Room with a Secret Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the right point to come, and Jim pushed himself - pushed himself hard and fast - over the edge so there was almost a simultaneous orgasm of the copulatory partners. Jim so revelling in sexual intercourse without the barrier of a condom - Jim Costin free spurting.

"Where you've been?" Mike seemed annoyed as if he had come home and needed Cynthia for something and she had just not been there.

Cynthia and he disappeared into Mike's room and the door closed. Jim waited until he could hear the sort of noises he was rather expecting. Sucking, wet sort of noises, the noises of a cock being sucked.

It might seem somewhat of a cliché, but as Sandy was not home it seemed worth crouching down and peering through the keyhole of Mike's room. Jim had not done that before - well except once when nobody else was in the flat just to see what he might see; just in case one night if he was feeling particularly worked up and heard certain noises, he might sneak across the flat's hallway in his pyjamas and take a little peep at Mike and Cynthia, probably with his hand in his pyjama trousers.

Jim saw just what he wanted to see. Two naked people. There was nothing wrong about seeing Mr Crowfoot engaged with a young lady, but he had an especial reason for seeing Mike and Cynthia together. It would, of course, be rather better seeing a younger man than Mr Crowfoot plugging Cynthia, but that was not the reason. Mike's penis was hard like Mr Crowfoot's had been, but not as craggy, much smoother. It was not a bad cock at all. Would not Mike hate him seeing that! It was not in the girl's vagina yet; was not travelling where both Mr Crowfoot's and his had been. Not at all, it was in Cynthia's mouth. He watched with a spreading grin as Cynthia moved around on the bed, rotating so she could enjoy an oral pleasuring at the same time; placing her sex right above Mike's upturned face. She had taken her skirt off but had no need to take knickers off. When he had helped her dress and then escorted her from the study leaving the still naked and resting Mr Crowfoot, he had neglected to hand her the white knickers. He had kept them. They were in his pocket. It was not something he had done before. It had been a whim.

Jim waited, squinting through the keyhole waiting to see what he really wanted to see. Cynthia had not visited the bathroom, had not had opportunity to wash - down there - had not splashed water or showered or bathed away her own fragrant excitement that had so come in the study. She would still be so wet from that and was, no doubt, in Mike's bedroom producing a fresh watering of feminine lubrication. But also, and this was the big 'but,' she would also be awash with both Jim and Mr Crowfoot's spendings, and about to place that right on Mike's mouth.

And down she went, trapping Mike. No way he could avoid the semen; would he even recognise the taste and just revel in Cynthia's unexpected copious wetness? Already the girl was moving as if riding his face rather like she had ridden the Chesterfield's arm, rising up to reveal Mike's extended tongue. He had clearly already inserted it into Cynthia's cum filled vagina; Jim even thought he could see it creamy on Mike's tongue! Mike was getting his cum-uppance, just as planned. Mike had been disparaging of men who liked men with various impolite terms - 'cocksuckers' 'shirt lifters' and the like - well, Jim had not arranged for him to suck cock or be buggered, but two other men's cum was in his mouth and heading for his stomach!

Jim watched a little more and then rose. He was not yet ready for a wank, his penis had not stirred. A shame. It would have been a good opportunity and sight. Perhaps one night he might well take another look; kneel secretly there with his cock sticking out of his pyjamas and have a pleasant voyeuristic wank, maybe catching his semen in his palm. Cynthia was lovely. He really needed to get her across to Mr Crowfoot's for another pleasant hour or two one day. He was sure Mr Crowfoot would ask about a future visit the next time he popped across the road to see him. Indeed, he was absolutely sure he would.