Room Service Pt. 01 - Live to serve

Story Info
A deviant's plan to fulfill his own sick desires goes wrong.
11k words
4.26
26.1k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: The following story contains filth fetish themes including Olfactophilia and Fart fetish material.

Room Service Part 1 - Live to serve.

Written by HumbleHeretic

"Why was I born in this era?"

In the remote corner of a busy pub, a long and heavy sigh was heard where a young man sat by himself. The expression on his face was almost despondent as he stared vacantly at the painting on the wall of the pub. In it was an artistic depiction of one of the many wars that had been waged in the past.

Rather than a glorification, people tended to treat it more as a symbol, a cautionary tale of what those before them had to go through to achieve the society they now lived in today. Compared to the past, life was good for most people, no matter their creed or race, however, the human young man seemed to think differently.

"People in this era are just so goddamn... clean."

A was a rather strange complaint to say the least, as a matter of fact, most people definitely thought the opposite. When stories were told of the savage and almost primitive way of life that was the norm of the past, today's inhabitants would often grow more thankful for the way life had developed over the years... most of them did at least. Marcus' eyes would instead sparkle when he heard tales of his predecessors' past hardships. He was especially enthralled when he imagined the poor standards of hygiene that reigned in a time where fresh water was readily available only to the wealthiest of nobility.

Tales of crawling around in the muck and descriptions of the extreme things one had to do to get by were his favourite tales to hear.

Needless to say, Marcus was a person where even the term "oddball" did him no justice.

The human kept sighing to himself in a dramatic fashion whole clutching the handle of a large beer mug in his hand. At first glance, the drink he was currently savouring appeared to be regular, cheap ale, however the lack of bubbles would lead one to think that it was apple juice instead, which was strange considering the drinker's age. However, the strangest thing was probably that there was literally no condensation forming on the surface of the glass mug, as though it had never been cold from the beginning.

Marcus picked up the mug, shook it and watched its contents foam up slightly, and then brought the rim to his lips as he began to chug the liquid inside. His face was oddly scrunched up as he did so, leading one to assume that it was cheap ale after all, however regardless of what it was, the human continued to gulp down the liquid despite his face betraying minor disgust. What one couldn't see was that as he was drinking it, there was a swelling taking place at a certain part of his body.

As the last of the liquid drained into his maw, Marcus put the mug down on the table while catching a belch that tried to escape his throat inside his closed mouth. As his cheeks puffed up, the flavour of what he'd just drank caused his face to betray disgust once more. It wasn't until he swallowed to gas back down that his face finally returned to normal, it was also at this time that he happened to overhear a conversation taking place right outside the back entrance of the pub, near where he was currently sitting.

"It was seriously weird, this random human just came up to me while I was here taking a smoke and offered me money to piss inside a mug."

It was the voice of a female that contained a weird accent to it, almost as if there was a soft growling mixed in with her words. Another female voice chimed in to inquired further about the incident.

"So, did you actually do it?"

"Hehe, what do you think?"

As the first voice responded, the sound of coins being shook inside a small pouch was heard, which basically answered the question held by the second speaker, and anybody else who may have been eavesdropping at this time.

"You should have seen the devastated look on his face when it started to over flow. Like dude, you should've brough a bigger mug, it's not my fault I've got a huge beer bladder."

"It kinda is though."

"Meh!"

"So, what do you think he's gonna do with it anyway?"

"Beats the hell outta me."

"You think he's gonna drink it?"

"Ew, I doubt it. I mean, who in their right mind would actually drink Kobold piss?"

Their voices seemed to be getting closer to the back entrance, meaning that it was time for Marcus to leave. Since he never actually ordered anything, there was no need to pay a tab, and therefore he was able to quickly gather his things before making his way out the front.

Of course, he didn't forget to bring the mug with him as it was his own personal property rather than something owned by the pub.

Seconds after the human left, a pair of Wolf type Kobold females walked into the back entrance. As they walked beside where the human had been sitting, one of the Kobolds suddenly paused and began to sniff at the air. She did so for a while until a puzzled look marred her furry face.

"... did I mark here while I was drunk or something?"

"Dude, you've really gotta stop drinking."

In the end the Kobold was wrongfully admonished by her companion while the true culprit for the scent that lingered in the air was already long gone.

***

Marcus was in possession of some rather extreme proclivities. Put in simple terms, he was an absolute fanatic for filth.

From as early as he could remember, the things that usually seemed gross to the average person, would instead greatly arouse him in terms of interest and lust. If he saw a female warrior wearing tall boots, he would wonder what her feet tasted like after a day of combat. If he saw a tall woman with a particularly large butt, he would hold fantasies in his mind of smelling her farts. Marcus never once thought of supressing these urges, but instead embraced them as he grew older and became independent.

Now he would even use the money he earned as an adventurer to pay for filthy favours from women.

At first he had been satisfied with simply smelling their dirty feet or sniffing their butts. However, his desires became deeper and deeper as he progressed down this rabbit hole; he needed more stimulation.

At some point, he'd done away with human women all together and instead started targeting non-human women. Demi-humans, beast-women, straight up monster women, his preferences quickly became broader and more exotic.

He'd also gotten bolder as time progressed. The last time he'd tried asking a centaur to fart in his mouth, he'd almost ended up with a horseshoe lodged in his stomach.

Thankfully, while not all women were willing to help him fulfil his desires, there were a decent few like the Kobold from earlier who weren't minding of his outlandish requests.

Of course, it wasn't like his brain was wired in a way that made filthy things somehow pleasant to him. Farts smelled just as bad to him as it did anyone else. However, it was this intrinsic sense of disgust from where he derived the greatest pleasure. The more he hated it, the more aroused it made him. Even earlier, he had immediately popped a boner the moment he was assaulted by the smell and taste of the kobold piss that was just as foul as he had heard. The revolting taste was still on his breath as a matter of fact, and it was making him horny just being able to smell it in his nose.

But as with all things, there would eventually come a time where even that was no longer enough to get him off. The human was constantly chasing after the filthy experience that would be better(worse) than the last. Marcus once again sighed to himself with the same thought in his mind that the new aged fad that promoted cleanliness was the very bane of his existence.

As Marcus mused to himself in a melodramatic way, he had reached the inn where he stayed.

Just as the human was about to ascend to the second floor where his room was waiting, he was forced to paused as he overheard some rather interesting words being shared among some of the other tenants that were having a drink on the first floor.

"Fuck man, I can't believe they actually rented out a room to an Orc."

"The whole floor is gonna stink by this time tomorrow."

"I kinda wanna just hand in my key."

"I mean, that's a little..."

It seemed like even in this day and age, there were still those that were less tolerant towards certain races and species. That was understandable, however that wasn't the part that Marcus was focused on.

"Hey."

The three gossipers were startled when they were suddenly addressed. With creaky necks, they all turned to the sound of the voice that sounded oddly passionate for some reason. What they were greeted with was a young human man, whose face was dead serious as he posed a question to them.

"What's this you were saying about an Orc?"

Marcus's demeanour was as though he were asking the whereabouts of a secret treasure that could change his life.

***

Marcus' heart pounded as he stood outside the door of the room where the Orc in question was supposedly staying. Oddly enough, it just happened to be the one right next to where he was staying.

The adventurer's garb he had been wearing since earlier was removed and was instead replaced with dreary servant's clothing. It was beyond simple for a Rogue of his level to sneak a change out clothes out of the inn storage area.

Marcus was actually someone who possessed great talent and skill for his class, it was the only reason he could make enough money to afford all of the outlandish requests he regularly paid women to fulfil. It was just a shame, the kinds of things his brimming talents were being wasted on. Marcus himself didn't find it a waste in the least though, it was because of his skills that he was finally about to attempt to fulfil one of his greatest desires.

If there was a national poll to determine what creature was the filthiest on the continent, then ten out of ten times, 'Orc' would be the top vote with no contest.

There certainly had to be some undiscovered species somewhere out there that could match or even surpasses the green giants in this regard. However, for now they were at the top, whether it came to ranking, or the object of Marcus' many fantasies.

From ever since he'd heard about them, the human had always wished to experience the filthiness of an Orc for himself. Through his entire 18 years of life, he had never been afforded the opportunity, until now at least.

"Pheew~"

Marcus let out a sigh to settle his nerves and knocked on the door.

After a short pause, a gruff yet feminine voice was heard beyond the door.

"Who's that?"

She sounded rather indifferent, as if she couldn't even be bothered to respond. Her voice that sounded rough instead made Marcus' heart beat faster. He quickly calmed himself down and said the line he'd prepared beforehand.

"Room service, I'm here to do the cleaning."

His heart pounded against his eardrums as he anxiously waited for a response. Time stretched on in silence, and just as Marcus was thinking that it was a stupid plan after all...

"Come."

The young man almost yelped in joy! While doing his best to hide his eagerness, Marcus quickly opened the door and walked into the room, and as he did, his jaw dropped when he laid sight on the subject of his desires.

She was just as he'd imagined her, no, she was even better. Just like the rumours said, her body was massive. Verdant green skin covered her frame that was teaming with rippling flesh that formed generous curves in all the right places. She was somehow muscular and also chubby at the same time. Her hips were wide while her stomach had a great deal of pudge to it. Her long limbs were bulky while exhibiting a softness like tender beef that made one want to bit into them.

Her large toes and chubby fingers were adorned with claw-like black nails which was similar in colour to the wild hair tied into a long ponytail that flowed down to the small of her back. Her eyes were also black, she had a small nose in the centre of her green face and sharp lower tusks protruded from either side of her mouth.

She seemed to have just taken off her armour as she sat on the bed in nothing but what could only be described as rags wrapped around her extremities.

Her large dark green areoles were poking out from the cloth that just barely covered the nipples of her pillowy breasts.

The simple worn out shorts covering her lower body failed to conceal her huge butt that was causing the simple goose feather mattress to be compressed under her hefty weight. Most noticeably however, was the large bulge between her legs that looked to be able to rip free of her pants at any second!

Marcus stood gawking at her for a good while until a welcome scent graced his nose. It was the smell of musk that was characteristic of someone that'd just done a great deal of physical activity. It was just that, even from where he was standing, said musk was stronger and more potent than what he was already used to!

It hadn't even been 10 seconds since the human entered the room and already the Orc that he was just meeting for the first time seemed to be living up to the rumours. Marcus hadn't held this much anticipation in a long time.

Evidence suggested that the Orcess had recently worked up a sweat, she had probably just returned from a quest where she was made to put up a fight. The timing was perfect, Marcus decided that he rather move quick lest he miss out on this gods given opportunity.

Before the confused Orc could ask him why he was just standing there like an idiot, Marcus quickly introduced himself with the fake scenario he'd thought up.

"Hello ma'am, I've been assigned to help you get cleaned."

"I can wash myself."

It was a response that was expected, however Marcus was prepared.

"Unfortunately, the inn is having issues with running water at the moment, therefore as compensation, we would like to offer you a special service free of charge."

"Hmm, what service?"

She'd taken the bait, now it was time to try and reel her in.

"This humble one will be in charge of licking the guest's entire body clean with my own mouth and tongue, this will not only serve to clean you, but it's also been touted as a rather pleasurable experience. Of course, no area is off limits, no matter how dirty."

This was it, it was now or never. He'd come up with the best excuse that he could in the time he was given, now it was just up to whether or not the Orcess would be willing to-

"Huum, start with here then."

In no time at all since he'd spouted his bullshit, the Orc suddenly raised one of her arms, gesturing towards the steamy pit with an indifferent tone of voice. The outcome led the human to blank out for a bit, he never expected that he would actually succeed so easily!

A flood of excitement coursed through him at this time that almost caused him to jump for joy, however he did his best to hold it in and tried not to show too much excitement as he slowly walked over to the Orc with jittery steps.

The potency of the musk in the air seemed to almost double when the Orc raised her arm, however, even now the stench was becoming stronger and stronger the closer he actually got to her. By the time he was right in front of her, her pungent scent was literally all he could smell! Her musk was heavy, and it made his nose feel warm and itchy when her scent flooded his nostrils.

This absolute pungency only became stronger as he brought his face closer to her moist armpit. The Orc boasted such a sized that even when sitting on the bed, his head as he was standing was almost level with her shoulder. This made it easy for Marcus to shove his face into the moist, warm, musky armpit of the Orcess whose name he hadn't even heard yet. Said Orcess seemed indifferent as the human brought his nose up close to the source of the heavy musk.

Marcus took a long, deep breath, and his mind instantly became frazzled!

It was only recently that deodorizer used to combat strong body odour had been created, and even in the capital, it's popularity was only just coming to fruition.

This meant that the trend still hadn't caught on in areas like where they were currently, however soap was still a thing, and the general public these days were conscious about washing themselves properly, much to Marcus' dismay.

However, the Orc before him seemed to be an exception! Even as early as it was and even if she'd just returned from combat, it was anyone's guess how she'd managed to build up such a heavy and ripe musk to the point that it made one's nose burn!

From the Orcess' steamy pit, the human was currently snorting a scent more potent than any of the natural body odour he'd savoured from various filthy women up until now.

In his vision that was clouded in a lustful haze, there was still glistening sweat wetting the Orc's hairy armpit. Much like the hair on her head, the frazzled pubic hairs under her arms were black in colour, however their colour appeared more on the greyer side as they were soaked and matted with the Orc's murky perspiration!

Marcus' face was naturally scrunched up as he savoured the offensive smell of the Orc's pungent musk, however his eyes were like they were lost in a pleasurable experience. Just the Orc's scent alone was already making his mind go crazy!

"Arm tired, hurry up."

Marcus' focus was scattered, making him miss the slightly disgruntled words of the Orc. However, he quickly snapped back at attention the moment a large, meaty hand suddenly gripped the back of his head! The next thing he knew, a warm, moist feeling enveloped his face as his head had been shoved right into the Orc's smelly armpit!

"!!!"

The Orc held the head up the human who struggled in her grasp. Her arm was still raised while his face was smothered in her funky underarm. Marcus struggle for a bit, not even putting up an act as the Orc's musk was simply that strong. The little air he managed to breath with his nose and mouth pressed to her bushy pit was completely stained by her rank stench. He eventually calmed down and, and while fighting against the dual sensation of disgust and lust, he finally stuck his tongue from his mouth. His tongue shook from the very first lick!

The human had obviously tasted a woman's sweat many times, he had even licked the sweat from their feet on more than one occasion. Yet just the sweat that had sat marinating the Orc's bush under her armpit was potent enough to trump the taste of foot sweat he had grown used to!

The strong salty flavour was mixed in with glamours that could only be described as the liquid form of the Orc's potent musk. His tastebuds were constantly stimulated by the tangy perspiration that was even now seeping from the Orc's pores as his face warmed up her armpit. On top of that, there was a lot of it to begin with. Marcus's tongue almost grew numb from licking through the gritty pubic hairs under the Orc's arm. Everywhere his tongue passed, a decent helping of pit sweat would be lapped up before soaking into his tastebuds and trickling down his throat.

The longer Marcus spent slurping the Orc's pit sweat, the more the smell and taste was messing with his mind. His brain was screaming out in an expression of disgust while his face was warped in an expression of lust. He was driving a great pleasure from what was hands down the most pungent natural stink he'd ever had the pleasure of inhaling.

His lungs rejected the befouled air, yet he still kept inhaling as best he could. His tongue wash washed with a myriad of grimy flavours, yet he kept lapping at the sweat old and new that stained the Orc's greasy, musty armpits.

The Orc said nothing as she allowed the human to revel in her stench that was heavy enough to knock out a small child.

It wasn't until a while later when she figured he was done licking her pit clean that she finally released his head. Yet despite this, the human kept his face in place, eagerly using his tongue to wring her pubic hairs as if the flavour to him was water in a dessert.