A Friend's Betrayal

Story Info
Betrayed by my best friend that turned me into a ponygirl.
18.3k words
4.18
22.6k
21
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first decided to write about how I almost became a slave when my best friend betrayed me and tried to sell me into slavery I originally wrote it as a straight narrative but it seemed a bit boring so I rewrote it and added dialog instead of telling you what was said.

+ + + + +

My name is Katrina Grayson but my friends call me Trina. I am 4' 10" and 125 lbs. I have blonde hair and dark almost royal-blue eyes. I have an athletic appearance even though I do not participate in sports. This is me before the incident. I like my hair long so I let it grow down to my waistline and I take very good care of it. When I'm at home I let it hang free but put it up into a braid of some sort to keep the wind from blowing it around and forcing me to brush it again. My complexion is flawless but my skin is very pale. I keep it covered as much as I can. It's not that I am ashamed of my beautiful body, it's that I am protecting it from the sun.

You may think that I am overweight but I assure you it is all muscle and not fat. I exercise almost every day. I am not one to be idle, never was. I do yoga, Pilates, and Tai Chi in the mornings five days a week. I take weekends off to let my body rest.

Now my best friend, Julia Taylor, could almost pass as my twin and we are always treated as sisters. You see, our parents met in college. All four have blonde hair and blue eyes. The dads are over six feet and muscular but the moms are short around five feet, I think. So, I like to think I got my muscular figure from my dad and my height and stunning good looks from my mom.

Our families are pretty wealthy. My parents had started a business as part of their MBA courses and it really took off. Since then, they had purchased other businesses and just kept the corporation growing.

Julia's parents went a different path. Her dad became a lawyer and works mostly for my parents. Her mom is also a lawyer but specializes in international law and consults for my parents when dealing with their overseas businesses.

Growing up Julia and I preferred doing different things. She has been a cheerleader since sixth grade. I liked my athletic look so I did track and lifted weights at the school. Nothing heavy I didn't want to be a huge mutant weightlifter. I just wanted to maintain my strength and muscle definition. It is the only time I showed off my body. I wore lycra shorts and cropped, skin-tight tanks with a racer back that molded themselves to my c-cup breasts. You might think c-cups are too much for my small frame, but with my muscular build, they look great on me. Julia only has b-cups, another way we differ. Enough about us on with the story.

+ + + + +

The incident I want to tell you about happened during the summer after our sophomore year in college. You see every summer since Kindergarten our families have taken us on a vacation - usually about two weeks. As we got older planning the vacation became almost an obsession with Julia. You would think she wanted to become a travel agent for the rich and famous.

"Hey, Trina. I found a cool place for us to go for our summer vacation," Julia said excitedly.

"Oh? And where is this wonderful and exciting new place?" I inquired.

"It's a ranch. I know you like horses so I found one that trains racing ponies. They have a hotel on-site and a pool. They teach guests how to train and care for the ponies. How to train them on a lunge line and to brush them among other things. So, what do you think? Do you want to try it? It's something we've never done," she explained enthusiastically.

I considered her idea. I did like horses. All of my stuffed animals back home are horses except one and it is a unicorn. I would need proper boots. "Okay, Julia, let's do it," I told her, getting into the excitement, as well.

It's a good thing she set this up now, we had two months left in the semester and barely made the cut-off for June's competition. If we had missed it our vacation would have been boring Julia had told me. They race their ponies every month starting in March and running until September. They also hold auctions which they said can get a bit heated. 'I am really getting into this idea. I would love to be a part of a race but I don't know how to ride. As much as I love horses my life never seemed to lead me in that direction so I never learned to ride,' I thought while she was still talking.

+ + + + +

We finally arrived at the ranch and checked into our rooms. If we had missed the reservation time the hotel would have been booked by a bunch of rich people here to bet on the races, race their own entries, or buy/sell ponies. It was close to dinner so we put on nice evening dresses (required at this hotel for the rich) prettied ourselves up and headed downstairs. Meals were included with the rooms but gratuity was not.

It was okay, I guess. For the first week, we enjoyed the pool, a lot. Julia wore the smallest bikini I have ever seen while I wore a one-piece and sat in the shade. (Okay, I was a bit obsessive about protecting my skin.)

After we arrived here we learned the shocking truth the 'brochure' never mentioned, the ponies were actually humans, ponygirls to be more specific. We were shocked at first then fascinated. Julia really took to the training. I think I was more empathetic to the girls' plight but I still picked up the training techniques. We did this all week including sulky training.

On Friday the woman working with us made us an offer.

"Girls, this is something we offer all of our female guests. Would you like to know what it's like to be a ponygirl? If you accept the offer you will live in the barn and live as one of the ponygirls including training for seven days. As a thank you, you will not be charged for the week of training and the next week will be comped, giving you three weeks of vacation instead of two. What do you girls think about the offer?" Maria asked us.

I don't know what was going through Julia's mind but I wasn't certain she was seriously considering it but I was.

"I'll do it. It sounds like a great adventure. Something to tell our children," I told her.

"You're right, Trina, it would be a great adventure," Julia said.

"Okay, you two. If you're going to do this go back to your rooms and pack all of your possessions including what you're wearing. You won't even be allowed jewelry or makeup, so pack it all in your suitcases and take them to reception. I'll call them and let them know you've opted for the ponygirl package," Maria instructed us.

We walked back to the hotel and our rooms. I stripped completely. I wear jewelry, although it was minimal for this trip, but I don't wear makeup much. I don't mind a bit of eyeliner and colored lip gloss but I never got into face paint. I think I look good enough without it. So, I packed everything and took a quick shower. I put my hair in a shower cap to keep it dry. After drying off and removing the shower cap I grabbed the room key and suitcase and left.

I was a little nervous, my keys, electronics, purse with ID and bank cards, and everything that I brought with me were now in my suitcase. I held onto a single item, the key to the suitcase lock. I didn't see Julia when I left the room so I walked to reception by myself - Julia didn't answer her door when I knocked. I guess she left already. Why didn't she wait for me?

When I got to reception the manager was waiting. "Please follow me, Miss," he instructed me.

I followed him and he led me to the basement where there were a couple of dozen lockers. I picked one and put my suitcase inside. The manager locked it and handed me the key. "Please put your suitcase key on the ring with the locker key," he told me. I opened the ring and added my key. The locker keyring had a tag with a number that matched the locker. I was relieved and handed the keyring to the manager.

We walked back to reception. "You may walk to the barn where you've been training the ponygirls. Maria is waiting for you," he told me. I left and walked to the barn naked. I may have mentioned I wasn't ashamed of my body I just preferred to protect it from the harmful rays of the sun. I guess I was paranoid about skin cancer or other damage. Oh well, I suppose I'll have to deal with it for a week. How much damage can happen in a week?

I walked, hands at my side, back straight, chest out displaying my 34C breasts, and head held high, back to the barn to meet with Maria. I was nervous enough, not having Julia by my side made it even worse. I wondered where she was.

I saw Maria waiting for me outside of the barn. She smiled when she saw me. "Excellent posture, young lady. Keep that and I won't have to put a posture collar on you. It will allow you more head movement later on," she told me while never losing her smile. She always seemed to have a smile for the ponygirls. I must admit it was calming.

I remembered that ponygirls were not allowed to speak so I said nothing. A brief nod to acknowledge her compliment and she was satisfied. She led me to the shower stall I had used to clean the ponygirls last week. Well, this week as it was only Friday. I would be a pony myself until Sunday a week from now. It was mid-afternoon so not too much would happen.

She indicated that she wanted my wrists. I put them together in front of me as I'd instructed others to do before. She put leather restraints on my wrists and clicked them together with a carabiner. Attached a cable from the ceiling to that and wenched me up off the ground as we had done to the others.

I looked down and saw I was just a few inches from touching the ground. Maria began to spread a thick cream on every inch of my skin except my arms. It burned a bit and made my skin tingle.

"The cream I put on you is a depilatory. I am removing the hair from your body from the neck down. I will do your arms when I let you down. The burning sensation you feel is a special chemical that is cauterizing the blood vessels that feed the hair follicles. This is permanent. You will never grow hair ever again. No more shaving for you. I had this done to me in the first week I started working here. I hated shaving every day. It's a little late to be asking this but are you happy with it?" Maria explained.

I nodded enthusiastically. I was more than happy with that outcome. I'm glad I left my hair in a bun after my shower. I hung there with nothing happening for what seemed like ten minutes but may not have been that long. Finally, she rinsed me off with the hose. It was cold but in the summer heat, it felt refreshing.

Since I had been doing this since last Monday I didn't need an explanation of what she was doing. She first put my boots on. I was surprised that they fit. I could feel the pocket for my toes and the part on the bottom of my foot was contoured to fit perfectly, it even had an arch support. The sleeve was latex and was a tight fit and had to be stretched to get my foot in and up my leg. The hoof was made of a hard acrylic with a dark smoky look. An acrylic pocket was created to fit snugly to the wearer's foot contoured to the sole adding arch support as well as side support. There was no chance my foot was moving around in the boot. I was mildly surprised that the boot fit so perfectly to my foot and leg.

"Shake your foot to see if there is any movement," she instructed.

I did and indicated that there was none by shaking my head no. She then moved to put the other boot on. I noticed that we never removed the others' boots but never asked why. I saw no reason why mine couldn't be removed. Finally, I was lowered to the floor. My wrists were unlocked from the restraints and the cream was applied. I had to stand with my arms out away from my body. She did my pits last time so all she had to do was my arms all the way to my shoulders. I waited again until she rinsed it all off. I wasn't surprised by the burning this time and was prepared for it. I ran my hands over my body and was pleasantly surprised at how smooth and soft my skin was now. I stood back up when she returned with my tack.

"Smooth and soft, isn't it?" Maria asked when she saw what I had been doing.

I nodded with a smile. She hung the tack on the provided hooks and picked up the body harness. She settled the harness in place on my chest, the straps around my breasts held it in place long enough for her to place the shoulder straps in place and wrap others around my sides.

Around the back, the shoulder straps have flat loops for other straps to pass through. She passed the side straps through these loops and latched it all then added a padlock. Next was the three-inch-wide belt. This served two purposes. One, it could be used to attach my wrist cuffs to keep my hands secure when not behind my back. During the week I trained the ponygirls I learned that a ponygirl's hand must be secure at all times except when moving them one hand at a time. At this time my hands were not secured at all. I moved my arms as needed so she could fasten the harness straps.

Next came the crotch strap. I was dreading this one. I am a virgin with my hymen intact. "Are you a virgin, dear?" she asked me. I nodded 'yes.' "Okay, since you are still classified as a guest I will forgo the vaginal dildo but I will have to use the butt plug because the tail is part of the image," she told me. I nodded in acknowledgment.

She pushed me lightly forward. I knew what was expected of me so I leaned forward. She stuck first two then three lubricated fingers in my rectum. She moved them around adding more lube. I moaned unexpectedly. "You like that, little one?" Maria asked. I nodded. "Here comes the plug," she warned.

I steeled myself for the intruder. She was as gentle as she could be. It finally went in. She then pulled the harness strap between my legs and pulled hard, pushing the plug in further. I felt her fastening the strap to the belt then it was done. Next came the head harness, the bridle with bit.

Before putting on the bridle Maria took down my bun and put my hair into a high ponytail. The harnesses have a ring for the hair to pass through that keeps it up and in a tight ponytail. I opened my mouth to take the bit and let it settle between my teeth. I felt her pull my hair through the ring and settle the harness down on my head. She buckled all of the straps and locked them on. I know the locks are not needed. With our hands secured at all times we couldn't remove anything anyway. They were for psychological reasons only.

Done. Maria attached a lunge line to my bridle and led me outside to a corral. I looked for Julia as best I could with blinders on. I didn't see her. When we got to the corral I knew exactly what was expected of me. I started walking in a high step when I heard the crack of the lunge whip. Despite all I learned during the week I still felt the sting of the whip as Maria corrected my poor performance. She had me going counterclockwise then clockwise, over and over again. Just like I had others do earlier in the week. For the last four rotations, I didn't feel the whip anymore. I guess I was doing what I was supposed to do. In addition to the high step, I was also commanded to trot which caused my breasts to bounce a lot. I was exhausted by the time the sun began to touch the horizon. I was led back to a stall with my birth name and the name 'Snow White' under it.

"Do you like that name, little one?" Maria asked. "It was chosen because of your pale porcelain skin. Don't worry you'll get plenty of sun to tan that skin of yours. I'll spread some suntan lotion on your skin every day so you won't burn," she told me.

Not that I could do anything about it now so I just nodded my acknowledgment. I was led inside. I saw the straw bed and troughs for eating and drinking. Having worked with the ponygirls before I knew the straw in the feed trough was actually an extruded vegetable product. It was not the best but when you're starving you don't really notice the taste.

As I ate Maria wiped me down with a wet cloth and then attached a chain to my collar. Even though I was a guest who volunteered for this experience I was treated no different than the other ponygirls I had met. I was being given the full experience. To replenish my fluids I kept drinking water off and on until I had to pee. Since we were actually humans rather than real horses we had a grate in the corner to pee in. We weren't allowed to have a bowel movement It was too much of a mess to deal with. Ponygirls were given an enema every morning.

I am so thankful for the yoga and Pilates or I would never have been able to last through this afternoon. I couldn't do any exercises that required arms but I could modify a few to at least stretch my legs. After my stretches, I went to sleep. I woke up when I heard the first trainer enter the barn. I stood up and saw the trainers begin removing their clothes and gathering around the shower area. I watched as they gave each other enemas and showers. I guess they have requirements, too.

After Maria was done in the shower area she came to my stall still naked. "Now you know our secret. Even as employees were are still required to shower out here and give each other enemas. Only the wealthy guests are allowed to use the restroom in the hotel," she confessed. I sort of tried to nod and shrug my shoulder at the same time. The bit had a plate that covered the top of my tongue so it's not like could articulate anything.

Still naked, Maria led me to the shower area. The others were just now waking their ponygirls. There were six in my barn, there were four barns. Julia must be in one of the others My stall was the only one empty in this one. Shower, enema, and morning pee complete, I was led back to my stall to eat breakfast while Maria dressed. She had hung her clothes in my stall while I was holding the enema. I believe we were bonding a bit. We could be friends if we lived closer. Our personalities seemed to click. She was dressed and returned to the shower stall by the time I was ready to release. Another rinse and I was led outside. I had already become accustomed to the boots and the nudity. What I didn't care for was the head harness and its bit and the butt plug. I'm glad she didn't break my hymen. I don't know if she would have gotten in trouble or not for not using the dildo.

Today was Saturday and I did more running in the morning. After lunch in my stall, I was led to a different area. There was a group of sulkies here. I was hooked up to one of them. Reins were connected to my bridle and Maria climbed onto the seat. Training the other ponygirls I knew the commands. I felt the reins slap my shoulders and I started walking. I had a bit of a rough start getting used to the reins and felt the sting of the whip on my butt. I soon learned to respond to the pull of the reins without turning my head.

I kept my back straight and my head held high and just walked and moved according to the pull of the reins. It was a bit of a strain pulling the sulky on the grass and softer ground but it got easier once we got to the packed paths. She was leading me to the race track. Just before we got there she got me up to a trot, which for us was a moderate jog.

"When I slap the reins and give the command I want you to run as if you were being chased by angry, hungry dogs," Maria instructed. I had to trust her as I couldn't see anywhere but in front of me.

"Hya!" I heard as the reins slapped my shoulders and I took off as fast as I could go. I ran flat out until I couldn't run anymore. Maria pulled the reins indicating I should stop. I did and I felt her dismount the sulky. She ran up to me and wrapped her arm around me excitedly.

"Oh, my god, Snow, I never knew you were in such good shape. You ran at top speed for three laps. No new ponygirl has even done more than one lap her first time with a sulky. Instead of the usual guest training experience would you agree to let me train you for the race on Sunday? Please?" she pleaded.