Room Service

Story Info
They continue in the hotel room.
1.1k words
4.05
11k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Room service!"

I reached over to the phone and asked them to bring up the order I had already placed. I go into the bathroom and grab the two bathrobes, putting one on and bringing one out for you.

"Can I take this thing out?" you ask, squirming a little uncomfortably on the butt plug still inserted deep in your anus.

"Not yet." I smile. "Soon. Don't worry. But you want it to stretch you out a little more."

We hear a knock at the door and the waiter rolls in a cart with strawberries, apple, banana, pound cake, and a pot of melted chocolate. I thank him and give him a tip. He looks you up and down and smirks as he leaves.

I dip a strawberry in chocolate and bring it to your lips. Chocolate and strawberry juice dribble down your chin as you take a bite. I lean down and lick it up, my tongue moving up to your lips. We kiss, our tongues intertwining.

As we kiss, you reach your finger down into the chocolate and wipe it across my chest. You lean down, licking the chocolate off my chest, giving me goosebumps.

"Two can play at that game!" I say, reaching down into the chocolate. With my other hand I pull your robe apart and then coat your nipples in warm gooey chocolate as you laugh.

I push you down on the bed, licking all over your chest, cleaning you off, paying particular attention to your stiffening nipples. As you giggle from the sensation you push me off and onto my back. Pulling apart my robe, you take the spoon from the chocolate and drizzle it over my burgeoning cock.

Starting at my balls, you lick the chocolate off my cock. As you get to the top you take me in your mouth, sucking my now hard cock, making sure you've gotten it clean. I groan in pleasure as you move down to my balls, taking each one in your mouth, thoroughly cleaning each one.

Rock hard, I switch positions with you, taking the spoon and dipping it back into the pot. I drizzle the chocolate down your tummy to your pussy, watching you wiggle in pleasure and pain as the warm chocolate reaches your sensitive pussy.

Turning around into a 69 position, I lick and suck down your tummy enjoying you more than the chocolate. As I get to your clit and pussy, the combined taste of you and the chocolate is heavenly. I gently lick your clit, sucking it into my mouth.

As I lick and suck your clit and pussy you grab my cock, pulling it towards your mouth. We slowly pleasure each other orally, glorying in the gooey and sweet sensations of the chocolate smeared between our bodies.

But I'm not ready to cum yet. I climb off of you and pull you to your feet, leading you to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and then pull you to me for a passionate kiss, chocolate smeared all over our bodies.

As the shower warms up, I pull you into it, the water pouring over our heads, faces, and bodies. I start to soap you up, cleaning you all over as you do the same for me. With chocolate in your hair I put your head under the stream of the shower and then shampoo your hair, my fingers running through your hair, massaging your head.

I pull down the shower wand to rinse your hair as you stroke my pulsing hard cock and balls. When your hair is done, I move the shower down between your legs, making you yelp in surprise. "I just have to make sure everything is completely clean," I say grinning. You bite your lip as the pulsing water starts to work its magic. You wrap your arms around my neck, letting me keep the warm water shooting on your clit. Your arms tighten around my neck as you reach an orgasm.

You look up at me with lust in your eyes.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass."

I thought my cock could only get so erect, but that statement takes it to another level. I turn you around and slowly pull the plug out of your ass. You jump as the bulb goes past your tight opening. I reach down with my hand, cleaning up the lube and pushing a finger into your ass.

I turn off the shower and grab a towel, drying you off from head to toe before turning to myself. We head back to the bed. You climb up on your hands and knees. After getting the lube and the other toy I brought for tonight, I get behind you, rubbing my cock between your cheeks.

Opening the lube, I spread some on my cock and some on your tight asshole. Positioning my cock at your ass, I push the head in slowly, feeling your tight hole spread open. You gasp as your virgin ass accepts my cock. Inch by inch I push my cock into your tight ass, groaning at the feel.

With my cock pushed into your ass, my balls hitting your pussy, I stay there, letting you get used to the feeling. "Are you ready?" "Uh huh" you moan, still getting used to having a hard cock in your ass. I start to fuck your ass, slowly. In and out, the feeling of your ass around my cock is amazing. You moan as I fuck you, half in pleasure and half in pain.

As I start to pick up the pace, I reach down to grab the vibrator I had left on the bed. Flicking the switch to turn it on, I reach around you so that the vibrator touches your already sensitive clit. You moan loudly in surprise and pleasure. With your pleasure increasing second by second, I start to roughly fuck your ass, thrusting in and out harder and harder.

Our moans mingle together and increase in intensity as my pace increases. My cock slams into your ass. I can feel the vibrations of the toy against your clit increasing my pleasure. Our orgasms start to build and I lose all control, fucking your ass with reckless abandon. As you reach an orgasm of new quality and intensity from the sensations of a cock in your ass and a vibe on your clit, my cock explodes, shooting load after load of cum into your ass.

I collapse on top of you, completely spent. I can only imagine what we will do for an encore.