Room 359 with Rob - Morning After

Story Info
Morning after with Rob in hotel room.
2.1k words
4.32
7.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeeOldman
DeeOldman
10 Followers

It's the morning after the night before. I'm waking slowly, like surfacing from the bottom of a deep ocean of sleep. Recollections of the night before crowd into my mind - me; Rob; jokes about erections, wanking, panties, Nessie, Dragon; touching; being touched; stripping; passion; kissing; rubbing; humping; climax and ejaculation; showering; snuggling. "It's all REAL!" I think. "Impossible, unthinkable, but real."

I open my eyes at last. Rob is sitting on the bed, watching me, and gently rubbing my cheek with the side of his index finger. He leans in and kisses me, lightly, a butterfly, on the lips. "Hello, sleepyhead," he says.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"It's not cockcrow yet," he tells me. "I couldn't sleep, so I got up to pee and brush my teeth."

I struggled to sit up. "I should do the same, " I say, "Don't want to gross you out with my morning breath," and indeed I did feel a slight taste of cum on my tongue from our antics the night before.

"There's a spare new toothbrush on the vanity." Rob says.

"Thanks," I reply and slide my feet to the floor.

The sheer novelty of my new reality strikes me - I've never had a homosexual encounter before, but Rob and I have shared almost every sexual intimacy possible. I never sleep naked, but here I am, naked on a bed with another man. I never walk around nude or show off my body (I don't even like to change in the gym when other men are present), but I'm about to stand up and walk to the bathroom, nude, while Rob watches.

I stand up and start towards the bathroom. It takes an effort of will not to put my hands behind me to modestly cover my ass from view, but I fight it and stroll as nonchalantly as I can across the room. Rob gives a low wolf whistle, and I giggle as I wiggle my ass for him. As I pass the full-length mirror, I glance at myself and I'm almost pleasantly surprised at what looks back at me - not a badly-proportioned body, muscular chest, flat stomach, long legs, moderately sized cock and balls at rest between my legs. "Lucky Rob!" I think to myself with a grin.

In the bathroom, I pee and flush, then move to the vanity. I turn on the faucet and wet a washcloth then squirt some liquid soap on it. I use it to carefully clean my cock and balls, then a quick wipe down my crack and on the entrance to my anus. As I rinse the washcloth, I notice that I'm now at a half-erection, so I take my cock in my hand and stroke it gently a few times. In a few strokes I've reached a raging hard-on, and my glans is poking its single eye from my foreskin. Looking in the mirror at my face, I notice that my pupils are HUGE black circles of lust.

I head back to the bedroom, my horn of a cock bouncing in front. As I turn towards the bed, I see Rob lying on his side facing me, with his right knee raised as he idly strokes his cock. As he looks up at me he gives another low whistle of appreciation and taking his hand from his cock he pats the sheet and says "Come here, baby."

I climb on the bed and lie down facing him. Our cocks touch, and he takes me in his arms and rolls on to his back, taking me with him. As I lay on top, we both gently hump, and again I feel his cock rubbing against my stomach. Rob takes my head in both his hands and pulls me down for a kiss.

"What would you like to do?" he says.

"What are my options?" I reply, excited even more by his question.

"Well, we could carry on humping." he says, "or we could wank, or suck, or even fuck - your call."

My cock gives as little involuntary jerk against him and he smiles.

"I've never been sucked, or sucked anyone else." I say.

"Well now might be the day for both." Rob says, and kisses me again.

"There's more art to it than you might think." he says "I'm going to suggest I suck you off first, and show you some of the lovely nuances, then you can practice on me."

"OK" I say, almost feverish with anticipation.

""Roll over on your back."Rob tells me "Then raise your knees a bit and spread you legs for me."

I do as I'm told, and Rob crawls down the bed on hands and knees (the sight of his ass and hanging balls is gorgeous from my viewpoint). He turns back and positions himself kneeling between my wide open legs.

"Wow!" he says,"That's a delicious feast you're laying out."

He straightens his legs and stretches out so his face is just at my balls.

"Raise your butt a little." he tells me. I obey. His hands are on the outsides of my thighs, then suddenly I feel his tongue lick from the base of my crack up my perineum to just behind my balls. My cock throbs with excitement. Next he takes my left ball in his mouth and presses on it as his tongue licks it all over. He repeats it with the right, and finally takes both balls in his mouth, while his nose presses at the base of my cock. Eventually he releases my balls and asks "Did you like that?". I could hardly breathe with lust, but I finally manage to gasp out "Ooooh, yes! yes!".

He slaps my right thigh gently and laughs, "Plenty more to go, don't go over the top too quickly, relax a bit."

He raises his face a little and sticks his tongue out to run it slowly up the underside of my cock to the tip. My peehole is exposed as my glans strains to escape my foreskin.

Rob sticks his tongue out to burrow into my peehole, licking off the precum that was now leaking freely out.

"It's good you weren't circumcised." he says "There's a LOT of pleasure to be had from the foreskin that a guy who's been cut never experiences".

"Now I'm going to get down to business by slowly retracting your foreskin with my lips and my teeth while I lick your cock like a cat ".

He looked up at me and made an O with his lips, then gave me a little moue before grasping my cock by the shaft behind my corona and lowering his mouth to my throbbing knob. As he tightened his lips on the tip of my glans I felt him gently drag my foreskin back, little by little. Then his tongue went into action, slowly swirling round and round my glans and the stretched edge of my prepuce. I gave a little shudder of lust as he pushed my foreskin completely behind my corona.

"Hold on." he said,"We're just getting going".

Now he pulled gently downwards with his hand, and stuck the tip of his tongue into my exposed frenulum, then started to lick upwards repeatedly with the top surface of his tongue. The intensity of the sensation was almost too much for me and I gave an involuntary hump upwards, banging his nose with my belly. He removed his mouth form my cock and looked up. "I'd prefer not to get a nosebleed from you." he smiled - I think he was secretly delighted at the effect his cat-licking was having on me.

"OK, you seem to be well primed, so here's the plan." he said. "I'm going to nest your cock between the top of my tongue and the roof of my mouth and press it tight. It will feel like the tightest, hottest, wettest cunt you've ever been in. Then I'm going to gently work down your cock centimeter by centimeter towards your balls until I've taken in as much as I can manage - if all goes well, you'll be deep down my throat and I'll be nose deep in your pubes. Try not to hump until then. When it's time, I'll tap on your thigh like this, then you can fuck my mouth til you come, but gently, gently. OK?"

I nodded silently, my entire body screaming from every nerve end for him to resume.

Rob lowered his head again and I felt his lips slide down my glans. Then his tongue pressed my clans to the roof of his mouth and he began to bob his head in tiny movements as he proceeded to take in more and more of my throbbing cock. At one stage, maybe when I reached his uvula, he made a slight pause and adjusted his angle, then continued until I could feel his lips at the base of my shaft.

I felt his tap on my thigh, and began a gentle humping motion. All the time his tongue pressed my cock as it slid back and forth. I felt the familiar tingling in my balls, spreading through my cock and my thighs until I was completely engulfed in an all-consuming orgasm, and my balls tightened as my cock began to pulse my cum down Rob's throat. He held tight and I could feel his throat as he swallowed repeatedly to keep up. When my climax passed, I lay limp and sweating with my heart pounding as he gently disengaged his mouth from my cock and looked up.

"Seems like you enjoyed your first suck.' he said with a smile, and little strings of my cum stretched between his parted lips.

He raised himself to kneel straight up and I saw that his own cock was arching up in a tremendous horn.

"Your turn to be spoiled next." I said, my lips almost salivating as I thought about the pleasure I was about to give and receive.

"How about we go 69?" Rob suggested.

"Oooh, yes, please!" I panted.

"Do you want to be six or nine?" Rob asked, and grinned. "Six gets the headboard end and the pillows."

"I think nine," I replied. "your neck could probably do with some support after your work on me."

Rob let himself fall forward on top of me and we kissed gently for a minute or two. But I could feel his need for release, so I shifted onto my side and flipped myself so my eyes were staring right at the swollen purple tip of his glans.

"It's a little different upside down." said Rob, "but the essential process is the same. By the way, don't feel bad if you can't take my whole length, it can take some practice not to gag when it reaches your throat".

"OK." I said and took his cock in my hand while I wet my lips in readiness before sucking his glans and using my teeth to retract his foreskin, all the while licking, licking, licking.

I pressed the underside of his cock to the roof of my mouth with my tongue and started a gentle bobbing action as Rob had showed. Slowly I took in more and more of his cock until I felt his knob touch my throat and had to pause. I tapped him on the thigh and he began to hump my gently, fucking my mouth until I felt his cock stiffen even more then pulse after pulse of cum squirting into my mouth and down my throat as I struggled to swallow fast enough.

Once Rob' climax was past his climax, I noticed that he was gently sucking my cock which was back at a weak half-mast after my extraordinary climax. A couple more sucks from Rob and I managed another, weak but delicious.

As we lay there, too exhausted to move, Rob's alarm went off.

"Dammit." he said, "time to get up and face the day."

I rolled off the bed and stood looking around for my clothes. I found them tossed in the chair and picked up my underwear and slipped them on. The cum on my cock made a small stain on them.

"I love those panties." Rob said "Can I keep them as a memento".

I was surprised but delighted. I slipped off the panties, and pressed them to his face. He grabbed them and stuck his tongue out to catch the little slick of cum.

I finished dressing, sans panties, and leaned over the bed for a final kiss.

"See you tonight?" I asked.

"Definitely!" said Rob.

As I walked back to my own room I adjusted my t-shirt in case there was a stain on my slacks, but I didn't meet anyone. Back in my room, I undressed, showered and got ready for work.

"Just like any normal day" I thought. "NOT!".


DeeOldman
DeeOldman
10 Followers