Room of Masks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" I gasped as I felt the first inch of him penetrating me, cramming himself inside me, my lips moulding around his rock hard shaft, stretching to accommodate his substantial girth.

I twisted my head to the left as I felt him slowly begin to ease the first few inches of his mighty cock in and out of me. Two ladies moved closer; the younger one was perhaps in her early twenties and dressed in a clingy grey dress that clung to her slender curves; the older one wore an emerald green dress with a plunging neckline that showed off her impressive cleavage.

"I think I could do with a spanking from Wolf," the older one tittered.

"Yeah, me too," the younger one purred as she watched him fucking me.

"Maybe, we should spill his drink or something."

"Yeah, make him angry enough to teach us a lesson," she said, and they both laughed.

I hadn't had sex since a one night stand some time ago, and I felt my body responding as he eased his lovely big dick into me, a little deeper each time, as I adjusted to his size. I still felt the need to put up a bit of a struggle though, mewing and trying to twist out of his grasp.

"Hold still!" he growled and I squealed as I felt his hand stinging my already sore, reddened buttocks.

He had one hand on the back of my neck holding me down and I lay there subserviently my bottom throbbing hotly as I let him fuck me, letting him use my body for his pleasure. As he eased into a steady rhythm, I looked around the room where club members moved around in the dim corners outside the centre of the room. To my right, a blonde lady in a lacy back dress reclined on a ruby velvet couch sipping at a glass of white wine, her skirt drawn up high, her legs splayed. A dark-suited man knelt before her, his head buried between her pale thighs as she ran a hand through his slick hair. Behind them, a couple kissed passionately, the lady pressed back against the wall, her shapely leg raised as the man slid her skirt over her thigh exposing dark top of her stockings as he kissed her neck, their bodies pressed together.

Meanwhile, Scarlet had eased her partner's shorts and trousers down over his thighs exposing his sturdy cock and swollen balls. He was moaning contentedly, his eyes half-closed behind his silver mask as she cradled his swollen, heavy balls in one hand, whilst the other caressed his throbbing shaft.

All this erotic decadence only made me more aroused, and I found myself moaning as Wolf continued to fuck me lustily, his fat cock probing deep inside me, filling me, forcing me higher and higher. He was moving faster now, our moist thighs slapping together, the crowd's anticipation building as I felt my arousal start to spiral out of control.

"Uh, uh, uh!" I panted, as he slammed into me. Right in front of me, Scarlet continued to stroke her partner's rock-hard cock, her hand sliding smoothly up and down the full length of his shaft as he moaned encouragingly. Her fingers were long and slender, tipped with long, glossy red nails that matched her dress. She looked up and winked at me as she increased her pace, drawing a series of breathless gasps from her partner as she gripped him a little more firmly, expertly guiding him towards his own personal nirvana.

"That's it, give it to her good and hard," I heard the young lady in the grey desk said, a note of envy in her voice.

"Yes, fuck her harder, let's see her cum," her friend added.

As Wolf obliged, pounding me faster, I watched as Scarlet shortened her strokes, almost hypnotised by the sight of her jerking the top of his engorged prick as his hands gripped the edge of his chair, his knuckles whitening.

I don't normally climax without clitoral stimulation but as the crowd gathered closer and Wolf's lovely big dick fucked me harder and harder from behind I knew I couldn't last much longer.

"Oh God, keep going, don't stop!" I pleaded, as I felt the pressure build once more, my body tensing as I felt him fuck me hard, really hard, his muscular thighs driving his thick cock deep inside me, each powerful thrust pushing me closer to the edge.

Through half-open eyes, I watched as Scarlet moved her hand faster and faster till it was just a blur, as her partner's hips moved in time with her hand and his gasps of pleasure rose in pitch. Suddenly his body was jack-knifing, his head rocking back, eyes closed as he came. Scarlet grinned as the spunk erupted from his cock, shooting high into the air as he roared, then splashing messily over her hand, the thick, creamy globs staining his black suit trousers.

"Oh God!" I cried as the sight of him cumming pushed me over the edge and the wave of pleasure hit me hard. I collapsed onto the table, sobbing happily as the sublime pleasure washed over me, every cell of my body tingling.

Behind me, Wolf continued to thrust into my spent, breathless body, grunting urgently, his hands tightly grasping my hips until he climaxed too and I felt the warmth of his large body against my back, his breath hot against my ear.

I lay there, crushed beneath his weight, my breath slowly returning, a mix of emotions flooding my mind as around me the crowd's applause faded and I sensed them moving back into the dark corners of the room to pursue their own desires.

"Thank you Jade, that was delightful," I heard Wolf whisper politely in his deep voice as if he were thanking me for a dance. I felt him stand and ease his softening dick from me, leaving me feeling empty but completely sated. I lay there for a while, a spent, sticky mess until I felt a soft hand on my shoulder and Angel helped me onto shaky legs

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up," she said, taking my hand. The light behind her head made her blonde hair shine like a halo.

--

The ladies' toilet was larger than I remembered. Angel waited patiently as I used one of the cubicles then splashed water on my face. Without thinking, I reached up to take my mask off but she stopped me with a hand on my arm.

"You should always wear your mask at the club," she insisted as she handed me my panties and placed my shoes on the floor.

I felt myself blush, embarrassed once more as I quickly wriggled them up under my skirt and slipped on my shoes. As I straightened up, she held out my jacket.

"Thanks," I said as I slipped my arms through its sleeves.

"You were great tonight, everyone said you made a really convincing receptionist," she said, taking my hand, her pale blue eyes meeting mine from behind her white, sequinned mask.

"Yes well, it's, um, all that acting experience from my drama club," I lied.

"You okay?"

"Oh, um, fine I guess," I said as she moved closer.

"Anyway welcome to the club. Dionysus said you're welcome to come back anytime," she said, smiling as she leaned in close. I stood, hands dangling at my side and briefly closing my eyes and tilting my head up as she pressed her soft lips against mine. I smelt her subtle perfume and felt her arm snake around my waist as she drew me closer. I'm not a lesbian but her embrace was so tender and comforting after all that had happened that I began to kiss her back, finding comfort in the warmth of her body.

"Thanks," I repeated as our lips parted after several long seconds.

"Oh, and remember to be discrete. A lot of people wouldn't understand what we do here; we need everyone to make sure it stays our little secret, all right?" she said, squeezing my hand.

"Okay," I said meekly as she flashed me a grin and disappeared back into the suite.

I looked in the mirror and slowly ran a finger over my lips, where a trace of Angel's pink lipstick lingered, and realising that of all the new experiences of the evening, her kiss had felt like the most intimate. I took several long breaths and straightened my sapphire blue mask as I tried to persuade myself that I looked normal and that Rachel would never guess what had happened down here.

--

The members barely noticed as I slipped back into the suite, their attention drawn to the centre of the room where Dionysus questioned a young woman dressed in a smart, burgundy skirt suit, her red hair gathered back in a tight bun, her wire frame glasses glinting in the harsh light.

"Now then," he said, glancing down at a sheet of paper. "How do you explain these discrepancies in your expenses, hmm? Thirty pounds for a taxi, fifty pounds for stationary, need I go on?"

"I'm sorry Sir, I just wasn't sure about the rules, I'll pay it back," she said, shuffling her feet anxiously.

"You didn't know the rules around expenses? But you're the club's accountant!"

"I'm sorry, I guess I forgot," she simpered.

"Well, perhaps you need Mr Wolf here to give you something to help you remember," he said, nodding to the large man looming at her shoulder.

I was so tempted to stay and watch as he led her to a tall chair, forcing her to bend over the back, her hands flat on its seat, her smart skirt stretched tightly over her bottom, riding up over her stocking tops as she meekly awaited her fate. So tempted to stay and see my experience from a different point of view but I could imagine Rachel sitting back at reception, an annoyed expression on her face as she stared at her watch.

I knew I couldn't go back the way I'd come; the pitbull-like Mr White would be on guard just outside. So I stepped behind the folds of the floor-to-ceiling curtains and quietly unlocked the fire doors that lead to the car park.

It felt like stepping back into the real world with its cool night air making me shiver as I paused getting my bearings as I listened to the sound of traffic coming from the high street. There was a full moon, painting this part of west London in hues of black, silver and petrol blue. I noticed it was drizzling as I stepped away from the building and I hurried across the car park, clutching my jacket tight around me. It was only when I saw my reflection on the glass doors leading to reception that I remembered I was still wearing my mask and I quickly removed it, sliding it into the inside pocket of my jacket.

I pictured an angry confrontation with Rachel, but she was on the 'phone and I heaved a sigh of relief as I carefully eased myself back into my swivel chair, wincing slightly as my tender buttocks met its harder-than-I-remembered surface.

"Rachel!" she said, spinning around to face me as soon as her call ended, "Where have you been? You've been gone for over an hour!"

"Yeah, sorry, it took a bit longer than I thought."

"So? What did you find out?"

"You were right, it's just a bridge club, nothing special," I said, looking down at my shoes, unable to meet her eyes.

"Told you! So how come it took you so long?" she asked, as she sorted through the papers on her desk.

"Oh well, we chatted a little and they let me take part in one of their, um, games."

"Right, right," she said distractedly, looking up as she stapled a credit card receipt to an invoice. "So now you can finally stop obsessing about it right?"

"Yeah... although they were so nice I might nip back next week. I mean, just to be polite, you know?"