Room 304

Story Info
A couple meet for the first time.
2.5k words
4.18
3.2k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had talked before, for so long to be honest, he was kind and understanding, he certainly knew how to make a girl feel special......

Okay

Let me explain, I have been in a loveless relationship for years. Living with a narcissist is difficult, after a while you actually believe everything that is told to you, even though you knew you weren't fat or ugly or stupid come to that. The relationship had died a long time ago, after a decade of no physical touch you just become used to the idea that no one wants you.

Step in the dearest friend I have, she knew what I had been going through, and although much younger than me she was my mentor, my voice of reason, the one I went to every time I felt like giving up. She and I laughed a lot, messed around even more and told repeatedly to get back to work, she truly was my bestie.

One morning she came in and said, I've got an idea. You need a man, hell no, I've got one at home I don't need another. No no she said, one to make you feel good. Oh yeah, and where exactly do you find one of those......... She took out her phone and said 'here' as she showed me a site on the internet. No absolutely no, no way. Yes, she persisted. And so my story begins.

I begrudgingly sat down with 'bestie' and together we made a profile of me, we laughed and joked. I truly thought we were wasting our time. We took pictures, which I hated, I looked like well I looked awful, she on the other hand said I looked great.... Yeah right.

Within minutes of uploading said profile, I was having emails, left right and centre. Jeez what the hell, some were pretty disgusting, like 'wanna fuck' oh dear lord, No.

Some however were obviously from men who actually cared. Together we went through the emails, deleting 97% of them, then whittling down to just two. I asked her kindly to stop the emails coming through so she 'paused' the site..... Good.

We took our time, during working hours you understand, to decide who to talk to. We both decided that 'this one' was the nicest.

We struck up a conversation, which was divine, he wanted to know everything about me, which was strange but good. We talked for months. My tummy had somersaults each time I saw that I had a message from him. How can this man actually like me, it was totally alien to me. But I found myself making more of an effort to get dressed in the morning, my makeup looked good, my hair even better, I had tried different colours when I was going through my 'weird stage' but had finally gone back to blonde.

Bestie noticed the change in me. I felt more confident, walked with purpose and smiled a lot. Not that the narcissist noticed, in fact we got to the stage where he didn't even see me let alone speak. Nothing mattered, I had a male friend and he made me feel good.

Messages turned into phone calls, his voice, oh my god his voice, he came from the midlands, my favourite accent, his voice alone turned me on. This is crazy, wait until he meets me, he'll run for the hills.

Then one morning during his call he asked if I was free the following Friday, what, um yes definitely yes, I tried not to sound too desperate, but we made a date, A date, me, what the hell am I thinking of. I went to see my bestie, oh my god, you'll never guess. He wants to meet me. She thought it was amazing, personally I was dying on the inside. I hadn't had physical contact in years, what if I don't work, what if I can't.... what if..........

The fear raged through me, how do I get out of this, I can't, don't be mean. Oh dear lord. I was so nervous, I phoned my GP, made an appointment and went along to see her. Talk about embarrassment, Now she started, what can I help you with........ So I just blurted it out, all the fears, and the what ifs. I pleaded with her to give me an internal to make sure it was sort of okay to use, she laughed and said, what do you think as happened i'ts healed over'. We both laughed but she understood my predicament. She is a great GP. Her advice floored me but it was good honest advice: find yourself a good vibrator and plenty of lube.... Dear god. Really......

As instructed I purchased said items, and tried to use them, embarrassment and pain was too much. But I persisted until said item went in said hole with ease. Embarrassed.

Then the day arrived. I felt sick, perhaps I should call it off, bestie phoned 'are you ready yet' I don't know if I can do it. Get your arse to said destination and enjoy. Phone me when you arrive and when you leave. I will need all the details. Course she does.

I dressed in a pretty dress and flat shoes, my hair and body freshly washed and my favourite perfume. I got in the car and drove.... I had a tummy ache, headache, you name it I had it.

I parked where he told me to park, I texted him to say that I had arrived and was in the car park.

As soon as I saw him, my body relaxed, his smile was beautiful, he held me close, saying it was good to meet me. Then he kissed me, I thought I was going to melt there and then, His kisses were and are divine.

With his hand in the small of my back, we walked to the hotel, oh dear lord

This was all new to me, I felt nervous. I shouldn't have been. The way he held me, so gentle and kind. This is just what I needed to be honest and he knew it.

He undressed me slowly, folding each item of clothing and placing it on the chair. I couldn't speak. What do I say?. Nothing was rushed, just very surreal, I stood there in bra, suspenders and stockings. He just looked at me admiring the view. What view? He came to me, took me in his arms and smothered me in kisses.

My mind was in turmoil, this is the first time in years. Relax you fool I heard in my mind. Yet here I was in the arms of another man and absolutely loving it. Skin to skin, connection had deprived me for so long, I didn't realise this is what I had been longing for.

My lover was everything, he took his time, knowing that I was practically a virgin again. I was nervous, excited, my mind and body racing.

I was very conscious that my body had aged, I was no longer the slim girl I used to be, weight had crept upon me, but with no one looking at me it didn't matter, god how I wished I took better care of myself. Still nothing I can do about it now.

As he touched my body I became more and more relaxed. My cunt was wet, so wet, he cupped her, with his other hand caressing my tits, back and thighs. Then he pushed a finger gently inside me. His mouth over mine I moaned as my legs buckled. My wetness dripped down my legs.

Taking me to the bed, he lay me down, so sensual, he took his time with everything. Fingering my oh so wet cunt he brought me to orgasm. My body shuddered as the explosion shot through my body. He sucked my nipples gently, I was in heaven. When he went down on me his hot breath and mouth covered my pussy, his tongue pushing its way deep inside. Holding my hips he pulled me towards him pushing further another wave of ecstasy flowed over me.

He pulled me in front of the mirror and made me look at myself as he fingered me, telling me how beautiful I was. Fuck I was so embarrassed, all I could see was my fat tummy and enormous boobs that no longer stood up on their own,. He told me that my body was amazing, curvy, voluptuous and downright sexy.

Really? What me?

His praises didn't stop and I gradually became less embarrassed and more confident. He pulled up a chair in front of the mirror and made me sit there with my legs wide open.

Oh my god really?

He then knelt in front of me and pussy worshipped me. It was intense, but oh so sexy. This man, this gorgeous man had my pussy cumin over and over again. My moans and screams intensified as wave after wave hit my body, cum dripping out of me, he licked up every drop like a hungry cat lapping its milk.

I felt exhausted with passion, he laid on the bed, I climbed on top of him, kissing my way through till my mouth was over his. I lowered myself onto his hard rod of steel, he slipped inside filling my wanton cunt.

When did I become so brazen? I was in fact quite pleased with myself.

I moved up and down slowly and in rhythm. I tried to lean back but my legs and back were aching, oh god how embarrassing.

He flipped me over and pounded my pussy, in, out, in, out harder, faster, I shouted, he put his hand over my mouth, what the fuck, the shock hit me, this was all too new for me, the experience was new but my god it turned me on.

He looked at me while he continued to pound I new he was close, I grabbed his arse to pull him into me but he moved away, looking at me and telling me

No

Wait.

He pulled me to the edge of the bed, getting me to stand, what the hell was happening

He blindfolded me and told me to stand there, shit, I'm not sure about this. He put me up against the wall facing in, my arse in full view.

Spread your legs and push your arse out. This voice was so powerful, I wasn't sure where the voice came from. I did as I was told. The first slap was a surprise,

What the fuck, you bastard, who the hell do you think you are....

The second came harder then again and again. My arse was sore and very hot, my mind was in turmoil. Who did he think he was slapping me, but on the other hand my pussy was so wet, my breathing deep. Hell you dirty bitch, I was enjoying it.

I couldn't see anything, then it went quiet. My senses were on high alert, had he left me. Was he going to get someone else? My mind was in overdrive. I wasn't going to panic but shit I felt uncomfortable.

Then I felt him by my side, the blindfold came off and he looked at me with such love he kissed me long and deep, confusion didn't come close. He held me for what seemed an age.

There's a good girl, you did really well.

He disappeared into the bathroom, then came and took me into the shower, lathering my sore arse with soft bubbles, kissing me, touching me, fingering me.

This man knows which buttons to press to make my body respond. For the first time in so many years, I actually felt like I was alive. Someone at last enjoying what every other woman was enjoying, only my experience was exceptional.

He dried me with a white fluffy towel, then took me to bed..... Again. I sat on the edge as he made me a cold drink. God I needed it

As he turned to face me his delicious cock was right in front of me. I held it tight as my tongue swirled round the top, my hand moving up and down the huge shaft. I took more and more into my mouth, his girth was thick but I loved it. Sucking slowly to begin with.... Then stopping. I looked up and smiled as I took the cold drink from him.

His words.... You fucking cunt, only made me smile.

I placed the drink down on the side, looking at him I resumed my position, and took him deep into my mouth, playing with his oh so big balls and rubbing that thick cock.

Faster, harder, spit running down the shaft, he grabbed my hair and pulled me towards him. I gagged as he went too deep

Take it bitch, I tried to retreat but his hold was too strong, sucking and dribbling spit from my mouth he kept me there.

Was he going to cum in my mouth, damn this is my first time giving head, I'll be sick if he cums in my mouth. He stopped and pulled away from me. Again telling me what a good girl I was.

His smile melts my heart, his voice is like silk

For my first encounter he certainly made me feel like a million dollars

I think I must have been in a world of my own, because the next thing I knew he pushed me onto my back, pulling my legs in the air as he entered me hard and fast.

No sentiment, just raw sex.

Jeez where has the love gone, cause it aint here.

He lowered my legs and continued with the pounding, I tried to speak but his hand went over my mouth. He told me to look at him

Don't take your eyes off of me.

This experience, this amazing beautiful experience I didn't want to end. It may be hard and raw but my god my cunt was dripping. He pushed harder, deeper, faster, oh fuck I'm cumin. I tried to scream but his hand over my mouth wouldn't allow it. He was ready. He pushed, grinding my cunt into submission, then he moaned, I could feel his hot seed hit the top of my cunt. He stayed there as his last drop filled me.

He kissed me so passionately, I melted into his arms. The experience was intense. I was excited as to what I had done, but more importantly what he had done to me.

He gave me life.

He told me repeatedly I was amazing. Was he being kind, I don't think so. He helped me dress, telling me how good I looked. How he liked my hair and my dress sense. We kissed whilst we were in the lift, like two teenagers. I felt on top of the world.

We walked over to where I had parked the car. More kisses then said our goodbyes.

I hope to hear from him again, this man is something else. Incredibly handsome, with such a beautiful way about him. I hope I didn't disappoint.

Not to worry, on my way home I had a text message saying,

Here's to next time.

Oh my god bestie you will not believe in a million years what your friend has been up to......

Sweet Rose