Room Wanted Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gulped and tried not to look, which Naomi though absolutely captivating!

She got Rob's phone from him and was busy texting Carolyn to get her to come straight home. She'd wrapped the second towel around her for decency's sake as the panic was now over and it was just as easy to go get dry trousers. Carolyn arrived, and Lizzie and Carla dispatched to their rooms to change, while Rob was sneaked out to the car, his slowly developing bruise unmistakeable.

Naomi took over the childminding again and once Matt was in dry PJ's and napping in his chair, she'd gone with a T-shirt and tight mid-thigh denim skirt and was at the big TV in the downstairs living room talking about dance steps with Lizzie and cuddling both her and Carla as they watched a TV programme about cars.

Two hours later Rob reappeared at the front door, with a large sticking plaster over his stitched scar, a whole collection of fish and chips and a bunch of flowers.

"Nomes," said Rob coming toward her holding out the flowers, "you are an honest to God marvel, thank you soooo much," and handed her the flowers.

"Wow! Thank you," she said, leaning forward and giving him a peck on the cheek, she felt her cheeks flush; she had never been given flowers before.

"Bloody hell," said Rob with a grin, "with a smile like that I must buy you flowers again some time." He looked her up and down taking in the tailored yellow T-shirt and short dress and brown thighs.

"Chips!" growled Carla as Carolyn got plates from the cupboard, and they all headed for the huge table and the late evening feast.

As the meal continued, Carla looked at Rob and then at Naomi. She whispered in Lizzie's ear behind a shielding hand. Lizzie seemed to ponder what ever had been said, and turned to Carolyn, talking some kind of mischief behind her hand as well. Carolyn grinned, her mouth full of chips and nodded. She finished her mouthful and looked at Rob.

"You should take No'mee Dad!" said Carolyn.

"What?" said Naomi, "take Naomi where?"

"It's the awards dinner at Dad's college," said Lizzie grinning, "On Saturday. They've had a great OFSTED report and because Dad's department did so well, he's been invited to the college ball and his ticket says 'plus one' and Daddy doesn't have a 'one'."

"Thank you Lizzie," said Rob in a voice trying really hard to be stern but failing miserably.

"Yeah," said Lizzie, "Naomi would be brilliant, she could wear her little black dress that Carolyn wants to pinch all the time. HOUSE VOTE!" shouted Lizzie with her right hand high in the air.

"No-mee!" shouted Carla, closely followed by Carolyn.

"I think you should take Naomi Dad," said Paul with an extremely rare grin. He leaned on the back of Matt's chair.

"Noo-meeee!" said Matt pointing at Naomi.

"Doesn't Naomi have a vote?" said Rob.

"Of course Rob," she said, "sadly girls I don't have a thing to wear, I think my little black dress would be a little tooooo little for a black tie dinner."

"What about that dark blue silk gown!" said Carla, remembering all of the clothes that Naomi had unpacked.

"Oh heavens no," said Naomi, blushing slightly. "That's a hand-me-down from my sister..." she thought about Ruth handing her the dress she'd had specially made allegedly for a church function, but Naomi actually knew it was for her husband's raising to the next level in his masonic lodge. She stood so airily with it on the hanger telling her she could wear it to her 'graduation ball -- whenever THAT was'. Naomi had tried it once and it hung from her with a high lace neckline that wouldn't have disgraced a nun's habit.

Carolyn stood, looked at her watch, counted on her finger, smiled at Lizzie and Carla, and like a sergeant instructing her troops said, "with me... Naomi? The dress, your room." and left the room.

Naomi looked at Rob, Paul and Matt for advice, it was a bit before nine.

"Carolyn is a fantastic seamstress," said Rob coolly and Matt gave both thumbs up. "She made her own Prom dress and has made another one for Lizzie, even though she's a few months shy of it," added Rob.

"I'll err... get my dress," said Naomi, after all -- what harm, she had thought about cutting it up in an orgy of vengeful zeal many times anyway.

By the time Naomi had reached her wardrobe she heard the thunder of three pairs of feet on her staircase. Carolyn was first in with a notebook, behind her came Lizzie with a box while Carla had her phone and was evidently setting up the camera.

"This is it," said Naomi lacking enthusiasm, "my sister was... is a bit bigger than me, so... something I can help you with Carolyn?!" she giggled as Carolyn dipped into the box and withdrew a tape and started to measure her friend's waist, hips, chest and eventually her bust with a tape.

"Oh don't mind me," said Carolyn, with the driven look of an artist taking the final measurement from Naomi's waist to the floor, "shoes?"

"What?"

"What shoes do you have?"

"Errrr... in the wardrobe?" Naomi pointed to the tall cupboard that held her slim collection of shoes. Carolyn swung the door opened and dropped to her knees and picking through the collection.

"Aaaaaaaaah, a black pump, perfect for dancing -- one inch heel, should go with this dress... if there's nothing else." she held it up to the material, "Check. Three inch heel in blue would have been dynamite but needs must." Carolyn stood, lifted the cellophane wrapped dress and held it up against Naomi, who could only stand stunned by the total focus that Carolyn had. She perched on the edge of Naomi's bed then started to scribble on her notepad, the pencil flying in flowing strokes, the rubber on the end scrubbing at something she didn't like when necessary. At one point she raised the cellophane, pulled the skirt of the dress wide getting Naomi to hold it across her.

After five or six minutes Carolyn had smiled a devilish smile, took the dress from Naomi then stepped back to take one more look at her. Naomi responding to the smile, dropped one hip and posed, hands on hips.

Carolyn looked, was struck by a thought, handed the dress back to Naomi, "you definitely don't have a pair of blue slingbacks?" she asked. Naomi shook her head, and Carolyn made a change to her drawing, held it out in front of her, took the dress back and disappeared down the stairs.

"I've never seen Carolyn that wild!" said Carla with a grin cutting across her face.

"What?" said Naomi.

"I get a feeling that something wonderful is going to happen with our big sister," Lizzie added,

"She makes THE best dresses, you should see the drawings for my prom dress." Carla stood and twirled giving her the view of how stunning Carla would look in something like that, even though she was still in primary school and at least six years shy of her prom.

Naomi thought nothing of it, and started to think about whether she should lash out a buy or rent a long gown and actually go with Rob to the ball, after all it was already Tuesday night and the event was only four nights away.

Carolyn had started to play with clothes and material as a child. She'd started to make dresses for her various dollies and started to pick clothes from her huge baskets of Barbie and Cindy dolls and make outfits out of them. It wasn't until she arranged a fashion show and then filmed it that people began to realise that she had a real talent.

Her grandmother, no mean seamstress herself, presented her with a second hand sowing machine and by her thirteenth birthday she was buying patterns and making clothes for her and for her sister Lizzie. By fourteen she realised that that patterns weren't all that they could be and, with Nanny's assistance was making her own patterns and buying large dresses and blouses from charity shops and cutting them up. At sixteen she made her own prom dress, and two more for friends.

The following year, while she was studying her A Levels she made 6 prom dresses for friends, and friends of friends. More so the following year and her huge collection of photographs and drawings were enough to get her into the degree course she wanted. She had stopped the Saturday job she'd had at a local fabric shop to concentrate on the dozens of requests she had for custom made dresses. Full length evening gowns, frocks, cocktail dresses, wedding dresses, suits, little black dresses, whatever anyone asked for with her own original style. It seemed that Naomi was to be the next beneficiary of her extraordinary talent.

Carolyn appeared only for meals, choosing to spend time in her bedroom, accompanied by the sounds of her sewing machine. She appeared at about half four one afternoon and without preamble measured Naomi from mid-thigh to the floor.

Two nights later, at a shade after ten, Naomi was in her night dress and thinking about climbing into bed. There was a tap at the door.

"Yes?"

"Nomes, it's me." It was Carolyn.

"Come in honey," she said; she never had changed the door combination or for that matter locked the door. The door swung open and in Carolyn came, carrying a dress -- a dress that appeared to be the same colour as the one she'd left with two nights before, but with no other similarity.

"Try," said Carolyn looking nervous, "if it's not right I still have tomorrow and Saturday morning to mess around with it, as you can see, I've loads of material left."

Naomi lifted the cellophane cover from the hanger and looked at the fantastic creation before her. The high ruffed collar and the high capped padded shoulders, replaced by a shaped bodice with a plunging neck-line.

"Wow Carolyn Darling, it looks fantastic!"

"Try it on," she said biting her lower lip.

"Can't I..." The look on Carolyn's face let her know that no, she couldn't try it on tomorrow.

She removed the hanger and handed it to Carolyn, and stepped into the dress conscious that she wasn't wearing any underwear -- mum had never held with knickers in bed unless it was time of the month, certain things needed to air she'd said, and she had finished that day.

Naomi tried to hold up the dress and take off her T-shirt nightie at the same time and failed. As the T-shirt came off the dress slipped down leaving Naomi in her naked glory.

"Wow!" said Carolyn sitting up, "gorgeous!" Naomi blushed and quickly ducked down and grabbed the dress pulling it up to her chest.

Carolyn was behind her and pulling the thing to shape, as Naomi rearranged her bust to fit into the dress, and she felt the zip go up from the small of her back.

"The halter neck is optional," said Carolyn, "but I think you'll like what it does."

Naomi reached back with the two strips of blue material behind her neck and felt Carolyn take them and clip them around her the tops of her shoulders.

"Mirror," said Carolyn, running round to open the wardrobe doors exposing a large mirror the full length of the door.

Naomi looked into the mirror and looked at fashion model therein. Carolyn had tailored the shapeless sack of silk into every single curve, even to the point of giving her the most wonderfully shaped and satisfactory cleavage she'd ever had, emphasised by the two straps going around her neck. She looked down and saw that most of the voluminous dress had gone and was cut into an almost pencil shape with tight layers that emphasised her hips, and a slash from the floor ending halfway up her right thigh.

Naomi looked at the amount of flesh she was exposing, even her little black dress had shoulders. "What about something here," said Naomi in a panic, "if there's enough material perhaps a... wrap?"

"Fuck off," said Carolyn matter of factly, "you'll be the only woman in the room if you wear that, here," she put her arms around Naomi from behind and to her shock, reached into the dress and pulled her tits into a better shape, "there, that'll do it."

Despite her shock at Carolyn's grabbing of her tits Naomi had to agree. The thing was wonderful, and topped even her little black dress for style.

"If Dad doesn't take you out looking like that Naomi," said Carolyn, her head to one side crossed by a very satisfied smile, "He needs his fucking head examined."

"Carolyn," said Naomi running her hands across her flat stomach and down her thighs, "It's wonderful... I don't know what to say."

"Say you'll wear it and go with Dad to the ball," she said, "he could do with a beautiful woman on his arm after all this time."

"He has three beautiful women already," said Naomi grinning at Carolyn.

"OK, a beautiful woman that's over 21 and doesn't call him Dad," added Carolyn. She grinned, "we'll get a picture and put it on the shelf with all the others," she looked mischievous, "that will soooooooo piss off Hilary when she comes round!"

"Hilary?"

"Lizzie's Mum, she comes round once a month to pick her up," Carolyn had a look that suggested emotional uncertainty, "it used to be once a week but she works more now that her partner was made redundant. She's a teacher too -- at St Swithun's School." Carolyn laughed. "She used to teach at the St Thomas A'Beckett - the Catholic school - until she got divorced. We've never had it confirmed whether she went of her own accord or was pushed. She's always seemed to lord it a bit over Dad because he hasn't dated, since her like." Carolyn inspected her fingers, "she has another child and everything."

Naomi took the chance and sat on the bed next to Carolyn and put an arm around her shoulders. "Your Dad has the most wonderful family I've ever come across, including my own, and I don't think for a second that he's missing anything," Naomi took a deep breath, "I know he's the proudest man in the world when he looks at all of you."

"Yeah," said Carolyn, "I suppose, but I sometimes wonder if he never went looking for love... because of us... because it was too complicated here."

"Darling, anyone that didn't want the whole package wouldn't be worth the looking."

"Thanks Nomes," Carolyn turned and hugged Naomi. "So, you going to be Cinderella and escort the handsome daddy to the ball?"

"What? With you as the fairy Godmother? Don't tell me you're going to pull something off with a pumpkin and some mice." Carolyn laughed, "Of course I'll go Darling, like a shot," Naomi stood and walked back to the mirror, nervously looking at the beautiful woman looking back at her, "shit, Carolyn Darling, you have such a talent!" Naomi started to pose in the mirror for effect.

"Yeah, well it helps when you've got good material and a really hot looking girl to dress."

"Hot?" said Naomi in shock.

"Haven't you noticed?" said Carolyn, "you're gorgeous, I'd kill for an hourglass figure like yours. I've only seen you with clothes before but shit... how the fuck, with tits and arse like yours, are you still single girl?" she giggled at herself and Naomi's shocked face.

"Carolyn!?!"

"Well?" Carolyn sat back on Naomi's bed and grinned.

"Well... what?"

"Well how come you are still single, No," said Carolyn with a finger in the air, "let me."

She stretched her arms back behind her and looked at Naomi in her figure hugging dress, who was still posing in the wardrobe mirror.

"Go on then," Naomi folded her arms making her boobs look even better.

"There isn't a man around or a hint of one. No photo or even a suggestion that you are turning on the jaaaaaazz," Carolyn grinned.

"Really?"

"Really," said Carolyn, "well, right up until a couple of weeks back when you made pizza with Dad. When he bought you the flowers I thought you would melt, took him ages to pick the right ones."

"What?" said Naomi snapping back to look at Carolyn.

"Oh please," said Carolyn, "even Paul's noticed your big smile when Dad's around."

"Carolyn..."

"Tell me you don't fancy him then," said Carolyn.

"Well, he is very attractive," said Naomi.

"And?"

"And I fancy the hell out of him," said Naomi admitting defeat.

"Aaaah!" sighed Carolyn, "the prosecution rests. And Dad's never invited any of the previous occupants of the flat to tea, least not every night. 'Get Naomi to come down for some cake Carolyn,' 'Get Naomi to come down for some coffee,' 'Tell Naomi that the film she wanted to see is on'." Carolyn smiled at Naomi's shocked face. "I get the idea that the feeling is mutual?"

"With you as my fashion advisor it shouldn't take long to find out!" Naomi noticed that Carolyn was looking at her with a smile. "What?" said Naomi with a giggle.

"You and Dad," said Carolyn, "challenge accepted."

"What?" spluttered Naomi.

"Nothing, Nomes," she beamed back at her friend, "just leave it all to me."

Naomi blushed and laughed and turned to check out her bottom with the lined silk caressing it's every curve.

"Panty hose," said Carolyn turning from Cupid back to the dress designer and looking at Naomi's bottom, "knickers, even a thong, would be sacrilege with a dress and, I might say, an arse like that."

"Yes Miss," grinned Naomi.

"Stand on tiptoe," said Carolyn, watching the silhouette in front of her, "down a bit... down a bit... there," she took a deep breath, "now look at what it's done for your bottom."

"Oh yeah," said Naomi, "what size heel do I have to buy?"

"I'll come with you," said Carolyn.

She did, and the next evening with her outfit complete, Naomi opened a bottle of Prosecco she'd bought and that night they drank most of it going through the rest of Naomi's wardrobe and making up outfits and taking notes on what extra stuff Naomi should get. It was the first of many girlie nights they had. Just them, no Lizzie or Carla, no boys, not even Rob.

That Saturday Naomi felt a buzz of excitement and was nervously applying make-up wearing her dressing gown with Carolyn and two equally excited girls watching her. They had all four spent the afternoon working up and on a style for Naomi's shoulder length hair, and it looked great.

"You're beautiful No'mee," said Carla watching her apply her make up, "will you teach me to do that?"

"Aww, thank you Darling; yes of course I will," she turned and brushed Carla's nose with her make-up brush, "You are all beautiful already though princess." Carla giggled, and for once Naomi saw the little girl not trying to be so grown up like her sisters. She inspected her eyes one final time, before standing. "OK you two, give me a couple of minutes while I dress."

"Ooooh!" Lizzie and Carla whined as one, but Carolyn pulled them both to the door smiling and promising they'd be back in two minutes.

For a moment she thought back to the days when she'd sit with Mum while she sorted out her make-up for a night out. Mum had taught her what to do with the foundations, powders and various brushes and pencils she kept in that dresser. She smiled.

Naomi had gone with a string, but with panty hose as Carolyn had suggested. She pulled on the dress and didn't even bother with the zip, instead holding the bodice to her boobs. She did feel that familiar desire though, the one she could almost set her watch by and she knew that if Rob looked too good tonight he'd been in with an exceedingly good chance of getting some from her.

She had already slipped a thin pantie shield in, she was starting to get damp, and knew that it would only get worse as she dressed in this hot looking dress.

"OK, you can come back in now," she called and the three girls reappeared from the stairs where they had obviously been waiting.

She turned her back to Carolyn who raised the zip slowly and carefully, and reached around taking the two straps and clipping them around her neck.

"Shoes," said Carolyn, stepping back to look at her creation. Carolyn put the matching blue heels on the carpet and Naomi stepped into them, while the two younger girls fastened the thin straps around her ankles. Carolyn reached down into the small paper bag on the table, withdrew a three layer pearl choker, and popped it over Naomi's carefully groomed head and clipped it around her beautifully sculpted neck. She grinned taking in the overall effect, "Ladies, my work here is done."

1...345678