Room and Board Ch. 03

Story Info
Robb joins a club and makes new friends.
2.6k words
4.57
4.4k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robb sank into the tub and rubbed his smooth body all over. He felt liberated after his conversation with Anne. He had rushed out to tell Arnold and Chuck in his excitement, who simply responded with bored shrugs before taking turns fucking his mouth. He licked his lips in the tub, still tasting them.

He toweled off, stepped into a thong, tight miniskirt, and a blouse with the top buttons undone revealing his bra. Black boots completed the ensemble before he applied his make up and fixed his hair into a pony tail. He looked into the mirror and smiled at the chubby cum slut staring back at him.

Just as he turned to leave, he remembered Dr. Frederick's last command. He smeared lube on a dildo he kept in here for bath fun, bent over the sink, and slowly maneuvered the dildo around his thong strap and into his hole. He moaned as he slid it all the way in and fucked himself for a pleasant five minutes.

All lubed up with places to go, he waited by the door until Dr. Frederick's car pulled up. He hopped into the passenger side and Dr. Frederick whistled.

"Very nice, Robbie. You follow directions well. One last thing to check" he said as he had Robb lift his ass to make sure it was lubed. After fingering his student and liking what he found, he stuck his fingers into Robb's mouth for clean up.

"Good girl"

"Thanks daddy" Robb breathlessly replied, glowing from the finger fucking and wishing they could just remain parked and fuck now.

Dr. Frederick ran his hands up and down Robb's thighs as he drove, eventually parking at an old hotel one town over. They got out and stood next to each other.

"Lose the thong."

Robb unquestionably obeyed, opening the car door and chucking it onto his seat. Dr. Frederick grabbed the front of Robb's skirt and, through some tucking and folding into Robb's blouse, ensured that Robb's caged dick and shaved smooth pubes were prominently displayed.

"Few ground rules. One. Don't embarass me. Two. When I introduce you to one of my friends, you are to grab their dick as a hello, turn around and show off your ass. If they compliment you, you thank them. Three. After that's done, you'll be parked with the rest of the entertainment. You may go to the bar or bathroom. Outside of that, you stay put. Got it?"

"Yes, daddy" Robb answered, swallowing his anxiety.

"Good girl."

Dr. Frederick led Robb into a side door. They entered into a medium sized ballroom with an elevated circular stage in the middle, bar, and people mingling throughout. Robb scoped out a small area where ten or so femboys like him and guessed that's what daddy meant by entertainment.

"James! Glad you could make it. As promised, here's some fresh pussy. Meet Robb" Dr. Frederick announced to a guy around the same age as him.

Both men eyed Robb expectedly. As discussed, he forced a horny grin as he felt up James' cock through his suit pants and then turned around to lift his skirt and show off his ass.

"Mmm..a thick bitch...well done" James said as he pawed at Robb's ass. He leaned in to whisper in his ear "can't wait to see that fat ass jiggle on my cock."

Robb moaned as James started grinding his crotch into Robb's ass. Robb could feel all eyes on him but didn't care. He was so horny.

Daddy dragged him away and the ritual was repeated with around nine other men, the only pauses being for Robb to be fed shots and other drinks. One in particular, an accountant named Roger, especially impressed Robb. Feeling up his cock, Robb felt he was feeling down nearly to the guy's knee before he found the tip.

Looking up in surprise, Roger laughed.

"12 inches of black cock. Think you can take it?"

"I don't know....but I'd like to find out" Robb replied with a flirty laugh as he showed his ass. He was feeling his drinks and this was all coming naturally to him now.

Robb was eventually led to the area with the rest of the entertainment. They were chatting in sissified voices, drinking and shooting the shit. Some had tits but most were like Robb. All had their skirts hiked up with their caged cocks on display.

"Heeey girly!" A highly animated femboy named Vanessa shouted as they embraced Robb in a big hug. "Welcome to the party!" Robb could smell the vodka on their breath as he took in Vanessa's bouncing titties.

Vanessa clocked Robb serving out and duly brought his tits out.

"You like?" he said with a horny smile. "I'd gladly trade them for your thick ass" he said as all the other femboys cheered. Vanessa brought Robb's mouth to his tits and he started lovingly sucking. Meanwhile, the others started crowding around. Robb could feel fingers running in and out of his ass, hard grabs at his ass, and one hand slightly slapping his full balls. Others stroked and grabbed at his thighs.

"Alright sluts, break it up!" Dr. Frederick boomed with a huge grin. "He'll be getting enough up there tonight. "

They all loudly sighed but obeyed and Robb found himself in a booth with Vanessa and another femboy named Olivia. Olivia was kind of like Robb, thick with no tits. I mean, not as thick as Robb, but you get the picture.

Vanessa and Olivia led the discussion, talking about their Daddys and how they ended up in this situation. Vanessa was an openly gay femboy and had been brought to the "club" by Roger a few months ago after a Grindr hook up.

"After that big ass dick was inside of me, I lost the ability to say no!" He said with a laugh shared by Robb and Olivia. They, Robb, included were all talking in their feminine voices like it was natural.

Robb told his story and loved how hot they found his journey. He spared no detail, knowing these were his people.

"You see! That's why you should be bffs with Olivia! You're both subby cock sluts with equally loose girlfriends." Vanessa chuckled as Olivia blushed.

Olivia went next, telling Robb about his girlfriend Amber pressured him into threesomes, cuckolding, and eventually gay sex. Robb felt weak with horniness as Olivia recounted eating other dudes' loads out of his Amber's pussy, watching as other dudes banged her, and eventually getting fucked by those men as Amber watched. What really got Robb was going was hearing about Amber fucking Olivia with a strap on and how other times Amber and Olivia would get fucked by multiple guys laying side by side. He wondered if Anne would be game.

"We got about five minutes, cuckies" Vanessa interrupted with a smile.

"Do you want to be part of our club, Robb? We meet here once or twice a month, sometimes more. Open bar, unlimited dicks. You can hang out with me and Olivia, the rest of the gurls....all about bringing bitches like us together to do what we do best" Vanessa added and then mimed herself sucking a huge cock as we laughed.

"I'm down" Robb squealed as he killed the rest of his drink.

"Not so fast, baby," Olivia interrupted as he slid in closer.

"There's an...initiation....all the guys with your daddy....You'll have to service all of them tonight...take them all. You've heard of a gangbang, right?" Olivia said while smiling.

"We all did it." Vanessa added. "You get through and you can join our little family of tiny dick pussy bitches."

All three laughed at that.

"You also get a club name. 'Robb' doesn't really cover what you are now" Olivia giggled.

"So we've decided on Ivana Suck Lottacox" Vanessa yelled triumphantly.

"Wh...what?!?!" Robb cried incredulously.

"OH my God! Shut up, skank!" Olivia said to Vanessa as they both laughed uncontrollably.

"No seriously, we've settled on Raven for you. You're in all black, works as a stripper and goth name." Olivia said.

"And because you swallow worm-like things whole" Vanessa, once again, interrupted to more laughter as he mimed more cocksucking.

"I accept the gangbang and the name" Robb eagerly nodded also trying not to laugh.

"Yaaaay!" They all cooed in unison.

Vanessa stood and triumphantly pulled a rope which made a large bell chime.

Robb scoped the daddies, who high fived each other and celebrated the wait being over.

Vanessa and Olivia led Robb to the stage area. A tarp was placed over a circular cushion on the stage and Robb was placed on his back. Both hands were threaded through restraints while his legs were spread and tied to pullys keeping them in the air.

Buttons were pressed and his ass rose higher while his head dipped down. A collar lightly kept his neck attached to the frame. From his downward view, he could see a lot of bottomless daddies near him while the rest of the femmes held back. He could see erect cocks hanging heavy and licked his lips in anticipation.

"Attention attention!" Dr. Frederick announced in jovial fashion. "Today we welcome Raven to our club as a new bitch. I'd like to point out that this is the second new bitch in a row I've procured and you should be ashamed of yourselves."

Scattered laughter and cheers greeted his announcement.

"Raven has a fat ass that will swallow your dicks whole and a throat that doesn't know the meaning of a gag reflex. Now sadly, I wasn't the one to pop Raven's cherry. Two eighteen year old freshmen did the legwork. They're that young and breaking bitches at our level. The future is bright!"

More applause.

"Now. As we all know, a theme accompanies each initiation. Vanessa took each load in her mouth and loved every second of it. Olivia drew Bukakke and crawled out of here looking like a snowball..."

More applause as Olivia and Vanessa smiled and curtsied.

"The cock gods have demanded...."

More laughter.

"...continuous ass to mouth!"

The men cheered as the femmes clapped enthusiastically. Robb was experienced enough in this now, but with that many guys? He tensed up a little bit.

"You all know the drill. One in the ass, one in each hand, one in the mouth. Once you cum in the bitch's ass, pull out and plop it in their mouth for a two minute clean up. When Vanessa rings the bell, you can grab a drink, shoot the shit, and get another crack after everyone has had a go. Fuck, take three if you're up to it. Raven certainly is!"

More cheers as the humiliation drove Robb crazy. He wanted it bad. He wanted to cum in this circle of hot cock and balls.

"On your marks!"

Robb felt a lubed dick slide into each of his hands. He moaned and started stroking them.

He felt, but could not see, another guy rubbing a lubed cock across his ass crack.

Finally, he opened his mouth to moan and was greeted with a thick dick landing on his tongue.

"Get set!"

The cocks at his mouth and ass slowly pressed in.

"Go!"

The feeling was entirely overwhelming and Robb initially struggled to coordinate stroking two dicks, sucking one, and squeezing his ass. He was in intense pleasure and moaned like a bitch into the cock in his mouth. He eventually formed O's with his fingers and let the two on his hands fuck it while he stroked when he could. Fortunately, the men at his ass and mouth were taking control. He relaxed his throat, swirling his tongue and sucking off and on and just let instinct take over when it came to his ass.

He had no concept of time. No care in the world. The man at his face was bottoming out in his throat and Robb enjoyed the novelty of a ballsack smacking his forehead. The man at his ass was fucking him hard, gripping hard on Robb's thighs for leverage.

"You're doing great, Raven!" Vanessa cheered.

"Yeah!!! Take that dick, baby!" Olivia added.

Robb had forgotten he was being watched by a crowd. Now that he did, he didn't care. It didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was the cocks surrounding him.

He felt his ass fill with load number one and that cock was removed. A cock from his left hand was removed and slid into his ass easily, while the cock in his mouth filled the hand, and the cock that just fucked his ass entered his mouth. He greedily sucked and cleaned until the bell rang and the cock was replaced with a fresh one.

More cum flooded his ass and the order changed again. He could feel cum running out of his ass, he felt slutty, he wanted more. He didn't have to wait long. A new dick, another, another, his ass was gaped open. He had no idea how many bad been in there so far. He didn't care.

His body shook as he had a sissygasm. Everyone cheered him on. He hoped he'd have another. He hoped he wouldn't be too loose to enjoy Roger's massive cock.

Lucky for Robb, he has already taken nine and Roger was up next. He moaned hard into the cock he was sucking as it squeezed in. Sure, he was loose, but this was a monster cock. He felt glad he'd been warmed up for it.

It slid in, further and further than any cock or dildo had. He gave up on the cocks in his mouth and hands. He was paralyzed in pleasure. The other guys gave him a rest and the hall was filled with the sounds of Robb moaning while getting fucked.

Slowly, the other cocks went back at it. Robb moaned and squirmed as Roger bottomed out. All four cocks went for the kill as balls slapped against Robb's ass, head, and hands. Even though he had cum not ten minutes prior, Robb found himself spasming in another sissygasm as Roger hammered hard and blew his load.

Robb polished Roger's cock off like the rest. He marveled at how heavy and meaty it was. He had no hope of taking the entire thing in his throat, but he tried his best, with tears bursting from his eyes as he choked and gagged.

The party continued, albeit at a less intense pace. Robb lost count, but he was pretty sure most, if not all, came back for another shot at his ass. There was never a point in the whole ordeal where his holes and hands weren't occupied. He was on autopilot and took it like a champ. His muffled moans and the slapping of balls against his ass provided the soundtrack for the night.

And then, it was over. He laid there as the men refreshed their drinks and chatted amongst each other. The sissies helped him get untangled and walked him to a back room.

They heaped praise on him, telling him they were proud. They stripped and helped him wash off in the shower, all pitching in as Robb blushed at the care and attention. Robb was given a pair of pink pajamas and duly slid them over his fat ass.

Vanessa went to procure some drinks and mixers and they all got wasted, talking about their initiations and lives since. Laughter and catty name-calling filled the evening before they all collapsed asleep on the comically large bed in the room. Entangled with his fellow bitches and coming down from the most intense fucking ever, all Raven could do was smile as he fell asleep with his head on Vanessa's rack.