Sneaky Sex

Story Info
Fucking my best friend's new man.
3.3k words
4.21
7.1k
13
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl and I had been best friends from our early twenties. Back then, we got up to a lot of mischief, and covered for each other on several occasions. On one trip to Italy, we travelled with our partners, and she had to cover for me. I fucked a cute young man that worked at the hotel we were staying. He fucked me on the emergency exit stairs when my partner went downstairs to collect something for us. He got back quicker than I expected and Cheryl had to make up a cover story. I returned the favour when she turned up at my house with a young black man in tow. They went upstairs and fucked for about an hour, during which time, her partner called and I made up a story to cover her.

Over the years, we lived in the same neighbourhood and partied together. There was a town centre nearby that was a bustling area during the day, and on weekends, it was party central. With no less than three nightclubs and several bars with dance areas, it was the place to be and be seen.

It was a Friday night that our troubles started. We were in our favourite party spot, flirting with all the cute guys, while dancing and having a good time. We were all dancing in a circle, when Cheryl said she was going to the toilet. When I turned around she was dancing with a tall black man. We were regulars and knew most of the good looking guys that frequented the spot. The man Cheryl was dancing with was definitely new to the club. First impressions said he was military or ex-military. He was muscular but not bulky. The more I looked at him, the more of a warm and fuzzy feeling I got. His beard and moustache were trimmed in such a way that they were the same thickness as his eyebrows, complimenting his smooth dark skin. Smooth and simple was the name of the game with this man.

Cheryl went to the toilet and came back in record time. Her man was dancing with a bottle of Guinness. She wrapped herself around him and was moving her ass in rhythm with him. Having known Cheryl for many years, I knew she was rubbing her pussy on his leg. The music slowed and Cheryl was grinding on his right leg. It looked like she was dry humping him.

"Cheryl is really hot for this man," I thought as I watched her dance. When the music changed, she gave him a kiss on the cheek and made her way back to the girls. When she let him go, it became very clear why she was grinding on his leg. The snake I saw running down his right leg made my pussy flip. Cheryl had not yet got back to us before another woman had his cock firmly between her ass cheeks.

"Oh my god Tee, did you see the man I was dancing with," Cheryl asked with so much excitement in her voice.

"Who is he? I asked, looking back at him to catch another glimpse of his cock.

"Told me his name is Reggie, and this was his first night in the area," she replied.

"He's very good looking," I said.

"Not only good looking but he feels so good. His body is firm all over, especially his butt," she said in a horny tone of voice.

"I saw you enjoying the feel of his cock," I said with a naughty smile.

"You know me Tee, I was rubbing my pussy on that snake," she said with intent. We both had a laugh and went back to the other girls.

When it was time to go home, Cheryl went to Reggie and was staring into his eyes as she spoke. She came back to us and said she won't be joining us in the taxi, she has a ride home. We all told her to have a good time as she left with him.

The next day, I couldn't wait to call her to get the juicy details. She told me they only kissed and fondle through our clothes. I was somewhat disappointed but nevertheless, we went into detail about his technique. Before we ended our conversation, she told me that she invited him to her birthday party.

"Excellent!" I exclaimed. "I will get a chance to dance with him as well," I continued.

We said our goodbyes and for some reason that I didn't understand, a tinge of jealousy washed over me. For the next week, I thought about this man everyday, and my thoughts were accompanied with that tinge of jealousy.

On the day of the party, Cheryl arranged for Reggie to be my chauffeur. I had picked out a little black dress to wear and my sexy, purple lace underwear. I chose that underwear set because it was a T-back. Deep in my subconscious, I knew I wanted to fuck this man.

He arrived at my house on time. He opened the car door for me and as I got in, I opened my legs a little wider to give him a sneak preview. When we got to the party, he opened the door for me again, and I opened my legs for him. He smiled and we made our way inside.

The party was packed. All of our friends and friends with benefits were there. Cheryl found us and greeted us with a kiss. She greeted Reggie with kiss and butt squeeze. We all smiled and as we made our way to the bar, I was visited by the green eyed monster. "Why am I jealous?" I thought. As we moved through the crowd, Reggie drew a lot of attention, from both men and women. Dressed in a grey muscle shirt and black jeans, Reggie looked big and imposing while at the same time, sexy as hell.

Cheryl had her hands full with men trying to be her man for the night. As soon as she finished dancing with one man, two or three men would try to be the next man in line. With all of these men keeping Cheryl busy, that gave me the opportunity to entertain Reggie. I pushed my ass into him and started to grind on him, hoping to feel his cock. I didn't have to wait long. Reggie wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me tighter into his body, and tighter on to his cock. Feeling his huge cock on my ass, made my pussy flip. He adjusted his position so that his cock was now between my butt cheeks. That move made my pussy go crazy. His cock felt so good that I began to think of fucking him. Reggie helped me to make my decision with his next move. He placed his hand over my pussy and squeezed my left breast at the same time. A huge shot of adrenaline rushed through me, making me take a sharp breath. He slipped his hand under my dress and cupped my pussy. My pussy was gushing at this point and he felt the wetness. He pulled the lace panty aside and found my clit. With him playing with my clit and his cock between my butt cheeks, my pussy took control of my thought process. I reached behind me and pulled his zip down, navigated his boxers, and wrapped my hand around his cock. I began to stroke his cock at the same speed as he was flicking my clit. I closed my eyes and threw my head back as my pussy started to convulse. As my orgasm built, I was struggling to keep it down. I was moaning and trembling. Luckily my girlfriends had formed a semicircle around me, hiding from view.

Reggie released my clit, giving me the opportunity to take his cock out. I pulled it out, bent slight forward and slipped it into my pussy.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed as his cock stretched my pussy. I pushed back until I was full of cock. My girlfriend to my right was smiling as she saw what was happening. She came a little closer to give me cover and support. With my pussy full of cock, I reached back and was shocked to feel about three inches of cock outside. I was rocking on this huge cock, with another orgasm building when Cheryl started to make her way towards us. I slipped off his cock as Cheryl hugged me and my girlfriends. Miraculously, Reggie managed to get his cock back into his jeans without Cheryl noticing. She wanted help with the cake and as I walked away, I saw on of my girlfriends pushing her ass back on to Reggie.

"I see you and Reggie were very cosy," Cheryl said, probingly.

"You have your hands full with all of these men so I decided to dance with him until got around to him," I said.

"Thank you for keeping his company. I invited him and haven't paid any attention to him," she continued.

"No worries, hun. I'll keep him company," I said, as I thought of how good his cock felt inside me.

As we set up the table for the cake, I looked over at Reggie. My girlfriend who supported me while I was fucking him earlier, had the look on her face as if she was fucking him too. She was slightly bent over with her eyes closed and her mouth open. As I was watching her, she opened her eyes, looked at me and smiled, confirming my thoughts. Suddenly, her eyes crossed and rolled back into her head as she came, trying desperately not to draw any attention to herself. The rest of our girlfriends were around her like they were around me.

After the cutting of the cake, I went over to Reggie and my girlfriend.

"His cock is amazing. I've never cum that quickly," she said. I smiled and agreed with her. I knew Cheryl was high on this man but tonight, he was mine, and for the rest of the night, I danced with Reggie.

The party began to wind down. People were thanking Cheryl for a lovely party as they left. Cheryl's problems continued as 3 of the 5 men that was chasing her all night were lingering, hoping that she would choose them.

We went over and each hugged Cheryl as we were leaving.

"I'm sorry I didn't pay you much attention tonight. I was so busy," Cheryl said to Reggie, apologetically.

In a cool calm voice, Reggie told her it was okay as he could see how busy she was. He gave her a hug and a kiss, and we left. As soon as we got in the car, Reggie had his hand between my legs and was rubbing my clit. As we drove past Cheryl's house, she was outside waving at us. We waved at her but he did not take his hand off my clit.

Reggie played with my clit all the way home. He made me cum twice on the short journey to my house. As we pulled up outside my house, I knew I didn't have much time. We got into the back seat and I sat on that lovely cock.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," I kept repeating as my pussy was being stretched by this cock. As much as I wanted to savour this cock, I didn't have much time and lust took over. I began to ride him hard, with his cock hitting all the right places. I was being selfish. I wanted to cum and paid no attention to his needs. I picked up the pace when I felt my orgasm building.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming," I shouted as my body began to shake from the eruption going on in my pussy. Reggie grabbed my hips and slammed me down onto his cock, sending me into a frenzy. I was thrashing about and punching him as I came extremely hard. It took me about 10 minutes to calm down. Reluctantly, I got off of his cock and apologised for having to fuck and run. I kissed him on his cheek and as I was about to go inside I told him to come around after midday. His face lit up and he happily agreed.

My doorbell rang at the agreed time and I literally ran to the door. I opened the door and my pussy flipped, as I saw that bright smile and sexy body. I let him in and as he walked ahead of me, I looked him over. "God, this man is sexy," I thought.

I asked if he would like a drink and he opted for a glass of water. I reclined on the sofa as I waited for him to finish. We knew exactly what the other wanted so there was not a lot of talking. Reggie put down the empty glass and joined me on the sofa. I opened my legs to uncover my naked pussy. All I was thinking about was having that lovely cock fill my pussy. However, Reggie had other ideas.

Reggie pushed my legs further apart, and then buried his face in to my pussy. I screamed as he licked my clit. As he settled into a rhythm, I closed my eyes and rode the wave of ecstasy. This man was licking my pussy so good that it didn't take long for me to cum. He sucked my clit into his mouth and began to lick it faster. I grabbed his head with both hands and pulled it into my pussy. To compliment my actions, Reggie slipped two fingers into my soaking wet pussy, and began to finger fuck me, which pushed me over the edge. I came so hard that I locked my legs around his head and began to shake violently. As my orgasm intensified, I began to slap and punch him. However, through all the abuse, Reggie did not release my clit. He gripped my ass with those huge hands, and continued his assault on my clit. I kept cumming and cumming. This man was eating my pussy so good, that I experienced a first with him; multiple orgasms from oral sex.

I was out of breath and needed a rest. I pleaded with him to let me rest a bit and he released my clit. When he stood up and took off his clothes, my pussy took over my thought process. I quickly disrobed and spread my legs wide. Reggie slid into position between my legs and his aim was perfect. He leaned in and kissed me deeply while simultaneously sliding his cock into my pussy. With his tongue in my mouth, I moaned loudly as that huge cock stretched my pussy.

Everything about this man was smooth. His skin, his demeanour, and now, the way he fucked me. He was sliding that 10 inch cock smoothly in and out of my pussy, ensuring that the maximum amount of nerve endings were being stimulated. I was along for the ride. I wrapped my arms around his neck while I wrapped my legs around his muscular back for the first orgasm. I screamed with everything I had as I called his name.

"REGGIE, REGGIE, REGGIE, I'M CUMMING SO FUCKING HARD," I shouted as my first orgasm wrecked my body. I was thrashing about and bucking beneath him as my orgasm seem to go on for ever. That was the theme for the next hour and a half. Every position we fucked in, I screamed his name as I came. I am sure the neighours now knew who was fucking me.

Things went to another level when he fucked my ass. I love anal sex but taking that monster wrecked my body. Firstly, I had to deal with the pain. Even though his cock was well lubricated, the shear size of it almost killed me. Once again, his smooth style of fucking soon turned the pain into pleasure, and the pleasure into multiple orgasms. I was a total rag doll by the time he announced he was cumming. He began to growl and pick up the pace. All I could do was to take the ass pounding.

"Cumming," he growled, and I felt 4 hard shots of sperm hit my insides. He stood behind me with his cock in me until it got limp and I pushed it out. I collapsed on the sofa, looking at him incredulously. His sweat covered body was glistening in the sunlight coming through the window, making him look even more sexy.

We took a shower together and I got fucked again. I had soaped his cock and was stroking it as I cleaned it. As soon as I rinsed the soap off, he pushed me up against the wall, and fucked me hard.

After Reggie left, I was reclining on the sofa, reliving the fucking I got that afternoon. As much as I would have loved to keep him in my life, I knew that I couldn't as that would destroy my friendship with Cheryl. A sad feeling flowed over me as I had to tell Reggie that we couldn't continue seeing each other. I invited him over the following week, and told him that we couldn't continue. He agree and then proceeded to pound my pussy and ass for the next two hours.

The following week, Cheryl called me and was gushing about how well Reggie fucked her, and how much stamina he had. I pretended to be surprised as she went into details. As she relived the fucking she got, I relieved the fucking he gave me.

Friday came around and we were in our regular spot, dancing and flirting as usual when Reggie came in. Cheryl went and wrapped herself around him as she greeted him. When she finally let him go, he came over to the girls and gave us all a hug. My other girlfriend that fucked him at the party, was turned on so much by his hug that her nipples got very hard and visible. Cheryl pinched her nipples and we all had a laugh about it. When he came to me, he hugged me and whispered in my ear.

"How is my pussy?" he asked, squeezing my ass.

"Missing you," I said with a smile and a kiss.

As he walked away to the sports bar section, I walked over to the DJ, who was my regular fuck, and told him I will get a ride home with one of the girls. I knew Cheryl was on her period and won't be fucking him tonight. I slipped a note into Reggie's pocket that read "Pass by me at 3am."

After my girlfriend dropped me off, I stood on the inside of the front door waiting. At precisely 3am, I heard the familiar rumble of the Audi parking. I looked out and saw Reggie gliding across the street. I opened the door and for the next two hours, I got sucked, fucked, and spanked on my way to countless orgasms.

After another mind blowing fuck in the shower, I made him a proposition.

"My situation is complicated, with the man in my life and Cheryl being my best friend. Is it okay to call you when I need a good fucking? I asked.

"I'll agree to that but you have to seal it with a kiss," he said naughtily. Well he didn't have to ask me twice. I dropped to my knees and sucked every drop of cum out of that monster cock.

I continued to fuck Reggie about once a month, for the next couple of years. I even had a 3some with Reggie and my girlfriend who fucked him at Cheryl's party. She was at my house crying her eyes out over the death of a close friend when Reggie came over. Details in the next story.