All Comments on 'Room with a Secret Ch. 02'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
Avery yummy chapter

Very yummy indeed! Thank you!

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 4 years ago
I’m Confused

Are there two Sophies? In the first chapter you mentioned her husband; in this one she speaks of breaking up with her boyfriend. I adore Mr. Crowfoot, such a devious gentleman!

DrmaxcDrmaxcover 4 years agoAuthor
Re confusion

Oops. Continuity error. There is only one Sophie and I have amended the text so that she has regained a husband!

maddictmaddictover 4 years ago
So I'm not losing my mind

Some of the deliciousness has been stripped away.

"Their bottoms high in the air and giving them a delightful air of vulnerability coupled with availability.

This is such a lovely image, it's really a shame to even think of a cane, a hand (my hand) fits so well to a shape that defies gravity, a shape much like a water balloon.

DusterDDusterDover 4 years ago
Wow

Enjoyed chapter 2 very much and look forward to our Jim fingering and sucking young Sophie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES