Room Share Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate issued a prolonged open-mouthed moan, and continued to stare at my fingers. She was still propped against the head of the bed, though she'd migrated down with our activity, and now with her back largely flat on the bed, and only her shoulders and head propped up, she looked uncomfortable, folded in the wrong place, though she showed no sign of wanting to adjust her position.

I circled my fingers a little longer, eliciting a short cry from Kate's throat on each circuit, feeling her small, firm bud slip from one fingertip to the other as I moved round, contrasting with the surrounding softer skin, slick with my sperm, and the coarser sensation of her pubes.

My other hand travelled up her thigh, across her belly, and climbed her ribs to her right breast, covering it fully, holding it, my heart skipping at the wonder of touching Kate there. Her gaze shifted to this new source of pleasure, and I massaged gently, my fingers and palm closing towards each other to draw her nipple and the surrounding flesh gently upwards, releasing her and repeating the movement. I felt her nipple harden as my fingers brushed over it, and I changed my grip, now focusing on the hard, wrinkled tip of her tit with my fingers and thumb, pinching lightly, twisting a little as I'd watched her do the previous night. Her short cries lengthened.

I lifted my eyes to her face to watch how she concentrated on what I was doing, and how it felt, and I thought how beautiful she was to me. She sensed my gaze and looked up, her face still serious, and fixing her eyes I began to slow my circling of her clitoris, and then move my hand lower, my two fingers gliding easily through the blend of my spunk and Kate's juices. Her arms had until now been thrown back at shoulder height, but now she brought them down, hands reaching her hips, then sliding round to grasp the underside of her thighs, pulling her legs wider apart and back, opening herself to me completely.

When I reached the lower end of her cunt, my fingers pointed but only half an inch inside, barely parting her inner lips, I pushed slowly forwards, feeling for the entrance to her vagina. Still with my eyes locked on hers I felt the smooth muscular sides meet my fingers, and yield, the wetness enabling a steady, gentle progress into her.

"Oh yes," she whispered, "oh yes," both registering her rapture and encouraging me onwards. I felt my finger joints enveloped, and pushed further, until the back of my hand met her groin. Though I paused, Kate's eyes told me to push on, and I pressed enough to gain another half inch, my knuckles reaching her wet flesh, my hand hard against her.

"Ohhh!" she whispered, and tensed her buttocks to lift her pelvis and push back against my hand, seeking additional penetration. "Yeah... go on, go on!" she urged, and I slowly eased my hand back, withdrawing my fingers as far as the nails, and then slid in again, more quickly this time, and her pelvis lifted to meet the end of my thrust. Kate mouthed another "Oh!" but made no sound, and I slid out and in again, this time prompting a vocalised gasp.

We continued to look only at each other's faces, soaking up the intensity of the moment, our mutual surprise to be doing this, that we were permitting each other this access. But we were also showing our gratitude for letting it happen, the circumstances having obliged us to suspend our inhibitions only a little, for allowing our imaginations to push the door open and explore, for allowing simple curiosity about each other, and a joy in our own and the other's physicality, to take a natural course which had brought us here.

Now I started to move with a steady tempo, my whole forearm stiff, driving in and out of her from my shoulder. Kate carried on her reciprocal pelvic rhythm, rising an inch to meet each thrust so that my hand met her groin firmly, and she issued a sharp puff of breath each time.

I slowly turned my wrist so that my palm faced upwards, and very slightly hooked my fingers with each withdrawal. Kate's mouth and eyes opened wider, and her breaths became moans, though still in time with me. I slowed a little to give more attention to dragging my fingers over the upper wall of her vagina, separating and wriggling them, prolonging the exit, and Kate shuddered and cried out. She looked away from my eyes at last, lifting her head from the headboard and tensing her strong stomach muscles to raise her body, setting her eyes on what my hand and fingers were doing to her. I slipped my left hand behind her shoulder to help support her, and looked where she did. Her cunt was pink, flooded with her wetness and my come, shining in the late sunlight, and I saw my hand pressed against her flesh, and felt a thrill that the fingers I couldn't see were deep inside her, inside Kate.

I began to wank her in earnest, frigging my fingers straight in and out as before, but with more pace. Kate let go of her legs so that she could support herself on her elbows and watch, and with my left hand freed I ran it down her body and through her matted pubes. My middle and forefingers moistened themselves in her juice and quickly found her clitoris, rubbing backwards and forwards in time with my other hand.

"Aaahhhh!" Kate cried out, and I could tell she was close to coming. Her voice was low but urgent, and the careful clarity of her enunciation enhanced the obscenity of her words. "In my cunt! Stick your fingers in my cunt! All the way in! Go on, yes, in, in, in, ohh, ohh! In my cunt, in my cunt!" It was exciting to hear the words coming from her mouth, and although I had spent my own lust, I was swept up by hers, exhilarated by her need propelling me towards her climax. I thrust in and out faster, and wanked her clit harder, feeling her urgency, needing to bring her to orgasm as soon as possible. She drove her pelvis back to meet each penetration, and my hand crashed against her as my fingers jammed in. She raised her hips off the bed and lunged even faster than me, her juices soaking the back of my hand, running down one thigh with what was left of my sperm.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, yes, yes, yes, yes!" she panted, grinding against my hand. I stopped thrusting and just pushed into her cunt as far as my fingers could go, still rubbing her clitoris hard. Kate ceased moving her hips and let out a long wail, balanced on her elbows and heels as she came, and her vagina gripped my fingers tightly. I cried out too, wanting to show how I was relishing her ecstasy, but also feeling a part of what she was experiencing, at one with Kate's body. She fell back on to her shoulders clumsily, quickly reached her hand down to brush away the fingers stroking her clit, and grabbed my other hand, pressing it into herself. She lowered her hips back to the bed, sighing and panting, and made a few more sporadic grinding motions, then relaxed her hand, tugging gently at my wrist. I slid my fingers out of her carefully, and more of Kate's juices dribbled out and down her leg to the sheet.

Her body went limp, and she closed her eyes briefly before looking up at me, released from her sexual frenzy. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed, "oh my God!" and her eyes closed again.

While she recovered, breathing deeply, I surveyed her body. Her face was calm, lips slightly parted, her tits were sunk against her chest, nipples softening, her legs were splayed, showing her creamy thighs, and her cunt was obscenely open, anatomically displayed, and running with her lubrication, which had formed a patch on the sheet beneath. I ran my hands over her, from her shoulders, across her breasts and stomach, to the tops of her thighs, and back up. On the way down again I couldn't help stopping at her breasts, gently squeezing and stroking them, taking enjoyment as much as giving it.

Kate opened her eyes, and I smiled down at her. "Thank you," I told her, "for letting me do that. To have my fingers so deep inside you, and feel you when you came..." I broke off, moved and lost for words.

Kate was less romantic. "Fucking hell, Paul, that was amazing!" She paused and looked down. "You know you're still groping my tits?"

I grinned, but didnt stop. "Yeah, they're lovely. Be rude not to."

"Oh, fair enough, just help yourself!" she responded, ironically, but she nevertheless smiled, raised her arms and rested her head on her hands in a wholly open gesture. Her legs stayed parted either side of where I knelt.

I continued attending to her breasts a little longer, then placed my hands on the bed either side of her body and lowered myself down on top of her. Our stomachs met, and I felt her tits against my chest. My still-limp cock lay comfortably on her warm, wet cunt. I brought my face towards hers to kiss her. Kate didn't move her arms, but held our eye contact, expressing warmth and readiness to receive me. I brushed my lips lightly across hers, my mouth slightly open, and felt her breath on my face. She lifted her chin to touch her own lips on mine, and we held the contact a moment before I closed my mouth, and gave hers a gentle kiss. Kate reciprocated, kissing me chastely, and then running her tongue along my upper lip. Within a moment our mouths were open and locked together, our tongues pushing past each other to reach inside, and lashing together, probing and curling round. Kate's arms closed around my back, her hands on my head pressing my face to hers. Supporting my weight on one arm, I reached behind her to do the same. The intensity was too great for me to keep my eyes open, and I screwed them shut so as to focus on our kiss. Her teeth grazed my lips, our mouths slipped apart in our passion, but our tongues kept working, finding each other, then parting and meeting lips or face, wetting where they trailed, and coming together once more.

I realised that this was another boundary for us. We'd had sex, we'd given ourselves over to the other person, we'd made each other come, but all that, including the night before, was carnal, a joyous mutual celebration of our bodies. It had been informed by liking, recognition and respect, but hadn't been overtly emotional. When we'd hugged the night before, and fallen asleep in each other's embrace, it had been beautiful but temporary, a way to come down from the high of our encounter. The peck on the cheek Kate gave me in the shower that morning had been affectionate, but a reversion to something closer to normal relations. To kiss, to bring our faces slowly and deliberately closer, eyes locked, to put our mouths together... That was an expression of a shared experience at an emotional level, a recognition that our spirits were in tune, we were bonded, at least for now.

We broke off and opened our eyes, regarding each other anew in the light of this development. Kate brought her hands round to hold my face on either side, and reached up to plant one more simple kiss on my mouth before lowering herself slowly back to the bed.

I knew what I wanted to do next. I pushed myself down a foot or so, to bring my face level with Kate's chest, and kissed her left nipple once before opening my mouth around it and starting to lick. Her hands returned from my face to the back of my head and stroked my hair. I teased round her areola and then across the centre of her nipple, and sucked, drawing it upwards, feeling it harden against my tongue. Kate whimpered and pressed my head down, and I sucked a little harder, and flicked my tongue back and forth across her now large and knurled nipple. She sighed again, and I moved to her right side to do the same there. While I licked, I brought a hand to the first nipple and pinched it, exploring the tough wrinkles and furrows, and drawing forth a more distinct moan from Kate. The nipple in my mouth quickly grew erect to match its twin, and as I sucked the one and squeezed the other, Kate pressed my head against herself and gave a long vocal sigh.

Now I lifted my head and looked up at her, taking the opportunity to admire her tits, crowned with their hard nipples. I watched her face as I pushed on my hands to ease my way further down her body, and when she realised what was happening Kate lifted her head and stared down at me, shocked. My chest was damp from sliding over her groin, but I didn't care, in fact I welcomed it, to be smeared with her juices, just as I'd smeared her with mine the night before.

"Oh Paul, oh Jesus, are you...?" She didn't finish her question, but propped herself on her elbows to see better. My chin passed through her sticky pubes, and I moved my arms down to hook under her legs, my hands reaching her belly, and pressed my shoulders against the soft underside of her thighs. I saw Kate's beautiful cunt again, though from closer than ever, less pink than earlier, and no longer running with her juices, but still open and wet. I breathed in the strong scent, laced with the tang of my sperm, now in clear wet patches visible around her outer lips, and still in cloudy spots amongst the folds inside.

I lowered my face and gave a single long lick from the bottom end to the top, feeling the softest of flesh and then the hard nub of her clitoris, and Kate gasped. I put my mouth to the centre of her welcoming cunt, and licked a careful path through the folds, feeling my way, keeping the tip of my tongue buried but moving around, seeking new places and hidden corners. I collected the juice I'd seen earlier flooding out, and drew it into my mouth to enjoy the slightly salty, slightly metallic taste, and smelt the muskiness. I also tasted my own come, tangy, and earthy, not unpleasant.

Kate moaned and sighed breathily. I lapped at her velvety lips, and lifted my head to display my tongue when it felt coated in cunt juice and sperm. I wasn't convinced she'd see that, more likely just a wet tongue, but she looked at my mouth, and I knew she'd understood what I was trying to show from her smile and sigh.

I licked steadily now, bobbing my head to reach the full length of her cunt, though stopping short of her clit, and Kate watched, breathing hard. I dipped downwards on to her perineum, remembering how she'd responded to my fingers, and flicked my tongue around the delicate skin. Kate gasped, and lifted her pelvis, pushing towards my mouth.

I dropped my hands to support her bum, and ventured lower, between her buttocks, to tease the wrinkled hole of her arse for minute, and she cried out and thrust herself at me harder. When I moved back to Kate's cunt I found it wetter, secretions welling up, and I plunged my tongue deep into her. I kissed it as I had her mouth, twisting and probing, and she gasped again, and pressed my head inwards with one hand, while grinding her pelvis outwards, wanting me as deep inside as I could reach. My mouth and nose were wet, and I snatched breaths between lunges, then pushed back inside.

Kate's gaze was set on where my tongue was disappearing into her, and when I could look up I didn't catch her eye. I began a rhythmic tonguing between her cunt lips, and she joined me with a rhythmic panting, sometimes vocalised as a quiet cry of pleasure. The underside of my tongue was sore from rubbing over my teeth, but I maintained the pace and range of my licking as I saw in Kate's face, and heard in her voice, how this felt for her. Her cunt juice tasted fresh, and I let my face rub around her to feel more of it on me.

I brought a hand round so that my fingers could join my mouth, dabbling around Kate's vagina, before easing gently in, as they had before, two fingers pushing deeper, slipping easily between the muscular walls, warm and tight and wet around them, making her moan loudly, and moan again as I slid out and back in, pressing deeper still this time.

I put my tongue to work higher up, and for the first time gave full attention to Kate's clitoris. I explored over and around it, starting randomly, then circling. Her hand moved from the back of my head to her groin, fingers pointing downwards, to pull back on her skin and expose her clit more to my strong tongue. I began a regular licking, steadily lapping and pressing with my mouth. My fingers continued to slide in and out of her, and twisted and bent as they moved to stimulate her vagina.

"Oh yes, oh yes, lick me, wank me, yes," she called loudly, and I almost laughed as I thought of our open window, imagining other guests taking a late romantic walk on the lawn as the sun dropped, and hearing her ecstasy.

I increased the pressure from my tongue, and wanked her harder and faster, and saw her release approaching. I watched her face, again the slight frown of concentration, eyes closed, mouth open to draw quick breaths, her cheeks flushed and her hair sticking to her forehead. Her chest heaved, nipples pointing proudly as her breasts rose and fell, her hips rocked quickly to meet my finger thrusts, and her own fingers squeezed in on either side of her clit, rubbing herself as I licked hard, my tongue now licking her fingers as well.

Kate's orgasm was wondrous. She lifted her feet from the bed and jerked her hips, no longer in a rhythm but in uncontrolled spasms, so that I stopped moving and just held my hand against her, fingers pressed deep inside, clamped by her vagina. Her fingers clenched her clitoris from the sides, forcing my tongue away, though I held my face close to her still. She threw her head back, and proclaimed her rapture with a guttural cry, "Ahh, ahh, aaahhh!!"

She lay back, quivering sporadically, and gradually relaxed, releasing her jaded clitoris, letting her feet fall to the bed, resuming a more natural expression, eyes remaining closed. Her cunt slackened its hold on my fingers, but I held them in place for now like a post-coital cock, no longer pointed but yielding and still.

A minute passed, and I wondered if she'd fallen asleep, but she stirred, pushed back up to her elbows and lifted dazed eyes to me. "What have you done to me? Oh Jesus!"

"Was that OK?" I grinned, and Kate puffed out her cheeks and looked away.

"Not bad," she remarked, casually, looking out of the window. "Maybe if you could make me actually faint next time?"

"Next time?!" I raised my eyebrows at this offer. "I'll see what I can do."

She looked back at me and smiled back. My head was still between her thighs, and my fingers still in her. She squirmed slightly, tensed her vaginal muscles, and gently ejected them, still smiling at me. I leaned forward and placed a light kiss on her cunt, and admired the wet and open lips again.

"So is it your turn now?" she asked, playfully. "Have you recovered?"

I had, and for an answer I pushed up to my knees, and knelt up, my prick pointing proudly upwards. Kate fixed her eyes on it and sat up, then recoiled, pushing herself back. "Ugh, wet patch!" she exclaimed, looking down at the bed, where the sheet between her legs was sodden, partly from me but mostly from her.

"That was you!" I taunted.

"Your fault, though!" she retorted, "You have to sleep in it."

I nodded across at my own bed. "I'll be in there."

"Bastard!" she laughed, and looked up at me with big eyes and a pitiable expression. "Can I sleep with you?"

"Hmm, dunno," I replied sceptically. "Depends..."

"Bastard!" Kate repeated. "That's just exploitation."

I put on a smoky voice. "Sexploitation!" and we both laughed.

She shuffled round to approach me from the side, sitting with one leg across the bed before me, the other across my calves behind. She reached out a hand to grasp my cock, squeezing gently, and her other hand to stroke my balls. I shivered and inhaled sharply, and she smiled up at me. "Maybe there is room in your bed, then?"

"Stick with it, we'll see," I relented, struggling to sustain my mock-serious face while feeling the thrill from her smooth hands.

Kate turned back to her task, stroking lightly up and down my length, slipping over my skin without gripping, and at the same time slid her fingers softly all around my balls. My prick throbbed harder in her hand, and she leant forward to take the end of it into her mouth, catching me by surprise so that I gave a loud gasp. Looking down I saw the side of her face, eye open, mouth stretched wide, lips enclosing the head of my cock. She sucked carefully without moving her head, and licked smoothly around the tip and foreskin. Her mouth was silky and gentle, giving pleasure rather than trying to make me come, and it was perfect, joyful to feel her, to watch her, to see beautiful Kate sucking my cock!