Room Service

Story Info
More than the usual levels of hospitality.
2.6k words
4.13
24.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Kitty it began like any other night. She had moved to this part of the country and this job because it was the first live in job she could find - that said she loved the countryside and lakes around her and enjoyed her job.

She work as a receptionist and general trouble shooter at a lovely hotel in the middle of the lakes, she got to stay there and spent most of her time dealing with the groups of elderly people who stayed there. She look out from behind the bar where she was just helping for a few minutes during the busy period of the night and sighed... A rather boisterous group of lads - a couple of years younger than her by the look of them apart from one older guy who was obviously in charge - had been drinking quite heavily since they came in. Apparently it was some sort of stag do for the older guy who was maybe 30 by the look of him. She went out over to them to ask them again to keep it down as most of their clientele didn't appreciate the rude jokes and loudness.

They made apologetic noises but she could hear them sniggering as she walked away and just caught the crude comment one of them made about her ample breasts. She looked at herself in the mirror behind the bar; five foot seven with her red hair she was easy to spot but her 38DD breasts had always draw attention and normally she liked it but something about the four guys made her uncomfortable. She couldn't wait to finish and escape up to her room. They kept the noise down for the rest of her shift but then kept looking her way and smiling and the went through a fair number of shots. At least no one should hear much from them tonight when they were asleep. The hotel had put them in a section of the place away from the older residents so it was unlikely any noise from their rooms would disturb them.

Her shift finally ended and she retreated to her room, she had a couple of hours before she had to cover the night shift for someone who was ill. She walked through the door and locked it behind her. This was her room, alone and special and god she needed a break. She was on call tonight but didn't expect there to be any problems baring alcohol poisoning. She grinned at the though and walked through to her bathroom setting herself a hot bath running. She had been looking forward to relaxing in it all day. Stripping she turned on the tv quietly in the background and left a music channel playing as she lay her uniform on the nearby set of drawers. She looked in the mirror... A few curves by as she had been told the other day she was still gorgeous. Grinning she cupped her breasts in the mirror and posed - the men had been right to comment - they were one of her best features. She walked through and for the next sixty minute lay in the bath soaking and relaxing after being on her feet all day. She stepped out when she realised the water had gone cold and it was nearly time to go back on shift. By this point of the night it was usually only the staff around with all the oldies tucked up in bed.

She dressed quickly into her uniform but tonight she was feeling a little bit naughtier than usual. She had read some of her favourite stories by a writer she liked today so given that she was sure it would be a quiet night she slipped the jiggle balls (as she called them) into her smooth shaven pussy. Grinning at how naughty she was being she put on the shirt and waistcoat, slid on her trousers and shoes and headed downstairs. She had just settled in at the desk for a quiet night when she was surprised by the phone ringing. Feeling seriously horny and wondering if she had made a mistake with the balls tonight she picked up the phone.

She picked up the phone and heard the voice of one of the young men from the bar. He was complaining (and quite loudly) that he couldn't get the TV in his room to work. Kitty tried not to sigh too loudly as she explained down the phone what he would need to do to get the tv working. She heard him talking to the other guy in the room passing on the message but they didn't seem to be having much luck. They were getting louder and more obnoxious as it went on and she informed them she would be down to sort it out and not to work. She would be five minutes. With a rude message to hurry they hung up.

She slid out from behind the desk and made her way up to see the guys. They had booked the special room in the hotel for their friends (the one getting married) with the enormous four poster bed. She knocked on the door and they opened it and she walked in surprised to see all four of them in the room at once. They had obviously kept the party going in their room as there were a few bottles lying empty around the place. She walked over to the TV to turn it on then abruptly realised it was on and that there was porn playing on the tv. Some woman was kneeling on the floor surrounded by a group of guys with hard cocks all pointing at her face. She blushed and quickly turned to leave not saying anything. Only to find that there were three of the four men stood between her and the door, all leering at her in a way that set her pulse racing.

"You obviously managed to get the TV working guys so I need to head back downstairs, I am the only one on call tonight so need to be down there..." She realised she had made a mistake as soon as she uttered these words. now they knew there was no one else to miss her. She stood frozen in the middle of the room. She backed uo against the desk as they stood and took a step towards her. "Guys... I need to go..." She was almost whispering as she fixed her eyes on the older of the four who was obviously in charge.

"Well now Kitty," They knew her name... "My friend here made the book for the rooms and thought there would be more nightlife, somewhere we could go after but it seems a bit dead round here. However we did notice that you were here and when we arrived the manager said that you would be on call to help us tonight with any problems." He dropped a hand to rub his obviously hard cock through his pants... "I have a problem and need some help with it... I think my friends have a problem as well..."

With that they all jumped forwards and grabbed her arms dragging her over to the bed before she could scream. One of them shoved a pair of socks that he grabbed from the open suitcase nearby into her mouth effectively gagging her. Two of them pinned her thrashing body down as the other two slowly began to unbutton her clothes... They worked fast and soon had the waistcoat and shirt open so they could grope her tits. Squeezing them hard and grinning they kept making crude comments about how hot they slut would look with cum all over her face and tits.

Kitty looked up at them, her eyes wide with shock as the four men systematically stripped her of all her clothes. Then they stopped and, blushing, she realised they had found the string to her balls that were still wriggling round inside her. They pulled them out and the comments simply got worse.

"Oooooh look the slut knew she was going to get fucked tonight..." "Mmmmmm nice wet cunt for us to fuck guys..."

"I guess Nick as it's your special day soon you get to go first..."

Nick, the older of the four, grinned and stepped back. he quickly stripped of his clothes and stood naked in front of her. His hard thick cock stood out in front of him, obviously ready. Kitty panicked and thrashed around harder prompting the others to quickly pin her down. Using ties from their necks they made two nooses and tied her wrists to the posts of the bed freeing them up to spread her legs and the man, Nick, knelt between them and ran his cock head up and down the length of her shaven cunt.

Looking up into his eyes she begged with hers, helpless, bound and pinned as she felt him mercilessly begin to thrust his thick cock into her waiting cunt. She groaned through the gag of socks; it had been so long and she had been so horny of late but this was not what she had wanted or imagined... The combination of the balls, in her pussy all day and her general horniness meant that soon she could feel her orgasm approaching. The dirty, nasty talk from the men around her, the knowledge that she was going to be fucked into the early hours and the hard driving cock in her pussy all pushed her towards the inevitable result.

She came hard. Her hands convulsed and gripped the ties lashing her to the bed, her body thrashed underneath Nick as the orgasm ripped through her. It was one of the most intense she had ever had and she could feel her juices filling her pussy. Her cunt clamped down on Nick's cock as the guys around her cheered... Naked and helpless she had just surrendered to their lusts and knew she was theirs tonight. She needed more of that.

As she flopped helplessly underneath Nick, the orgasm leaching her strength and will she felt his cock increase in size and heat as well as the speed Nick was hammering it into her... She looked up at him and glared as he pulled out of her and moved up next to her head. She knew what was going to happen next and closed her eyes to the image of him stroking his cock furiously pointed at her face. She heard him groan and then felt the cum splashing over and over her face - it seemed to go on forever. She slowly opened her eyes and saw them all taking photos...

She felt her arms released from the ties that held her and then she was manhandled until she was on all fours on the bed. After the intensity of the orgasm she had lost the will to resist and knew she would willingly do whatever the four of them wanted - they seemed to sense it as well as one of them took hold of anhandfulmofmher lustrous hair and pressed his cock to her cum smeared lips. Within seconds of her reluctantly opening her mouth he was fucking away at her face.

His cock was not as thick as Nick's had felt in her pussy but he drilled it between her lips - she felt for sure her lips would be bruised tomorrow at the rate he was going so she tried to suck a bit to speed him up and save her mouth the abuse. He felt her sucking and laughed in delight grabbing her head and fucked her mouth even harder.

She felt the bed shift behind her and felt several sets of hands spreading her kneeling legs wider, the bed sank as someone knelt behind her and felt another cock at the entrance to her abused pussy. As the guy in her mouth shoved her backwards with his thrusts the guy behind buried his cock in her wet tight hole. She groaned around the cock as she felt herself being hard used from both ends. She was lost in the sensations now, a hard cock in her mouth and an even bigger one filling her pussy over and over. She couldn't stop herself from coming again now and exploded all over the cock in her cunt. The cock in her mouth suddenly started spurting and filled her mouth to choking point. She swallowed as fast as she could over and over as more and more cum flooded from his cock - she had never known anyone to cut so much before.

The cock slipped from her sore lips leaving her gasping, without the pressure and support at her head end the guy behind her was driving her face first into the pillows and she willingly collapsed. She felt the guy tense behind her and felt the warm sticky mess of his sperm fill her tight twat. He jerked his cock inside her and she felt every pulse of his cum as it filled her. Lucky she was on the pill as a matter of routine. As the third guy withdrew she collapsed onto the bed, her face was covered in cum, she could feel it leaking from her stretched cunt and still taste it in her mouth... She hoped they were done as she ached...

However she was not that lucky... She felt someone climb on the bed then all of the others pinned her down again. She realised with growing horror exactly what was about to happen - she felt her ass cheeks spread and something cold drizzled all over her tight little anus. She felt the weight of a mans body pressing her down and felt a hard cock slowly splitting her open. She groaned and almost screamed as she felt the cock head pierce her ring. At her growing noise level one of the men shoved the pair of socks back into her mouth. She felt the cock filling her - she tried to relax but it was so big, she had never had anything that big before fill her.

Tears were streaming down her face as she felt the cock totally impale her. He at least gave her a couple of minutes to get used to it whilst he leaned over and whispered in her ear how tight her ass was around his cock. He began by rocking back and forth, his cock stretching and opening her ass up enough that he could begin to fuck her. The sensations were totally different and she groaned - only half in pain but half in excitement - she had dreamed about doing this but not this rough... His cock was now beginning to drill into her ass and she could feel other cocks pressing against her as the other three guys got harder again. She tilted her head and opened her cum coated eyes to see the other three guy pinning her down with one hand and wanking themselves with the other.

It was so hot to have these guys lusting after her and wanking themselves off over her as she had her ass pounded now. She slid one hand down to play with her clit as the guys wanking began to cum - the streams splashing in her skin, covering her head to foot as she felt the guy in her ass pumping his cum deep inside her. She rubbed her clit furiously and just as they finished cuming on her and in her she came one last time. She almost blacked out as she curled up on the bed, drifting in and out of an exhausted sleep.