All Comments on 'Room 359 with Rob'

by DeeOldman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LustyScribeLustyScribeabout 4 years ago
Very well done!

A night full of Discovery and pleasure, sans guilt. I do hope you'll give us the next night!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Story

I met a guy on holiday and went back to his room one night. We were lying on bed watching a gay movie I started getting aroused, looked at him, he was rubbing his cock. He said that he was getting horny. I started to kiss his him, he started rubbing my cock. I started to rub his cock. Soon we were naked on bed. I wanted more than kissing though. I reached down and played with his 8" hard cock. I pulled his foreskin back and he started to leak precum on my hand. He started to cup my balls and wank me off. I laid on top of hkm and started to rub cocks together, soon our stomach were slick with precum. By now I was wanting to fuck him. I went down and started to lick his ass hole. I started finger fuck him. He was loving it. I had to fuck him, I started running my cock up the ass crack. He opened his ass and I started to fuck him. I reached round and started to wank him off as I fucked him. The precum started flowing from his cock as I started sucking his ear lobe, I cupped his balls tight and he started to cum. As he he started to cum I started to cum inside his ass. This was a great night and sadly he had to go home the next day. But I was a great night of fucking though.

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAabout 4 years ago
Send me a Scottie please

Nice read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Boy, this was much like my first time. Thankfully, it was far from my last time with a man. The one big difference was that I ended the night finding that I loved being fucked. Needless to say, I was a changed man after that night.

ramoredrakeramoredrakeabout 4 years ago
nice

one of my fantasies. please write more

justwarped2018justwarped2018about 4 years ago

what my dreams of jealous and horny.

please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great start!

Looking forward to episode 2!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous