Room 126

Story Info
Ronald asks for the key to a hotel room he doesn't recall.
2.5k words
4.19
18.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,759 Followers

Ronald walked across the lobby to the front desk and said, "I need the key to Room 126, please." He had no idea why.

He didn't even recognize the hotel he was in. It looked like it might have been grand once, but now its glory was threadbare and worn. The elaborate rug that covered the lobby floor was worn thin by thousands of footsteps and faded by the sun until the pattern was almost indistinguishable, and the burnt-out bulbs in the massive chandelier overhead gave the room a sinister air in the fading light of the late afternoon. Even the desk clerk looked worn out, his eyes hooded with exhaustion and his face expressionless as he said, "Of course, sir. Room 126."

He handed Ronald a key. Of course it was still an actual key. Ronald couldn't imagine a place like this upgrading to electronic locks. They probably still thought that a television in every room was the height of luxury.

Ronald took the key from the clerk's outstretched hand and turned away, walking up the grand staircase at the far end of the lobby as though he knew exactly where he was going. That didn't seem normal. He didn't recognize the shiny, worn red carpeting that poured down the stairs; he didn't recognize the tarnished brass handrails. He had no idea where he was at all. He remembered walking home from work along his usual route, and he remembered a momentary sense of disorientation as the buildings stopped matching his memories. And then... he was pushing on the revolving door in the lobby. It didn't make sense.

The clerk never asked for his name. That didn't make sense either. Ronald was so caught up in the creeping sensation of bewilderment that he almost didn't notice that his legs were carrying him up the stairs as though they were following an intimately familiar path. When he did notice, it only served to heighten the feeling. He didn't know where he was, he didn't know how he'd gotten here, and he didn't know what his own body was doing. Ronald could feel a gnawing confusion at the very core of his identity, unmooring him from reality and giving everything a strange, dreamlike air.

Maybe he was dreaming. Maybe this was all a dream, and he was just following the dream logic to nowhere. Any second now, he would make his way to Room 126, and it would contain a giant spider or something, and he'd wake up and get ready for work. He'd forget this place, forget the dream, and it would all just fade to the back of his mind leaving nothing but a little twinge of confusion whenever he walked into a hotel lobby and subconsciously expected it to look dilapidated and mysterious. He walked a little faster, trying to get it over with.

He made his way to Room 126. He unlocked the door with the key. He opened it. There were no spiders, giant or otherwise. There was just a hotel suite, with thick beige carpeting and light blue wallpaper and a double bed that took up almost half the room. It didn't look like the rest of the hotel; this room had been renovated recently. All the furniture was new, expensive, and very tasteful. The blinds were drawn. The only light came from a single lamp on the bedside table.

Ronald went inside. He carefully took off his suit, folding each piece of clothing one at a time and setting it on a tasteful Herman Miller lounge chair, then went to lie down naked on top of the covers. He noticed idly the way that his dark skin contrasted vividly with the white bedspread, and the arrangement of the pillows that perfectly supported his head so he could stare down at his own cock. He was very hard, he realized. He had no idea why.

He didn't know how long he lay there, watching the tip of his cock twitch and quiver in an almost metronomic fashion. The room was warm enough to be perfectly comfortable without any clothes on, and the drawn blinds prevented him from drawing any kind of temporal references from the outside world. His wristwatch was sitting on the other side of the room-he could hear it ticking, his cock seeming to pulse and throb in time with the methodical rhythm of the passing seconds, but he couldn't associate it with anything. There was no clock in the room. Hotel rooms always seemed like they were designed to negate the passage of time in any event.

Ronald kept thinking that he should get back up. If this wasn't a dream... and he still wasn't sure about that, lack of spiders notwithstanding... then there was nothing stopping him from clambering off of the warm, soft bed, putting his clothes back on, and leaving the same way he came in. He knew that. Empirically, intellectually, he knew that he could get up anytime. And yet... his muscles remained loose and motionless. His eyelids drooped in relaxation. His eyes continued to follow the motion of his cock as each tiny pulse of arousal sent it swaying ever so slightly from side to side. He felt somehow attuned to the motions, as if they were magnified in his view a thousandfold.

Eventually, the door opened. A Caucasian man entered the room, a short wiry man with sandy blond hair and gray eyes. He smirked in satisfaction on seeing Ronald lying naked on the bed, and began taking off his t-shirt and jeans. Once he was nude, he stepped back out of view for a moment and returned with a bottle of massage oil. He sat down on the bed in between Ronald's spread legs, fixing him with a warm gaze. "Hello, Ronald," he said. "Do you know why you're here this evening?"

"Yes," Ronald said. This came as a complete surprise to him; he didn't recognize the strange man, any more than he recognized his strange surroundings earlier. Ronald wasn't exactly a prude; he'd had his share of casual partners, male and female. But he wasn't prolific enough to have lovers he couldn't identify by sight. This man was a total mystery to him. It unnerved him, but somehow his anxiety seemed to be pressed between thin sheets of glassy calm that prevented him from touching it. He could observe his emotions, just like he could observe his passive body, but he couldn't access either.

"Very good, Ronald," the man said, his hand stroking smoothly up and down Ronald's thigh. "And why is that?" His fingers brushed up against Ronald's hairless groin, teasing the sensitive skin and making Ronald's cock dribble out a surge of precum. Ronald hadn't noticed before now that he'd shaved his pubic area. When had that happened? How had he gone this long staring right at his crotch without realizing it was bare?

He wanted to ask so many questions. But instead, he gave an answer. "I am here to reinforce my hypnotic programming." Internally, Ronald scoffed. He wasn't under any kind of hypnotic programming-hypnosis didn't even work on him. His mind was so naturally resistant to outside control that he didn't even need to consider the possibility that he might be acting under hypnotic influence. Everything he did was something he wanted to do, and he didn't need to resist his subconscious instincts. What he said a moment ago was obviously incorrect.

"Good boy," the man on the bed said, his fingers roaming sensuously over Ronald's pubic area. "That's exactly right." Ronald made a mental note to revisit some of his conclusions from a moment ago.

The other man squeezed the bottle out over Ronald's groin and belly, drizzling lavender-scented massage oil onto his body until it dripped down and puddled on the bedspread below. Whatever material it was made out of, it obviously wasn't porous, and Ronald could feel it pooling around him where his weight pressed into the mattress. The man began to slide his hands over Ronald's slick flesh, making him tingle with pleasure. "You don't remember being hypnotized, do you?"

Ronald wanted to respond that of course he didn't remember being hypnotized, because he'd never been hypnotized because he couldn't be hypnotized. But instead, he heard himself saying, "No, Sir. My memories of programming are locked inside Room 126. My waking mind does not have the key. Only my deep self can go inside." It sounded absurd, like something out of a cheap thriller that played late at night on basic cable, but at the same time Ronald couldn't ignore the intense surge of pleasure that flowed up through his cock to gush out of the tip in a rush of precum. Some part of him really believed he was hypnotized, at least. The part in charge of his body.

"That's a good, good boy," the other man said, gently rolling Ronald's balls in the palm of his hand. It felt strangely familiar to Ronald in a way that even his own insistent denial couldn't shake-Ronald knew what it felt like to be touched in exactly that manner, by exactly those hands. It brought back memories of a room like this, a guest room at a party for the wealthiest of Ronald's clients at the firm where a little decadence was downright welcome. Ronald had... Ronald had...

The other man slid his hand up and over Ronald's shaft and the memory popped like a soap bubble, taking the indefinable anxiety along with it. Ronald felt his breath go out in a whoosh, his body sagging even deeper into the mattress as he felt himself sink further and further into a timeless void of relaxation and pleasure. "You don't need to remember being hypnotized, do you?" the man asked, his voice somehow soothing and commanding at the same time.

Ronald stared at the hand moving slowly up and down on his cock. As if from a great distance, he heard himself say, "I don't need to remember being hypnotized. I don't need to think about my obedience. I only need to obey." The words seemed to flow from his lips like a stream of mist, clinging to his skin until he inhaled them back in with each slow, lazy breath. It felt good to breathe in his programming. It felt good to let it flow into his brain and cover his thoughts with thick, obscuring fog. It felt so, so fucking good to watch his cock throb and tingle with pleasure until he couldn't think about anything else anymore.

"That's right, Ronald!" the man said, giving Ronald's cock a tiny squeeze and a slightly sharper tug. "You're such a good learner. You understand all your lessons perfectly. Now... who am I?" His other hand began to caress Ronald's balls as he spoke, lightly scritching over the skin with fingernails just long enough to provide the perfect sensation of hot, tingling pleasure.

"You are... my controller," Ronald said. It was so strange to hear himself gasping out the words, when his mind felt perfectly blank and placid following the motion of the other man's hand on his cock. He knew he was aroused, practically shuddering and panting with desire, but at the same time he felt so peaceful cocooned in the warm fog inside his head. It was a paradox that he couldn't resolve. Because he couldn't think anymore.

"You're doing so well," the other man said. "You're such a good, obedient boy for me. Doesn't that feel so nice?" He was stroking Ronald's cock with both hands now, waterfalling one after the other as he moved from the base to the tip in an unceasing rhythm that seemed to tug every last thought out of Ronald's mind and into his balls. Ronald could feel them tighten, drawing in as the pleasure grew too strong to resist. He loved feeling this way. He loved it so much that he forgot it, every time, so he could feel this way again the next day.

"I, yes, s-so nice, Sir..." he moaned, his hips somehow straining even as his muscles felt helplessly relaxed. "P-please, please may I cum, Sir, please, please may I cum for you Sir..." It felt like he couldn't hold back his climax another second, but something deep inside Ronald's foggy mind kept his orgasm locked away behind that same sheet of glass until he had permission from the controller. He needed permission to cum. He needed to cum so bad, and he needed permission to cum.

The controller kept stroking remorselessly, his hands a blur now on Ronald's shaft. "You know that this is how I control you, right? Every time you cum for me, it reinforces your programming. Every time you cum for me, it becomes more and more impossible to resist my commands. Every time you cum for me, you sink deeper and deeper into my inexorable control. Do you still want to cum, good boy? Do you want to cum and sink deeper for me?"

"YES!" Ronald's voice was a squeal of arousal he didn't even know he was capable of, a high-pitched whimper of desire that came from deep within the fog in his mind and overrode any possibility of thought. All he wanted right now was to let out the tension in his churning balls, shoot out his cum in gush after gush of messy semen over his controller's hands. The powerful urge steamrolled over any resistance he might have had. He needed to fucking cum, now. "PLEASE!"

"Good boy," the controller purred. "Cum."

Ronald's hips arched into the air as his entire world seemed to narrow down to an incandescent burst of pleasure centered on the very tip of his cock. It felt like it was glowing white-hot, tingling with overwhelming bliss as his controller's soft voice coaxed him into deeper, longer, more intense ecstasy than he could possibly imagine. Ronald felt like he was suspended in the moment of his orgasm, unable to do anything but writhe and moan as the sensation captured him and held him and melted away his mind into complete and total obedience to his controller. He moaned incoherently, babbling out praise and devotion that didn't make any sense even to his deep self. All he could do was cum.

And then the moment collapsed, and he felt himself shoot jets of hot semen up and out to splatter all over his chest and belly. Ronald sagged back onto the mattress, exhausted in mind and body.

But not finished yet. The controller clambered over Ronald's supine form, his balls brushing against Ronald's chest as he straddled Ronald's head and shoulders. "That's my good, good boy," the controller cooed, his cum-splattered fingers gently caressing Ronald's cheek with calm, confident affection. "I'm so proud of you. You're pleasing me so perfectly, more and more every single day. Now open wide, my sweet boy. It's time for me to fuck all your thoughts away for a little while."

Ronald nodded. His lips parted. And as his controller's cock filled his warm mouth, Ronald's weary eyes finally slipped shut.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,759 Followers