really into oral sex. To be blunt, her technique sucked and all she was doing was bobbing her heads on him, taking maybe half of his dick in her mouth at most and it's not like Steve is all that spectacularly hung. Aunt Linda let her go for maybe a minute and that seemed to be enough for her purposes.

"So Keith, any particular way you'd like to see Steve have sex with your wife?"

Keith seemed surprised by the question but not more than Camille. I guess she had assumed that she would get to choose the same as her husband had. I wouldn't have been surprised if she had gone for missionary and I bet that my aunt was thinking the same - hence the question to her husband.

"How about on top... facing away," he said after thinking a few seconds. Hmmmmmm, was Keith into porn and this was one of the positions he liked watching the most?

Camille pursed her lips for a moment but then caught herself and a smile appeared. Whether it was real or not I wasn't sure but it didn't matter one way or the other. Steve was on his back with his head on the pillow, holding his dick at the base to point it to the ceiling.

As Camille mounted Steve I became more and more certain that this was f first for her. She just seemed too hesitant for it to be something she'd done much in the past, if at all. Still, I had to give her credit for her determination as she straddled his lap and positioned herself over him.

"Steve, let her do it," my aunt cut in as he started to position his dick to enter her. She didn't have to say more - I knew what she was going for. She wanted to record HER positioning his cock into her pussy so there was no doubt she wanted it.

Camille reached between her thighs for Steve's cock and wiggled about to get it right and then quickly sat on it, driving it into her in one quick movement. She must have been more turned on than I had suspected because Steve hadn't licked her and I hadn't seen her masturbate at all before this.

"Damn girl, you sure you have two kids?" Steve gasped as she ground on his dick. He was being kind I was sure but then it just made me all the more proud of him.

"Lean forward... put your hands on his knees," my aunt offered advice. She did as told, giving my husband a perfect view of her ass and his dick in her pussy. It also gave the same view to Aunt Linda's camera. Sure enough, just as she had told me she hardly ever gave Keith the time of day with all her shots being of Camille.

Seeing Keith fucking Camille was more erotic than anything hot. Everything had proceeded so fast there really hadn't been time to get that involved in the action. Even though I was still nude, as was Keith sitting next to me, I didn't even play with myself. It was almost clinical the more I thought about it with my aunt moving about taking shots from various angles, especially of her face and her reaction to the feel of another man's cock in her. Steve was doing the best he could, humping under her to try and cum as

quick as possible.

"OK stud, same as our Keith did," my aunt told him as he started to get that look on his face we both knew so well. "One on the ass, the rest inside."

Well, when he DID cum he totally missed her butt. In fact, the first shot flew so high it landed in the hair that was hanging down her back and a little on her back. He struggled a little to get back in her and before she could help a second shot landed right in her ass crack and started to run down. The rest he was able to shoot in her pussy as she sat down on him and let him cum while under her.

This time my aunt had different plans for Camille than she'd had for me when I was full of cum.

"Nice job Camille... now roll off of him and lay on your back," she said quickly. Once Camille was laying back she continued, "Now lift up your legs and spread... that's it... now push like you're having a baby again."

With a little work Camille was able to push out Steve's cum until it started to drain down her butt onto the sheets. My aunt was right up close, catching every drop as it emerged.

Then just as fast as it had started it was over. Steve got up and came over to give me a big kiss. God I wanted soooooo bad to suck his dick after having just fucked Camille but there was business to finish.

"OK, that does it," my aunt said as she put away the camera, "While I can't say anything official until your video is reviewed, I don't think you're going to have any problems."

Then she smiled at looked at Camille adding, "And I have to say dear, you really got into this a lot more than I'd expected!"

Camille seemed to blush and then she nodded to Steve, "Well, I had a good partner."

Not to be outdone, Keith chimed in with, "and Kelly... damn what can I say? You're a lucky man Steve."

Then Keith asked Aunt Linda, "So when do you think we can start with other couples?"

"Maybe a week at most," she answered as we all started to get dressed, "The reviews should be done in a day or two and then we have to update the profiles and get everything posted."

Keith looked a little disappointed but then he seemed to brighten up. Nothing more was said until we all were dressed and about to say our goodbyes.

"Ummmmm, not sure how to say this," he stammered, looking at his wife who seemed just as clueless as the rest of us as to where he was going. "OK, I'll just say it then. Would you guys like to get together for dinner tonight?"

I think we were all a little surprised but I had to say it was an interesting idea. Everything had been so fast and clinical that I wouldn't mind doing it again in a more casual atmosphere - and without the video camera.

"Is that like legal?" I asked.

My aunt laughed answering, "Well of course it's legal... you're all adults. And I guess it's not like you don't know each other already. Although I'll say this is the first time I know of that anyone has done this right after their interview. So are you saying you're ok with this Kelly?"

I looked at Steve and he just grinned. Yeah, like I had to even ask. We all were in agreement. Steve and Keith discussed arrangements while the women all giggled about how the interview had gone.

Eventually it was all worked out. We would go out for dinner and then simply return to this same room since it was booked for the entire night anyway so why waste money on another one? Their kids were old enough that they didn't have to worry about finding a sitter at the last minute. What excuse would they come up with for why they would be away the entire night? It's not like they could tell their kids the truth! Oh well, they would work that out by the time they got home.

Chapter 6 - Dinner for Four

===========================

One of the best things about what we had planned was we would be spending the night with them at the hotel. Just going to bed with a guy, having sex and then leaving shortly after seems to cheapen the evening for me. Steve and I make it a firm rule not to do repeat swaps so it's not like I am looking for any sort of relationship to develop. In fact, the reason we don't repeat with anyone is just so that doesn't happen! In this case while we had technically "swapped" with Keith and Camilla, I don't consider our initial encounter as being a true swap so it wasn't like we were breaking any of our own rules.

For me when it comes to spending time with another man it's all about emotions and sentiment. If I'm going to let a stranger fuck me then I at least like to feel as if I mean something to him, at least for that evening. Otherwise I may as well be his whore for the night. I love it when a man takes the time to stay in me after he cums, our bodies joined in the aftermath of mating. I like to fall asleep naked in a man's arms and wake to the feel of his firm erection pressing against me, knowing he wants me yet again. I like to whisper to him as our naked bodies press together, feeling his hands running all over me as he tells me his most intimate secrets. For a few brief hours I fulfill his every desire and I know that during that time he wants nobody more than me, not even his own wife.

We chose a relatively expensive restaurant for dinner but nothing too extreme. An upper-end joint tends to have fewer families and kids in general and provided for a more intimate atmosphere. Places like Friday's or Applebee's are much too noisy with too many people coming and going to allow for any sort of sexual dialogue to develop. While this place was known for its seafood (my first love), it also had a reputation for good steaks as well so it should satisfy anyone's pallet. Not that the primary goal for the evening was an exquisite meal but at the same time if you're going to have one, why not enjoy it?

Steve had made the reservations and as it turned out we were the first to arrive. As I took off my coat and handed it to Steve so he could check it, I was pleased to notice some of the other men waiting for their table glancing my way. It had been quite the debate for me earlier in choosing a dress to wear so I was pleased that my final choice was passing the second test of the evening. The first, of course, had been Steve's reaction when I stepped out from the bedroom and posed. I'd bought this dress months before but hadn't had just the right night to wear it until now so he'd never seen it on me before.

"Damn!" was all he'd said but the ravenous look in his eyes and the way he licked his lips told me more than anything he could say.

I turned to the side, allowing the high-cut slit to part just enough to show off my leg almost up to my hip. Although I had a black thong on underneath it was cut high enough so as not to reveal itself, lending the illusion that I MIGHT not have anything on underneath the dress.

The dress was a one-shoulder style where my right shoulder was bare and the dress came up and over the left shoulder for support. I actually preferred it over a couple of strapless versions I'd tried on as the extra support allowed for it not to be so tight around my boobs as to make me feel like I couldn't even breathe. This then allowed for the cleavage to plunge and hang just loose enough that it appeared that any second my boobs might fall out of it but yet just enough that I didn't.

Under my bust the dress was cut tight, showing off my firm stomach and hips and then loosening up down to my ankles. The left side was slit up almost to my hip but the dress was cut in such a way that it only really showed my leg if I pushed out my foot ahead of me and twisted slightly. Then again, if I sat down and put my left leg over my right then it certainly veiled a LOT of leg as well as some hip but then I could always cross the right instead in situations where that might be too risque. Sort of hard to imagine THAT sort of situation but the option was always there.

I suppose it goes without saying that I wasn't wearing a bra. Even if I was so inclined the neckline cut much low. Then again it wasn't like I needed one all the time anyway. If it wasn't for my job and sexy date nights for my husband, I'd probably not bother buying one in the first place. I DID go for a thin black thong but that was more for Keith than anything else. Around my left ankle I wore my favorite ankle bracelet that my father had given to me. Simple black pumps with ridiculously high heels on my feet were totally uncomfortable but the things women will do to make their legs look great! I also wore a delicate gold braid chain around my neck from which my gold and diamond studded cross was attached, hanging down right above my cleavage.

My hair... what can I say about my hair! All my life I'd fought it and I suppose I will for the rest of my life as well. Even $150 at the salon earlier didn't get the results I wanted but at least it looked better than it would have if I hadn't gone at all. Normally it's straight without a hint of anything but tonight I had fullness with enough curl to make it look thicker and with more body than normal.

"So you like it?" I asked sweetly, knowing full well what the answer would be but then what girl doesn't want to hear it?

"You... look... FANTASTIC!" Steve gushed as he moved over to me and wrapped his arms around me, clenching my ass with his hands as he kissed me.

"You know I have to redo my lipstick now," I teased him when he finally let me go.

"It was worth it," he said smiling at me but I noticed his eyes were fixed right where they belonged - my exposed cleavage. Well, may be for him as I was the one who had to head back to the bathroom to touch myself up again.

It felt a little out of place to climb up into Steve's pickup truck dressed like I was going to the prom. Someday I hope he'll break down and buy something a little less... manly I guess you could say. My car wasn't exactly in the best of shape so we tried to minimize the miles on it but that meant driving around town like we were heading for a rodeo. The only redeeming value was the full bench seat - not something you see much anymore. I loved riding up next to him and it made a lot of other things a lot easier as well if you know what I mean. Not tonight though - not in this dress and $150 for my hair before we even got there!

Soon after we were seated Keith and Camille made their appearance. Keith looked handsome in a dark blue sports coat and matching slacks. He even wore a tie over his white shirt. It was almost like he was heading for church after dinner. Camille was dressed in a conservative cream-colored dress that came to mid-calf. It was sleeveless but came up high to her neck. Judging from the looks of things, she was wearing a bra underneath as well. Her matching heels were about two inches at most and she had on nude hose. Her hair was loose with a bit of curl but nothing fancy. I guess she hadn't rushed to the salon the way I had.

Steve stood up as a gentleman should and shook Keith's hand. I smiled at Camilla who took the seat across from me as we assumed a boy-girl seating arrangement.

"Well we made it," Camille giggled as we all settled in.

Keith was smiling so I had to ask, "Oh, problems?"

This time they both smiled and Camille was looking down at her plate when Keith answered.

"You have to admit that this morning was pretty intense... especially for us as you can imagine. You guys do this sort of stuff all the time so I guess it's no big deal but that was the first time I'd ever seen Camille with another man - or her seeing me with another woman."

Camille finally looked up and add, "I think it really hit me when we lied to Emily about being away for the night. I was thinking about what if she told me such a story so that she could spend the night with one of her boyfriends. I don't think I've ever lied to my daughter this way before."

The waitress showed up just then and took our drink orders. I asked for my usual - Diet Coke, while Camille asked for a Chardonnay and the guys both ordered beers. I silently prayed that Keith wouldn't drink TOO much. Not only did beer give bad breath but I think it makes a guy's cum taste bitter.

Once she was gone I took the opportunity to change the subject. After all, we really didn't know anything about them so far as their personal lives were concerned. We talked about our families and interests. Of course neither Steve or I made any mention about incest. So far as I knew, neither of them even had any idea that Linda was my aunt. There had been a couple instances where I almost slipped and called her "aunt" but I managed to catch myself every time.

Dinner was served finally and as we ate the conversation slowed but also became more focused.

"So how long have you and Steve been married?" Camilla asked.

"It will be two years this coming September," I replied proudly, taking Steve's hand and squeezing it.

"And when did you start swapping?" she asked.

Steve coughed and I almost slapped him as I answered, "About a month after we got married."

I had a feeling it would surprise her so I was ready for the wide eyes and open mouth and didn't react.

"So I guess you guys really like it then," Keith said stepping into the conversation.

I looked at Steve for him to answer.

"We think it keeps our marriage fresh," he said, emphasizing the "we". Yeah right, it was HIS idea from the start but not that I complained.

"So why did you guys decide to get into it after all these years?" I asked Camille.

This time it was her turn to give her husband "the look". Keith rolled his eyes just a bit and took a deep breath before answering.

"I suppose it was our neighbors. He was joking one day about some of the hot wives in the neighborhood and made some comment about swapping. I thought he was joking at first but gradually he started telling me... well telling me things that they were into. I suppose one thing led to another and finally he asked me if Camille and I would be interested in doing such things. At first I thought he meant with him and his wife but I thought that would be a little kinky with them living right next door and all. Then he mentioned the group. So now we're here."

"Camille, have you ever seen Keith with another woman before this morning?" I asked.

Again she seemed embarrassed but she did answer. "Oh no, never before. It was harder than I thought but Linda had warned us not to show any hesitation or reluctance so I think I put on a pretty good show."

As she spoke, I felt a hand on my leg over my dress. It was from the left side - Keith's side of the table. I didn't say or do anything to indicate that I knew what he was doing but at the same time I also didn't do anything to discourage him. If anything I was wondering if my husband was doing the same with his wife. Probably not as I had a feeling she wouldn't have disguised her surprise very well.

"I don't know if Linda told you or not about us," I started and then felt a nudge against my knee from Steve. Apparently he thought I was going to spill the beans but he should have known better than that. I'd had over twelve years of experience in not making such mistakes and I wasn't about to start now.

Ignoring him, I continued, "but this was our first time doing the interview thinking with someone."

"Oh really?" Camille asked, "So how does that work? Do you volunteer, put your name on a list, or what?"

Little did she have a clue as to the truth and my answer didn't bring her any closer.

"Oh we've known her since we first got started. She videoed our interview as well. I guess she just knows how much we've come to enjoy it and she thought that we might find this as something new. After all, isn't that why people swap in the first place - for something new?"

Keith grinned and it was obvious that was why HE wanted to swap. Typical man. He leaned forward a little over the table, allowing his hand to slip between the slit opening of my dress and land on my bare upper thigh. Our seats weren't really all that close so he had to lean over quite a bit, making it obvious to everyone what he was doing but he didn't seem to mind. For that matter, neither did anyone else. Even Camille seemed to be trying her best to be a team player.

pghpa
pghpa
1,048 Followers