Room with a Secret Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim as Matthew presumed the punishment over and naturally stood up. Annette was thunderstruck - which was just the intention of Jim standing. He rose and turned to her, trousers and pants at his ankles and his erect penis just so there, so in her face. So good to stand there looking down, seeing the juxtaposition of Annette's pretty and so dark face and his pale strong erection - an exciting closeness. Her so soft and full lips, the ones he had been kissing moments before, not inches from the taut membrane of his knob, silky smooth and so sensitive. It looked just so suckable; not that Jim had ever been able to reach - but not for wont of trying - but Annette could. She could very easily. An object of desire - female desire. And that was the look upon her face - desire and shock.

"Hold, Annette, just stop like that." From behind Jim, Mr Crowfoot's voice. "I wonder, Jim, how big our Matthew is. Is he the stereotypical black chap with a large cock? Stereotypes and pigeonholing people can be a rather bad thing - there is always so much variation! I wonder does he fit? Perhaps, he's just got a little one. Lusty, big bloke; muscled and healthy but with just a little one. Four - not nine inches! A shame he is not really here. Wouldn't it be good if he really was nine inches and to see our sweet Annette..."

"Maybe." Jim was not quite so sure about that theatre show, seeing Matthew's cock for real. He rather preferred Annette sucking his than Matthew's!" And that was exactly what Annette was poised to do. He shook his head as he looked down at the almost immobile girl sitting there below him. It was like 'freeze frame' in a cinema; the action suddenly paused as at the ending of 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid,' but Jim was hoping for a rather happier ending!

Mr Crowfoot went on, "You feel your mouth salivating, Annette, and your sex gushing. You really want to suck, but should you? Will Mathew let you?"

The look of shock, albeit coupled with evident desire, was replaced with something more - a real look of just lust upon her face before Jim's erection.

"Right, Annette," Mr Crowfoot added, his hand resting upon his erection, "you were about to say something."

"Matthew! What is that? I didn't think... so big!" Her eyes were wide and staring. Staring at the smooth, rounded and, Jim liked to think, not too small - quite big really - 'plum' inches from her nose. To Annette's perhaps rather befuddled brain, the first time she had seen a cock in the flesh - and it was so hard and sexual.

What would Matthew do? What would he do if, after months and months, he had got his cock out with Annette? Jim pushed a little forward and touched the tip to Annette's lips before she could pull back. Instantly her hand reached up and grabbed it, her fist closing around the 'truncheon.'

"Oh yes, Annette, that's really good. Just stroke it a little."

Her mouth had fallen open, perhaps in surprise at what she had done, perhaps as Mr Crowfoot's command to salivate and become really wet took hold. For a moment or two she was as frozen as if Mr Crowfoot had commanded her to stop, but then slowly her hand began to move. Maybe her own repressed sexuality was taking over, maybe she just did not know what to do but she was stroking - wanking - her (imagined) Matthew's cock.

Her eyes looked up at him as slowly, almost imperceptibly, her open lips moved towards the cock. Annette's hand was still stroking when her soft lips touched, closing to a kiss and then opening again to absorb. Miss Annette Kareem was sucking cock. How Matthew would have liked that and how Jim actually did like it! The soft feel of ample lips, the warmth of her mouth upon his delicate membrane.

Jim looked over at Mr Crowfoot and nodded. The old man was wanking happily clearly very much enjoying the sight. Twin conspirators in their play with the girl. Jim reached downwards to undo Annette's blouse and slip both hands into her brassiere to mould, skin to skin, her breasts. Unsurprisingly her little nipples were as hard as peas and it caused her to take more of his cock into her mouth and apply a little suction. She would know what would come out - she must know, thought Jim.

Annette stood, she got up to kiss Jim on the mouth, her hands leaving his cock and going around his neck. Jim responded, delighting in the kissing, his erection pressed against skirt and blouse. Turning he drew her down with him back onto the Chesterfield; not so he could lie atop her but so she was rather more atop him. There was method in this. He needed to present her bottom to Mr Crowfoot.

But kneeling upon the edge of the Chesterfield, Annette actually assisted. Her idea seemingly to divide her time, or rather her lips, between her supposed boyfriend's mouth and his cock. Her head able to swing one way or the other, pivoting somewhat upon her knees. As he was kissed, Jim's hand stole under her skirt, lifting it upwards. Perhaps her kneeling was also to keep her sex away from Matthew's cock. It did that, but rendered it vulnerable and available to Mr Crowfoot's.

Mr Crowfoot had arisen from his chair, his turgid penis sticking out of his tweed trousers. He had come across to assist with the skirt lifting. Access was needed, access to what was hidden all warm and wet within Annette's knickers. As Annette kissed him, Jim's hand touched her thigh and began to move upwards. Not the pleasure of stocking tops and the feel of suspenders, Jim's hand had run up bare skin the whole way, but most certainly that springy feeling of a cotton covered and hairy sex. Jim tapped gently before slipping fingers under elastic and up into quite remarkable wetness. A playground for fingers, a place for him to roam. He had touched before, but that did not reduce the excitement. Annette was in full flow. It was almost as if his fingers were underwater. Annette swung around from his mouth to his cock, her lips descending to absorb him as his bunched fingers - four of them - pushed up into the girl.

Behind Annette Mr Crowfoot lifted her skirt and lowered her knickers a little. It was obvious what he was about to do. Obvious to Jim that he needed to withdraw his fingers and allow a more substantial 'digit' to enter the young girl. His fingers slipped out and he slowly withdrew them towards Annette's clitoris. He would leave Annette's opening and tunnel to Mr Crowfoot. They could share. No sooner had he done so than he felt movement and his friend had indeed moved in - the man had taken possession. Had gone in through Annette's 'front doorway' - from the back. Might there be a time when Jim would go in the 'back door' and Mr Crowfoot the 'front' and they would almost meet in the middle?

Mere inches, perhaps little over one, from his fingers Mr Crowfoot's cock was stroking in and out of Annette as Jim played with her clitoris. In her mind it was simply Jim's fingers, up inside her body like she did - a lot more often than her Matthew might think - to herself in bed, whilst his thumb played upon her clitoris - just as she did in bed thinking of Matthew. How could she imagine as she sucked upon her 'Matthew' that an old man was there with them and had his wrinkled old penis up inside her vagina getting very close to inseminating her.

Annette drew herself off Jim's penis and swivelled to kiss him. Neither cock in her vagina nor stroking fingers playing with her sodden clitoris were dislodged.

"This is nice, Matthew, but we shouldn't. Not that we're actually..."

"Lovely, Annette, it so lovely - like you. We should have done this before."

"Not before we're married."

"Of course not, dear, only... might I come in your mouth?"

"I don't know. What's it like? How much?"

"Imagine it's like milk. Please, Annette."

What must it be like - to have your first penis come in your mouth? Perhaps he might ask, Sandy, his flatmate... perhaps not! Sandy might offer to let him try!

The wonder of the study. Annette so concerned for her Matthew not to really engage in coitus with her, yet the reality she had old Mr Crowfoot's fully capable penis up inside her and undoubtedly going to complete the act. She, though, still thought it Matthew's bunched fingers. Her hesitation at returning to Jim's cock was real enough. How many girls 'petting' with their boyfriends had stopped short of fellating to a finish? What proportion of girls had said, 'not in my mouth,' and how, Jim wondered, had that proportion declined over time or relative to the number of ejaculations they had experienced? A suitable topic for an academic study perhaps! A study by postal questionnaire or perhaps by in person interviews. A whole range of rather intimate questions about sexual experience. Perhaps best if the interviewer was a friendly and easy to talk to mature woman - or maybe a very attractive, funny and engaging young man!

Annette, though, was not going to have the opportunity of debating the question with Jim. Demure, pretty and inexperienced Annette was not going to be permitted to decline to suck Jim's penis and take his semen for very long. Just a few words from Mr Crowfoot, as he slid wetly inside her, his trousers around his knees and his bare thighs bouncing against her bottom, settled the matter. Annette's gorgeous lips turned towards Jim's upstanding penis. Jim's 'milk' was about to be drunk as she was inseminated by Mr Crowfoot.

She returned to Jim's cock with enthusiasm. Her lips eagerly slipping over and down his knob. Behind her, Mr Crowfoot was pumping and within her knickers Jim's fingers spread over her dark, dark bush and the ball of his thumb so worked her clitoris. A lovely shivering went through her body, a deep moan as she sucked and plunged the harder upon Jim's erection, forcing more and more into her mouth. The girl was coming. Her mind awash with lust, a very firm cock exercising her vagina, a thumb stroking her clitoris and a lovely big cock was in her mouth. All too much for Annette and all too much for Jim: all too much for Mr Crowfoot as well! Annette was coming, a deluge of wetness to Jim's hand and running down Mr Crowfoot's balls whilst his special (but infertile) liquid shot all over Annette's smooth and open cervix; within Annette's mouth Jim released his own (fertile) semen - such an ecstatic pumping on his part as Annette received and drank his 'milk.'

"Oh, Matthew, that was so good!" The girl fell down beside Jim cuddling and kissing him whispering words of endearment. Beside the Chesterfield, Mr Crowfield swayed upon his feet, trousers perhaps a little dangerously and restrictively around his knees. Jim's hand shot out to grab Mr Crowfoot's hand. A firm and steadying clasp. Jim always with one eye out for the safety of his friend.

They grinned at each other. Mr Crowfoot standing there with his penis still up looking faintly ridiculous with lowered trousers; his ejaculated and very girl-wet organ so on show; Jim lying there with equally exposed and similarly wet organ - girl wet from her mouth rather than sex - a last dribble of creamy 'milk' appearing; and Annette, clothes in disarray cuddling and kissing the man she supposed to be her fiancée with tears not of regret or sadness but of joy coursing down her face.

Two friends almost shaking hands at a job well done and grinning with glee at how they had tricked Annette; the two of them no less bad than Mr Crowfoot Senior and Mr Soap with those two girls on and around that very Chesterfield years and years before. And, of course, Mr Crowfoot and Jim would be doing much the same with pretty Annette - perhaps with even more bells and whistles and inventiveness - another day. Annette would be well used before her wedding night.