Room Service Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus internally screamed while the smell and warmth battering his face increased in intensity, he could feel it enveloping his tongue as it got closer to the putrid butt loaf, however this was in no way comparable to when his tongue eventually touched the log!

"HHAAULLK-UUEEGH~!"

A thunderous gag that made the human feel like he was about to cough up his whole stomach left his throat the moment the tip of his tongue touched the log! However, even as he violently retched, his tongue remained attached to the putrid log of faeces, and that wasn't all.

"HHLLLRRKK~!"

His gagging increased in intensity as more of his tongue latched onto the slimy before being dragged laterally down it's festering length! The stick, slimy coating clung to his tongue as it was dragged across, the feeling was gruesomely unpleasant, however it was nothing compared to the taste!

Marcus' eyes were clenched tight as the up close smell of the shit buffeted his nose, only amplifying the horrible bitter flavour of the poop that was mixed with the concentrated taste of the farts that had ruthlessly filled his mouth at one point! The human's tongue crawled along the whole surface of the waste, the tip even digging into the sticky cracks along the way.

Marcus' stomach lurched hard, his throat spasmed, the human was slowly losing his ability to think straight as he savoured the flavour of the Orcess' freshly dropped shit loaf! The taste of Orcish shit was etched into his tastebuds as the human desperately lapped at the sticky surface of the lumpy poop log, this was hands down the most revolting thing he'd ever experienced in his life!

But of course, things could only get worse from here.

Right in front of the kneeling and shit-licking human, the Orcess was stroking her massive green meat pole that had become fully engorged from the view she found to be oddly arousing. But there was of course a view she thought would be even more pleasing.

"Well then, dig in."

Marcus' heart hit rock bottom as he heard those words, and the fact that he heard them meant his body did too. Against his will, the human's jaws opened wide, as wide as they would go while his tongue was still stuck to the sticky surface of the putrid shit. Then, without his own mouth listening to his desperate objections, he bit down.

"HUURRKK~!"

A powerful retch left the young rogue's throat but was immediately caught and muffled inside his mouth that became fully packed with the mass of shit bitten of from the huge poop log! The human's teeth dug into and tore of a large stiff chunk of the hot waste before it was instantly shuttled into his mouth to where it filled his maw to the point that his cheeks bulged!

Marcus' eyes almost popped from their sockets as he knelt there, not wanting to believe that he was currently cradling inside of his mouth a massive chunk of orcish poop! However even if he didn't want to believe it, orders were orders, and his body was certainly determined to follow these orders.

A sticky noise emanated off the human's poop stuffed face as he ground through the stiff butt fudge. His teeth and gums were instantly coated in the rotten, sticky muck while his entire tongue was now beholden to the pure flavour of the Orcess' waste!

Marcus retched and gagged, gagged and retched, yet nothing he did could even begin to alleviate the explosion of putrid flavours going off in his mouth! Sticky, slime coated clumps of the lumpy shit that was broken off and became crammed into every corner of his mouth, ever bite he took into the faecal mass released a burst of flavour into his mouth that made him want to make out with a piranha!

"Dig in" naturally meant both chew and swallow. When the large mouthful of orcish butt loaf had been masticated to a degree that Marcus' body found to be satisfactory, the human rogue turned slave found his throat opening up around the pasty filth.

"UULLGH-KOFF~!"

He retched as he felt the gooey substance, that was still rife with lumps and chunks despite his chewing, slowly crawl down his spasming gullet. Some clumps of sticky shit stuck to his gums and teeth while the majority of the masticated muck was gradually swallowed down his throat. Marcus had never been as aggrieved as now as he felt the pleasant sensation of his masters lumpy poop going down his throat on its way to his stomach. And of course, there was the putrid smell and taste clawing at his senses to constantly remind him of what exactly it was that he was eating!

As the very last nugget finally disappeared down Marcus' throat, the human doubled over and began retching like a madman. His stomach lurched and he could certainly feel the filth he'd just swallowed moving around in his belly as it did. The human was finding it hard to accept the reality of what he'd just done, the large Orcess, his new master, had taken a large shit right in his hands, and he actually ate it!

No, he ate some of it!

Marcus hurriedly looked back at the large log that was still safely clutched in his palms even as he entered a gagging fit, only to see that the large bite he'd taken had barely made a dent on the steaming, loaf-life log of orcish scat!

Despair quickly set in as the human realised that he had a lot of work to do to get the whole thing down, even now he could feel his body beginning to move! A command was a command, and unlike the one he'd managed to break free of, this one was still in effect. Just as the human had managed to overcome previous commands through force of will, the collar had likewise adapted to be able to better supress said will.

Now the human had even less of a choice but to eat the Orc's entire log of fresh shit, every last putrid morsel of it. With tears in his eyes and an unquenchable urge to vomit, the human brought the warm shit loaf to his face and unceremoniously bit into it once more.

While the human was having the worst time of his life, there was the large Orcess standing right before him who was finding the entire scenario enjoyable, so much so that she was stroking her large dick right in front of his shit-eating face. Ruth herself didn't expect the sight before her to be so pleasing, her member was so engorged at this moment that it itched.

She'd been holding her shit in since yesterday, which had left a log sitting in her colon of a size that made even her feel surprised. It had really been a real bitch to squeeze it out, however the sight before her now was definitely worth the slight soreness in her asshole.

Her slave's small mouth repeatedly bit into the large steaming log of waste, the waste she'd just plopped out of her own behind after it's spent who knows how long squirming through her bowels. No matter how many bites he took of the sticky waste, it's sheer size in comparison to his mouth made his progress as slow as it could be. His face grew more and more warped in disgust with each bite he took, just bringing his face closer caused a wave of stink to fill his airways, he hadn't stopped coughing and retching since he'd began chowing down on the chunky poop.

"HHHRRRRLLKKK~!"

About halfway through the log, the slave suddenly let out a particularly loud gag. It seemed like he'd stumbled upon an unexpected surprise while gnawing through the log, probably a large corn as far as she could tell. At that moment the Orcess' cock jerked and a large dollop of hot pre spurt out her pisshole so hard that it flew and landed right in the human's hair!

The clear, slimy fluid ran down his forehead and over his face, yet he barely reacted as he was too overcome with disgust as he ate and ate away at the slowly shrinking shit log. The Orcess could only imagine how it must feel to have to eat the waste straight from her ass, to chew into it as it got in between his teeth and gums, and then to swallow the lumpy poop down while opening his mouth for another bite of the awful filth. The human's face said it all, and the Orcess only grew more excited the more he ate, by the time there was only a fist-sized lump resting in his palms, she felt like she was already close to blowing her load!

"UUEEEGGHHHH~!"

Marcus felt the large mass of putrid waste festering inside his belly, the human felt absolutely stuffed as though he'd eaten a full course meal right after waking up. Just the thought that what was filling his stomach was not only the remnants of the Orcess' morning piss, but also her straight faecal waste was enough to make him want to vomit until his stomach fell out.

To think that up until now he had been a proud filth fanatic, able to derive the most depraved pleasure from the filthiest things the female population had to offer. Well, it was only now that the naive human had come to know what true filth was, and it was something he was in no way able to handle! Just the stench of the Orcess, his new master's poop filling his nose was enough to make him regret every filthy thing he'd ever done.

Unfortunately for him, he'd now been well and truly caught with no means of escape, forced to serve the large Orcess that seemed to derive the most twisted pleasure from putting him through one hellish experience after another, such as now, where she was vigorously jerking off as he savoured every morsel of her crap!

"HHRUUURRLLKK~!"

Marcus tried his hardest to stifle a gag as he looked at the very last clump of poop resting in his palm. The rest of it was now sitting in his slightly swollen belly. The piece itself was larger than the bites he'd taken so far, however the human was determined to make this one the last, and so even as his full belly lurched, he spread his jaws open as wide as it would go and took the entire cheek-bulging lump into his reeking, shit-stained maw.

His tongue never got used to the horrible flavour, and with his mouth packed to the limit, the shit grinded against every inch of his tastebuds. The human desperately chewed as quickly and as hard as he could, he didn't care what his teeth encountered as they bit through the poop nugget, he simply clenched his eyes shut and chewed the sticky, lumpy waste as if his life depended on it.

Eventually, when he felt like he was on the verge of going crazy, Marcus began to swallow what was in his mouth. Slowly the clumpy mess squirmed down his gullet, the human swallowed and swallowed, as if he'd glimpsed the light at the end of the shit-stained tunnel. Finally, with one last audible gulp, everything had been eaten.

Well, almost everything.

"D-don't forget to-whoo~ clean up, properly."

Ruth's cock spasmed hard in her hands as she pumped her shaft. The near-orgasm Orcess quickly directed the human's attention to his hands before he had the chance to wipe them off!

Marcus cursed endlessly inside as he looked at his palms that were stained brown while absolutely smeared in the sticky ass slime that had been coating the colossal crap loaf. The retching human's hands were brought to his face, and his tongue that was shaded an even heavier colour of shit came out of his mouth and began lapping at the residual ass custard.

Thankfully the remaining smears weren't as horrible as the actual waste, so even though his stomach still churned, the human hurriedly licked the sticky residue from his palms, even sticking his fingers in to his mouth one by one and sucking them clean.

It was this sight that finally brought the Orcess over the edge.

"Oogh, gods, fuck!!"

Ruth suddenly stooped down low until her large naked breasts were level with the human's face. Next came the sound of wood dragging across the floor as the large plate that had seemed forgotten about until was dragged towards the head of her cock that was pointing downwards as it jerked sporadically.

SPURT SPPUURRTT~

"Ngh!"

The Orcess' balls churned and contracted as long, thick ropes of hot, virile orcish spunk splattered into the large bowl! Just from a glance one could tell how thick and sticky the cock snot was, it was pumped into the plate with such force yet never flowed over the curved edge of the bowl before it was dragged back into the large puddle forming rapidly in the centre.

The Orcess' pisshole gaped open while releasing large wads of nut that was each larger than five or ten human loads combined! The cloudy, off-white liquid congealed into a large, jiggly pool that grew as more and more was added to it.

SPPRRTT- Spluurrtt~

The human could feel the Orcess' hot breath brushing the top of his head as she came. It was also at this time that he finally took notice of the drying precum trail running down his face. However, even if the fishy-smelling, slimy liquid felt unpleasant, it was nowhere close to what was currently filling the bowl!

Splurrt~

"Whooo whoo~"

The Orcess breath a few hot size as she finally finished creaming the bowl. The large apparatus was completely filled to the brim with nothing but pure orcish baby batter! Marcus felt the heat of the soupy nut sauce radiating on him from where he knelt, the steam rising from the large, viscous pool of cloudy liquid soon washed over his face and his nose was immediately filled with a potent stench that caused his head to reel back even when he was suffering from the putrid stench of Orc shit! The smell was just that strong, it was no way comparable to the loads he himself had shot after huffing a woman's farts or licking her feet, he couldn't imagine how many swimmers had to be wriggling around in that puddle of jizz to make it so potent!

"Haaah~ so..."

Ruth suddenly stood back up, letting the hanging head of her softening cock dangle in the human's face as it leaked small trickles of runny jizz into the large over-filled bowl/plate.

"Your belly got room for any more?"

The human had only just sucked the last of the filth from his fingers before he begrudgingly looked down toward the large steaming bowl of fresh and awfully pungent ball cream. Almost immediately, he shook his head, or his body did so automatically. Marcus secretly rejoiced for what felt like the first time in a long time as he realised that his body was as honest as it was loyal. He had really been afraid that he would have to down the contents of the bowl, not only because he really didn't want to, but also because he felt like his stuffed belly would burst if he so much as made an attempt! There was simply too much shit filling his stomach! Thankfully it seemed now that his new mistress wouldn't be able to make him do it unless she wanted to go looking for a new slave.

"Alright..."

The words that left the Orcess' mouth made Marcus ecstatic, so much so that he almost forgot about the horrid taste in his mouth and the vile stench filling his nose!

However, his mood suddenly took a turn at what happened next.

"Guess we'll have to use this then."

As she said that, Ruth pulled something out of her worn-out rucksack, a small vial harbouring a light pink liquid. When Marcus saw what it was, his heart fell to the pit of his shit-filled stomach.

"Judging by the look on your face, I'm guessing you can tell what this is."

How could he not know what it was, any adventurer born in the last few decades would be able to tell at a glance!

Health potions were the most common commodity used by adventurers and explorers all over the continent. However, like with most things, not all health potions were made equal. The lowest level health potion simply stimulated one's natural healing factor while higher grade one's possessed magical elements that could rapidly heal even the deepest wounds through the usage of mana.

But then, there was a grade even lower than the lowest accepted grade. A trash product developed by a small alchemy circle know as 'Jackson and Jackson', it worked by forcefully manifesting the energy stored in one's body to promote cell generation. There was a slew of faults with this particular product, most notable of all was that it sped up one's digestion to the point of leaving them starved while the healing effect it had was barely worth mentioning. Even the colour of the liquid was a far cry from the vivid red shown by even the lowest grade potions!

Such a failed product was now being presented to Marcus while he was harbouring a swollen belly packed full of the Orcess' shit, and the implication was obvious at a glance!

"Bottom's up."

Marcus panicked but was unable to move as the Orc came right his way with the uncorked vial in her hand, he was unable to stop her as she clutched his face in her large hand and roughly stuck the open end right between his lips! The human's body obeyed the Orcess' command and very soon the unnecessarily sweet liquid began to pour down his gulping throat! It seemed like this product had truly failed in all ways, it couldn't even alleviate the rotten taste coating his tongue.

Soon the contents of the vial was empty and the Orcess removed it from Marcus' lips, and even before she had tossed it aside, the effects immediately kicked in!

"Urgh!"

Marcus let out a groan and suddenly clutched his bulging belly where it felt like hot bubbles had suddenly manifested. The human's belly then started to decrease in size at a visible rate! Marcus felt like the flow of hot blood coursing through his body had sped up, and he came to the conclusion that the large pile of orc dump in his stomach was actually being digested for real, the toxic waste that could be no less fit for human consumption was now being integrated into his system and becoming a literal part of his lifeblood!

Marcus was horribly aggrieved, though this in no way served to slow down the process. His stomach gradually shrunk, the quantity of shit and even the piss still in his belly growing smaller and smaller until eventually he was left with an empty feeling in his belly. However, it didn't stop there, the bubbling in his stomach continued, soaking up the very last remnants of the waste until nothing was left.

One would think that this was as far as the potions effect would go, however the bubbling didn't stop, very soon Marcus actually started to develop a certain hunger. This hunger grew and grew until it turned into a felling of starvation, the human's face was warped in both disgust and dread as it soon felt like there was a great bottomless pit in his stomach!

Only then did the bubbling finally cease, and Marcus was left with a feeling like he hadn't eaten a single thing in three or four days!

What was even crazier was the fact that the human's state of exhaustion from lack of sustenance had actually been alleviated at this time! Apparently the potion had at least managed to draw energy from the pile of toxic waste and transmit it to the human's body, meaning that he was now being sustained on the Orcess' putrid shit and nothing else!

"Mmmmrrrnnnggh~!"

Marcus clutched his belly and groaned, not from a feeling of fullness, but the complete opposite. The human was so hungry that he felt like he could eat a whole horse and not feel satisfied. It was to the point that even the fresh batch of orcish cock snot steaming inside the bowl appeared mildly appetizing for a split second! And it seemed like this had been the Orcess' goal for forcing the potion down his throat.

"So, how about now, feeling peckish?"

Ruth's voice grated on the human's ears who had no means to vent his ever-growing killing intent. The aggrieved expression on his face as he clutched his growling stomach only seemed to amuse the large Orcess, and she of course had a means to make his expression even more amusing.

"Well, I'd say that you can dig in, but there's still something missing."

As she said this, she came back right in front of the kneeling human, stepping over the large bowl of her sticky spunk until her dangling cock was almost brushing his face. Marcus became scared of what he thought she was about to make him do, only for his view to change as the large Orcess stooped all the way down.