Room Service

Story Info
Alex orders room service and gets two women instead.
1.1k words
4.44
9.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyx_82
Nyx_82
37 Followers

Alex opened the door to her hotel room, dropped her bag on the nearest chair, and collapsed onto the bed. Closing her eyes, she tried to block the light from worsening her already present headache.

"I need an entire bottle of wine," she mumbled to herself as she sat up slowly.

Work had been awful and she was wondering how she might relax tonight when the room service menu caught her eye.

"I deserve it," Alex said, scrambling off the bed to browse the menu. After ordering something called the Deluxe Package, she jumped in the shower to wash the day off of her.

Alex's heart dropped when there was a knock on the door as soon as she stepped out of the bathroom, still in her bathrobe. The employee on the phone had said 30 minutes, and she knew she hadn't been in the shower for more than 15 minutes.

Opening the door a crack, Alex was relieved to see two female rather than male employees. But when she opened the door further, she was confused to see that they didn't seem to have a cart with them. Looking back at them to ask what was going on, the question died on Alex's lips as she realized that the two women appeared to be wearing nothing but robes similar to the one Alex was wearing.

"Umm, where's the food I ordered?"

"You didn't order food babe, you ordered the deluxe package," one of the women replied with an amused smirk on her face.

At that, the women moved past Alex into her room, despite her weak protests.

Focusing her attention fully on the two women now, Alex noticed for the first time just how attractive they both were. Alex could tell by the way the bathrobe clung to her body that the one who had smirked in the hallway was curvy. Her long blonde hair was pulled back from her face, highlighting a set of emerald green eyes; a small name tag on her chest read Dani.

The other woman, named Emma, was slightly taller and slimmer, with dark hair and dark eyes. She seemed to be the quieter of the two, but she was smiling at Alex as she made her silent observations.

"I think you two should go. I'm not sure what's going on here but I've had a long day and I don't need anything weird happening in my hotel room," Alex said.

Dani and Emma exchanged a seductive look, and to Alex's surprise, they slowly untied the belts of their bathrobes and let them drop to the floor. Alex couldn't help but stare at the two beautiful naked women in front of her. They stalked toward her slowly, their breasts bouncing slightly with each step.

Right before they reached Alex, they stopped, and making eye contact one more time with Alex, turned toward each other and pressed their lips together, kissing passionately. Soft moans filled the room as their soft breasts came together, their nipples hardening against each other's as their bodies pressed closer and closer together. Emma simultaneously moved her head to pull one of Dani's pink nipples into her mouth as she reached a hand down and began rubbing Dani's already glistening pussy.

Dani moaned in desire at the contact, and Alex tried to ignore the warmth and wetness that was beginning to pool between her legs. She was trying not to be noticed while the two women went at it, but she must have made a sound, because Emma and Dani pulled apart and looked up at her.

"We didn't forget about you, darling," Dani said. "We just wanted to warm you up a bit."

"No, I-" Alex started, but the two women were already on either side of her, pulling at her bathrobe. Alex let them remove it, revealing her naked body underneath.

Emma smiled as she gave Alex a once over. Alex shuddered as Emma ran her hands from her shoulders to her waist, brushing her breasts along the way. Alex could feel her thighs beginning to become wet, and she was losing any resolve that she still had left.

As if sensing this, Emma and Dani moved in - Emma behind Alex and Dani in front of her. Emma began kissing Alex's neck while she reached her hands forward and massaged her breasts from behind, gently squeezing her nipples with every movement. Meanwhile, Dani pressed her lips to Alex's and quickly worked her tongue into her mouth, exploring as their tongues massaged each other. Dani's hands wandered lower, teasing the sensitive area right above Alex's pussy. Alex felt herself thrust her hips forward, trying to gain some friction against Dani's hand.

Dani laughed at this and moved away from her as Emma backed up. Disappointed only for a few seconds, Alex realized that Emma and Dani wanted her on the bed, both women waiting patiently staring at her with their lust-filled eyes.

Each woman took one of Alex's hands and gently pushed her backward, Alex's ample breasts bouncing roughly as she fell onto the bed. Attracted by the movement, Dani quickly dipped her head down and sucked one of Alex's nipples into her mouth, her tongue lapping slowly, earning a low moan from Alex. Dani let go, and Alex suddenly realized that both women were below her, in between her widely spread legs. She could feel the cool air on her pussy, and the fact that two beautiful women were mere inches from her opening made me shiver with pleasure. Alex placed one hand behind each girl's head and encouraged them to get closer.

They both smiled and began licking Alex slowly. Alex began moaning immediately, the feeling of two tongues exploring her pussy almost too much to handle. When one woman's tongue left her clit, the other's replaced it immediately, giving Alex constant pressure and pleasure. Dani had reached a hand up and began massaging her nipples as she probed her clit, running her tongue in circles and pushing her to the edge. Occasionally, Emma and Dani would take a break and kiss each other, Alex's cum mixing on their tongues as they did so. It drove Alex wild.

Soon, Emma slowly worked two fingers inside Alex's pussy, pumping in and out of her slowly as the two women continued to lick her throbbing clit relentlessly. Alex could feel her orgasm building in her, and she wanted nothing more than these two women to make her cum into their mouths.

Emma picked up the pace with her fingers and Dani pinched Alex's nipple hard as Alex ground her pussy upwards into their mouths. Her entire body arched upward as her orgasm consumed her. Alex felt cum pour out of her, coating her pussy and thighs in her wetness. After what felt like forever, Alex fell asleep to the feeling of Dani and Emma licking the cum off of her saitisfied pussy.

Nyx_82
Nyx_82
37 Followers