Room Service Pt. 01 - Live to serve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, do the next one."

As she said this, the Orc raised her arm, and the human certainly wasn't one to miss this gesture. The Orc only caught a brief look at his face, that was reeking with her musk, before it was buried in her other pit, this time without her having to hold it there with her hand. The Orc was finally able to lower her arm that now felt a lot less greasy than before.

Meanwhile, Marcus felt like he'd been sent to heaven for the second time. The Orc's pungent odour, that was clinging to his sinuses, was met with a fresh batch of potent musk. The human huffed heavily against the bushy pit, even getting some droplets of murky sweat inside his nostrils, before he began to "clean" it in the same way that he did the first.

He eagerly lapped, sucked, and snorted the area below her arm. If anyone were to see his current state, they would surely call the town guard even if the Orc's indifferent look was taken into consideration. After all, only a pervert would be so desperately savouring the stench of someone else, much less an Orc.

This particular pervert was relentless. Even as his lungs demanded fresh air, he did his best to fill them with the offensive odour. The Orc's large and warm armpit smothered his facial features while the moisture soaked into his own skin. His face was gradually adopting the Orc's scent while her strong taste was being engraved on his tongue as he kept lapping at her bushy pit.

It was a while later that the Orc finally pulled his head out after judging that he was done. The human was momentarily reluctant, however there was no way he could compete with the Orc's natural strength.

When he finally reappeared among the fresh air, he looked like he'd been through a storm. His hair was somehow in a mess, which just went to show their difference in size that made the Orc's armpit encompass a large portion of his face. It also showed how much of the grimy area he was made to cover with his small tongue.

Marcus' eyes were unfocussed as a direct effect of the potent stink. His tongue was hanging out from his mouth, while a few of the Orc's curly black pubic hairs were either wedged between his teeth or stuck to his tongue amidst a layer of murky orcish pit sweat.

His face was a poor sight to behold, however the worst part had to be the smell. Anyone would a functioning nose would be repulsed just from a whiff of the stench coating his face. The human in question put on a look as though he himself were greatly struggling with the potent musk that stained any semblance of fresh air that tried to make it into his lungs. Yet despite his obvious disgust, the pants that he'd "borrowed" from some unknow employee was almost struggling to contain his raging hard-one.

The Orcess paid no attention to the human's warped state of arousal and instead sniffed under her armpits while still holding onto his head.

"Mm, good job."

How could any amount of licking possibly remove the stench from her armpits? They still stunk badly, however they were undeniably a great deal better than they had been before. By orcish standards, the human had in fact done a good job of soaking up her stench, most of it at least. And boy was he paying for it. The stench clinging stubbornly to his nostrils was the most intense the human had smelled so far, to the point that he felt like his sinuses were on fire. Of course, this only stimulated his disoriented mind into further excitement.

"Now..."

The Orcess, whose name he still didn't know, got up from the bed after her brief evaluation of his services thus far, all while still holding onto Marcus' head. The human slowly returned to himself to eventually see the large green Orc towering a few heads above him. Before he had the chance to marvel at her physical grandeur, his vision shifted as he was suddenly shoved downward!

"Do here."

Marcus was pushed down until he was put in a low posture before the large green woman. Suddenly in front of the human's face was a huge bulge covered by a worn out piece of fabric. It's height from the ground made it so that Marcus wouldn't have been able to reach it while fully kneeling, therefore the human was instead made to stoop low so that his eye level met with the Orc's crotch!

Already there was a stench overpowering his senses that was great enough to penetrate through and even overwhelm the pungent musk of the Orcess' pits soaking his face! It was a stench foul enough to make the human physically cringe as he actually fought back the urge to gag for the first time in a long time! However, this was far from the end up it.

As Marcus was trying to cope with the foul stench, that seemed to contain more than just musk, the Orc suddenly grabbed her undergarments, that could hardly be called such at this point, and quickly undid the single knot that was holding everything together. As soon as she got it loose, she then pulled the whole thing off her waist, and the moment she did, Marcus swore he saw the air in front of his face suddenly turn yellow!

The stench in the air instantly grew to almost double the intensity, Marcus was made to actually let out a gag that he couldn't stop from leaving his throat! Even the filthy fanatic wasn't expecting things to be at such a level, every second he spent in the Orc's company seemed to outdo the rumours that were often spread about their filthiness!

Marcus fought against the stench that threatened to wither his nose hairs and finally opened his eyes that had become irritated from he radiating stink. He was instantly met with an astounding sight.

This was far from the human's first time seeing certain parts on a female, as a matter of fact, this was how things were for the majority on non-human women. However, this was certainly his first time seeing a set of cock and balls this large and pronounced. He had been denied the opportunity to get up close and personal with a centaurs goods. However even if their massive equine cocks managed to trump the one before him in overall sized, there was no way they could beat it either in bulk, or it's horrendous state!

In his vision that was well trained in his time as a rogue, Marcus made out every gruelling detail on the Orc's genitals. Just like he'd heard, her sack was large, plump, smooth, and appeared to be absolutely packed with an unreasonable amount of virile goo. However, what he was focused on was the state of its exterior. Even without his unique vision, it was easy to make out the murky sweat trickling down the dark green sack.

With as little light in the room as there was, the bulbous gonads still reflected light of its surface via the slick, greasy coating covering it.

But it's visual representation was only one aspect, what was truly worth noting was the stench. Matthew was a man himself, as well as someone who regularly sought out the filthiest experiences he could. Therefore, he knew quite well what ball funk smelt like, and the stench burning his nostrils right now was certainly no ordinary ball funk.

It was like the combined musk of all the she-balls he'd snorted over the course of his whole career had been gathered together and left to marinate on the balls of the world's filthiest creature during many weeks of hard labour!

Such was a smell that was already enough to make his stomach churn, however that certainly wasn't the end of it!

Sitting right in front of the Orc's greasy gonads, and obscuring great deal of the plump sack from view, was her large, emphasis on large, green cock. Even while flaccid, the fleshy member was the size of two of Marcus' heads stacked on top of each other! And surrounding this flaccid mammoth prick was the yellow stench cloud that Marcus was now sure wasn't just an optical illusion!

Dicks obviously had a musk of their own, Marcus was certainly no stranger to such a concept. However, even though the musk on her cock was just as, if not more potent that what radiated from her grimy balls, it wasn't this musk that was the source of the stink cloud surrounding the Orc's crotch, well not fully anyway.

What the human was focussed on as his expression warped was actually the thick build-up of very yellow cock cheese that could be seen poking through the inner rim of the Orc's lengthy foreskin! The sight of the curdled muck that even had stray pubic hairs submerged and sticking out was enough to make ones stomach churn. The gritty cheese looked as though it could come alive and start wriggling at any moment, and even Marcus was beginning to have second thoughts emerging in the back of his mind, however he was given neither the time nor opportunity for such regrets to properly take root.

"So slow."

The short spoken Orcess once again found the human's hesitation displeasing, and so she did as before and gripped the back of his head in her large hand. All Marcus saw was a flash of dark green flying towards his face before said face was smothered in a hot, slimy, squishy feeling. The next thing he noticed was the heavy stench that was like the musk he'd been inhaling until now was suddenly peeled from the Orc's greasy nuts and pasted directly onto his sinuses!

A heavy stench unlike anything he'd smelt before caused the human's eyes to clench shut while tears gathered at the corners. His nose felt stuffed from the stench that was gaseous yet felt like a viscous mass as it fully occupied the space from the tip of his nostrils all the way into his lungs that were devoid of anything but the rancid stench of orcish crotch funk!

Every breath Marcus took was torture to his sinuses, yet his boner felt like it was about to rip through the fabric of his pants, or whoever's pants it was he was wearing.

Thankfully the Orc's rancid, cheese-coated cock had been pushed to the side when his face was shoved into her crotch. Her sweaty, greasy sack was completely plastered to his face, no doubt sparing him from a great deal of the stench emanating of the log-like smegma-slathered rod. Though this also meant that his facial features were being roughly grinded into her ball grime as she impatiently urged him to continue his service.

"Come on, lick!"

She was rather rough in her assertion, and Marcus who had walked himself into the current situation had no choice but to comply. As the muck of her greasy nut sack was rubbed all over his face, the human stuck his tongue out and began to lap at her smelly and warm scrotum.

'Salty' was the least of the words that could be used to describe the matured flavours of the Orc musky, grimy balls. Marcus's tongue almost jerked right back into his mouth on reflex as he caught a taste of the pungent cum factories that had spent who knows how long stewing in the foul brine that had built up on the Orc's steamy, sweaty crotch! It was truly revolting in its own unique way, the greasy orcish nut funk coated his entire tongue after one lick and violently assaulted his tastebuds!

As was mentioned before, the human had his fair share of experience with foot sweat from some of the funkiest feet. Yet even that couldn't describe the current taste in his mouth. The smell of the funky gonads clearly wasn't for show, the taste of the grime coating the unwashed sack was foul enough to make Marcus's throat spasm.

"Faster."

The Orc seemed to grow slightly annoyed as she began grinding the human's face into her nuts even faster and hander. His entire face and most of his head was smothered by her hot, moist crotch while all of his senses were overwhelmed by her heavy stench.

Marcus desperately stuck his tongue out and got to work. His brain rejected every second of the disgusting act while his own precum was leaking down his thighs at this point from the overwhelming stimulation.

Thick layers of greasy, salty, funky ball grime were scraped off with each passing of the human's desperately lapping tongue. The muck obviously had nowhere to go but inside his mouth, and it was a true struggle for him to swallow the reconstituted filth down his unwilling gullet. His throat actually itched as the funky swill trickled down his gullet. He was slowly forgetting the smell of fresh air as he desperately huffed against the Orc's large nuts, his lungs savouring whatever befouled oxygen it could accumulate as the human's face remained plastered to the cannon-ball sized balls.

Marcus was forced to contend with the Orcess' grip on his head as he made his way into every crease and crevasse of her crotch that his tongue could reach. Ignoring her cock that would definitely spell doom for his consciousness, the human lapped up the muck as desperately as he could.

No matter his efforts though, his face was still roughly grinded into the plump, greasy sack, causing his face to pick up additional layers of the Orcess' musk. Every breath he took was growing heavier and heavier with her stench, and it didn't seem like it would let up anytime soon.

This continued until the human finally felt like his saliva had replaced most of what was coating the bloated green balls. Naturally the stench was in no way easy to remove, however a markable improvement was made after most of the grime and filth once coating the nuts was left stewing in his belly.

The crotch funk and murky sweat coating his tongue constantly attacked his tastebuds while layers of greasy ball sweat coated the walls of his throat. Every breath he took and every puff of air that left his mouth was absolutely stained with the stench of the Orc's fermented crotch funk.

Marcus's eyes were dizzy and unfocussed after a nut polishing session that lasted too long in his opinion. The filth fanatic of a human was forced to admit that at some small way, he had truly underestimated the filth that an Orc could produce. It was to the point that even he was having thoughts of calling it quits right here, or at least taking a break until he could reorganise his bearings, maybe return at a later time when his own endurance had improved.

Unfortunately for Marcus, the choice was soon to be out of his hands entirely. Just as the human was inwardly relieved to finally be done with his licking and was prepared to finally remove his face from the large green orbs, he was absolutely startled when he felt something suddenly clasp around his neck!

So be it if it was the Orc's hand, she was already being pretty heavy handed, and Marcus was at least confident in being able to escape her grasp if he really wanted to. However, the feeling on his neck was in no way like the grasp of the Orc that he'd already experience plenty enough of.

The human hurriedly raised his hand to inspect the thing around his neck, and the shape of it that was transmitted through his fingers caused a chill to crawl down his spine! He seemed to completely forget about the stench of the Orc's musky crotch dominating his airways, his eyes shook as he slowly looked back up to the Orcess who was in turn looking back down at him, except that her expression was completely different to the one she had on before.

Her gaze that was somewhat dim-witted before now appeared like that of a lioness whose patience had finally paid off as she looked at the prey she'd successfully caught. This expression immediately caused Marcus' heart to sink as he involuntarily fiddled with the item around his neck, a slave collar, and a rather well-crafted one at that!

"Looks like I've caught myself a rather interesting pet, what's your class?"

"Rogue."

Once again, Marcus was startled. This was not only because of the Orc's words that sounded much more eloquent before, but also because of how quickly and honestly he had answered her question. A person's class was one of their most carefully guarded secrets for obvious reasons, the fact he'd so quickly and "willingly" revealed such information to the Orcess whose name he still had yet to learn meant one thing; the inscriptions on the collar had already taken effect!

From this moment forth, Marcus was officially a slave of the Orcess, both figuratively and literally!

The slave collar, especially one of such quality, made it so that he would always follow the orders of his "master" no matter how extreme they may be. Meaning that the human was now truly at the mercy of the large green dom until she decided to release him, if at all!

"Wh-why did you put this..."

"The collar? Well, I was just thinking that I could really use a decent slave, but the laws are so strict these days that I was at my wits end, however, you thankfully came along just at the right time."

Slave trade had been made illegal in most parts of the continent, including where they were currently, therefore it was a difficult task to acquire a slave without alerting the local authorities. However, like with most things, there were unconventional ways to get around these restrictions.

"I noticed you were a Rogue from the moment you walked in, from your dim presence to the way your steps barely made a sound, you have no idea how excited I was. Now, since you're a Rogue, you can naturally cast [Camouflage], right."

Marcus involuntarily nodded his head, to which the Orc showed a happy expression.

"Perfect! Then go ahead and camouflage the collar."

Such was one of the means mentioned before. Marcus wanted nothing more than to flee the scene and find some way to rip the collar off his neck, however his body refused to listen to him, and he instead was forced to watch his hands form complex seals before one of his fingers was placed on the colour. From there, a strange phenomenon occurred where it appeared as though the collar slowly faded out of existence before vanishing completely, as if it was never there. However, even if one could now clearly see his neck, a quick feel was all it took to realise that the collar was still there, and this unfortunately meant that the human was still under its spell even if one couldn't see it!

This was one of the ways in which slavers often got away with running their trade these days. The layman guard would hardly be able to notice such a ruse unless there was a magician present that could cast dispel magic. Obviously, no matter how rich a kingdom may be, it was a tall order to station a capable magician in regular town guards.

All of this lead to a situation where underground slave trade was flourishing despite the country's best efforts to quell it, and it was for this reason that Marcus himself had now been caught!

"Don't worry, I won't be selling you. After that wonderful service you just performed, I think I'll keep you for myself."

Marcus wasn't able to decide whether he should be thankful or dismayed for the Orcess' consideration, he was simply trying to wrap his head around the fact that his life had so easily fallen into another person's hands! However, he wasn't given much time to dwell on his grievances.

"And speaking of service, I think you were in the middle of something."

A terribly foul smell assaulted the human's nose and instantly pulled him out of his musings! In the time that he was recovering from the recent bomb shell, he had almost completely forgotten that he was in the middle of servicing the Orc's vile package!

As her balls had already been spit-shined to satisfaction, the Orcess instead brought her cock before the face of the human who was forced to remain kneeling until he received instructions from his "master".

"Awww, is the stink too much for my little pet?"

The Orc spoke in an aggravatingly condescending way when she saw how Marcus' face warped as her cock stink washed over him.

The human was aggrieved as he was once again made to face the large green log of dense she-meat. The putrid stench threatening to melt his sinuses was a direct result of the thick layer of yellowed muck peeking out of the Orc's foreskin!

It was a stench countless times more vile than all of her musk combined, and even as a seasoned filth fanatic, the smell was enough to make his stomach churn as he constantly fought back the urge to gag!