Room to Let Pt. 05 - Final

Story Info
I put my arms into the air as he removed my jumper.
1.4k words
4
1.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Room To Let part 5 - Meeting JB Again- slave girl sara

Cum for your brekky Jess, the boys have been wanking in readiness, everyone knows how a man`s cum gives you energy.

I knelt by Ian`s chair as he emptied his cum into my mouth. Then to Gary`s chair and again he emptied all his cum into me. I was about to stand when Miss coughed. Her legs were wide open, she wanted to give me some cum too.

"Right off you go Jess, whilst you are gone I will cane the boys' bottoms and cocks, instructions from Master."

I got to the park an hour early, confirmed my registration, and got my number written on a card. An elderly man with glasses, pinned it to my vest, he had of course to go under my vest to do it.

"Sweet titties little girl, let me ping your nips for you, give the guys a thrill, hands on head."

I did as I was told and may have had a cum or two whilst being nipped and tugged.

"What's this spilt on your vest top number five-one-seven."

"Boy's cum Sir, on my shorts too."

He rubbed the outline of my pussy with his hand, and I shuddered.

"I think a fucking before you start will be just what you are short of, get behind the judges` tent, shorts down, vest up and knelt."

There were two more competitors behind me who had arrived early, they laughed. I knelt and waited, and he came round for me to suck him hard so he could fuck me hard. When he was fucking me, bent over, the two other competitors who were behind me were now in front of me, cocks dangling. Sir finished fucking me and the boy I was sucking, went to fuck me, my bummy hole was his preferred choice. His mate took over my mouth.

The gun went and so did I, like the wind, at the 5km mark I carried on and did the 10km run, guess who was waiting to check me in? Yes, none other than Jonas Barringby, alias JB.

"Name?"

"Jess again Sir."

He sniggered.

"Number?"

"Five-seventeen Sir"

"Turn and bend, how many cane stripes showing five-seventeen?

"I forget, sorry Sir."

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, any hiding below five-one-seven?"

"Not sure Sir, shall I drop my shorts Sir?

"Yes, but not here."

He wrote down his address.

"Arrive here at eleven o`clock this morning."

"Yes Sir."

He had a rub of my pronounced pussy lips and patted me on my bottom as I left. I went and got the complimentary cup of tea and chocolate biscuit from the tent and the results were announced.

"And the outright lady winner of the 10km is newcomer five-one-seven, Jess Brown."

The crowd all clapped, and I showed off my cane stripes and pronounced lips at every opportunity.

I went home and told Miss and the boys of my day.

"I would not go without Master`s permission Jess."

"I understand what you are saying Ian but sometimes a girl has to search all possibilities, and I want to work. This may be a golden opportunity for me."

"We will not stand in your way Jess, and I will square it with Master, he likes you and would not wish to lose you, but regardless do as your heart tells you."

I hugged Miss tight and went to my room to get ready. I stripped off and went upstairs to shower and Gary was stood having a Pee,

"Just in time Jess."

I pointed him at the pot and shook off his drops while he fingered me. I got in the shower and he joined me, I washed him all over and he returned the favour. I wanked him and he fingered me, we both cum, washed clean and got out.

"Anything else Jess?"

I thought a minute.

"Would you mind spanking me dry please Gary?"

It was his first time, and he did a very good job, I needed a bright red bottom for my next adventure.

As I was just leaving Miss shouted, "How did you get on with your park run Jess?"

"Oh, I won the 10km run Miss, bye."

I sat on the wall outside JB`s house until the church clock on his street started to chime eleven. I knocked and Sir answered.

"Ahhh, Jess again if I am not mistaken?"

"Yes Sir, and very well trained in knowing a spanking for being early and a spanking and belt or cane for being late?"

I beamed a big smile.

"From your online entry form I know who you are, how old and where you live, so also who you live with. I do believe you have a Master call on you two or three times a week and are also dealt with by the other people who live there?"

"Correct Sir."

"Also, from your Outbook page you have just completed a course at our local university in pharmacy?"

"Yes Sir,"

"Then should I be calling you Doctor again?"

I blushed and bowed my head. I was introduced to his wife, son and daughter, all a bit older than me.

"Pleased to meet you all, I am Jess Brown."

Sir sat in his armchair and unzipped.

"Take your position Jess."

His wife went to the kitchen, the son was on his computer and daughter was just going out as I took out his cock and sucked him to a cum.

"Do you want her son?"

"Yes please dad."

So he got a sucking too, well he more fucked my face, till he cum.

"Would you like to see your room Jess?"

"My room Sir?"

He took me by the hand and led me down the hallway past a big brown door.

"If ever you are called into my study Jess, you know you are in deep trouble."

"Yes Sir."

Up one flight of stairs.

"Our room, Billy`s room and Jane`s room. When you are called into one of those rooms you know it will bring you pleasure.

"Yes Sir."

Up a second flight of stairs and another large door opened up into a bedroom, en-suite bathroom, dressing room, and small study area. He put his hands onto the rim of my jumper, and I put my arms into the air as he removed it. I figured this would happen so had put on my Peekaboo bra and he availed himself of my protruding nipples. His fingers hooked into my jeans, down they went, and I stepped out of them to reveal my crotchless knickers, again Sir enjoyed the touching and fingering.

"Get naked and take your favourite position."

I put my hand up.

"Yes?"

"For a spanking or fucking Sir?"

"Fucking."

I went on all fours, elbows on the bed. As he fucked me his wife came in and I looked round.

"Hand towel and bath towel Jess."

"Thank you Miss."

"Is she nice and tight dear?"

"Pretty near perfect, thank you."

I kept my balance; he continued my fucking, and she went back downstairs. Everything appeared so very, very normal.

"Now then Jess, do tell me where you just got a good hand spanking, and by who?"

I got my breath and cleaned us both up.

"Well Sir, I was spanked dry after the shower I took to be fresh when I came for our appointment, he must have thought I was soaking wet Sir, the way and time he spanked my bottom. It was one of my house mates Sir."

"I see, and how many house mates do you have?"

"Just three Sir."

"And do they all fuck and punish you?"

"Oh yes Sir," what a strange question to ask me.

"Do you like your room Jess?"

"Yes Sir, I love it, but Sir..."

"Yes?"

"Why would I wish to leave a place I love with people I love?

"Simple, to become my number two, running my twenty pharmacies, you have to live here."

"Is that so I learn more Sir."

"No, cards on the table time. It is so I can fuck you and spank you most days, my son needs breaking in with someone not his sister, and my daughter needs girl on girl education."

"Wow Sir, should I bring your son up now and fuck him?"

"Not so quick Jess, I need to spank you and mark you as mine first,"

"Caned Sir?"

"No sweet girl, branded!"