Room Service Pt. 01 - Live to serve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say, I never got your name."

"Ma-aulgghh! Marcus!"

He was forced to open his mouth to answer the Orcess and was forced to gag as he caught a whiff of her curdled cock filth as he did so. Seeing tears form in his eyes as he desperately pinched his nose in an attempt to ward of the smell that was literally causing the surrounding air to be stained yellow, the Orcess was greatly amused.

"Well Mark, I'm your new master, Ruth, but you can just call me "Mistress"."

Marcus really didn't care what she was called at this point, he just wished desperately that she would remove her revolting cock from his face so that he could regain his bearings and try to figure a way out of this mess! Unfortunately, the Orc decided to do the opposite.

"Hmm, you seem to be having trouble with my smell, and we can't have that. You need to get used to it pretty soon, so why don't you get your nose in there and take a good whiff."

Marcus mind almost went blank when her words registered in his brain!

"Wha-!!"

Before he could even ask again, his body suddenly moved on its own. His hand went right for the head of Ruth's cock that was much bigger than his clenched fist. His thumbs sunk into the long foreskin, the slimy inner texture causing his blood to run cold as he slowly stretched it open. The sight that greeted him was much worse than he'd ever thought!

Marcus had witnessed his fair share of smegma, he'd even had the luxury of tasting it once before, however he had sworn off the stuff until he developed a greater stomach for filth after almost throwing up!

Now he was face to face with the curdled muck once again, except things were much, much different this time.

The head of the Orc's cock was a dark red colour, or at least that was Marcus's guess. It was simply too hard to tell under the endless layers of rotted spunk and other bodily fluids that sat fermenting under the Orc's leathery phimosis! From the moment he'd opened it up, a great warmth washed over his face along with an ungodly stench that caused his eyes and nose to burn on contact!

Within the darkness of the inner foreskin, countless clumps of off-white and straight up yellow filth was greasily smeared all over the bulbous glans while behind in sat an incredibly thick build-up of the rancid, clumpy paste!

It was a sight that made Marcus queasy to his core, and it was now that he realised that there were still thing's in the world that could make him feel sick to his stomach. It turns out that he didn't possess as much of an iron stomach as he once thought. And unfortunately, it seemed like he was about to acquire it the hard way.

Marcus may have seemed to forget about the Orc's command, however his body certainly didn't. The human tried to reel back from the awful sight, however his head remained steadfast with his face pointing forward as he quickly brought it closer to the gaping phimosis.

The stench got stronger and stronger, just as Marcus was about to gag for real, the foreskin was pulled wider, and his head bolted forward until the tip of his nose touched the slimy, cheese-coated glans!

Marcus let out an audible scream, however this scream was soon muffled as the foreskin that was held open all this while was suddenly let go, to where it closed over the front of his face!

The human's eyes dilated and trembled as the slimy feeling coated his cheeks while his nose and mouth were bathed in a moist and hot feeling. That was far from the end of it though, as he planted a slimy peck of the rancid glans, his body further carried out the Orcess' command and he involuntarily took a deep, deep breath. It was to the point that the Orc's foreskin actually shrivelled from the force of his suction. And that was when the smell truly and finally hit him!

Marcus' eyes almost rolled up at that very moment! The horrid stench was truly hard to describe. Through all his years enacting his most filthy fantasies with random women around town, what he experienced had never come close to the revolting smell currently clogging his airways.

SNORT~

Marcus honestly couldn't remember the last time before now that he had actually gagged, even more so for a gagging and retching fit like what he was currently experiencing!

With her foreskin clinging to his face, the human was fed the direct, unfiltered stench of the Orcess' rotten dick cheese, which he directly snorted into his sinuses against his will. There was no telling how long the Orcess had been building such a thick collection of fermenting jizz, however one thing that was for certain was that the resulting product should have never come near another living creature.

"Ueellgghh!!"

Marcus's stomach continuously lurched as his lungs inflated and deflated with the pure stink of Ruth's curdled smegma.

The horrible stink was actually messing with his brain to the point that felt like he was seeing stars, however despite this his nose continued to breath in the atrocious smell.

"I must say, you're doing pretty well. The last time I tried to capture a slave, all it took was one look at to cheesy cock to make him vomit. Yet here you are snorting it right up without an issue."

Marcus would definitely disagree with that last part if he could actually think straight! The slimy glans continuously brushed against the human's nose and mouth while his cheeks were heavily stained in the slimier, fresher stuff. His entire lower face was masked by the Orcess' foreskin as he desperately huffed the stench of her smegma directly from the source.

This continued for a while, the human's eyes continuously shook while his stomach heaved as he breathed in the filth. The Orc's inner foreskin stickily clung to his face, causing it to inflate and deflate with every breath the human took. Even though Marcus was trained in holding his breath for long periods of time, he was still starting to grow woozy from continuously inhaling nothing but the rotten stench of the Orc's smegma. His consciousness was teetering on the edge when she finally let him go.

"Alright, that's enough of that."

"Ueelghh!! Hurk-koff-koff!"

As soon as her words fell, so did the human. Ruth's phimosis unstuck from his face and he double over, violently retching and gagging to the point where he started coughing! The human tried desperately to get fresh air into his lungs, however even though he was finally resupplied with proper oxygen, the air itself was still polluted with the rank stench of orcish smegma.

All around the rims of his nostrils and even inside there were small clumps and smears of the fetid cock cheese. His lips and cheeks were also stained with the vile stuff!

Marcus made an attempt to clear the filth from his face, however his hand froze in front of his nose at the Orc's next words.

"Stay like that, you're gonna have to get use to the smell sooner or later, so it might as well be sooner, oh, and make sure to breathe through your nose, otherwise what's the point, right?"

In that way the human was made to endure the vile stench along with the uncomfortable feeling of the greasy slop on his face. Every breath he took was olfactory torture on his sinuses. With no other outlet with which to express his disgust, all he could do was gag incessantly, hoping that the muck on his lips didn't get into his mouth as he did so.

"What's wrong? I thought you loved filth."

Marcus suddenly froze for the umpteenth time in the last hour when he heard the Orc's words. As far as he could recall, he had never once met an Orc in his life, yet Ruth words suggested that she already knew about him.

"Why do you look so surprised? A strange human that goes around town paying any woman he can to do filthy things for his pleasure. Do you really think word wouldn't get around after all of your recent activity? The reason I even came to this town was actually to try and get my hands on you, but even I didn't expect you to come flying in like a moth to a flame so quickly. Honestly, for a rogue, you're really sloppy when it comes to things outside of your work. I would tell you to work on that, but since I've already got my hands on you, none of that really matters now."

After her long tirade where many things were revealed in a short time, Marcus was left crestfallen, seeing as his current dilemma was a result of his interests getting the better of him.

While the human coped, the Orcess walked over to his prostrating form and proceeded to turn around with her large rear pointed at his face that was still warped in disgust from the terrible stench of her cock filth.

"That's enough of a break, it's time for you to get back to work, after all, I'm paying good money for this room service."

Even his dignity was being trampled as the Orcess found amusement in his situation. While the human was still contending the stench of her smegma, the Orc suddenly pulled her large, green, doughy butt cheeks apart, and out wafted a warmth and stench that could even contend with the foul stink that was already plaguing Marcus' nostrils!

The human involuntarily reeled back while squinting his eyes and pressing the back of his hand to his nose. Unfortunately, this instinctive action caused the clumpy smegma to be pressed even further into his nose, however, Marcus had much worse things to deal with than the increased smell.

The human had sniffed and licked more butts than he could count, therefore he was already familiar with how foul an ass could get. Yet his standards were shattered when he laid eyes on the Orcess' greasy cavern of an ass crack! It was like all the sweat, filth and grime that'd he' licked off of her balls just now was multiplied threefold and placed between the large doughy cheeks where it was left to mature for who knows how long.

Just from spreading her ass apart, long webs, that were surely composed of much more than just sweat, arched across the gulch between her cheeks before gradually oozing down lower and lower under their own weight.

Within the deep crack was the Orc's lady parts that sat just above her bloated cum factories. Like her cock and balls, the exterior lips were dark green while the inner folds were a bright pink. Further above was the wrinkled asshole that was an even darker shade of green that her cock. It was a large hole that looked like a human fist could easily fit inside.

And of course, the inside of the deep crack was moist and greasy.

The new smell that had join the myriad of others filling the human's nose was different from that of Ruth's smegma, however it was no less foul. It was reminiscent of her crotch musk, except that it was somehow even heavier and a great deal more potent! The powerful stench was like steam washing over the human's head, his face that was already warped from the previous terrible smells, further crumpled as he was put face to face with the Orcess' extreme swamp ass!

"I honestly didn't expect you to come over so soon, so I went on a short quest for a bit of exercise, and as you can see, I developed a bit of swamp butt along the way."

Marcus was beginning to wonder if the eloquent Orcess really knew what "a bit" meant. The sight he was seeing now was hard to describe as simple swamp ass, at least he had never seen a butt crack reach such an advanced state!

"Well, don't just stand around, get to cleaning."

"Hurk-!"

Marcus wanted to protest, however his body refused to listen to him as it carried him towards the Orcess' waiting crack. He used his will to fight desperately against his actions, however, without even any time to prepare himself mentally, he kept crawling forward, his head moving closer and closer to the Orc's sweaty rear, the smell becoming more and more unbearably potent, until finally...

Schlorp~!

With a sickening wet noise, his face was almost literally sucked right into the moist, steamy, smelly gulch of Ruth's ass!

"!!!!!!"

Barely half a second later, a musk more potent than all the ones before it assaulted his sinuses, however, the human's loud reaction was quickly cut off and muffled when the Orcess let go of her doughy ass cheeks and allowed them to close over the human's head.

Marcus was buried in a darkness that was plagued by an endless smog of foul musk, in fact, it was questionable if what he was smelling could even still be called "musk" at this point! "Swamp ass" was truly an apt description as he felt like he'd shoved his head into the mud of an actual toxic swamp!

It was already hard to breath with his face smothered as it was, every laboured breath he took was absolutely ripe with a stench that could probably be produced by no other creature than the one he now called master! It was heavy, thick, murky, and above all, foul. It was almost hallucinogenic in the way that it burned his lungs before making his head dizzy to the point that he had optical illusions of the most foul colours his mind could fathom.

"Deeeeep breaths now."

Even when all sound from the outside world was muffled by the warm, sopping ass cheeks against his ears, the high quality collar ensured that the human followed all commands without fail. With her command to breathe through his nose still in effect, the human strongly inhaled the stench of the Orc's crack. His eyes shook once more as his sinuses felt like they were on fire. The human dry heaved, his nose constantly snorted up droplets of the Orc's greasy ass sweat that continuously cascaded down her crack. The murky butt sweat mixed with and melted the smegma in his nostrils and formed a sloppy swill that soaked his nose hairs and flowed down his nose!

As a result of the height difference, Marcus was forced to tilt his head upwards as he huffed the Orc's gnarly butt funk, this inevitable lead to the foul mixture running straight down into his nasal cavity where his sinuses were stained with the combination of awful smells!

Marcus was slowly losing his mind, not only from the atrocity of the experience but also from the lack of fresh air that he was once again made to experience as he snorted the rank stench from Ruth's foul crack. Unfortunately for him, his situation was about to get even worse.

"Are you avoiding my hole on purpose? Get in there with your nose and get a good whiff."

The cruel command caused the already suffering human to raise his head even further until his smegma-stained nostrils were right over the Orc's dark anus!

"!!!"

A silent scream echoed in the valley of the Orc's butt as Marcus was made to savour the pure, unfiltered stench of her hole! This was undoubtedly the spot where the stench was most concentrated. Marcus' pecker that had been standing erect had gone soft some time ago, the stench proved too much even for him that his arousal had more or less dissipated completely, yet the scent of the Orcess' crapper made him feel like his cock was about to shrivel up and recede!

The whites of his eyes were showing as the human zealously huffed at the Orc's hole while said Orc was flexing his wrinkly shit ring against his gaping nostrils, making sounds of pleasure as if she was enjoying his life breath brushing again her foul crapper.

The human felt himself falling deeper and deeper into a narcotic state. The Orc's stench was like a drug that brough with it nothing but an aggressively negative impact on his sense of smell. Time seemed to stretch on infinitely, he had no idea how long he had spent kneeling behind her with his head buried in the crack of her ass, breathing in with all his effort nothing but her rancid ass musk. It wasn't until it finally happened that the human's fading consciousness returned to him in the most abrupt way.

BLURPRrLlRRrRPPTTPPrrplllRRPTTT

Like a geyser expelling a deadly smog, a thick stream of insanely hot, thick, creamy gas suddenly gushed from the Orc's hole that had only flexed open for but a moment! Marcus's eyes fluttered while his cheeks actually inflated from the butt vapour that was pumped straight into his nostrils with a great amount of force!

PPRLRLLRPPTTtttPPRarRRrRPPRrttTTTtttrrrrrr

It wasn't until the wet, sputtery noise that crackled against his nostrils finally tapered off that the human finally reacted. His hands actually flew up and grabbed at the underside of the Orc's doughy cheeks as if he were about to pull his head free! It was a reaction that should logically be impossible under the effects of the collar, however there were times when one's will could create a great enough surge to momentarily break free of the collar's control. This usually occurs when the slave was under an unbelievable degree of distress, much like Marcus currently was after inhaling most of the Orc's horrendously rancid fart!

"Gluueerrkk!!"

The human gagged so loud that it could be heard even beyond the doughy green ass cheeks swallowing his head. His limbs, and especially his hand holding onto the fleshy cheeks trembled, however, in the end there was only so much a slave could accomplish through a sudden surge of will. And as expected, he was unable to pull his face free of the stinky, swampy prison in the end, his hands flopping uselessly to his side as his stomach violently lurched.

Unbelievably, the human's pecker sprung back to life at this very moment! It was as though his torture had bypassed a certain threshold and arousal had returned to accompany his disgust once again. Except this arousal was fully subconscious, Marcus was in no way enjoying any of what was currently happening.

This could be seen as a testament to the foulness the filthy fanatic was now experiencing, as a matter of fact, his body would probably be convulsing now if it actually still listened to him!

The stench currently plaguing his airways was hands down, without a doubt the worst thing Marcus had ever smelt. Forget about all the foul experiences he'd had in life up to this point, the stench that was now causing his nose hairs to wither probably trumped all of them combine!

Rotten eggs, expired dairy, vegetables left in a dumpster for a week until they become brown and melted, a sack of fermented rotting potatoes left to germinate in a slum sewer, no matter what type of analogy passed through his mind, none could describe the awful stink of the Orcess' vapid shit fumes! Even all of them combined into one probably didn't hold a candle to the atrocious smell that actually made him curse his persevering consciousness!

SPppPRRRRllRrRRRLPPRRptttttttt

"Oof, that one was warm, make sure to sniff that up for me."

Without warning and before the human could even begin to stabilize himself, a much smaller, yet infinitely hotter and much more moist puff of gas spurted from the Orc's pestilent shithole!

They say that an unsuccessful attempt to break free of the collars' grasp would cause any proceeding tries to be much more difficult, yet one certainly wouldn't be able to tell with the way Marcus suddenly began desperately clawing at the Orc's behind. His fingers pressed into her fleshy green cheeks where even the outside was moist with butt sweat. It was already pretty hot out during the day in this region, and the Orcess seemed especially susceptible to the heat as she seemed to sweat constantly. This made it so that Marcus' head, and especially his face, was constantly bathed in a sauna composed of the most atrocious smells known to man!

Even as he still failed to pull his head from Ruth's ass, his hands still kept weekly and unsuccessfully nudging at her bouncy globes. Meanwhile the Orcess simply stood in place as though she didn't feel a thing.

The effects of the most recent fart that spewed from her behind were no less than the first. The comparatively smaller puff of gas was warmer, more moist, and unbelievably sticky as it refused to move away from the area surrounding the Orc's hole, and subsequently Marcus' nose. The gas was like a creamy broth that almost glowed in a shade that was a mix of bright yellow and toxic green.