Room Service Pt. 03

Story Info
Marcus finally learns the meaning of true filth.
9.2k words
4.79
23.8k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: The following chapter contains heavy depictions of Fart and Scat fetish themes including Coprophagia.

Room Service Part 3 - A fate worse than filth.

Written by HumbleHeretic

It was fairly easy to lose track of time when submerged in darkness for too long. This was true for anyone besides a high level rogue like Marcus. His was a class that regularly spent long periods of time shrouded in darkness, waiting patiently for the slimmest opportunity where timing was paramount in dispatching their targets. Therefore, a rogue's sense of time was probably the hardest to shake, the only way such a thing would happen was if there was a particularly large distraction that couldn't be ignored, or if they were under constant mental distress.

PPPPRRRRRRrrrrttttttPPPRRAAAaarrrrppptttt

BBRRAARRRrrpppTTTTTTTttttt

Both things were true for Marcus in the current situation as a double blast of the foulest flatulence imaginable filled his nose and mouth while rattling his eardrums and shaking his brain! The human let out and inaudible gag that would have sounded rather weak were he able to actually male a sound. His body barely reacted any more save for a few involuntary twists and turns. His hands weakly gripped the disorganised sheets on the bed as his lungs were forcefully filled with the fetid brew.

He truly had no idea how long he'd been in this state as he could hardly think straight anymore. His vision was completely blocked off by the large and heavy portly mass swallowing his entire head and causing his upper body to sink low into the mattress, the mattress of a bed that wasn't even his own.

No matter how he spun his fragmented mind, the young rogue couldn't recall a time where he'd been in a situation worse than where he was right now.

FFFFFFPFPPPppfffSSSHHHhhhhhhhhh

A long, airy gust of hot wind vibrated his nostrils and caused the sopping wet spot soaking his nose to sputter. The inside of his nose grew warmer and wetter as more of the viscous liquid was pushed into his nostrils. The putrid butt slime coated a larger area inside of his fumigated nose holes, causing the smell to somehow grow worse than it already was.

Even if the human wanted to wipe his nose he couldn't, not only because of the heavy mass smothering his face, but also because of the command engrained on his psyche that made resistance virtually impossible.

FFRRRRpppppPPRROOORRRPPPPppttttttt

Therefore, there was no option left to him than to inhale whatever putrid flatulence his literal master pumped into his airways, and there was certainly a lot of it.

The large Orcess, Ruth, had her human slave's face pinned down inside her deep and swampy ass crack. The Orc was having a rather pleasant morning with a living fart filter to soak up her disgusting farts and even more terrible sharts as she ran maintenance on her equipment. Of course, there was no way for the human's small nose and mouth to deal with the entirety of her vicious butt bombs, so it was inevitable that some of the smell would leak out. However, it was certainly a far cry from the paint-melting smog that would have pervaded the room by now if not for his lungs and stomach working tirelessly to absorb the bulk of the gruesome gaseous waste.

The longer the human served as the Orcess' slave, the more satisfied she was that she'd splurged to acquire the collar currently fastened around his neck. This was certainly a pet she wouldn't be growing tired of any time soon, one that she would have serve her for a long, long time.

BBBRRRRPPpptttttpprrrrtttTTTTTtttttrrrrrrr

The Orcess felt a raspy shart sizzle her shitter on its way out. The putrid gas was sucked greedily into her slaves tortured facial orifices, only a small waft of deep, greenish brown fumes flowing up and out of her ass cheeks while the rest had made it into his airways. Ruth felt the especially hot and moist gas moving through her sweaty crack and couldn't help but shiver slightly at the thought of how that one must have smelt. The Orcess thought it best to hold her breath for a bit and allow the sceptic fumes one to dissipate, after all, even her barely responsive slave was close to clawing at her ass after inhaling it directly. The way he squirmed without being able to remove his head was certainly amusing.

SSSpppprrttttTTTtttttt

The Orcess cut a short ripper that echoed in the human's nostril before she went back to doing what she was doing. Like that, she left the slave's face swallowed in her large orcish ass, filling him with her vile gas as she enjoyed her morning free of her vicious morning farts.

***

"And done!"

Ruth was greatly satisfied with the work she'd managed to do on her equipment, they were left in a condition she hadn't seen them display in a long time. Even her large broadsword appeared especially sharp as though it were new. The process of maintenance had certainly been much smoother and enjoyable this time, the only obvious reason had to be that the absence of her own foul gas as she work on them had put her in a better mood. Of course, Ruth had her new fart-huffing slave to thank for such an outstanding result.

The Orcess suddenly felt a familiar stirring in her gut and thought that the timing was just right. With a bit of a grunt and a scrunt up face, she flexed her gut to deliver one last gift upon her slave's face.

GGGRRRTTTtttFFRRPRPRPRRRRrrrrrrFFffppprrtttttt

The sheer volume of the especially loud blast rattled even her eardrums, the entire bed vibrated as the Orcess release a behemoth of a fart that caused the human's body to jerk and spasm as the putrid fumes filled him! Five seconds, for five whole seconds it was like Marcus's body had regained life as he desperately thrashed about. The sizzling hot and creamy shit vapour poured into his nose and mouth with enough force to make his nostrils flare and his cheeks to feel like they would explode!

The vapid butt vapour itched his throat as it rushed through and into his belly, his nose hairs were blown flat to the inside of his nose while his sinuses were baptised in an unholy stench like no other!

"HHHUULLGGHH~!"

The fart sputtered to a raspy end to make way for the sound of the human's violent retching as he continued to thrash about. He had truly been awoken from his hazy conscious by the taste of the fart that made him want to cut his tongue off! His nostrils felt absolutely seared, the violently foul smell of the rotten shit vapour caused his vision to be clouded with small stars while he felt his brain throbbing from the sheer unfiltered stink filling his airways!

Marcus didn't think that the Orcess' farts could get much worse than what he'd been experiencing all this time, however he was solidly proven wrong in this moment!

"Whooo~! Now that one felt like a stinker!"

The Orcess remained seated on the thrashing human's face, letting him soak up the vile fumes lingering in her swampy crack. It wasn't until a few minutes later, after his thrashing had settled down at last, that Ruth finally made to get up after what felt like forever. She had sat so long that she felt pins and needles in her legs when she finally got to her feet. Well, she tried to get to her feet at least.

"My, someone is rather greedy, isn't he?"

The human's head followed along with the Orcess' rotund derriere as it was lifted off the bed. His head had been completely swallowed in her deep crack until his limp body looked like a massive turd hanging out of her ass. Below was a big and clear divot left behind in the mattress from where the Orcess' ass had remained for an unknow length of time.

The parts where her fat ass cheeks had been were particularly moist from her butt sweat soaking into the fabric. She could even see the small indent of the human's head at the centre of the divot that was slowly recovering after she'd finally lifted her butt.

Marcus' head was properly well wedged and stuck in her ass at this point, even gravity couldn't pull his head free of her swampy crack.

"Alright, just one more and that's it."

As she said this, Ruth flexed her springy glutes, further crushing the human's head within her crack before...

FFFSSSSHHHRRRRrrrpppprrrrsssssttsttttt

A sound like a soft blowing of air filled the space as the human's body began to spasm. The incredibly hot, silent fart filled the Marcus' airways, further filling his stomach and lungs that were already bloated with the Orcess' putrid gaseous waste.

Ruth let out a sigh of relief and finally reached a hand into her moist crack to grab the human's hair. With a tug accompanied by a sticky wet noise, the slave's head was pulled free of her ass. The Orcess' doughy green ass cheeks clapped back together as soon as the human's head and face was free and said human's limp upper body finally dropped back onto the bed, his head almost perfectly falling back into the small indent within the slowly recovering sink in the sweat-soaked mattress.

Ruth felt that her ass had become lighter and finally turned around to observe the state of her slave.

As mentioned before, his belly was bloated with pure fart fumes, he lay limply on the bed, his twitching limbs sprawled out as he stared vacantly at the ceiling. His face was an absolute mess, if not the thick and warm coating of orcish ass sweat wetting his features down to his hair, then his nose was a sorry sight that would make anyone retch. From his upper lip straight to the top of his nose bridge, and especially on the rims of his open nostrils, was stained in a deeply brown coloured slime. A thick smear of what was obviously Ruth's butt slime that had been expelled during her wettest sharts, it absolutely coated the portion of his face that had been right at the epicentre of the unrelenting fart storm!

Ruth felt the fairly large wet spot in her new underwear, even she didn't want to imagine the intensity of the stench the human was currently experiencing. Of course, that didn't mean that she would allow him to clean his face.

Just like after the first time she'd gassed him, the human's mouth was opened loosely, and from it ascended a fog of thick, murky fumes. The difference this time was that he was still conscious, which was ideal for what was to happen next.

"Alright, get up, it's time for your feeding."

Marcus was suffering a sensory overload like no other, the unbelievably foul smell that had been thoroughly worked into his sinuses was matched only by the putrid taste filling his mouth. The human had been put through an experiencing that would make one want to give up on life, however, even if he wanted to just lay down and do nothing until the world crumbled, his mistress wouldn't allow it.

As soon as the Orcess' words left her mouth, his body automatically began moving to fulfil her command. While Marcus retched on the taste and smell of the vile orcish sharts, he slowly turned over on the bed. Even though he hadn't done any strenuous physical activity, the human's body felt heavy, and his movements were lethargic, the brutal gassing had obviously taken a toll on him, mentally above all.

The Orcess didn't rush him either, instead she rather enjoyed his display of feebleness and the thought that it was her farts that caused it. The human moved slowly until he was kneeling before her on the bed.

Even when he was on top of the bed, the Orcess towered over him, it was almost to the point that her flopping cock was level with his face.

"Go grab that plate for me."

Ruth suddenly pointed to the only table in the single occupant room. Marcus silently looked over and saw the "plate" that the Orc was referring too. It seemed like her large size wasn't just for show, the plate the Orcess referenced was unlike any the human had ever used or seen before. Right off the bat it appeared way too large, it's diameter was at least two feet! One could only imagine the quantity of food that could be served on the object that was larger than a restaurant's serving tray. It appeared to be made out of hard wood, and the craftsmanship was outstanding. Probably because of its size, the rims curved upwards until it looked more like a bowl than a plate.

Marcus wordlessly got off the bed and went to pick up the plate, slightly stunned at its weight when it was in his hands. The human then brought the bowl/plate towards the Orcess, his trepidation growing as he went.

The young rogue hadn't eaten anything proper in almost 24 hours, anything besides his new master's rank farts and sharts that was. He also hadn't had anything to drink besides her rancid morning piss, he was certainly famished at this point and just the thought of proper food was enough to slightly reignite the exhausted human's vigour.

However, even more than his excitement was the growing fear the human held as he brought the large plate over to his mistress. There was obviously no food present in the room, and the Orcess didn't appear to be in a state where she'd be going downstairs to get his breakfast either. He couldn't tell what exactly he would be eating, but he at least hope it wouldn't involve the absolute worst scenario he could think up in his mind!

"Set it on the floor, good, now kneel down and put your hands out."

Marcus' heart squeeze tighter as he was given this series of unusual instructions, however even while his unwillingness increased threefold, the warm embrace of the invisible collar around his neck caused him to act them all out with no wasted movements. He ended up in a position exactly as described, the large bowl/plate sitting just before his folded knees where he knelt on the floor, while his hands were placed together and brought before his face in what looked like a begging gesture.

Now the Orcess towered even higher above the human, the smegma smeared head of her cock hanging just before his face with his hand almost brushing against the fleshy green behemoth.

"Good."

As she said this, the Orcess turned around, and it was at this very moment that the outcome Marcus was trying so desperately to deny finally unfolded right before his pleading eyes!

The next thing that came into view was Ruth's bodacious butt, the ass he'd gotten much too familiar with while it's liquid discharge was even now smeared and drying over his mouth and nose. But pretty soon the human would wish that that was the worst gift he'd been given from her butt.

FFFRRrraaarrrPPPPpppttrtrtttttt

The human was blinded by a thick smog of putrid butt vapour that contained a concerning, deep brown colour! The Orcess seemed to have been holding it ever since Marcus' head was ripped from her ass, the volume of gas was almost enough to match that of the colossal fart she'd recently pumped into his system earlier. The smell was almost as bad too, no, in a way it was even worse, for within the creamy hot fumes filling his airways, the human was able to make out a certain smell, a rather putrid smell that only served to confirm that his worst fears were about to be realised!

"GGUEELLGH~!"

While Marcus was violently retching on the hot butt broth filling his nose and mouth, his ears picked up a distinct crackling noise that caused his heart to sink to the very depths of his stomach! Holding back his retching and looking back up, the human was greeted with the one sight he hoped never to see.

"Ngh!"

The Orcess let out a grunt while bending low and spreading her large ass cheeks right in front of the human's face. Where her dark green asshole was supposed to be was instead the large round head of a deep brown turd slowly emerging from her stretched anal ring! The girth of it was insane, even the Orcess' large asshole seemed to be struggling to pass the log, it slowly crept out of her dilated hole at a snail's pace while a loud, sticky crackling noise continuously beat against the human's ears.

Marcus was frozen stiff as he stared in fright at the stiff poop forcing its way out of the Orcess' shitter, he only reacted when a powerful smell suddenly filled his nose, hitting him like a sack of bricks! The Orcess' farts were no doubt bad, in fact they were the worst thing the human had ever smelt in his multiple years of perving on women's filth. However, the smell of the much more solid amalgamation of the treachery that existed withing the Orc's bowels was something out of this world!

'HHAALK-Koff KOFF~!"

It was a smell so strong that the human actually started coughing despite his mistress' command to stay quiet. The scent of the fresh orcish crap forced its way into his lungs along with the smell of her farts that was already occupying his airways. Marcus already felt like he was about to go insane just from catching a whiff of the Orcess' foul shit, however the worst was far yet to come!

SSSSHHHHRRRRTttttttssstrrrrrrrr

"Mmmmnn-ghhh!"

An airy fart sounded out that seemed to finally help the poop out of the Orcess' hole. At the same time that she groaned in relief as though she'd just given birth, Marcus' hands suddenly dipped down enough to almost hit the floor as he felt a large and heavy mass suddenly fall onto his palms!

The human quickly caught himself and brought his hand back to position, the heavy object now sitting in them and greatly weighing them down. The human didn't have to fathom a guess as to what it could be, just the sticky, slimy exterior as it stuck to his palms along with the great heat that it radiated and its overall cylindrical form was all the evidence he needed! But worst of all was the smell that was even more intense than what had made him choke just now!

Marcus struggled to open his teary eyes as he silently retched, but when he eventually did, he instead wished that he'd kept them closed!

"Whooo, that was a bit of a big'n, a real shitter stretcher I must say."

The Orcess may have been exaggerating, but Marcus instead felt that she hadn't exaggerated enough! A very deep shade of brown coloured the lumpy exterior of the log that gradually got smoother as it got near the point where it had been pinched off. Deep cracks ran through the girthy log of poop and webbing across these cracks were strings of putrid ass-slime and butt sauce, the very same kind that had now dried around the poor human's nose and mouth!

Marcus felt like the sceptic mass in his hands weighed at least three or four pounds, its length was such that he had to spread his palms apart to hold up the entire thing while the thickness was impossible for him to envelop even if he used both hands! It felt horribly nasty to hold, mostly because of the nasty, sticky slime coating it, but also because of the warmth it contained that even caused a slight steam to rise from its lumpy surface!

The putrid smell the large log of pure orcish shit was giving off was making Marcus wish that he was born without a sense of smell. The human violently retched and gagged, at this point the Orcess would have to actually renew her command if she wanted him to stay silent again, that was just how much of an effect her fetid crap had on the poor human!

However, rather than command him into silence once more, the Orcess instead found his violent retching more pleasing to her ears, as a matter of fact, she wouldn't mind hearing even more of it.

"Give it a good taste before you dig in."

As she said this, the Orcess grabbed her stiffening member and slowly began to pump her shaft. Meanwhile, Marcus was throwing out every curse word he'd ever heard in his life in his mind!

She actually, truly meant for him to eat this filth?! For real?! Just the size of it alone made it doubtful if such a thing could fit inside his stomach, not even mentioning that such a thing was in no way fit for human, or any other creature's consumption in the first place!

The human yelled expletives in his mind while cursing his horrible fate, however his body did something different, and under his own disbelieving gaze, his tongue left his mouth before his face moved right towards the literal steaming log of shit!