Room Wanted Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, that's nice," he said, "Are they watching?"

"I don't know, I'd have to open my eyes and it would spoil the effect."

"OK, we'll work on the fact that they are." He moved a hand from the small of her back to rest gently on her hip. Close, warm and border line intimate, and made Naomi blush to her boots, and she didn't mind at all. She breathed in his aftershave and felt wonderful.

The evening was beginning to draw to a close, and she was amazed how much of the time she spent either dancing with Rob or sat staring into his eyes, often with someone narrating what was going on at the board of governors table. At one point, David the vice-principal came over and asked Naomi if she would like to dance with him. His was clearly pissed, and Naomi had to politely demur, saying that she was tired out from dancing with Rob.

"The dirty perv would have touched you up Nomes," said Barb, "fuck him."

"I'd rather not Barb," she said with a smile, but making eye contact with Rob.

As a group they got to their feet and headed for the exit pausing to collect her wrap. She settled for leaving it over her arm and they slowly walked to the car. Seeing she had not drunk anything other than a single glass of Champagne she was the designated driver. They dropped Barbara at her house in town and then stopped at a set of lights.

"I don't know about you," said Rob, "I'm starving."

"Thank God you said that," grinned Naomi, "I could eat a horse!"

"I'm pleased the meal was free," he said, "Because if not I'd want my money back."

She looked at her watch, it was almost eleven, but somehow she didn't want the evening to end either.

"What do you fancy," he said, "our choices could be a bit limited."

"Nothing... ethnic," she said, not fancying curry, Chinese or Italian, "Rob, where would we find Frenchie's?"

She'd over heard one of the kids talking about the place a few weeks back -- it wasn't posh enough to be a 'posh' restaurant but way too posh to be a burger bar. It was a 'retro Diner experience' and once she told Rob in which part of town it was in, he was able to tell her which direction she should drive.

Although he was in a dinner jacket and she in a long dress, neither felt out of place. In fact there were several other couples in the same attire, and the staff didn't turn a hair, and a table was found instantly for them, in far the nicest part of the restaurant where customers and passers-by would see these beautiful couples.

She had a huge burger, fries and of all things a tall milkshake and feeling like a character out of fifties 'rite of passage' movie she settled to enjoy the delicious food and Rob's company.

All night she had noticed that her dress was getting her noticed by all and sundry, and not just the men.

"I think we're going to have to score that dress as Carolyn's masterpiece," said Rob, dipping a fat chip into some relish, "It's perfect."

"I know," said Naomi, "being the object of so much attention takes a bit of getting used to but..." she wrinkled her nose, "I'm actually getting to like it!"

"And so you should," said Rob, "you were the belle of the ball, no one else came close." He dabbed his lips. "Thank you for coming out with me tonight Nomes," he grinned, "I've really enjoyed it, I'd quite forgotten how nice it is to go out with a beautiful woman."

"Awwww thank you Rob!" she stood and leaned over the table and pecked him on the cheek, "I'd forgotten how nice it was just to go out on a date, let alone with a handsome man."

His smile was infectious. She looked across the table at him, wondering what she could say and do to end up back in this man's arms tonight. It didn't HAVE to be his bed, not yet, but she was feeling that she needed to get to know him much better and if it wasn't tonight it would have be soon.

"MISS! MISS!" she heard a few screams. Looking to her left she saw three girls descending on her table.

"Sorry Rob," she said smiling and shaking her head as they got closer. Evidently their parents were not far behind.

"Hello Miss Williams!" two of the girls burst out.

"I told you didn't I? Wow Miss, you look fantastic!" said the third.

"You're all looking very smart as well, been somewhere nice?"

"Alice's birthday party," the shortest was nodding, and pointing at the giant '15' badge hanging from her blouse, "what about you?"

"Di..." she stopped herself short of saying 'dinner date' instead adding, "doing an awards ceremony with Doctor Stanley from the college," she indicated Rob sat across from her, "you want to do English and history at A' level Megan, well Doctor Stanley is the man you'll need to impress."

Rob grinned; it was only when she saw the faces of the other two girls she realised how their brains were working. Tonight 'Miss' was looking like a fashion model with her curves on display. They looked at him and he stopped grinning, it didn't have to be that evident that Doctor Stanley was impressed already this evening.

"I'm looking for at least two B's and three C's at GCSE ladies," he said, trying to make the chat about the subject rather Miss Williams.

"Come on girls it's..." said a voice from behind them.

"Mum, this is Miss Williams from school," said Alice.

"Well Miss Williams doesn't want to be bothered by you lot does she," said Mum taking in the situation with the school teacher, "Hello Miss Williams, I'm so sorry, I hope they haven't been bothering you on your evening out."

"No, they're fine," she said, folding her arms and screening her cleavage from the parents. She was so unused to looking this good and having someone this good sat next to her.

The three children were dragged away by the mother. She looked at Rob, Rob looked at her and they laughed. Long, loud and heartily, after all the stresses and strains of the evening, they let it all go. His look melted her heart and she just wanted him, however it transpired.

Rob handed over a card and paid, the costumed waitress commenting on how fantastic Naomi's dress was, thanking them both for their custom. Walking slowly back to the car, she tried to get to where she wanted; he made this easier for her as he stretched out and took her hand. He looked at her, and she smiled back at him, he squeezed her hand gently, she moved closer to him and held his arm. Finally they reached the car and she stood against the door that he had to get in smiling at him cheekily. He came close.

"Are you ever going to kiss me?" she said grinning.

"OK," he said, moving closer. She put arms around his neck and pulled him close, feeling his hands on her waist. He pinned her against the car as their tongues met, it was warm and wonderful. His hands slid down her sides, pulling her hips into his.

"Let's go home Rob," she said. They pulled apart a few times, coming back to each other again and resuming the kissing.

In the car they said little, choosing instead to grin and giggle at the other. She did watch the speed dial but figured she might have broken the speed limit a couple of times.

She crunched onto the drive, suddenly looking at the time on the clock on the dash. It was after one in the morning.

She tried to shut the car door quietly and pretty much managed it -- the last thing she wanted tonight was a selection of the kids coming down to see them. Tonight she wanted Rob all to herself.

He opened the front door and didn't switch on the lights,

"Rob," she said keeping him in the hallway, "I've a favour to ask of you, it's going to make me sound terrible I know, but... you see..."

"Nothing about you could say could ever sound terrible to me," he smiled.

"You remember when I told you about my weepy PMT?" he nodded and grinned, "Well the other side of it, when I've come out the other side, about two days after I've finished, I get... well..."

"Horny?"

"Yes," she said taken short, "how did..."

"Perfectly natural, you ovulate a few days after your last period and you're whole body is saying 'Woohoo! Bring it on! Nothing you can do about it."

"Yes well," she said, dropping her eyes, "if only it was that simple, I get HORNY" she said, "I don't mean a little bit frisky horny, I mean anything with a penis and a heartbeat horny."

He smiled but not in an unkind way. "And you want me because I have a penis and a heartbeat?"

"No!" she said, "Well, yes and no, but I'll haven't made love to someone in over four years, being so close to you after such a wonderful night, and being this horny well... Look if you don't want to I'd quite understand." She dropped her eyes, "and as Carolyn has already noticed, you're all I've been able to think about since I moved in."

"Naomi, I'd love to," he said, "I'm afraid I don't have any contraception though, it's not something that I've had much of experience of -- BUT - I'll see your four years and raise you three."

"Seven years?"

"Yep,"

"We need to start shagging each other a bit sharpish," said Naomi flushing at the thought of finally making love to this man. He put a hand to her face and kissed her. She put a hand on his chest and he eased back a little, which gave her the chance to dip into her clutch bag and produce the tiny box she'd bought with the three pound coins she'd hidden in the clutch bag just for this reason.

"Naomi, you just think of everything," he smiled and took her hand.

They tiptoed up the stairs and stopped at his bedroom door. She shook her head and pulled him towards the staircase that led to the loft room. At the top of the stairs she paused, put a finger to her lips and crept into her room, fearing that little Carla could be sleeping on her bed or on her sofa. She wasn't and she pulled him into the room, throwing her clutch bag and the condoms on her bed.

"Would you like a coffee or something?" she asked.

"What?" he said, his face breaking into a grin and slipping off his jacket.

"Sorry," she said shaking her head, "I'm still not used to having a flat I can invite someone into," she draped her arms around his neck and opened her mouth, "It'll take me a while to get used to it." She clamped her mouth over his, and their tongues danced together again.

She felt his hands on her back, running down across her bottom, the first male hands to do so since she broke up with Steve her last boyfriend. Steve had been quite fit but nothing like Rob!

At last she felt his hands take the tiny zip that held her into this fantastic dress. She felt her breasts drop slightly and took her arms from around his neck to undo the halter neck that meant the dress was free to fall to the floor as it had once before in this room. That time she'd been naked and with his daughter, and really embarrassed. This time, she was wearing pantyhose.

She knew from experience there was no way to remove pantyhose that looked sexy, so she excused herself and stepped out of the dress hooped around her legs and walked to her tiny bathroom, dropping her tights and sitting down to remove them and taking advantage of where she was, and slipping the pantie shield into the small bin by the door.

She washed her hands and headed back into her room to find that, to her delight, he was still dressed and with his bow tie around his neck. He looked her up and down, and she felt amazingly naked and pulled him to the bed.

She leaned over him; her lack of sex was tangible. She could almost feel her muscles vibrate as he ran soft gentle hands across her back, before sifting them through her blonde hair.

She set to stripping him now, kissing his chest as she pushed his shirt off of his shoulders. She felt his hands touch her breasts for the first time, gently caressing them and squeezing towards her sensitive nipples and pinching them just enough for her to feel the intensity. His trousers went next, until finally he was just wearing underwear. Finally as they pulled their mouths apart long enough to take a breath, she removed his underwear rolling naked together. She didn't remember him putting on the condom, but the moment he climbed over her and pushed his hard cock against her swollen and flushed sex would stay in her mind for ever.

She hadn't had anything in her pussy for months, having dumped her dildo and vibrator having seen that bastard Bastable licking them both. The difference of the phallus pushing into her being warm and attached to a gorgeous man made her wonder how she'd ever thought it could be a substitute for this!

Springing from his knees and elbows, she was able to put one arm around his neck and the other on his hip, smiling into his lovely face as they got into the rhythm after such along period of abstinence. They made love passionately and considering that neither of them had done it in so long it was quite amazing, and to her intense delight and pleasure she came crying into his neck and he screwed her through her orgasm.

"Oh Rob, you're wonderful," she gasped, "fuck me Rob, your turn to come."

That was enough and he powered into her happy that it was his time now; for Naomi she couldn't lose because what was good for him was fantastic for her and his bashing away at her brought her to her second orgasm as he reached his first.

They lay together getting their breath back, and she looked into his face. "Wow! Rob!" she gasped, face to his face, "That's so much better," she whispered, "I'd quite forgotten how fantastic making love is."

"So had I," he grinned, stroking her sweat dampened hair from her face, "you are so fucking sexy; Carolyn was right, your body is perfect; especially now I've seen it in much more detail." He pulled the duvet up to cover them as the heating switched off and the room cooled. He kissed her again. "It looked great in that dress but it looks much better from here." He lifted the duvet and made like he was looking down at her.

Even though they had shared such a passionate moment, she still blushed and pushed the duvet down and made to slap his hand.

"Praise like that will get you everywhere," she grinned kissing him back.

"Look, whenever you feel the need Naomi, you have only to ask." He kissed her again. "This is rapidly turning into one of the best nights of my life. Can we do it again sometime?"

"What..." she said erupting in a cheeky grin, "what we've..."

"No!" he gasped trying to keep his voice down, "I mean go out for dinner and a dance, I've got a real liking for being cheek to cheek with a beautiful woman." She pulled him close, so they were cheek to cheek again. She fell asleep in moments.

The next morning, she woke feeling bright, warm and more relaxed than she could remember in years -- four to be exact. She heard the slight squeal of the top hinge of her bedroom door and threw her hand across to the other side of the bed where Rob had been sleeping. It was still warm but there was no one there.

The bed dropped slightly as someone sat on it. She dragged her eyes open to see who it was. The sound of a full mug being put on her bedside table made her open her eyes fully. She stretched, hoping it would be Rob, but dropped her arms and pulled the duvet to cover her naked breasts still tingling from his attention last night. It was Carolyn!

1...345678