Room Share Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued for a couple of minutes, her movements slight and kind, and I revelled in the feeling, a richness of stimulation building up, though nowhere near to orgasm. Eventually she stopped, withdrew her head and looked up.

"You taste of minge," she informed me. My cock had spent some while resting on her splayed cunt.

"How would you know?" I came back. She just smiled and looked away.

"Come over here," she commanded, and moved to the edge of the bed, still holding my prick so that I had no choice. She slid off, dropped to the floor and knelt, drawing me forward and down, and I sat on the bed, feet on the floor either side of her. She gripped more firmly and started to wank me, slowly, and again stroked my balls beautifully. She smiled up at me and spoke quietly, "That's better."

She leant in and licked the tip of my prick, her tongue circling the head, and then ducked to lick the whole length, from the top of my scrotum back up to the tip. She did it with her tongue flat against me, licking as much of me as possible, making me shiver from the contact, the drag up my shaft, the pleasure literally rising as she lifted her head.

Now she took me in her mouth again, this time from in front, so that immediately I felt her tongue meet the sensitive underside of the head of my cock. She pushed her head forward, and I watched her lips slide down my cock another inch, and felt her tongue do the same. She pulled slowly back, dragging her lips and tongue over the head, and leaving it wet with her saliva. Immediately she pushed forwards again, and again took the top of my penis into her mouth. This was the most exquisite, silken sensation, the inside of Kate's mouth soft, moist and warm, slipping back and forth over my glans, her lips a ring applying gentle pressure as they moved up and down, like a finger and thumb held lightly round my cock. She was supplying enough saliva to lubricate the movements, so they were easy and clean, and the feeling around my prick was all-encompassing, like a delicate fuck in an accommodating cunt.

One hand still held the lower half of my cock, gripping and wanking along with the movements of her head. The other cradled my balls and brushed them with the softest fingers. As her head bobbed, her long hair brushed against my thighs, providing further subtle excitement. The concentrated thrill in my penis sent electric jolts around my groin and hamstrings, and my stomach muscles clenched and unclenched involuntarily. I watched the fabulous spectacle of her beautiful face with lips stretched round me, and my cock disappearing inside her.

Kate seemed to pause slightly at the top of a stroke and gather herself, then descended once more, but this time pressed further down, an additional short section of my prick entering her mouth before she pulled back sharply, inhaling loudly through her nose, having met some brief discomfort. She pushed down again and took in a little more, so that only half of my shaft remained visible, then retreated, and dipped down again, this time more easily reaching the same point. I felt my cock nudging at the back of her mouth, and there was a faint nipping of her teeth making inadvertent contact. Mostly, though, Kate maintained the same smooth, velvety touch gliding over me, transporting me with the luxurious sensations, and the gentle grip of her lips pulling up and down, stimulating me, driving me on towards an ending.

Kate was taking into her mouth as much of my prick as she could manage, and amongst all the lust and bliss, I felt grateful to her. She paused for a moment and released me, then lowered herself on her knees, drawing my penis slightly downwards. Now she could look up at me and we locked eyes as she reopened her mouth and slowly brought it around my cock, clamping on to the head and licking the underside some more. She couldn't alter her expression because her mouth was too wide open, but she made me gasp by simply giving me a sly wink as she slid slowly forward to take in more inches. The audacity, and her ability to find a moment of fun amidst the intensity, made me giddy with warmth and admiration and gratitude.

However, my mind was rapidly diverted to more immediate issues as she resumed sucking my cock, all the while looking up at me. With one hand gripping the lower half and wanking in time to her head movement, and the other hand cupping and stroking my balls, she began a regular bobbing motion, her eyes serious, her lips gliding up and down and gripping me, fucking me with her soft, warm mouth. I groaned my appreciation and reached for her head to stroke her hair gently. The pleasure was building - I felt a gradual tightening in the base of my cock, and I started to breathe more heavily.

"Kate, I'm going to come soon."

Kate gave a sound of approval, "Mmmm," all she could manage, but then she disengaged, though still wanking me. "Do you want to come in my mouth or on my face?" she asked, and the generosity and downright sexiness of the question almost made it redundant, my groin lurching and a sigh escaping me involuntarily. I instantly pictured both possibilities, but I knew immediately which I wanted.

"Oh Kate, you angel! Can I come on your face?"

She bit her lower lip and smiled, "I'd love that." Her mouth opened again and enveloped the top part of my cock, hot and moist, and she moved her head faster than before, wanking a little harder and sliding her tongue around as she sucked. I looked past her face at her tits, quivering as she worked, and further to her thighs, forming a right-angle on the floor where she knelt.

I felt my orgasm nearing, and called out the pleasure I was feeling, "Oh God, oh God yes!" Kate joined in with grunts in time with my prick going in and out of her mouth, expressing her own thrill at what she was doing for me. The base of my spine tensed and my buttocks clenched, and I jerked my hips, thrusting to meet Kate's mouth. She lifted her eyes to mine once more, and the tightness at the base of my prick changed to an intense concentration of bliss.

"Oh yes, Kate, now, Kate!" I gasped, and she slipped her mouth off me, though continuing the steady action of her hand, and bringing her grip upwards, to slide over the head of my cock on each stroke. She glanced down and adjusted the angle she was holding me at, to point squarely at her face, but then brought her eyes back up to mine, her face impassive, lips very slightly parted and wet with her saliva. I felt the glorious rush of sperm rising up my cock, and gave a long guttural moan as it spurted into view, a string of come flying across the narrow space between us and hitting the left side of Kate's nose before spattering across her cheek and eye, so that she briefly blinked it shut. The second blast landed above her mouth to the same side and formed a vertical stripe across her lips and down her chin. The spasms of ecstasy pulsing through me from my stomach to my thighs were enhanced by her gaze, her eyes clear and bright, fixed on mine, reading my pleasure and drinking it in.

Her hand continued to pump, more come splashed on to her mouth and chin, and the tip of her tongue flicked out to clear some from between her lips, causing an additional contraction in my pelvis and another short moan as I thought of Kate tasting my sperm. A more modest spurt met her other cheek low down, and a final few dribbles spilled down her neck and chest, one landing neatly on her left breast and nipple. She wanked me more slowly now, looking down at my cock, and leant in, opening her mouth to take it in and suck the last drips from me. The gentle pressure and the stroking from her tongue spread warmth from my prick to every part of my body, providing the perfect ending.

Kate let my cock slip from her mouth and rested it carefully on my thigh to soften in peace, then leant back, still kneeling, thighs parted, her hands on the floor behind her. She posed for me, her body slim, straight and athletic, angled down to her groin where her cunt was on show once more. The spunk on her neck and chest caught the last orange sunlight as it trickled down her. The sperm on her nipple shone, though some of it had now run off her breast to her ribs. I looked at the come strewn over her face, clinging to her eyebrow and cheek, sliding over her mouth where her tongue emerged again to intercept a small dribble and slowly take it in, Kate half smiling at me knowingly as she rolled the taste of it around her mouth. Below her lips sperm dropped from her chin to her chest, feeding a slow stream between her tits. "How do I look?" she asked, innocently. She was an even more alluring sight than last night when I'd shot my come over the length of her body, and I shook my head slowly in awe. She smiled at me, enjoying the wonder on my face.

"Good. Thank you. Very good." That was all I could manage.

"Well grab your camera, then. Couple of snaps then I'll be needing a towel."