Room Service Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even when she got so low the human's face still ended up in her sweaty tits, the familiar smell of her musk immediately hit him as the smell of her horrid farts and shit had finally begun to fade.

Marcus grew unintentionally flustered at this time, however his feeling completely changed to horror when he heard the loud sound coming from the Orcess' gut tight below his face!

It was at this time that the human realised the position she'd taken up, currently the head of her long cock was brushing against the floor while her ass was hovering a couple feet right above the large bowl!

"Ung~ breakfast is s-served!"

FFRRRRpppppPPRROOORRRPPPPppttttttrrrstststttt

The next thing Marcus heard in his boob-blinded state was a loud raspy fart, followed almost immediately by the loud crackling noise that was the precursor to his trauma! This time it didn't take long for the human to make out the sound of the impact, the sound of something large and heavy suddenly plopping into the puddle of gooey nut sauce!

The human trembled as splashes of the cloudy jizz hit his naked knees, however he trembled even more as the crackling noise continued to sound out! A couple more splashes of hot spunk hit him before the plopping noise changed to that of one sticky substance brushing up against another.

FFFFFFPFPPPppfffSSSHHHhhhhhrrrtttttrrr

An airy outburst of gas sounded out as an interval before the crackling noise became softer, instead replace with more of a slimy, sliding noise. This noise continued for just as long as the crackling sound did, and by the time it finally ended in the sound of large drops hitting a solid surface, the human's fearful reactions had ceased fully, as if he'd simply given up.

FFRRRRpppppPPRrrrtt

A short and loud raspy burst of gas marked the true end of the noises that grated on Marcus's ear.

"Whooo~ now that feels much better~"

Ruth breathed a long and heavy sigh of relief, causing her plump breasts to jiggle against the human's face but drawing no reaction from him.

Without saying anything else, the Orcess got back up and walked away, revealing the human's face that held a neutral expression as though he were lost. This expression was quickly warped in unimaginable disgust though as a wave of incredible stink suddenly hit him all at once with the deep cleavage no longer blocking off his senses!

The smell of the multiple rancid sharts was of course overwhelming in itself, but it was a different smell that made him wish to be put to sleep forever. The rotten smell of Orc shit that he'd had the misfortune to get familiar with had come back ten, fifteen, twentyfold! The source of the insane stench was easily identifiable at a single glance, and it was way worse than anything the human had imagined while he'd been blinded by the big green boobs!

There was a pile, a literal massive pile of the most foul substance Marcus had come to know, sitting right smack in the bowl that had once been filled to the brim with fresh orc jizz! A great deal of said jizz had been displaced to overflow from the bowl as a pile of putrid shit at least a foot and a half tall with a base almost as wide as the bowl itself sat heavily while radiating a great amount of heat and a rancid stench that even flies would want to steer clear from!

The bottom was composed of lumpy, dark brown logs similar to what Marcus had eaten just now, the long longs coiled around and climbed upwards, the colour taking on a lighter brown tinge mixed with streaks of dark brown. It spiralled higher and higher, adopting a lighter shade until reaching the very top where the log was smoothest. However, as if the literal steaming shit pile didn't appear foul enough, there was a sizable splatter of almost liquid waste decorating the very top of the colossal poop mountain!

Just the sight of the massive dung pile was enough to induce nightmares, the smell was something out of this world! Marcus violently retched, feeling like his nose would melt off and internally wishing that it would! The rogue that had been through countless life-threatening situations over the years was actually experiencing real fear for the very first time, fear that he would be made to engulf the pile of putrid orcish shit! In the first place, he had struggled just to eat the "small" log she'd shat in his hands, to down something like this was literally impossible!

Or at least it would be, under normal circumstances.

"Alright, clean up time."

The human's view that had been stuck on the massive pile of crap was soon overtaken by a large green ass, spread open to reveal the nasty brown stain on the large green anus that had put its work in to deliver the steaming load.

Marcus was immediately hit with an up close smell of shit, but rather than reel back, his head instead move forward under condition of his mistress' command. The human involuntarily stuck his tongue out and dragged it along the shitty surface of her wrinkly anus.

[!!!!!]

It was at this moment that Marcus's eyes almost popped out of their sockets! Not only was the human tasting shit that was somehow even worse than what he'd already ate, but it also felt like he was tasting it for the very first time again!

It turns out that the potion had even accelerated the digestion of the human's saliva, causing his shit-stained mouth to be cleaned in the most primitive way and leaving his tastebuds almost completely refreshed! This meant that the flavour of the Orcess' poop was transmitted in its entirety as though he was tasting it for the first time, causing the human to lurch violently as he licked her shit-stained shitter clean!

Ruth moaned lightly as the slave ate her asshole inside and out, his little human tongue dug deep into her hole, scraping up whatever remnants of filth remained after her massive bowel movement. The sound of his gagging and retching echoing within the swampy crack of her large ass was music to her ears, the Orcess kept him eating her ass even after he'd licked it spotless, until her cock had almost swelled to full erection once more.

"Alright, that's enough, I can hear your belly growling, you can go ahead and dig in."

Finally, Ruth moved her spotless shithole from the human's mouth and stepped aside to reintroduce the large pile of beyond fetid waste.

"And no hands this time."

Marcus' expression couldn't have appeared more defeated as he put his spit-shined palms on the ground and approached the hot pile of shit on all fours. The closer he got, the more warped his face became as the sceptic stench grew stronger. It was like a massive bowl of chocolate pudding, except that the custard was replaced with his mistress' sperm while the "chocolate" was of a quantity that simply made no sense for the two to be eaten together. The heat that the behemoth dung pile radiated on his face was almost enough to make his skin blister. The human's face reached the pile, and just as his mouth was opening wide against his will, he heard the voice of his master once more.

"Oh yeah, we'll see how much of these it takes for you to finish the whole thing, it's a good thing they're cheap as dirt."

As she said this the sound of glass hitting the floor sounded out as countless small vials identical to the first were emptied out along the floor. The Orcess held a large sack, where there was still a great amount of the aforementioned vials inside and looked at the human with a grin as a tear rolled down his cheek and landed atop the pile of shit, the only thing that he'd be eating from now on.

With no ability to resist, Marcus took his first bite of the pile, the first of countless that it would take to finish the pile a whole two hours later.

***

Noon was perhaps the busiest time of day for any inn, and this one was no exception. A large crowd off people, patrons and outsiders alike were creating a bustle in the downstairs lobby, whether chatting it up with friends or trying to impress the poster girls with tales of their own adventures. Yes, it really was a boisterous atmosphere, until the sound of unnaturally heavy footsteps sounded out coming down the stairs.

The sound caused the whole place to gradually grow quiet, however when the figure responsible eventually appeared, silence suddenly reigned, enough to hear a pin drop. Towering over even the largest human adventurer that had spent years perfecting his physique, the massive green Orcess was a rare sight that naturally commanded the attention of everyone in the vicinity.

Rumours had been floating about the Orc that was supposedly renting a room at the inn, but only few people had actually seen her, and this made the rumours shaky. However, now everyone was made aware of the truth to the rumours as she appeared in the flesh, fully decked out in her equipment and carrying what little luggage she had, inclusive of a large sack half-filled with what appeared to be small bottles.

Completely ignoring the crowd's gaze, Ruth went to the front counter where she proceeded to check out fully as she no longer had any business staying at the inn. Like that she made her way out, all of the onlookers too distracted by her overall physique to notice what appeared to be a pair of human feet barely sticking out above the guard of her large broad sword. It was only after she left that the bustle resumes, the topic of most people's conversations now focussed on the Orcess.

Some people were even surprised that her presence in the inn hadn't been noticed all this time. They even speculated that the rumours about Orcs were simply unfounded and that they weren't as slobbish and filthy as what was often said.

Naturally, none of them could have guessed the events that took place in the room over the past couple days.

"Mmmnnnn-gaaahhh~!"

Ruth stretched her limbs as the midday breeze brushed through her hair while the sunlight reflected off her green skin. She had been holed up in the room for less time than she thought she'd have to be to achieve her goal.

BBRRAARRRrrpppTTTTTTTttttt

"Oh, pardon me."

Away from the presence of people, the Orcess let out a large, raspy fart that caused a large puff of hot, moist fumes to heat up her asshole. Well, even though the fart was meant to be loud, it was actually more muted than how it would usually be, and it all had to do with the presence of the person weakly squirming while strapped to her back.

"Better get used to the taste, slave."

Ruth jokingly remarked even though she knew that such a thing was impossible. Marcus, the human who was strapped upside down against her back with the large broad sword mostly obscuring him from view, naturally failed to respond. In the first place he was unable to hear her with his entire head swallowed by her swampy ass crack, and then he could hardly respond with his mouth cupped over her shart-spewing anus, catching whatever farts she let out while he was there.

The human swallowed down the hot orcish butt broth and sent it into his bulging belly that even now still contained a decent sized amalgamation of his mistress' shit. In the end, the use of the potion would have left him in a state near starvation, therefore the last models of the colossal poop pile had been left to digest naturally.

In the meantime, the human was to act as a fart catcher as the Orcess moved on to her next objective. This would be only one of his main duties as he travelled around with his new master, unable to leave her side by virtue of the invisible collar around his neck.

"Hmmm, maybe I'll travel a bit farther this time, no need to worry about swamp ass anymore after all. It's also great to have a portable toilet..."

GGRRrrPPPRrrrSSSSsstttttttSpprrttt

The human's throat was pumped full of yet another sceptic brew of hot gaseous waste. As he weakly squirmed, the Orcess began her journey towards her new objection, now with a proper slave accompanying her that would make life so much more convenient.

END