Room for Two Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

But perhaps it requires a certain ability, much more the ability of the gymnast to bring both legs into alignment at a 180 degree angle from each other and press into the moist flesh of another gymnast. Something perhaps for the young girls and young women rather than Sharon and Joni. Nice to imagine the two up and coming gymnasts clamouring at their training section 'if they are good today' could they do that special thing? And at the end of the very strenuous workout the leotards are peeled from their fresh young bodies. a few further exercises done naked and then the girls lying on the mat and bringing their sweet pudendas together ready for sexual release after the workout, waiting to have their clits rolled together. A little moist rubbing and then the trainer, let's make it me, in shorts but the erection so visible, brings a hand in to rub their clits moistly together and bring them to orgasm.

Phew! I could imagine that - and in the showers with them afterwards! The girls, pleasantly warm from exercise and masturbation. The trainer - yes me - peeling off his shorts and stepping with the girls into the showers. The girls looking perhaps a bit shyly at the strong erection knowing what it would shortly be doing. Not the 'other intercourse' at all, not with their tight young vaginas and me the single male present. No, not that at all, given the different male/female ratio. One male to two females. Perhaps me slipping from one tight slippery vagina to the other, lifting and placing them on me in turn as the hot stinging shower cascaded down upon us. Perhaps them kneeling together in the shower, first of all, to show their appreciation of their trainer with some shared fellation. Two tongues running up and down before each mouth greedily gobbling away prior to those so important vaginal stretching exercises. Wet, slippery, young female bodies, just so available. Yes please!

I stood. That had caused me to erect all right. Like the trainer walking into the showers I left my study. The thoughts had been somewhat of a disturbance to my work but it was not so much time for a shower as time for a swim. So pleasant to have the facility to take a quick dip as and when I liked.

It has to be said, I also liked the feel, the manly feel of a strong erection, the sort that holds. I put on my sunglasses and hat before stepping out into the sunshine. The contrast of the relative cool of the villa and the searing heat of the midday sun dramatic. There before me the paved area of the villa with its table, chairs, loungers and swimming pool; to the side palm trees rising high towards the blue, blue sky. It would certainly have been a sight to gladden the heart in the midst of the cold and drizzle of an English winter - even as a photograph. It was, indeed, a view I had as a screensaver on my computer back home, a view to remind me of just how lovely the villa was. Of course it would be better still with perhaps a naked Gina poised to dive or sitting quietly naked, under her sunhat, reading. Not an explicit picture but with implied promise.

But to put a picture complete with Gina, naked or not, on my computer was likely to cause comment from Karen or the children. Worse still if it was not just Gina but Sharon, Joni, Alan, Cory and Tristram, all naked perhaps even obviously sexually excited. A formal or informal grouping, the men with erections, perhaps Gina mounted, perhaps with Tristram in her bottom.

It was time for a swim - but not yet - I would take a walk first. Probably there would be sex that night. Very possibly I would be joined with Alan or Cory, and engage in the 'other intercourse' but, with the others out sightseeing, it was nice enough just to slip back into my role as the naked explorer and go for a solo wander. Two weeks alone might well have proved a bit too much of a good thing, too much wandering around naked and alone with just my hand for occasional, or perhaps not so occasional, stimulation.

Worse still, worse than being alone, if the people next door had been other than Cory and Joni or Sharon and Alan, had merely been some ordinary couple with children not only giving me no opportunity for sexual relations but not even the pleasure of playing the naked explorer or indeed being naked outside my own villa other than the restricted confines of the pool area. Perhaps, just perhaps if the couple's children had been rather older girls I might have settled quietly in the shade of my garden and watched the girls in their bikinis, perhaps even been lucky enough to see them sunbathe topless. That might have lead to a sly voyeuristic wank or two staring at the bikini clad girls from my shady hidden look out. There were, I knew, binoculars in the villa for bird watching which could have enabled a close examination...

Nice enough, at a pinch, but nothing on what I was doing! It was nice to be able to walk out and around my villa naked, step out not just naked but erect into the sunshine and walk all around the garden area, step over the wall into Sharon and Alan's villa garden and wander around there. So free, so easy. Could I perhaps even manage the walk all the way to the beach like that? The naked, erect explorer goes far!

Easier with Sharon, Joni or Gina to help me but thoughts of wet clitorises being rubbed together, perhaps even tied together with a piece of ribbon - even with a nice bow - was rather stimulating in my mind. Thoughts too of spying on naked young girls in bikinis or, perhaps, of them spying on me helped. The idea of walking around, close to the pool, and suddenly being conscious of eyes upon me, and, despite sporting an erection, catching them. The sheer pleasure of being with them naked and erect, asking them what they thought they were doing and imagining all sorts of interesting possibilities with the two or three girls. Insisting their bikinis came off as clothes were not permitted around my pool, naked swimming following and, of course, it would all conclude with them jerking me off. Good thoughts to keep me hard. Good thoughts to masturbate to as I walked along. Indeed I.walked all the way to the cliff and down to the deserted beach, even to the sea, before I 'over did' it.

The night before in the moonlight I had ejaculated there in Joni's mouth. This morning I simply came in the sea - splash, splash, splash on the water. It had not occurred to me until the deed was done not to check no one was watching. I was so used to the beach being deserted. No boat, therefore no people. It would have been awful to have looked up and seen someone sitting high up on a rock perhaps and watching what I had done. Not perhaps so much the nudity and tumescence as the wanking. That is even more personal. Nonetheless, there was no one else there. I had been the naked explorer or solitary wanker - whichever you prefer. It was a relief. It was also time to get back to work.

The three modes of the 'other intercourse.' In its purest form the penes move as one as if they were truly one penis, not sliding against each other but pressed or bound together, acting in concert; the second form being when they move independently, most perfectly in opposite directions, one up whilst the other moves down, in a similar manner to the twin pistons of a steam engine, acting in opposition and sliding not only against the slippery vaginal walls but against each other; the third when one holds still and the other moves both against vagina and his fellow penis.

We were sitting by Alan and Sharon's pool. The complete party, all seven of us, naked if Sharon's gauzy wrap and Gina's sun hat were ignored. The big cream umbrella was shading us from the sun. The discussion had moved from sport and the idea of going as a party to a restaurant for the evening to the ever popular topic of sex. I had asked how Sharon and Alan had become interested in the 'other intercourse' and Sharon had expounded upon it.

"Have you ever tried three?" Joni had asked.

A deep rumble from Cory, the idea fantastic and amusing.

"Three men at once."

"No! But I suppose with three little cocks like... oh, sweetie I meant nothing disparaging, it's a lovely penis." Sharon's hand patted Tristram's cock causing it to stand up and show how much smaller it was.

"Three bound might fit but where would my legs go? Could I get between the three bodies bound by their genitalia? It's exciting but... a tri-lobed gestalt penis – a Cerberus with its three heads. A three shot penis. I like the idea – don't you Joni?" Her fingers around Tristram's cock but allowing room for a further two as a demonstration.

"Hey, Sharon," said Joni, "you've got the penises here – four no less – you could create the Cerberus even if you can't take it. Go on, I've got to see it – got to draw it. Go for it Sharon – bind the men, all the men - not three but all four!"

Sharon's smile and the way her tongue brushed her top lip indicated assent on her part.

"Right boys, stand up. Joni, you get your drawing things, I'll get some ribbon and Gina, could you erect the guys please?"

Gina made the most delicious rolling eyes face, a humping of the shoulders as if this was some awful imposition and a chore. Frankly I was rising even before she touched me!

Never had I thought such a thing would happen to me. To be standing facing three other erect men in a circle whilst the most adorable little black girl played and teased our genitalia maintaining our stiffness. Grins on all our faces - we were loving that service. But that was hardly the extent of the strangeness.

"Closer," said Sharon.

Now each culture has an instinctive separation between people, a difference in interpersonal space if you like. I am English, I normally stand well back from people even close friends. This was just so different from my usual stance - far too close - and I was not even shaking hands!

"Closer - yes closer."

Our penes touched. Four standing columns of flesh touching.

"Closer boys, closer!"

Four erections pressed hard against the others. Despite his smaller size his height brought Tristram up level with the tops of Alan's and my knob but Cory towered over them - he was a tall man after all.

"Down Cory, level yourself up," commanded Joni.

As Cory pulled himself downwards, sliding against his fellows, Sharon reappeared with ribbon in hand. It was a green ribbon - a long piece of green ribbon indeed.

"Oooh," she said, looking between our bodies, "a lovely bunch of cocks!"

"I'd have thought the collective noun was 'a stand' wouldn't you?" A quip from Joni.

Cory's rumbling laugh. Gina's giggle.

"The 'bunch' will be hanging below!"

"I've never bound three let alone four." But it was clear Sharon was as up for the task as the men were. Men like woman taking an interest in their penes!

Soft feminine hands coming between male bodies; hands bringing a long green ribbon with them ready tied with a slip knot; hands touching male flesh; hands seemingly unable to resist trying to grasp the four penes together. A glance back from me at Sharon's face showed this was not just a bit of a giggle to her. There was real lust in her eyes. Between her legs I imagined her clitoris would be as erect as we were. Were Joni's and Gina's as well?

I watched, we watched, as the circle of ribbon was expanded and slipped over the top of the four knobs and moved down the adjacent shafts - down the 'stand' indeed. A sharp tug and the penes were pulled even more together, the four knobs splaying a little away from each other as a result, the knobs becoming fuller and ruddier as the engorged organs were restricted and the blood forced upwards. All at once we were bound - intimately bound.

Sharon's fingers were nimble. Her technique neat and effective. She had practised often enough on twin penes, extrapolating to four caused her no qualm or difficulty. Up and up went the ribbon binding us together, pulling us tighter and tighter together, as the criss-crossing green ribbon rose up the shafts, digging a little into the flesh and ensuring no escape. Sharon finished the final binding which she wound round and round our cocks below the exposed knobs, immediately below the four corona, a tightly drawn successive band of ribbon then threaded back down to be tied at the base .

We were certainly bound, tightly bound together. Our only escape was for the ribbon to be cut or for us to go soft - but that was not going to happen for quite a while, not with the warmth of other flesh so close, the eroticism of it all and Sharon's fingers touching.

"How about that?" asked Sharon.

Certainly it was something the like of which I doubted the whole island had ever seen before. It was the impossible cock! The four penes so tightly bound together forming a single massive shaft ending in a quatrefoil of the four glans pressed so tightly together. A penis so big that not even Sharon could take it! A penis moreover with four urethra's, four opportunities for inseminating - if it could have got in a vagina!

All the women were looking at it - and so were we men.

"I've got to draw this - I simply have to. Don't let them go down but don't let them cum! Gina, Sharon keep them like that!"

"You guys do the weirdest things," said Gina.

But of course Gina had to do 'weird things' to keep us hard! How nice to see and feel her hand on our penes - black on pink. Fingertips stroking the abnormally taut and smooth skin of the exposed glans. Fingertips tapping first one little slit and then another. Both hands cupping around the shaft of the gestalt penis - the impossible cock - and feeling its size.

Sharon's hands between our legs feeling for our balls. I was conscious of them there against my own but it was only when she started moving them around that what was hanging there really became clear in my mind.

"A whole bunch just hanging! said Sharon.

Along with the others I felt my twin testes being lifted.

Sharon sounded almost surprised when she said, "There's eight of them. Eight! I've got a whole bunch in the palm of my hand! Eight of them."

The number was obvious. Four men equals eight testes. And I could feel she had indeed got them. The heat of the day meant scrota were relaxed allowing the testes to hang low and cool. Sharon's hand had simply risen upwards from below and lifted the hanging balls nestling them together in her hand.

"Look, Gina, look! Like low hanging fruit."

Gina's fingers touching and moving in Sharon's stead. She made them swing not quite like that desk top toy with the swinging metal balls that go 'clack, clack, clack' against each other - the 'Newton's Cradle.' After all our balls were not metal but flesh and blood: on the other hand there were eight balls to our impossible penis not five! No 'clack, clacking' sound but they swung. I could feel that and both the feeling and sight of Gina crouching certainly kept me hard.

Joni's hand flew over her sketchbook only pausing to tell Gina off for moving our pose when she forced her head between Cory and myself and began licking the impossible cock. Nice, very nice I can tell you.

"OK, OK," said Joni shortly afterwards, "I've got the main details, I can finish from memory. Can you guys actually move like that?"

Shuffling around on the patio whilst bound in an unusual and intimate way to your fellows is peculiar but yes it could be done but I hardly thought we could have gone for a walk like that!

"I wish," said Sharon, "I could try that - I mean, I know it won't go in but just feeling it trying. I'm so wet with the idea of it. We need more men."

"Isn't four of us enough for you?" asked her husband.

"No not to bind but to lift and hold me between you and let me rub my sex over your enormous combined cock. Gina and Joni could hardly lift me - there's just too much."

It was a fair conclusion as regards the lifting. Sharon was not fat as such, but ample, perhaps a little more ample than the year before. Far too heavy for Joni and Gina to lift. It did indeed require yet more men. Inevitably and guiltily I thought of Karen. The other women could probably have lifted her svelte figure and lowered it onto our shared erection. I would have been in no position to object. Not tied as I was, nor given what I had been doing with Sharon, Joni and indeed little black Gina. I could not have objected, not even if her wriggling wetness, placed on top of the impossible penis, set off its four constituent parts - a torrent of spurting warm semen all over her sweet little sex. But, of course, would she in a month of Sundays have wanted to do that? Was it just me who had been so accepting, so ready to be drawn into not just extra-marital sex but very strange sex as well?

It was not a sound concept in practice. The women together might perhaps have been able to lift Karen, or the actually present Gina, but even if all four men strained away from each other I doubted the girl could have been inserted between us even to rest her vulva on the 'impossible cock.' There was, of course, no way it could penetrate. It was a conclusion voiced by both Alan and Cory.

Sharon pouted. "I want, at least, to see it work."

"Oh yeah, let's." Joni turned to Gina.

"Hey, what the... why not. It'd be cool. Yeah, let's."

Bound as we were, the green ribbon so tight and criss-crossing there was no way we could move our penes independently let alone really rub them against each other. No way to do that gay frottage thing and make us come by an intimate rubbing between male organs. It was a task for the women. A good task for women!

The situation was certainly sexually charged. Three naked women engaged in touching plus lewd talk aplenty - to say nothing of Sharon's binding - all this had kept me excited and had moved me 'along the way' but I was not sure I was at all close to coming. My usual masturbatory technique involves running my foreskin up and down but tightly bound, as I was, there was no possibility of any such movement. I was as immobile as Cory in that respect. It needed careful female handling of shaft, balls and the sensitive and taut skin of my glans penis. There it was below me, my knob, so tightly squashed against the other men it was difficult to see where one penis ended and the next began!

What was really needed was lubrication. Perhaps the squirting of dollops of sun screen or other cream all over the 'impossible cock,' perhaps looking rather like ejaculate. Then to be rubbed round and round the by girl fingers. Hands inserted between our bodies, perhaps with naked breasts pressed against us, perhaps with the whole woman or women rubbing against naked male bottoms.

But it was not like that - not quite like that - there was no squirting of sun screen, no squirting of moisturiser, no erotic dribbling of extra virgin olive oil down between us, splashing onto the enormous quatrefoil cock head and running down leaving it and the bunch of hanging testes so slippery. It was Sharon who started it. I did not see her do it but saw and felt her fingers push between me and Cory, fingers that were wet - very wet. The touch of her finger to my knob, all wet and sliding a delight. I watched the one finger orbit the 'impossible cock' and leave a glistening trail all around the quatrefoil knob and then her fingers and thumb, claw like, descending on the whole head and plucking. Soft, wet fingers sliding up our fully exposed and sensitive knobs - tight, swollen, immobile flesh. Crumbs, it was exciting! Up and up and up. Time and time again. I knew just what the wetness was and where it came from.

And then Joni did the same but with her own wetness - plucking and stroking our shared penis. Not just Joni but then a black hand pushed between Tristram and Alan, a shiny black hand adding to the wetness of our penes and beginning to change the shade of green of the encircling ribbon as it absorbed the dampness.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers