Room 8119

Story Info
A woman stumbles upon an ad, a dom (M) looking for a sub.
1k words
3.35
7.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabriela walked into the elevator nervously. Her hand shook as she pressed the button for floor 8. As the elevator began to move, she felt a little anxiety and light headedness. She did not know what to expect from this meeting and has never done anything like this before.

Earlier this afternoon, Gabriela was browsing an online store to post several items she has been trying to rid of when an ad caught her eye. "Submit to me. You are Nothing Without Your Master!"

She clicked the ad and was immediately drawn to the photos posted. Black and white photos of leather stretched against skin, whips, a hand pulling a leather strap. She continued to glance at the pictures as she kept scrolling down the page until finally reaching a small yellow alert icon followed by "you made it this far, now click here."

She was cautious but the curiosity got the better of her. She clicked to find it was an audio clip.

"Close your eyes." A deep voice said calmly, "submit to me. Do as I say. You've been in control your entire life, that stops with me. You will do as I say, when I say it. You will kneel before me. You will please me as I wish and I will please you as I wish. You will kiss what I tell you to kiss. You will speak when spoken to. You will submit. Saturday, 10PM, 2237 Queen Lane. Room 8119."

As the recording ended, Gabriela was surprised by how wet the audio made her. She seeped through her panties and through her jeans. She headed to the bathroom and showered.

Her heart began pounding as she realized the ad was for that evening. " Fuck it!" She thought, "what do I have to lose?"

After several minutes questioning outfits, she decided on a long flowing green dress. She put on her new black panties and decided to wear her black boots.

She glanced up at the numbers lighting up above the elevator...6, 7, 8.

Each floor made her more anxious. She tried to think of other things when she noticed her pussy started tingling.

She headed to room number 8119 As she approached the door, raising her hand up to knock, she began to have second thoughts.

"Ugh, what am I doing? " she thought. She turned around readying to leave, taking only three steps before hearing the door open behind her.

"Stop," he said.

Immediately recognizing the voice from the ad. Startled, she dropped her keys. She stood still, listening to his footsteps moving closer behind her.

She gasped excitedly as he moved her hair around her neck to reveal her ear.

He whispered, "Pick up your keys and enter the room, close the door behind you." His footsteps went silent as her entered back into the room.

"What are you doing Gaby? Just leave." She thought to herself. She picked up the keys.

"AH!" she said as she turned around and walked towards the room. She walked in and closed the door behind her.

"Put your items on the table next to you," he said. She quickly obeyed.

"Walk towards me." He said.

As she walked towards him, she saw many items on the bed, from straps to wips, belts. Feathers. Blindfolds. All lit by candles throughout the room.

"Take off your shirt and bra" he demanded. She quickly followed his instructions. Her breasts bounced down as her bra unsnapped. Her green dress still flowing down.

He walked towards her and grabbed her wrists. She gasped as he wrapped a leather strap around her wrists and tightened them. She finally got a good look of the man. He was a handsome man with a muscular build. He was wearing a black long sleeve shirt tucked into black slacks.

Her heart was racing and her pussy demanded to be touched.

He pulled her to the bed and forced her to bend down. Her breasts rested firmly on the bed. He sat on the bed next to her. She closed her eyes as his weight held her down. He picks up a long, thin, leather rod and runs it against her skin from her calves up her inner thighs. The rod presses gently against her soaking wet pussy. She moans slightly, wanting more. Using the rod, he lifts her dress onto her back to reveal her ass. He raised the rod up and whips her hard.

"Ah!" She exclaimed.

Her ass quickly reddened.

"Ah!" She exclaimed again at the second whip.

He continued a few more times. Each time, making her more wet. He set the rod on the bed and pulls her over his lap.

"Ah!" she is smacked, this time by his bare hand.

She could feel his cock hardening under her bare breasts as he continued to smack her.

He stops.

Her heart continues to race, anticipating what he might do next. He places his hand on her ass and tugs her panties down her leg. He leaves them hanging above her knee. He slides his fingers up her thighs. She closes her eyes in pleasure as he slowly inserts a finger inside her without a struggle.

"Mmmmmmmm" she moans as he begins fucking her with two fingers.

"Suck my cock" he demands while lessening some slack on the strap. She pulls his zipper down and reaches in to pull his hard cock out. He continues to fuck her as she quickly puts his cock into her mouth without hesitation. Her ruby red lips run up and down his cock fast, hungering to swallow his cum.

He stops her and forced her off of him and bends her over the bed again. He grabs her ass and slides his cock into her wet pussy.

She moans as he fucks her. She is his toy. She is his slave. He fucks her quicker and harder. He is her master.

He forces her head down onto the bed as he fucks her. Entering deeper and deeper each time.

"Yes. Yes. Yes." She repeated quietly. She orgasms intensely as he thrusts hard, cumming inside her.

"Thank you master" she says while catching her breath, already anticipating another session.

End.