The Facility - Speak my Mind Ch. 01

Story Info
An experiment in mind control has unexpected consequences.
1.3k words
4.43
26.9k
20

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kuntera
kuntera
50 Followers

This story will be written in parts. Some will help set the story, some will be more salacious. Please let me know if you are enjoying it!

*

I am an experiment. I don't know if they were really expecting it to work, but it did. Probably better than they ever thought it would. I guess you could say there were problems. I can't remember my life before waking up in the facility. No idea who I was, whether I had a family, what I'd done with my life before that point.

I was confused, obviously. They never told me about myself. They did explain that I'd undergone some sort of experiment. The aim was mind control. Sounds far fetched right? I mean, completely ridiculous, really. Only it worked. Not like telepathy. I can't read minds. I can't project my thoughts into their head, nothing like that. But if tell someone to do something, they do it. Straight away, they don't think about it, they just do it. They don't always like it. Sometimes they hate it, depending what I tell them. I can see it on their face, in their eyes as they try in vain to resist what I've told them, even as they're doing it.

Professor Levin and Dr Reid were the ones that tested me. Day 1 of my new life, the only life I remember, I was taken by armed guards to a sterile looking white room, with a table and chairs. Cameras were positioned in the ceiling, someone obviously wanted to know exactly what happened in here. Of course, I tried asking the guards what was going on, but they completely ignored me. They led me into that room, sat me in a chair, and strapped me into it with leather restraints.

Wait a minute... how did they ignore me, if people do whatever I say?? Well, there's a couple of reasons in this case. Number one, if I ask someone a question, they're not compelled to answer. I can ask someone their name, and they can ignore me. Might be rude of them, but hey, there are rude people out there. Luckily, it doesn't take a genius to find a workaround for this. Instead of asking them, if I say to someone, "Tell me your name", then they will tell me, immediately, and honestly. Even the rude ones.

Of course, when the guards were taking me to the room, I knew nothing of this. I was asking where I was, who I was, where they were taking me. No response. Like I said, some people are rude.

But then there was reason number two. They were prepared for me. I didn't realise at the time, but guards assigned to me all wore special earpieces that filtered out noise around them, but allowed them to communicate with each other. So they weren't really being rude, they just couldn't hear me. But I'd bet, even if they could have heard me, they wouldn't have told me anything. Pricks.

Sorry. That was a tangent. I do that, getting distracted and going off in a different direction. You'll probably notice more of that if you bother to keep reading. Shit, there I go again. I was trying to tell you about the Professor and Dr Reid.

Ok, so back on track, I'm sitting in this room, strapped to a chair, watched by cameras, when they walk in. Professor first, he was in charge, always led the way. Mid 50's, grey hair, goatee, glasses. Bit overweight, wearing shirt, tie, trousers, lab coat. Textbook professor type.

Dr Reid... different story altogether. To start with, Dr Reid was a chick. And a hot one at that. Full on model type, hot enough that I didn't spend much time looking at the Prof. 26 years old. Long blonde hair, pretty blue eyes. Labcoat over a blouse, showing a nice V of bare skin where the top buttons were undone. Nice tits, flat belly. Skirt that finished just above the knees. Real nice package.

So these two had doctorates in psychology, or some such shit. The Prof told me that they'd done some procedures on me, and they wanted to test whether they were successful. Dr Reid was going to be the test subject. I was thinking of some tests I'd like to run on her.

But I went along with it. I mean, what else would I do, I was strapped to a chair in a weird room. Basically it went like this:-

Prof said, "Tell Dr Reid to stand up."

I said, "Dr Reid, stand up."

Dr Reid stood up. She glanced at the Prof, looking a bit surprised. He looked excited. I thought they were messing with me.

Prof said, "Tell her to clap her hands."

I looked at her and said, "Clap your hands."

She did it. Clapped a few times, then stopped. They both looked excited. I thought this was a joke.

Prof said, "Tell her to walk around the room."

I thought that we needed a better test. I said, "Dr Reid, play with your tits. Rub and squeeze them until I tell you to stop."

She fucking did it! She was standing across the table from me, and her hands went straight to her chest. She cupped her tits through her shirt, and started rubbing and squeezing. God, it looked hot. Even the look of outrage on her face as she did it.

The Prof was shocked. His face went red and he sputtered as he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"Tell her to stop, right now! If I call the guards, they will taser you without hesitation. Even if they think we've lost control, they will come in here and put you down!"

I smirked at him, "Don't do anything to draw attention. Sit there quietly and calmly."

He appeared to relax back in his chair, as I looked back over at Dr Reid, still groping her own tits. Her blouse was all crumpled, pulling up from her skirt, showing an inch of her flat belly as she mashed those sexy tits against her chest. Whoever was monitoring the camera was probably getting a fair idea that she wasn't the one in charge here.

"Ok, you can stop now."

She gasped in relief as she dropped her hands, glaring at me furiously. I was about to give her another instruction when the door burst open, two guards charging in, weapons pointed at me. I yelled at them to stop, but, like I said, special earpieces. Dr Reid leaned across the table and slapped my face, hard. Gave me a great view of her cleavage down her crumpled blouse.

I managed to drag my eyes up from her tits as she spat out, "Fry the creep!"

The guards didn't hesitate. I felt a massive jolt as electricity surged through me. My muscles spasmed, incredibly painfully, and then went limp. I would have fallen to the floor if I wasn't strapped into the chair. I was still conscious, I could see Dr Reid sneering at me as the guards unstrapped me, pulling me to my feet. My mouth was opening and closing, like a fish out of water, trying to form words. She stepped closer, making the guards pause as they dragged me. Her voice was still quavering with anger as she leaned in and muttered, "I'm going to make you pay for that."

I managed to clear my throat, croaking out "Dr Reid?"

She smirked, thinking she was back in control now.

I managed a smile of my own as I croaked, "Fingerfuck your cunt, hard and fast, til I tell you to stop..."

She screamed in outrage, yelling at the guards to get me out of there, even as she was hiking up her skirt and sliding a hand into her panties. I can still hear the sound of her humiliated moan as she slid her fingers inside herself, while the Prof sat there staring.

kuntera
kuntera
50 Followers