Room 128 Pt. 07

Story Info
The romance deepens.
2.5k words
4.33
959
1
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dinner was great!" He says, laying the room key card on the dresser and taking his shoes off as we enter the room.

"It really was." I say, looking for my chap stick in my bag.

"Do you want to do anything tonight? I know we have to check out in the morning. He says, sounding disappointed.

"Let's stay in and relax. We've both been on the move since Monday." I say.

"Sounds great." He smiles.

I kick my shoes off and put on a fluffy robe. I walk over and adjust the curtains to the balcony and turn the fire up; the wind whistles against the balcony glass making it colder. The weather is predicted to turn tomorrow evening.

"You cold?" He asks, flipping channels on the tv.

"A little, I'm gonna soak in the jacuzzi. It's a shame to not use it at least once." I say, smiling.

"Join me?" I ask.

"Of course; I'm gonna order some dessert and champagne from room service." He says, picking up the phone on the night stand.

"I'll wait until that arrives before I run the water." I tell him.

I clean up the room, organizing my clothes in my suitcase and packing up all my make up from the bathroom.

Finally, a knock at the door.

"Room service." They say. I sit down on the bed while he answers the door.

"Here you are, no keep the change, thank you very much." He says, closing the door.

I start the water in the tub, dimming the lights just a bit. He sets our treat and drinks on the side of the tub and grabs some towels from the bathroom. I make sure the water is okay, adjusting just a bit so it doesn't scald us, not that he would mind.

He comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I fall back into his embrace as he lightly kisses my neck while undoing my robe. I reach back and place my hand on his cheek; he pulls the robe off my shoulders letting it fall to the floor.

I look at him in the mirror in front of us, smiling slightly as his lips gently press against my neck once more. I moan softly, chills crawling up my body.

I lean forward, turning the water off. We both step in and get comfortable in the tub. "Is this warm enough?" I ask him

"It's fine for me, you?" He asks.

"Yeah it's good, definitely warming me up quick. I say, smiling. He grabs the champagne bottle, popping the top. I hold my glass as he pours it and then some for himself.

He turns to me after sitting it down, "to us." He says, smiling. We touch glasses and take a sip.

"That's terrible." He says, sitting it down.

"Yeah, it is." We laugh.

"The cake and ice cream is much better." He says smiling.

We sit and talk, enjoying each other's company in the low light and warm water. We finish eating and I move to sit between his legs in the water.

I lay my head back on his shoulder, his arms wrapped around me in the perfect embrace. He softly kisses my temple. I close my eyes, relaxing against him and enjoying the mood. I feel him move to my neck, planting the softest kisses and slowly breathing out causing chills to return.

His hands start exploring; first my sides as he holds lightly then slowly moving upward until he grips my breast. "Let me pleasure you. Let me feel your body against mine." He whispers in my ear softly. I shriver at his words, yearning for his next move.

I pull away from him, turning toward him in the tub. I wrap my legs around his waist, sitting in his lap. I kiss him, desire dripping from my lips as his tongue meets mine. I break away, moving to his neck, softly planting kisses and whispering in his ear "please me, use me to please yourself; anything you want baby."

I feel him shiver briefly, a slight moan as I resume kissing him. I reach down to stroke him, his cock standing ready between us. He leans back, his back resting against the tub. I squeeze his member steadily, his lips against my neck and his breathing in my ear.

"I want you." He says, his arms wrapping around my lower back. I lift up briefly, easing down onto him slowly. I moan as his prick fills me, feeling every ridge and inch he has. I embrace him fully, sitting on his lap again, kissing him intensely. I rock my hips forward and then back slowly to start, looking him in the eyes. I speed up as his grip on my ass becomes tighter.

His nails dig into my skin as I start bouncing, water splashing between is. I lean forward, positioning my legs behind me so I have balance on my knees. I hold on to his shoulders, my ass shaking as I fuck his cock, steadily increasing my pace. He rests his arms on the sides of the tub, enjoying the pleasure I'm providing.

I feel myself letting go, my body starting to shake as I continue moving against him. I wrap my arms around his neck, my weight falling forward on him as I explode on his dick. He holds me and starts thrusting as I moan instinctively, my eyes closing as I ride his cock.

I feel him smiling against my neck as he thrust into me, letting me finish what I created. I lay against him momentarily, regaining strength as he softly kisses me. He reaches over and pulls the drain up, letting the water out.

We stand up; he grabs me, pulling me close. I melt against his embrace, want dripping from his lips as our tongues circle with one another. "I need you under me, I need to bury myself deep inside you, to feel you gripping me." He says, kissing my neck.

I step over the side of the tub, wrapping a towel around my back and drying off quick. He does the same as I lay down in the center of the bed, adjusting pillows to make sure we're as comfortable as can be.

He parts my legs as he centers himself with me, hovering over me as we get into position. His lips meet mine, desperation takes over as he pushes into me, burying himself like he wanted. My legs wrap around his lower back, grasping my hip with one hand while the other holds his weight on the bed as he begins thrusting.

My nipples harden in the cool air compared to the water, he notices, smiling slightly as he takes it in his mouth, sucking and teasing between his teeth. I run my hand through his hair, resting on the back of his neck as he goes in and out.

His cock fits into me perfect. He's thick and long, his pace just right to make me melt. He lets go of my nipple, towering on top of me as his hips thrust against mine. My arm falls from around his neck to the bed, my fist gripping the sheet as continues. I can tell he knows I'm close, his punts getting more stern.

He leans down, his lips gently touching mine sending chills through my body. "Let go baby, I feel you holding back. I feel you tugging at me and stopping" He whispers, kissing my neck. "I'm no where near finishing." His words make me melt into the moment, my body tenses against his.

He thrusts just a little faster, breathing out heavy on my bare skin. I let go, yelling out uncontrollably as my cunt explodes on him. He doesn't let up, his dick pounding into me as my body aches against him, he pushes my leg further up, inching just a bit deeper inside my pulsating pussy.

I feel him smile as he kisses me, my walls still tugging at his cock. I rest my hand on his cheek, kissing him harder. "Turn over and pop that ass in my face!" He says, pulling back. I do as he says, arching my back. He slaps my ass, rubbing his tip against my wet slit.

He teases a bit more for a second. I push back toward him, shaking my ass just a bit. I hear him laugh as his hands run down my sides, settling on my hips. He slides into me slowly, chills returning as my walls accommodate him. He starts pounding me, holding my hips as his balls slap against the wetness, that well known sound filling the room.

I squeeze him, my pussy wrapping around him again and again. "Oh baby you're so tight. Keep doing that!" He begs. I smile, squeezing him tightly and holding. He grunts, his grip loosen on my ass. He holds still inside me, letting me please him for a moment.

I rock back and forth on his dick, holding myself on him as I squeeze him and release. "You like that baby?" I ask, tugging at his prick once more.

"Squeeze harder and rock back on me please baby!"

I do as he asks, coming forward and clamping down, slowly pushing back, burying his cock inside me. He moans, his head dropping down in pleasure as I fuck him per his request.

"You're gonna have to stop if you want more from me." He says, holding my hips in place. I rock back once more and relax myself on him.

"I want one more, then it's your turn." I tell him.

"How do you want it from me? Give me a play by play." He says, as I turn over.

I look him in the eyes, taking his cock in my hand, stroking slightly. "I want your tongue inside me, circling my bump, your fingers buried while you taste our love on me." I tell him, kissing him gently before he pulls away.

Without hesitation, he dives between my legs, kissing my inner thigh. I run my fingers through his hair, his lips teasing as he moves to my other thigh, planting wet kisses.

I feel my face burning, my lips swollen, waiting for him to take his first taste. He comes up, kissing my stomach, his fingers trailing my inner thigh, my cunt begging for his touch. He comes up from my stomach, looking me in the eyes as his lips press against mine.

My hand shaking I grab his cheek, my tongue tangling with his as he kisses me. He bites my lower lip as he breaks away, sliding back down my body.

My legs rest over his shoulders as he gently teases me once more, kissing softly. I close my eyes as he finally takes his first taste. His tongue trails up my swollen slit. I push my hips forward, pushing him inside and against my desperate clit.

His tongue begins running circles around my begging bump. My moans are unrestrained as he begins alternating between my clit and plunging his tongue inside me.

My back arches as his fingers slid inside, lifting upward. He sucks and tugs my clit with his tongue circling, my body explodes. Uncontrollable pleasure pours out of me, drowning him from chin and chest. He grasps my legs as he finishes his task, coming up to breathe, stroking himself.

I come down from my high, tasting myself on his lips as he kisses me. I look him in the eyes, his face wet from my finish. "I need inside you. I'm holding back with everything in me." He says, kissing my neck.

I take him in my hand, his cock dripping with precum. My orgasm has pushed him past the point of return; his cock throbbing in my hand as I pull him to my entrance.

No hesitation as he plunges himself back into my body. I immediately tighten on him, knowing what he's desperately worked for. He buries himself, holding steady as I tug his member with my walls. He leans down, his lips meeting mine with hunger.

I continue squeezing him, his hips beginning to thrust instinctively. I pick up my own pace, wanting to please him as well as he did me. His head drops, my pussy tugging him as tightly and as sternly as I can.

He pushes deeper inside me, his dick pumping out his load as he fills me. He exhales deeply, his moans of release echoing in the room; throwing his head back as my body pulls at him, helping him release everything we've built up.

He looks down at me, his cock still buried deep inside me. His face is flushed, a bit of sweat around his hair line. A slight smile forms as he leans down, kissing me softly as he exits my body and sits on the side of the bed.

I lean up, grabbing the covers from the bottom of the bed and covering my naked body. He stands up, walking to the balcony and stepping outside. He stands there wiping his face with his hand before stepping back inside. He puts the fire on low and closes the curtains back.

He lays back down, facing me. I smile at him, my face still flushed from our activities. He smiles back, leaning in for a kiss. "I never know what to say after such a time. But you are amazing and I love you."

He kisses my forehead. I lay my head on his chest, his body sticky with sweat. "I love you too. Can I ask you something?"

"Of course." He says as I move off of him. "Please don't take this as me saying I don't enjoy the sex we have cause trust me, I do. It's great but I'm just curious: why are you so gentle and careful I guess?" I ask him, my voice cracking nervously.

He smiles, "Hey, don't be nervous, we can talk about anything. I like it that way, I last much longer, I'm not worried about hurting you and honestly my ex only wanted rough dirty sex and after a while there was no connection. I have to connect emotionally to get to the point it's pleasurable physically." He explains.

I smile, not doubting that his explanation would be anything but romantic. "Thank you for being that way. My ex was the same way, I never truly felt satisfied. There was no desire, no build up. It was point A to point B for him." I explain.

"I will do it anyway you want, and if rough dirty things ever cross your desires, I will fulfill it to the best of my ability. Your pleasure is what builds me up, that's what gets me to my finish line." He says.

I smile and lean in to kiss him. His tongue meets mine, chills covering my body. He breaks away, looking at me. "I love you so much"

"I love you baby." He says. I pull the covers around my neck, getting comfortable.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower before I go to sleep. I'll try to be quiet." He says, getting out of bed.

"I'll be asleep by the time you're done. I'm beat." I say.

"That's fine, sweet dreams my love." He says, turning my lamp off and kissing my forehead. I watch him walk away into the bathroom and hear the water start as I fall asleep.