Room 128 Pt. 06

Story Info
She’s spicing things up for him.
1.6k words
4.83
1.1k
2

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He has to go to work before I leave for my meeting. I jump in the shower and get my make up done. While shopping the other day, I got some new kegel balls. I use them periodically to keep things in shape. While this meeting may take a few hours, I figured it would be the perfect opportunity to use them.

I lay back on the bed and start rubbing myself so I'm not shoving them in dry. I think of him, his hair, his perfect body and massive cock. I smile to myself, quickly become wet enough to ease it in. These are different than the kind I have at home. I decided to go with silicone this time, around an inch and a half in diameter. The string end is a loop for easy removal.

I stand up and tighten around it to see how it feels and to test it I'm going to be able to keep it in the whole time. I moan slightly, the bulbs filling me perfectly. I don't have any worries, it seems secure.

I put on my clothes: a red blouse and black pencil skirt that rests right above my knee. I hate these skirts but the boss said business attire for this meeting. I decide to go without underwear for dramatic affect which is also encouraging me to hold this in even more.

I get my black heels on and head for the door, periodically squeezing around the bulbs.

I make it to the conference center, 20 minutes to spare. I look in my car mirror to make sure my make up is okay, adjust my hair and head inside. I'm not familiar with anyone here since this is just a meeting for representation of the company. Each month someone is required to go on behalf of the company they work for and this happened to be my month in my home town, which so far has worked out great for me.

The meeting is long and honestly boring. The instructor prepared a slideshow, highlighting top sales over the last quarter, talking about projections for the next year and hopeful expectations for the future. I attempt to stay focused, but it reminds of college lecturers I had been to. I squeeze the bulbs inside me, harder each time I release to do it again. Chills crawl up my back and with that I decide it need to cool it before something embarrassing happens, but man this thing is amazing.

I zone out for who knows how long. I can see us in bed, his strong arms wrapped around me, our bodies tangled up with one another. I can imagine him finding these things inside me, I wonder what is reaction would be? I think to myself.

Finally, the meeting ends. I'm brought back to reality by the clapping at the end of everything. I stand up to leave, adjusting my skirt causally as I exit the conference room. I head to my car, my inner thighs soaking. I feel the wetness as I walk.

Back at the hotel, I see his truck in the parking lot. I quickly head to our room, kicking my shoes off as I enter.

"Hey you're back. How was the meeting?" He asks, greeting me as I come inside.

"Boring as usual. They're a waste of time, but it's free money I guess for being the one to attend" I say, smiling.

"Yeah that's a perk." He says.

I sit my purse and phone done, squeezing the bulbs again, finding it hot that he has no idea they're inside me.

"So what's the plan for tonight?" He asks.

"I'm not sure, I haven't really thought about it yet. Are you hungry now?" I ask, walking into the bathroom.

"I could eat. How does the restaurant here at the hotel sound?" He suggests.

"I've heard good things about it. That's fine with me." I say, turning the light off. I took my business attire off and wrapped up in robe for the time being. I'm more of a casual, comfy clothes type of person.

"We'll go whenever you want. Anything you wanna do right now in mind?" He asks, sitting on the bed.

"I've got some ideas." I say, smirking at him.

"Oh yeah. Let me hear them." He says, jerking his shirt over his head.

"You buried deep inside me." I say, standing between his legs, his hands wrapping around my lower back inside the robe. He kisses me slowly, savoring each motion.

"I never thought that meeting would end, I fantasized about us the whole time." I tell him between kisses.

"Did you? What's your fantasy baby?" He whispers, his kisses sloppy against my neck.

"Lay me down and find out." I say. He grabs me and tosses me back on the bed, coming up between my legs to kiss me again after pushing his boxers off. He unties the robe, grabbing my boob as it's now exposed.

He kisses me harder, his hand trailing lower and lower down my body. He reached my lips and breaks our kiss.

"What's this?" He asks, confused.

"The fantasy during my meeting." I say. He gets up to get a closer look.

"Is that a sex toy?" He asks, confused.

"Not exactly. It's a kegel ball."

"Oh you squeeze them and it makes you tighter. Keeping that pussy tight for daddy?" He says, grinning.

"Exactly." I say.

"That's hot. You had it in the whole meeting?" He asks.

"Yes." I clarify.

"And I get to remove it?" He asks.

"If you want to. And I really want you to" I say, eager.

"Oh I want to." He says, eagerly. He leans down to kiss me again, rubbing my clit before removing it.

"So this is how you squeeze me so tight all the time." He says.

"I'm sure it helps." I say, laughing.

"Oh it does. How often to do you use them?" He asks.

"About twice a month, unless I get bored. It feels good to me to bare down on it." I explain.

He smiles as tell him this, he hooks his finger around the loop sticking out of me. He tugs lightly with no sign of it coming out.

"Are you holding on? I don't want to hurt you." He says.

"You're not going to hurt me, and yes I am. Pull it against my tension." I tell him. "And kiss me while you do." I say.

He grins and leans down. "This is making me even harder." He tugs again as his tongue circles with mine. I grip the bulbs as hard as I can hold on to them. I moan as he's sliding them out; the wetness on it glistens in the light.

He smirks as he holds the loop around his finger. "No wonder you're so tight, this thing is huge." He says, sucking on it before laying it down.

"God you taste so good." He say, kissing me.

"It's not that big." I say, laughing.

"If it pleases you, that's all that matters, but now it's my turn." He says, kissing down my stomach.

"Yes baby please." I moan as he's lips kiss mine down below. I hold the back of his head as his tongue works my clit. My pussy is dripping at this point, aching for him to slide inside.

He looks up at me as he's licking me; I pull him up to me, kissing him hard, circling my tongue around his to taste my own juices. "I want you to so bad." I breathe out.

He strokes his raging hard cock and pecks it against my clit before pushing into me. He goes in slowly, his dick fulfilling my void. He breathes out a sigh of relief as he begins to thrust in and out. I can feel I'm tight and I can't relax, but I don't think he minds.

"You feel amazing." He says.

"Yeah, you like how tight I am?" I ask, giving him a slight squeeze.

"I could cum right now." He says, slowing his pace.

"Let me ride you." I say, turning over on top of him.

I slide down and take him in my mouth. I can feel him throbbing as I stroke him up and down. I run my tongue up the bottom of his prick and engorge his tip while stroking him. I beat his dick against my tongue before straddling him. I lean down and kiss him; I can feel eagerness on his lips.

I line him up with my hole, slowly easing down on him. He's eyes close as I slowly take him inside my wet, dripping pussy. I start riding him, my ass shaking as I fuck his member steadily. He grips my butt, helping with the rhythm before taking over completely. I relax on him as he thrust into me, his pace filled with hunger as he's ready to release.

I rub my clit while I he pounds me, his eyes still closed and face becoming red. I steady myself with my other hand griping his shoulder as I lean down and kiss him, shoving my tongue in his mouth.

I tighten around him, rubbing my clit in sync with his thrust. I pulsate on him, my head going back as I explode on his prick.

"Oh baby don't stop!" I beg.

He grunts, his face puffy and red he releases his sweet load into me. He raises his knees to my back for more support and I bare down on him as he finishes, his cream coating my walls and making us both wetter.

I lean down and kiss him, his pace slowed now.

"It gets better every time we do this." He says, pushing my hair out of my face.

"I'll never get enough of you." I say, kissing him lightly as I crawl off him.