All Comments on 'Room Mates'

by tedsgirl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Semi-literate drivel.

Learn to write.

TheMOsterTheMOsteralmost 8 years ago
Three Shots in Two Pages

Great stuff, and EXACTLY what I'd like to see more of on this site. I got myself off three times. Thanks!

tedsgirltedsgirlalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Learn to write????

Tot the person who told me to learn to write, let me ask you a question, do you have anything published on Literotica???? I have 13 stories here, guess your afraid to say who you really are hmmmm.... you may not like what I write but other people do.

tedsgirltedsgirlalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Three shots in two pages

Thanks for the comment, I just write for my own enjoyment. I'm glad other people like what I write.

tedsgirltedsgirlalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Semi-iliterate

To the one who said I need to learn how to write, I'm doing pretty damn good I have six people who have favorited my story. Looks like people do "Like" the "Drivel" I write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There was zero character development, it just jumped straight to sex. I had no idea of the character dynamic between anyone or why they were acting the way they did. I'd try flesh out the characters a bit before getting to the good part so the reader has some context, else it comes off as sexual while not very erotic. Additionally, some proof reading might be necessary. A lot of grammatical and punctuation errors, and the use of elipses is extremely excessive and broke the flow of character dialogue reguarly.

tedsgirltedsgirlabout 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous, thanks for your comment, this was written almost six years ago. I have gotten better over time. I have 67 stories on the site now, so I must have gotten better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertedsgirl@tedsgirl
522 Followers
In a relationship, we are both in our 60's, I am bi and he is okay with this. I love sex, watching DVD'S and writing erotic fiction.