All Comments on 'Room w View'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great start

Glad to have another story from you. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story

You're a really good writer. Great story

BlaggsBlaggsover 9 years ago
Fantastic

Hey Orie,

Just to let you know and confirm I love love love this story. you have a wonderful imagination and don't stop

Blaggs

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

What great writing...great character development....great, real life descriptions...great all around. Enjoyed this very much!

gravyruggravyrugover 9 years ago
Good start

One minor spellcheck error; discrete does not mean the same thing as discreet. That one bugs me, and it's happening more and more often, and from many different authors. That leads me to believe it's a spellcheck error, rather than the author's, but it's still distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice!

I liked the excellent character development.

So many possibilities from this start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoying It

Thanks-very interesting. A few nice 'errors' too-I loved the way he made a 'racquet' when exercising, with the rope perhaps?

wdbtchrwdbtchrabout 9 years ago
Interesting idea for a storyline

This has definite possibilities, looking forward to reading more.

One thing I will say is that I don't believe in pointing out errors myself because I know for a fact that I couldn't do better in most cases.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 9 years ago
Real characters

It's wonderful to have characters who are attractive but with real weaknesses and troubles. I like the interesting 3-way inter-relationship building.

I can relate to the voyeuristic/ exhibitionist appeal of apartment living.... Some interesting things happened for me in such a setting.

SunloverSunloverover 7 years ago
Fantastic story

Loved this series of stories. Very well written and they grab your interest. They not only are sexy and fun to read but have a well planned plot and twists and turns.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

No one commented yet?

Well, I for one can't wait to read the next chapter. I'm enjoying the story and really like Kyle. Seem's to be a solid catch..... and Artimis, is she much older? Can't wait to see whats going to happen with Ferry.

Josie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Misguiding tag

I like your story, I really do. It's very good and so is your writing. Well done.

But the reason I clicked on it was because of the 'lesbian lovers' tag. I came here expecting lesbian sex. And until you mentioned Kyle's dick, I thought Kyle was an unfortunate woman who got stuck with a man's name. It's my humble request that you remove that tag. I know what you're referencing with it, but it is misguiding since it doesn't pertain to the main story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Artemis

Think of a supermodel in early 40s like Monica Bellucci, etc.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

Love the reverse voyeur angle where the female is initiating the conversation. Artemis sounds like a neighbour I would enjoy. Great character development and an enjoyable story line. Well done.

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreamsabout 1 month ago

A nice start love the idea with the sexy Voya from across the way. And the love interest at work sounds like a sexy little girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous