Room Share Ch. 02

Story Info
A little less conversation, a little more action.
9.1k words
4.81
43.8k
72

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My colleague Kate and I had been obliged to share a hotel room for the first week of a course away from home. We'd found we were enjoying seeing each other's bodies, and had gradually revealed more and more, until the night before we'd masturbated together, and Kate had allowed me to take photographs of her afterwards.

**********************

I woke before the alarm, and before Kate, and watched her sleeping form for several minutes. She lay quietly on her side facing me, one leg drawn up to stop her rolling, one arm by the pillow and the other crooked in front of her. The line from her thigh, across her hip, waist and ribs, undulated gently. Her skin was smooth and soft. Her breasts rested sideways across her chest, which expanded and contracted with her light breathing.

She stirred in response to some birdsong outside just before the alarm was due, breathed more heavily a couple of times and opened her eyes, finding mine and smiling. She sat up and looked down at me, unabashed by her nakedness. "Come on lazybones, time to get up."

I made the tea while she went in the bathroom. "You actually can bring it in to me this time," she called out, so I did, to find her stepping into the luxurious shower.

"Shall I shave while I'm in here?"

"You can," she replied over the splashing of the water. "I can look at your bum while I'm washing."

"I can watch you in the mirror while I'm shaving!"

"Yeah, but don't get your hopes up, I'm just washing my hair this time, not putting on a show."

It was nevertheless a pleasant view, even if the details were blurred by the water running down the glass screen. I finished shaving, picked up my towel and moved to the entrance ready for my turn. I looked directly into the shower as Kate finished rinsing, her hands running quickly over her body. She stepped to one side, looking at me and effectively inviting me in as she left. Although the shower was large, it was still a squeeze for two people to pass, and we neither of us took much care to press back against the cold sides. Instead we let our bodies rub past each other, her wet breasts stroking my chest, my dry prick slipping across Kate's warm, wet hips and belly. She stopped me half way, and stood on tiptoes to plant a kiss on my cheek. "We've got some photos to look through."

"Oh Christ!" I responded. "If we do that now I might not make it to the course." Just the thought was making my prick stir.

She smirked. "OK, later." She touched my hip as she left, and dried herself watching me shower for a minute before picking up her tea and leaving me to it.

**********************

On our way to the course that morning we'd agreed to go for a run afterwards, and keep the serious distraction until later, when we didn't need to be doing something else. There were no more kisses during the day, we were mostly just friendly, as we had been before, though I allowed myself to put a hand on Kate's shoulder when talking to her a couple of times, and she touched my waist to gain my attention while we queued for coffee.

Our run was again sticky and hot, but energising, and almost as a matter of course while recovering in our room we stripped off most of our kit and sat in our pants watching the sweat run down each other's naked chests. We went in the bathroom together, not particularly to gawp, but because it was practical, and showered in turn. My heart rate still rose even though I was seeing her breasts and her lithe body often now, but I could mostly act cool. However, I had to stand and watch while Kate slipped on her dress without underwear, "Because it's more comfortable in the heat," she told me, with a wink. Her nakedness disappeared inside it and her head emerged with a smile as she saw the effect it had on me. I imagined the sensation of the cool cotton on the bare flesh of her hips, how it would feel pulling across her nipples as she moved, and how close her hands were to her groin when she sat with them in her lap, maybe sensing her pubic hair through the material.

We ate a light dinner and left the restaurant with a casual air which belied my nervous excitement, and I thought Kate's too, at the imminent prospect of reviewing last night's photographs.

"OK, we going to look at these photos, then?" she asked as we entered the room.

"Yeah," I replied, my voice catching, causing Kate to look at me, slightly flushed. I hadn't been certain I'd be invited to the review, thinking maybe Kate would prefer to check them and make her decision alone.

She kicked off her shoes and sat on her bed, leaning against the headboard, legs stretched out and crossed at the ankles. The low evening sunlight painted the wall opposite the bed orange. "Come and sit here." She nodded to the space beside her, and I removed my own shoes and sat close next her, my elbow against hers. She held her phone up in front of her, then let her hand drop again. "God, I'm a bit nervous."

"Do you want to look on your own first?" I offered.

"Nah, it'll be fun to look together. It was good, what we did, wasn't it?" This was a genuine question, she sounded uncertain.

I looked at her and smiled reassuringly. "We were both gagging for it, and we both enjoyed it."

"Just a natural part of sharing a room," she joked, happier.

I shuffled closer to her so our shoulders were touching, and my leg rested against hers. I placed a hand on top of her thigh and stroked a couple of inches back and forth, comforting rather than sexual, though I left my hand there. It felt completely natural, but in fact we'd hardly laid a finger on each other through the week, and it was a gesture which might have owed its intimacy to a more mature relationship than ours.

Kate raised the phone again, tapped in her PIN, and selected her photo album. She quickly scrolled down and tapped again, and a picture opened, the first one I'd taken. The light was bad, the framing was poor, but there was Kate, naked, legs apart, with spunk across her body. I was surprised by it, even though I knew it was coming, and sucked in my breath quickly. Kate didn't say anything.

"Umm, the next one should be a better photograph," I said, though I wasn't sure Kate's assessment of what was better coincided with mine at that point. She flicked her thumb and the next picture flashed up. It was technically much better, taking in all I'd wanted to look at and preserve, in fine detail. Kate's nipple half-obscured by my come, white streaks of sperm across the length of her body, and splashed on her chin below her smiling mouth and bright eyes, her wide-open cunt, literally dripping with her juices, the pink fleshy folds sharp and clear, even her fingers shining wet as they lay on her thigh.

"Wow," said Kate simply.

"Jeez," I agreed.

"That is pretty sexy. I can see what you meant last night." She flicked up again, and we considered a couple of pictures of her chest and face, those beautiful breasts, and the beautiful face come to think of it, her gaze into the lens happy and intense. "That's actually a nice photo of me," said Kate, surprised, "though maybe I won't send my mum a copy." She kept looking. "Your come on my face... It felt so horny when you did that. I wanted you to look at it." She hesitated. "Looks pretty horny now, too."

I squeezed her thigh and moved my hand up and down again. This felt a little less like a comforting gesture, and a little more sexual. Her leg felt soft and strong, and I let my hand come to rest against her hip, so that my little finger was on her inner thigh where it met her groin, inches from her cunt. I wasn't trying anything on, it just felt like the right level of intimacy at that point.

Kate was on to the next picture, a close-up of her cunt, rich in detail, showing well how wet she was, the dribble down her leg to the bed clear to see, and the slight disarray of her inner lips a legacy of the vigorous treatment her fingers had just administered. "That's just filthy!" she exclaimed. She peered at it, then zoomed in, studying the pink flesh. "Never seen myself like this before!"

The following photo was similar, but included her stomach, and showed copious amounts of sperm in lines and drips and pools, including the small amount which fell into her pubes. "God," she said, breathily, "so much spunk. That was amazing, when you came on me." She put her own hand on my leg and stroked up to my hip and down a few times, her finger dangerously close to my prick. The pictures, her increasingly positive reaction, and her touch, began to have their inevitable effect. Kate detected this and stopped stroking, but left her hand on me close to where I was stretching the fabric of my trousers.

The final few photos showed Kate fingering herself, and my erection threatened to burst out. "Those are so good," I murmured. "You looked so good touching yourself."

"Yeah," she agreed, "I get it. If I were you I'd want these. I want them myself! I'll have to find somewhere safe to keep them." She hesitated a couple of seconds. "So shall I send them to you?" She turned her head to look at me, and I looked back open-mouthed in gratitude.

"Oh, yes please!" I managed. That was it, I'd have the images for ever, and the knowledge that Kate was happy for me to look at her again and again. Much as I was fond of her, I was going to be wanking over these, a lot.

"The only problem with them is... there are none of you in there." She looked at me, and I looked back. She tilted her head and raised her eyebrows, and I understood.

"Now?" I asked.

She bit her lip and looked down at my bulging trousers. "I think now would be a good time."

I stood and peeled off my T-shirt, slid down my jeans, and as Kate watched intently, hooked my pants over my hard on and revealed it to her. This felt great, to show her my cock, she so hungry to see it. My pants came off my feet and I stood, as Kate raised her phone towards me. She took a few from where she was, whole body shots I thought, and then reached forward to get in close to my prick and took more. She turned me sideways, and then had me kneel on the bed. To be her model, her object through the camera, displaying my erect prick, was both fascinating and exciting.

"Ooh, got an idea!" she announced. "Wait there." She stood and reached back, unfastening her dress, and then pulling it over her head, before climbing back on to the bed. She sat in front of where I knelt and slid her legs either side of mine, revealing her cunt, pink and moist, aroused. She wriggled herself closer to me so that her thighs rested on my knees, and her cunt was beneath, and very close to, my cock, then leant back and aimed the camera down her body to get a shot of me looming over her.

"Would you hold it?" she asked.

I happily reached down and took my cock in my fist, posing for more photos, and started slowly wanking.

"Oh, that's good," enthused Kate. I picked up the pace slightly. "Oh yeah!" I was genuinely wanking, it wasn't a show. Her cunt glistened, her nipples were aroused, and I was properly turned on.

"Wait," she ordered. "'Nother idea." She slid away from me and leant on the headboard again, grabbed the remote control and switched on the telly, then pressed more buttons and tapped her phone. "Look!" she said, with girlish enthusiasm, and I looked, to see a close-up of my cock, magnified on the large screen. She tapped again, flicking through more pictures, alighting on the one of herself with her fingers half-hidden inside her cunt.

"Come and sit back here," she instructed. When I did she slotted her leg over mine so that she could open her legs wider, reached to her groin with one hand and quickly started a rhythmic motion, while operating the phone with the other to bring us a sequence of pornographic photos to wank to. I resumed my masturbation, allowing my cock to meet the soft underside of Kate's thigh with each stroke. I rested my free hand on top of the same leg and slid it round to the inside, then stroked up and down her thigh.

"Mmm, that's nice," she crooned, and I looked down at how she was touching her cunt. Her hand was at ninety degrees to her wrist so the motions were vertical, her middle and forefingers straight and pointing downwards. She moved steadily, carefully, almost delicately, the two fingertips pressing in on the downward stroke, lost for a moment between the lips, then emerging, shining, dragging upwards to rub over her clitoris, and at the top of the stroke briefly displaying it, smooth and bright, the hood pulled away. She breathed deeply, her chest rising and falling, her nipples hard, as she gazed at a massive picture of my cock, my fingers wrapped round it, taken only minutes before.

My own fingers reached the junction of her leg with her groin, where they'd rested a few minutes earlier, though no longer protected by her dress, and I left it there a moment, feeling her pubes on the side of my hand, and the softness of her outer lips under my fingertips. I wondered whether we were now proceeding to the next level, and gently ran my fingers down the soft flesh next to her cunt, the sparse pubic hairs there prickling my skin, and back up. Kate breathed in sharply through her nose, and dropped her eyes from the television to my hand on her groin. She paused her masturbation, and I stopped.

Kate breathed heavily again. Although we were wanking together, for a second time, and I'd come over most of her body last time, and although we'd taken and shared photographs of all the details, this nevertheless felt like a pivotal moment, a potential change in our relationship, similar to the first time Kate had taken her hands from her chest and shown me her tits, or when we'd agreed to share the room in the first place. It would be fantastic to touch her cunt, and whatever happened after that, but it occurred to me that the jeopardy wasn't high however it turned out: we were wanking together, for heaven's sake!

She spoke. "Keep going." I let out my breath, conscious now that I'd been holding it, and slid my fingers down again. Kate took a slow, deep breath. I let them travel further, below her cunt, across her perineum, and she gasped. I stroked lightly backwards and forwards, and a moan escaped her mouth. Her fingers, poised until now at the top of a stroke, pushed slowly down and through her wet inner lips, and rose once more to touch her clit. I followed upwards with my own hand, and my fingers now made contact with soft, wet cunt. Kate moaned again, low and long, and rubbed her fingers briefly over her clitoris before moving them away. I slid my hand gently up and down, enjoying the sticky wetness and the feel of my fingers drawing over Kate's cunt lips, but I stayed below her clitoris for the moment.

Now Kate decided this should work both ways, and tossing her phone to one side reached her free hand over my arm and across to my leg, and stroked the top of my thigh and my belly. I was still wanking myself slowly, and her touch sent a thrill across my skin. With each stroke she made, Kate's fingers crept closer to my prick, until I felt her little finger in my pubes, and then the very tip of it grazing the skin where my cock met my body. She slid down, the back of the finger now rubbing round the base of my penis until she reached my balls, where she stroked, lifting just that one finger to tease across my scrotum, and it was my turn to moan. She turned her wrist and set two or three fingers on my balls, then ever so gently squeezed in, and massaged lightly. Where the touch on my scrotum had been light and local, this sensation was rich and deep, and echoed through my stomach and thighs, making me tense them and groan with pleasure.

My fingers continued probing around Kate's cunt, sliding up and down, and dipping in half an inch or so. Occasionally I'd slip below her cunt, back to her perineum, and my wet fingers would glide easily across it, or down further to the edge of her arse, making her gasp and twitch her whole pelvis. Occasionally I'd slide up and briefly touch her clit, and she'd moan.

Kate turned her wrist again and slipped her fingers and thumb round the root of my cock, lightly touching. The feeling of her fingers was magical, as much from the knowledge that she was touching me as from the physical sensation of it. I stopped wanking, and just held myself upright. She slid her fingers up the shaft, not touching with her thumb, and down again, stroking softly, then let her thumb join in and form a ring around me -- most of the way round -- before sliding up again with a loose grip, feeling the skin and my hardness all the way up. I let go of my prick so that she had full possession, and her fingers gently negotiated the ridge taking them on to the head, and halted, holding me just below my foreskin, all her fingers curled around. This was sensational, and she hadn't really started yet. Now her hand slid back down below the head and gripped, and it was my turn to release a moan. She stared over at what she was doing as she began to wank me, her hand moving steadily up and down. It felt unbelievably good, Kate's hand holding my cock, wanking me, her thumb and fingers riding over the head on the way up, and her little finger extending to touch my balls on the way down. It was too good, really.

"I'm not going to last long. This is so good," I gasped.

When Kate replied it almost finished me right there. "Do you want to come on my cunt?"

"Oh God, I'd love that," I said, hoarsely. We let go of each other for a moment while I moved to kneel between her legs again. I reached down to resume my attention to her, but she stopped me.

"You go first." She took hold of my prick once more, but from in front this time, so her thumb was further round, and the first joint fitted neatly below the V of the head of my penis, the most sensitive part, making the sensation perfect. She looked intently at what she was doing as she gently brought my cock to the horizontal, so it was pointing directly into her wide open cunt.

I gazed down at this most spectacular sight, the pink lips moist and ready, the tip of my prick almost reaching them. Kate's hand started to glide back and forth in a smooth motion, and as she pulled me forwards her cunt lips kissed my foreskin, and then more of the head of my prick rubbed across her wet flesh.

It was enough for me. My stomach clenched, joy ran through my balls and down my legs, I called her name, and my spunk shot on to her cunt, spurt after spurt, covering all the pink flesh, spattering over her pubic hair, hiding her clit, filling her from the outside. She kept going, wanking me firmly through my orgasm, still rubbing my cock against herself, the head plunging into the sticky sperm, spreading it the length of her cunt, and smearing some over her outer lips. My come overflowed her vagina and ran down to her arse. Her pelvis shifted forward, allowing her to reach her clitoris with the end of my prick and make little circles around it. She breathed heavily and rocked her hips an inch or so back and forth for a few moments, pressing her pubic bone against me, but eventually slowed and stopped, slackening her grip, and looking up at me, mouth open, expectant, serious.

"OK," I nodded, acknowledging her silent demand. I wriggled back slightly, still on my knees, to give myself more room, and my softened prick slipped from Kate's hand and fell back against my balls, the tip resting damply on the sheet beneath me. "Give me a moment," I requested. I let my body slump, my chin falling to my chest, and took a couple of deep breaths while the last echos of my orgasm resonated inside me.

I couldn't leave her waiting for long, though. My left hand found her thigh near her knee, but the right moved forward, palm facing to the side, and Kate watched it approach hungrily. My fingers met warmth and a mushy wetness, rather than solid flesh, and it took a couple of seconds to orientate myself to exactly where I'd landed. I pushed just enough to make a firm contact, and then slid up as I had earlier, feeling lips and skin give way easily before me, and hearing Kate gasp sharply as my fingertips grazed the hood of her clit. I paused, then slid two fingers back over this most sensitive place, describing small circles in the come, copying her use of my cock a minute earlier.