Room 704

Story Info
Candy gets blacked all night long in room 704.
2.1k words
4.68
18.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Room 704." That's what the tall, very fit black man had written on the napkin. I watched him walk out of the bar to the elevator. He looked at me, gave a quick nod, and winked as the elevator door closed.

Less than 30 minutes earlier, I had been fed at least 11" of fat, black dick in the men's room of the bar, and my belly was full of semen, but even though my throat hurt from the rough facefucking I had just taken, the hunger for black dick had already returned. As I thought about what was waiting for me in room 704, my butthole started twitching, and I peed just a little bit in my panties. I knew that I was about to get fucked, and I had to stop myself from running across the lobby to the elevator. I stopped by the men's room and checked my face and hair, and rinsed out my mouth and popped a breath mint before paying my tab and heading for the elevator.

My hand was trembling with excitement as I pressed the button for the 7th floor. "Lucky Number 7," I thought to myself. Room 704 was near the elevator, and as I arrived I noticed the door had been propped open by the security lock that most hotel rooms have. I knocked gently. A big, deep voice said, "Come on in, and lock the door!"

I did as I was told, and as I entered the room, there, stretched out completely naked on the king-sized bed, was a magnificent specimen of black masculinity. At least six and a half feet tall, huge shoulders and arms. Thighs like tree trunks, rippling with veiny muscle. Skin the color of mahogany, and a huge chest that made a perfect 'V' to trim waist, complete with washboard abs. Lying across those abs, halfway to his chest, was a beautiful, huge, uncircumcised black cock. His right hand stroked it slowly, and as his hand pulled the skin down towards his giant balls, the shiny purple head of his cock would reveal itself -- round, distinctly separated from the shaft, and about the size of a lemon. Thick veins popped out on the long shaft, promising my deep and complete satisfaction.

I watched in fascination as his hand moved back up toward the head, and his foreskin closed around the glans. My mouth dropped open, and my ass started squirming involuntarily as I watched. He knew exactly what he was doing and what effect he was having on me.

"What's your name, boy?" he asked.

"Candy," I breathed.

"Candy... I like it! Who gave you that name, Candy?"

"My first black daddy," I replied.

"I'm Paul, but you can call me 'Daddy'," he said. "I knew you'd come, Candy. I could see that hungry look in your eyes. I've seen that hunger in many a white boy's eyes. Might as well get undressed, because we gonna be here all night."

"OK, Daddy." I started undressing. When I got my pants off, Paul saw my frilly sissy panties, with a tiny pouch in front for my little dick and balls. He started laughing.

"Well, good thing you a faggot, Candy, cause you know you ain't got nothin' in those panties that any woman is interested in. Leave the panties on, and come lie down with me, baby."

I felt good when he called me 'baby', and as I put my knees on the bed, Paul took me in his arms and squeezed me tight up against his huge chest. I could feel his strength, and my dicklet hardened as I thought about the fact that he was so strong, he could just crush me if he wanted to. But he didn't crush me. He gently took my chin in his hands and tilted my face toward his. He looked into my eyes and I melted. His mouth covered mine, and I gladly opened my mouth to allow his tongue acccess. He squeezed my ass and I ran my hands over his hard-muscled body as his mouth made love to mine. I rubbed his thigh, then my hand found its way to his heavy testicles. I weighed them in my soft hand, lifting them gently, then slowly allowed them to rest on his ass cheeks again. My tiny hand could barely encircle the shaft. Slowly and gently I stroked his cock, all the while kissing him back, consumed by passion.

He broke the kiss, and pushed my head down. I didn't have very far to go before I had his beautiful dick in my face. I opened my mouth, and, pulling his foreskin back, started softly licking and sucking the giant head of his cock. I let my spit run out of my mouth and all over his cock. Using my own spit as lube, I started jacking him off harder as I took more cock into my mouth. I switched to jacking him with my left hand and tickling his balls with my right. The smell of his nuts filled my nose, and the taste of his pre-cum delighted my tongue. My dicklet was rock hard as it rubbed against the satin of my panties, and I ground myself against his leg, moaning like a whore as I sucked his cock.

"Get between my legs, Candy," Paul ordered.

I obeyed.

"Lick and suck my balls as you jack my dick."

I immediately and eagerly complied, licking his big, black balls, taking them into my mouth one at a time, sucking and kissing the spot where the dick meets the balls, going back and forth between the balls the the head of his dick, licking and kissing all the way from the taint to the dickhead and back.

As I was licking his taint, he pulled his legs back and spread his asscheeks wide. I immediately dove in, tonguing his spicy asshole, licking from asshole to balls and back, and shoving my tongue up his butt as deep as I could get it, all while continuing to jack his dick. I loved the nastiness of what I was doing, lying on a hotel bed licking a black man's ass, never even thinking of denying him any pleasure he could possibly want from me.

"Now throat me," he demanded.

I am an experienced and excellent cocksucker, and I love giving black men all the pleasure my mouth and throat can offer. With excitement, I opened my mouth wide and stretched my jaw open, covering my teeth with my lips, and forced my face all the way down his cock in one go. When I felt my lips hit his balls, I then sucked my way back up to the head. As I gasped for air, I immediately missed having his cock in my mouth, so back down I went -- over and over again, I took him down my throat, holding and tickling his balls, tugging them gently.

After a few minutes of this, his legs started shaking. The taste of pre-cum was overwhelming, and my lust grew and grew as I worshipped his giant black dick. Paul grabbed my head with both hands. Pushing my face all the way down, he ground against my lips. I started gagging and spluttering, sucking in whatever air I could. He held me tightly in place as he came down my throat. There was no chance for any cum to escape -- his dick head was in my esophagus, and his cum just went straight into my belly. The room was starting to go dim when he finally let go of my head. As I pulled my face off his dick, he spasmed several more times, and I took a big shot of semen just as I was catching my breath. I started coughing, and I had his sperm running out of both nostrils, but I was completely cock-drunk by this point, and I just kept sucking and jacking his cock, gagging, coughing, but sucking it back in my mouth every time, just wanting to eat every drop of delicious cum. I felt all the tension in his body go, and he completely relaxed as he finally stopped cumming in my mouth. I just kept sucking, cleaning him and keeping him hard. He never actually got soft after cumming so much. Most men will push me away when I've sucked too much, but Paul didn't. He just let me keep sucking his cock. I was relentless, and maybe 15 minutes after I'd sucked him dry, his dick was raging hard again and ready to break my pussy.

"Please fuck me, Daddy!" I begged. "Please, please fuck me!"

Paul gave a little laugh. "White boys," he said. "Gotta love white boys! OK, Candy, get on your back."

I immediately lay on my back. Paul reached to the nightstand and grabbed a bottle of Astroglide. He generously lubed his huge, fat, black dick. Just watching him lube himself had me squirming. He pressed the nozzle against my asshole and shot a good squirt inside me, too. "Ima go easy on you, baby... I want this fuck to last."

"Whatever you want, Daddy. I'm yours -- use me any way you want. Just please fuck me!"

Paul spread my hairless legs, one huge black hand behind each knee. I eagerly reached under my ass and guided his cock to my waiting hole. At first, he just teased me with the head, but as I lay there, patiently waiting for him to go further, he suddenly impaled me! In one smooth stroke he buried his cock up to the balls in my ass. He let go of my legs, but I held them wide open for him as he reached under me and took my smooth asscheeks in his rough hands. He pushed in and held himself as deep as he could get, then he started kissing me again. As our tongues danced in our mouths, he started pumping me with short strokes, staying deep, deep in my ass. I felt so full and so sexy and so submissive with this beautiful black man in complete control of me, fucking me like a woman, making sweet love to me. We fucked like this for a good 20 minutes, with Paul just giving me short strokes. Then, he started speeding up the pace, and he reached between my legs and just pinched my dicklet between forefinger and thumb as he pushed in deep and held it. Then he let go and started slam fucking me. I came so hard that my cum splattered my own face.

"I love you, Daddy!" I told him. Paul just laughed.

"Roll over bitch, I ain't done yet."

I rolled over like a good bitch, and stuck my ass in the air for him to use. He lubed me up again and fucked me for another 90 minutes, relubing his cock every few minutes. I came three more times that night before he finally pushed in and filled my hole with his hot cum. We both fell asleep. When I woke up, it was 6:30 AM, and Paul was just coming back from the shower.

"Gimme some dome, Candy, and make it quick -- I've got a plane to catch," he said as he lay on his back with his hands behind his head. I knelt between his legs and kissed his freshly-washed balls, then licked my way to the head and opened wide and took it in my mouth. Because he was in a rush, I worked hard to make him come quickly. With about half his black cock in my mouth and the head in my throat, I sucked and slurped, bobbing my head while vigorously jacking his dick with one hand and gently massaging, tickling, and tugging his huge nuts with the other, using all my cocksucking skills and experience to quickly drain his balls. In less than 90 seconds, his cock erupted, and his semen covered my tongue. I greedily swallowed my tasty protein breakfast, and continued sucking and swallowing as he spurted several more times. I then sucked and licked up what little cum had escaped my hungry mouth, not wanting to waste any of his hot seed. I ran to the bathroom and ran the hot water, and brought back a warm washcloth to clean him up. He started getting hard again as I gently wiped his cock, balls, and ass clean.

"Good bitch," said Paul, and a warm glow of pride came over me for having earned his praise.

I really wanted him to fuck me again, but Paul said it was time to go. He took my number and said he'd text me next time he was in town and needed some ass. He left me there in his hotel bed, and as I heard the door close behind him, I lay alone with three fingers up my ass, jacking myself off to the memory of a hot night of being dicked down by that beautiful black man.

That was three weeks ago, and today, he finally texted me. The message was simply: "Room 910".