Room with a View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Speaking for herself, she admitted to enjoy looking at a nude man's body, but how the body looked never influenced her opinion of any guy. It's just like a guy will notice physical attributes on a girl. There was nothing wrong with that. It was normal.

She also admitted to not wanting to settle down because she was influenced by Don and Kristy when they were at the resort. Their open relationship seemed to work well for them. Although she wasn't looking for an open relationship at the time, she wanted to freedom to enjoy sex with whomever she desired, including me.

"Shit, Bobby, when my sister arrives in a couple of weeks, don't be surprised if she makes a move on you. Seriously, it wouldn't surprise me, even if she is 10 years older than you. And, hey, if you want it, go for it. She's pretty and has larger tits than I do."

I wasn't sure what to say. She didn't seem to mind at all if I screwed her sister. I began to rethink my feelings from the night before. No, there was something different between us, I just wasn't sure what it was. I could have asked her, but what if is only me and my imagination.

Between my work, her regular job, and her secondary work in homes, we didn't get as much time together during the next several days. This would be normal for the most part. In two weeks, I would also begin a summer class at the JC on Tuesday and Thursday nights. The following Sunday, we both had a full day off.

During the week, we did make time to enjoy the hot tub a couple of nights before she went to bed. It also gave us time to enjoy some sexual time together. Again, I thought it was just my imagination, but it seemed her kisses and passion had more meaning to both of us. I was going to take advantage of Sunday to discuss it with her. I knew by now that I could trust her for an honest answer.

I also got extremely comfortable being nude all the time around the house. Even when I was home alone, I enjoyed the feeling of not being hindered by clothing of any sort. Most of the time, when Ruth got home in the evenings, she would stand in front of me. I learned that she wanted me to undress her. I also learned that having someone undress her was another favorite activity; along with taking showers with a partner. It didn't lead to sex, but it was a nice bit of play that made me look forward to our next sexual session. I'm sure she knew what she was doing.

Sunday morning breakfast was waffles and a bowl of fruit. We had the perfect chance to share our week's activities with each other. Ruth was looking forward to the next two days off, which seemed to add to her more jovial mood. She was especially amorous and showed it with frequent kisses and hugs. Before too long, that led to a trip to her bedroom where we enjoyed two hours together having sex and enjoying the other's nude companionship.

I finally got the courage to ask her the questions that had been on my heart for the past week. "Has something changed on her part about her feelings about me? How could she be so agreeable for me to have sex with her sister? Does she ever hope to have a monogamous relationship sometime in her future?

"Bobby, I promised to be honest with you at all times. Judging by your questions, you're being very honest as well. I can read into your intent and I can also tell you that you seem to be reading me well."

"Yes, my feelings toward you are stronger than they were when you first moved in. I can even tell you that I love you. However, the age difference is real. Although you're very mature, especially for your age, you still lack some life experiences. School will help with that. Paying your own bills will do so as well. Sexually, I'm the only one you know."

"Am I anxious for you to screw my sister? Not really. I just know my sister. She's pretty, she's nicely built, and she does have an infectious personality. You'd be putty in her hands if she wanted you. I wouldn't blame you or be mad at you. The fact is, enjoying someone else would be great for you. My ex renter might even be interested in you, I don't know. She is a cute little brunette. She seemed very comfortable with her body when Tom was here. She never made any effort to cover up. I'm not sure that really means anything, but she did have an interest in Tom. Of course, if this new guy is a permanent thing, then nothing else will matter."

"Do I ever hope for a monogamous relationship in my future? That's a great question. I can't say for sure right now. I admired Don and Kristy's relationship. Not only was Don my lover, Kristy was a good friend. Even today, I'd take Don right now if he walked into the door. I have often wondered if I could ever find someone that would go for something like that. It's not just being able to have other lovers, it would require my ability to allow my guy to enjoy others as well. Don and Kristy did it so well. We still write each other. They're still doing great."

"You see, one reason I understand your feelings is because I had those same feelings for Don after our first time together. I was in love. I wanted him again and again. Initially, I was jealous of Kristy. He should have been my guy. That sounds silly now. She was his wife for God's sake."

"That's how you are now. I'm your first. You automatically lump sex and love together. I know, I did it. Still, I don't doubt that some of your feelings are real, but I believe that at least a few other sexual experiences would benefit you."

"Remember, I'm the one that broke down that no touching barrier. You are the first guy I've ever let do that with me on our first visit. You need to understand how special you were to me to allow that. I knew Don for almost a year before he ever even touched my breasts. Frank and I dated for three weeks before we had sex. I only began having Tom less than 8 months and I've known him for almost 5 years. So, even for me, this is different...but still good."

"Even now, with the experience of a failed marriage and two other lovers, it can be confusing. The best thing we can do is enjoy what we have right now. I love being in bed with you. I really enjoy your companionship. You have no reason to fear losing that. When Tom comes over and we're in bed together, don't get jealous. If you have another woman in your bed, I promise to be supportive."

Well, she answered my questions. Not only was she honest, she answered in detail. She had been thinking about the same things as I had been. My feelings for her were strong, but I trusted her judgment. There was no hurry for me to settle down with one person. I still had several years of college ahead of me. What I couldn't tell her was that I wouldn't be happy to be in a marriage where I'd be okay with my wife enjoying other guys. That was the part that bothered me the most. Of course, most of that was because of my religious upbringing. That alone made me reconsider that belief.

Up until then, the first day with Ruth had been my most memorable. This particular Sunday was even more special. We spent the entire day inside and nude. We read the Sunday paper, spent a lot of time talking, enjoyed a couple of soaks in the hot tub, and three separate love making sessions. The phone only rang twice that day, once from her sister and the other from her parents. They all told her that they were anxious to meet me. She did tell me that her sister asked a lot of questions about me. Yes, she seemed to be very interested in me. For some reason, that made me nervous.

Then came the day, two Sundays later, that her sister Maryann came to visit. Yes, she was a very pretty woman. Yes, even before she took off her shirt I could tell that her tits were much bigger than her sister's. She hugged her sister tightly and then came over and gave me an even tighter hug. I could feel her braless tits against my bare chest.

She put her luggage in my room. I didn't say anything. I was willing to sleep on the couch. To help Ruth, I'd sleep on the floor even though I'm paying for that room. She came out of my room completely naked. I removed my shorts that I had worn when we answered the door. From Ruth's front door, the neighbors across the street would get a full view of our naked bodies, so even if we knew who was at the door, we always covered up enough. In my case, it was just a pair of basketball shorts. Usually, Ruth just wrapped a towel around her.

Maryann was awesome. She did have a winning personality. She was funny and smart. She was also very sexy. Beautiful long, blonde hair, large tits with very large areolas, and a very tight ass. Also, she had a very plush bush between her legs, slightly darker than Ruth's.

I fought the urge to stare at her body. The more that I desired it, the more difficult It would be to keep my cock soft. If something was going to happen, she would have to be the one to initiate it...and it didn't take long for that.

"So, Ruth, this is what you've had for yourself for the past few weeks? He's a nice looking kid. I bet you ride that thick cock pretty good, don't you?"

"Maryann, you're impossible. Of course you know that," Ruth said with a smile. "See Bobby, I told you about her. Was I right?"

I just shook my head. I wanted to say more, but words seemed to escape me.

"So, Ruth, is he available or are you keeping him for yourself?"

"He's mine, Maryanne, but I don't own him. He's free to do what he wants. He knows that. Still, he's 18, you're 28. That could be a problem. I'm sure that thick cock could be a problem,"Ruth told her, trying to produce a reaction from her. It worked. She stuck out her tongue and stared at my cock.

They were discussing me as if I wasn't even sitting there. That made me more than a little uncomfortable. It must have shown because Ruth spoke up.

"Sorry about that Bobby. Hey, we're sisters that share a lot of personal information. We're close. We argue and tease each other a lot. You'll discover that. It's all in fun."

Maryann was also an RN. She admitted to enjoying the single life and never had a desire to settle down with a husband and family. She enjoyed her sexual freedom. She made it clear that I was just as welcome at her house as her sister was. "Besides, I won't mind sharing my bed with you."

That remark alone told me that she expected to share my bed that night. Ruth didn't say a word, so I knew that if not now, then later, I'd be enjoying a night of passion with my roommate's sister.

Maryann was one to take charge. She didn't even wait until we had dinner. She took me to my room and began sucking on my cock. She then switched positions so that I could go down on her. Thankfully, Ruth had taught me how to do that, and obviously taught me well because I always brought her to orgasm when I did. Maryann was no exception. Her wetness below spread all over my face and she rolled me onto my back as she rode my hard cock until I exploded inside of her.

That was it. No holding, cuddling, or pillow talk. Just a quick comment about how nice it was and that I sure knew how to eat pussy. She got a shower. I thought about joining her, but I was thinking about Ruth. She was my shower partner. We had showered together nearly every day since I moved in.

What made the evening even stranger was that Maryann, although friendly as usual, didn't seem any different. I at least expected to sense a stronger feeling of closeness. We had sex. That was all. She wasn't into much romantic foreplay. My attempts at kissing her were met with less than enthusiastic responses. She just wanted to suck cock, suck tits, eat pussy, fuck, and then we were done.

Dinner was simple. Ruth had a beef stew in the slow cooker. Dinner conversation was mostly between the sisters. They were so different, yet so close to each other. I wasn't angry or hurt, but I was confused. I had just been in bed with Maryann. We had just screwed like crazy. We were all sitting naked, with her legs open enough to give me a good view of her pussy again, yet I almost wasn't there.

This was a much different sensation than any of the times that I had enjoyed sex with Ruth. Ruth was unusually quiet that night and it took Maryann to keep any conversations going.

Usually by 9 pm, Ruth would be ready for the hot tub. Instead, she uncharacteristically turned on the TV and seemed to feign interest in the sitcom that was airing on TV. Maryann went to my room to read a book and I sat in the living room with the TV glaring, yet with no clue what was being said by any of the characters.

"A penny for your thoughts?" I finally asked. I was trying to determine exactly the cause of her unusual silence.

"Don't worry about it Bobby," she replied with an unconvincing tone, "just a lot on my mind."

That wasn't any help. I just kept quiet. I sensed any further attempts at conversation would be fruitless. Plus, if I had said or done something to piss her off, then being quiet was clearly the best course of action.

All I had done was screw her sister, but that was with her encouragement. She convinced me that the experience would be good. I did enjoy her, but I certainly wasn't feeling anything else towards her except the knowledge that she was a good lay.

I wanted the night to end. I wanted Ruth to go to bed and I'd crash on the couch. Tomorrow

Would be another day and whatever was eating at Ruth would be in the past. In our short time together, I had never seen her like this and we'd certainly never had anything close to an argument.

"Time for me to crash," Ruth stated shortly after 10pm. "Bobby, you're in my bed."

Usually, that would have been music to my ears, but her body language and tone of voice made me want to just take the couch. She was telling me what to do.

"I'm fine on the couch."

"Really? You're refusing to go to bed with me?"

"No, Ruth, I'm refusing the orders to join you in your bed. I've spent the first 18 years of my life listening to my mother boss my dad around like he was a dog. I made up my mind that the minute that I move out that no woman would ever talk to me like that. Even someone that I love as much as I do you."

I was impressed with my resolve, but even more impressed with telling her that I love her. She always appreciated my honesty and I was being as honest as possible, maybe too much so.

Ruth stood by her bedroom door in silence. I could see Maryann in my room with her head up from her book, a sure sign that she was listening to our conversation.

Ruth kept standing still. I sat on the couch that was going to be my bed for the night. Finally, she spoke up quietly. In fact, she sounded apologetic.

"Bobby, I really would like for you in my bed tonight. Could you do it as a favor for me? It's something that I want."

She then stopped to regain her composure. She was nearly in tears.

"Actually, I kind of need you tonight. It's not about sex. It's about having a friend."

Usually, I wouldn't refuse a request like that. On this night, I was more apprehensive. As she took a quick restroom break before bedtime, I was sitting on the chair next to her walk-in closet rather than on her bed.

"Bobby? Ok, what's really eating you? I'm surprised you're not in my bed. You love sleeping with me...at least you used to."

I was determined to get my point across. It wasn't only about getting bossed around. Something had changed in her demeanor since I had sex with her sister earlier, again, with her insistence.

"I was wondering the same about you, Ruth. Since Maryann and I had sex, you've been indifferent at best. I just want to know what in the hell I did wrong. We've never had a problem since I moved in...that is until your sister came over and you convinced me that it would be a good idea to have her if she wanted sex. So, what did I do wrong?"

She closed the bedroom door so that Maryann couldn't hear us, and then sat on her side of the bed, looking at me through moistened eyes. She motioned, practically begged, me to get on the other side of her bed without saying a word. Her eyes were enough to convince me. I relented and moved next to her.

She looked at me. Actually, she stared into my eyes. I was able to discern that words were tough for her to come by. I was not in a hurry. I didn't have to be at work until 10 the next morning. Ruth was off for the next two days to be with her sister.

"Baby, it's hard to explain my emotions when you went into your room with Maryann. I love her dearly, but sometimes she can be an insensitive ass. Why did she insist on leaving the door open? I've never watched her have sex before. Never. Somehow, with you, she decides to?"

"Ruthie, shit, I thought it was left open because she knew you wanted it that way. I'm sorry honey. If I had known, I would have shut the door."

"I know that Bobby. I know that. You're always being considerate, although I saw a side of you a little while ago that I'd never seen before...but that's good. Believe me, I love your honesty babe. I deserved that rant."

"I really am sorry for treating you like you're my subordinate. Babe, you are my renter but you may have moved up the ladder to being my best friend. That's amazing since we've known each other less than a month."

Again, Ruth stopped to gather her thoughts. It wasn't a matter of controlling her emotions, i was easily able to see that she was looking for the right words to say.

"Bobby, I've liked you so much since the first time you came through that front door. Even before you ever got undressed in front of me, there's been something different."

"Because of the six years of difference in our ages, I naturally look at you like the little brother that needs guidance. The problem is, you don't need my guidance. You are self-motivated, disciplined, smart, and honest. You're far more mature than any 18-year-old that I've ever known, and that includes myself at that age...hell, maybe even more mature than I am now."

"You didn't have a happy home and you are so determined that history won't repeat itself in your life. I'm saying a lot, I know, but the most important thing is that I admire you so much. I had made a promise to myself to not get serious with anyone for a long time...and then you come along. Damn it, you made it tougher for me...but I'm glad you did."

Suddenly she got quiet again. It was if she wasn't sure what to say next. I tried to help.

"Honey, is the age difference more of a problem for you to deal with, or is it what others might think? You know, the robbing the cradle jokes and such? You see, some might think that I want you because you're a mother figure. The fact is, I just like you a lot because we are such great friends together. I don't need a mother figure. If I do, it sure wouldn't be you. My Aunt Edith has been more of a nurturer to me. I've called her on a few occasions when I was down. I'm sure I still will sometime in the future. She knows how my mother is as well."

"Also, sex with Ruth was fun, but there was something missing. There was no emotion involved at all. It was just two people putting on their best sexual performance for each other. The two of us enjoy being in each other's arms. We enjoy post-sex talk. We enjoy kissing. Forget how nice her body is, I love you as a person. That's sexier to me."

Ruth put her hand on my shoulder. It was a firm grip.

"Bobby, what would you say about the two of us being exclusive for at least a little while. 1 month, 2 months, maybe more? I'll leave a message for Tom and let him know I'm in a relationship and that I'm not available, at least for a few months. I would love to give this a try. I'm not saying that monogamy is the only way to go, I'm just wanting it for a short while. Let's see how we work out."

She began kissing my cheek. Her hand was running through the very sparse amount of hair on my chest.

"I think so, Ruth. We can always re-evaluate how we're doing at any time. Let's give it a try."