Room 817 Pt. 02

Story Info
A hypnotized woman gives the blowjob of a lifetime.
1.2k words
4.1
14k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wait- blindfolded, trembling, begging for your touch- as you enter the room. My pleas become even more urgent as I feel you approach.

Your voice is slow and deep, and it resonates through my entire body. "Quiet now, slut. You have a long weekend ahead of you. Save your voice." My begging trails off with a whimper.

You untie my wrap dress, letting it fall to the floor, and I abruptly remember that I'm nearly naked in front of a complete stranger. I remember how sheer my red chemise is and move to cover myself, but you firmly place my wrists behind my back. I know how this chemise must emphasize my tits and hardening nipples, but I think you notice more than that. I think you see how fast my heart is beating and the way my breath catches when you touch me.

"You went through all that trouble getting dolled up, so let me appreciate it. Stand still while I look at you." I feel your hands run down my back to cup my ass. One hand reaches between my legs, finding my cunt hot and wet under my lace panties, but you don't make any sound to approve or disapprove. Your fingers trace my jawline and my lips, then press into my mouth for just long enough to send my mind reeling. You adjust my posture, putting my tits on full display. I cry out in surprise as you give one nipple a hard pinch, but I obey your order to stay still despite the sudden weakness in my knees.

The wait while you appraise me is almost unbearable. I stand so long that I start to get nervous. Do you like what you see? I can't explain why I crave your approval so desperately, but it's all I can think of. Tears prick the corners of my eyes as I imagine you leaving without allowing me to please you. My fretting is interrupted by your knowing laugh. "Don't worry, slut. You're such a pretty fucktoy, and I'm going to use every inch of this gorgeous body. You want me to use you, don't you?"

Relief nearly overwhelms me, and I manage to moan, "Please, please use me. I'm your toy, and I need you to use me."

"Good girl," you growl into my ear, "but I have some very particular tastes. Now kneel. Your body is ready for me, but I'm going to prepare your mind."

I sink down onto my knees, eager but suddenly a bit afraid. Wanting you is so overpowering, What do you intend to do with me? And why am I so eager to please a man I don't even know? Why am I going along with this, craving it, even begging for it? But those worries melt away when I feel you stroke my hair. Your voice, slow and melodic, tells me to only focus on you.

Mentally, I follow your voice through the winding passages of my mind. I sink deeper as you tell me not to move, to talk, to think without your permission. "Your life outside this room doesn't exist. Time doesn't exist. Your only purpose is to serve me. Satisfying me is the only thing that matters." And I know that it's true. I think I've always known it. I exist to give you pleasure, and my mind can't even conceive of other desires. "I'm going to allow you to feel good, too. Isn't that generous of me, my little slut?"

I try to nod. I want to thank you for your generosity, but I can't make my head move. You stroke my cheek and shush me. "No need to answer, slut. I'll allow you to feel good, but only on my terms. I am going to use you and hurt you, and you are going to thank me for it. You will feel every bite, every scratch, and every lash of the whip, and you will beg for more. Displeasing me is not an option. And once you've served me to my satisfaction, I will allow you to cum for me."

Without warning, you slap me across the face. "Now come out of your trance, slut, and show me what a good girl you are."

I can move again, and the only thing I can imagine doing with my newfound freedom is to reach for you. I need to taste you. I need to show you how good I can be.

I hear a zipper then feel your hands in my hair, pulling me toward your hard cock. My world narrows to just your cock on my tongue and your growl of approval as I explore you. I run my tongue down your shaft and suck on your balls. Then I let my mouth follow the trail of pulsing veins back up until my tongue wraps around your throbbing head. You slide deeper, using my waiting mouth for its true purpose. I don't know how long I spend on my knees- maybe just a few moments or maybe hours. The rhythm is almost as hypnotizing as your voice. Every thrust reminds me that I am your toy, but it's not enough for me. I need every inch of you. I need you in my throat.

As if you can sense my need, your grip on my hair tightens as you pull out of my mouth. You drag me forward, and I crawl on my hands and knees to follow. Then you are lifting me, tossing me onto the large hotel bed. You grab me roughly by the shoulders and pull me toward you. Wrapping a hand around my throat, you position my head so it hangs off the end of the bed.

"Open your mouth, slut." I comply without a moment's hesitation, and I'm rewarded with your full length. I gag as you push yourself into my hot, tight throat, but you don't stop until my lips are pressed into the base of your cock. I can barely breathe, but that's not important right now. My world narrows to only you as you make me gag and moan until I can't tell the difference between the two. Every small indication of your pleasure is all-consuming- the little spasms I feel on my tongue, the delicious drops of precum, your hand tightening around my throat, the way you groan as you begin to thrust faster and faster.

Then, without warning, you pull your cock away. In that moment, I could cry in disappointment, but I try to maintain some composure for you. "Not yet, my greedy little slut. If you want my cum, you have to earn it." Your hand is still wrapped around my throat, preventing me from moving to a less exposed position, and I shudder to imagine how I must look. My lips are swollen, I can feel drool running down my face, and I think the carpet shredded the knees of my stockings.

I manage to eke out a whisper, surprised at how desperate my words sound. "Please, Sir, don't stop using me. I'll be a good fucktoy. I'll do anything. Please."

You laugh a little and squeeze my throat tighter, putting a stop to my pleas. "I know you'll do anything, slut. It's cute that you still think you have a choice."