Room with a View Pt. 01

Story Info
A new apartment provides more than a view.
2k words
4.43
8.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Room with a view is what the ad said. Small studio apartment with a nice view. There wasn't many places I could afford so I arranged a time for a showing.

It had been three long months of waiting for the divorce to be settled so I was eager for a fresh start.

The little apartment was situated above a garage behind the house on a corner lot. It was an older part of town with many well kept homes. The neighbors were mostly filled with retirees and young white collar workers.

The landlord was an older mature widow woman who exuded an aire of sophistication and elegance. She was very pleasant and had a regal manner about her. She greeted me and showed me the apartment. It was small but clean. It had a small kitchenette, a small bathroom and an open space to fill with a small amount of furniture. I didn't have much but it would be enough to fill the space.

There was a small window over the sink with a view of the backyard of the house across the street. The only other window was a baywindow looking at the house next door. Hardly the view that was advertised in the ad but since I needed something now that wasn't too expensive so I decided to take it.

The next few days consisted of moving and buying necessities for the apartment. I couldn't find curtains for the bay window but considering that there were no two story houses I figured that it wouldn't matter much in the way of privacy, besides I would have plenty of light during the day and moonlight at night while I slept.

As I said before the ad touted the apartment as having a room with a view which actually meant a view of the neighbors house and backyard mainly. I didn't mind because I felt I had a sense of privacy. I would later find out that that was not entirely true.

On my first weekend at the apartment I woke to sunshine shining down on me since the window was facing East. A little anoying but not too bad. I had morning sun so I wouldn't be troubled with bright afternoon light that was in the hottest part of the day.

I got up and stumbled into the bathroom to relieve myself and get a quick shower. Brushed my teeth and made myself some coffee. I sat down on the ledge of the bay window and stared out the window watching the birds chirping and looking for breakfast.

I noticed the next door neighbor come out onto his back patio and lighting up a cigarette. He was tall, slim but toned. He had short but full brown hair and a classic 70's mustache. He was tanned and had a hairy chest. A man's man. His robe was partially opened so it was easy to get a good look at him.

He took a long drag off his cigarette and stared out across his backyard. He finished up his cigarette then went back inside. I was in my pajamas and still feeling lazy so I turned on the television and looked for the sports channel to check out any pregame shows before the game later that day.

Soon I heard the unmistakable sound of a mower being cranked. I looked out the window and saw the neighbor pushing his mower back and forth across his lawn.

The yard was well kept and I assumed this was his weekend ritual, probably knocking it out before any football games started. I'm sure the other neighbors were used to it and I didn't mind since I wouldn't want to hear that noise while I watched the game.

He had on tennis shoes and shorts and was casually pushing the mower along. I didn't realize that I was staring until he looked up and waved. I felt embarrassed but waved back and quickly left the window so I wouldn't seem like a creep.

After about a half hour the noise of the mower stopped. I assumed he was finished or taking a break. I paid it no mind and got up to get a drink.

A few minutes later I hear a knock at the door. I figured it was the landlady since no one else would be at my door. I opened the door and to my surprise it was the guy from next door. He said hello and introduced himself. He said his name was Tom and apologized for the noise from the mower. I told him it was ok and that it didn't bother me. I introduced myself and told him I figured that he just wanted to get it done while it was still cool enough outside.

He asked if I would like to come over later and watch the game. I was a little hesitant but he assured me it was alright. I agreed and told him I'd be by a little before kick off time. We shook hands and he left.

I got dressed and made myself some breakfast and got ready for the game.

I headed over to Tom's house and knocked on the screen door and he yells for me to come on in. He comes out of the kitchen still in just his shorts holding a beer and asked if I wanted one. I say sure and he gets one and tosses it to me. We head into the living room where he has a giant screen television and some snacks laid out.

We talk a little bit about the teams and watch the kickoff. The game was pretty intense and Tom was very animated throughout the game. We were both yelling at the screen and giving each other high fives everytime our team made a great play or scored a touchdown.

I was feeling pretty relaxed overall and enjoyed hanging out with him and doing some male bonding.

After the game ended Tom asked if I wanted to watch the big game the next day. Dallas would be playing Washington in a grudge match. I agreed and said my goodbye.

The rest of the day was just filled with mindless television programs and drinking beer. Later that night I decided it was time for bed so I turned everything off and sat down in the bay window and had a cigarette. I was looking aimlessly at the stars when I noticed a light on in Tom's house. It was his bedroom I could tell. I could see Tom walking around moving stuff around. He had another giant screen television and he had turned it on. I couldn't really see the screen but could see the light from it. Tom was standing in front of it and pulling off his shorts he'd been wearing all day. He turned my direction but couldn't see me because I was on the second floor and my lights were off. He turned toward my direction and I see his massive cock hanging between his legs! I just stared mesmerised by the sight.

He starts rubbing on it as he fumbles for something on his bedside table. It was some kind of oil or something because he started stroking himself and getting hard. He was even bigger fully erect!

He turns off his light but I could still see him because of the light from the television. He sits down on the edge of the bed and continues to stroke long and slow. I find myself getting turned on as my cock begins to harden. I start to get up but I couldn't stop watching him. It was so erotic watching him stroke his massive tool.

He took his time and I was throbbing transfixed by him. I began to stroke my cock.

It felt so fucking good. I tried to match his pace as I got more and more aroused. I was thinking of how bad I wanted to cum. I had never watched another guy masturbate and was excited by watching him.

Finally after what turned out to be over an hour he seizes up and spurts a huge wad of jism all over himself.! I came instantly!

I sat there covered in my hot sticky cum breathing hard. I felt so satisfied in a way I hadn't in years. Suddenly I felt a sense of paranoia. Did Tom see me? I assured myself he didn't because he wasn't looking up here. I quickly got up and went to the bathroom to clean up then climbed in bed a fell asleep fast.

I awoke this next morning with some major wood. my first thought was of the night before and I started to throb. I immediately began jerking my cock long and slow reimagining the night before when I had watched Tom pleasuring himself. A couple of times I almost came but managed to stave my ejaculation off. I knew I wanted to watch Tom again if I was lucky enough to see him stroking off again so I refrained from cumming.

After doing a few a few chores I got ready and headed over to Tom's house. He had on his favorite jersey and his usual shorts and I couldn't resist checking out his package. We watched the game a shouted at the refs and cheered when our team scored. We ran out of beer by halftime and switched to shots of tequila. I was feeling pretty loose by then and gave frequent glances at Tom's crotch.

As we watched the halftime show the cameras kept showing shots of the cheerleaders which got major approval from both of us.

vI checked out his package again and saw to my excitement that Tom had a full blown hard on! I imagined him whipping his cock out and stroking it right in front of me. I commented on how good she would feel great riding me to which he smiled and agreed.

We began talking about the women we had been with and how long it had been since either of us had had a good fuck. I was fully erect now and feeling the alcohol. Tom had noticed and joked that we both may have to take care of our needs after the game. I smiled and agreed completely.

After the game we chatted for awhile then I said I needed to head home while I could still walk straight. Tom laughed and said that he hoped I was straight enough to make it home and get some relief. I smiled and said that I had no problem accomplishing that. He laughed and said that he was definitely going to after watching Dallas win and seeing those hot cheerleaders.

I stumbled home and crawled into bed. Took out my cock to stroke and passed out.

Around midnight I woke up and went to the bathroom and took a piss. I went to the refrigerator and grabbed a soda and headed back to bed but noticed some noise outside. I walked to the window and looked down to see if I could see anything. It was Tom fucking a big tit girl on his patio. He was really pounding her from behind and I got hard instantly. I was watching his strong arms gripping her round ass as his hips thrust harder and harder. I could tell he was getting closer to climax! Suddenly he pulled out and swung the girl around and pushed her to her kness and pulled her down on his cock. He held her head tight as he pulled her down on his shaft repeatedly. Suddenly I hear a long grown as his orgasm finally arrived.

I was so fucking horny now and needed some relief. I continued to watch as he made her drain his cock then pulled her up to his lips and kissed her deeply. I was throbbing by that time!

They turned and walked to the backdoor and as they did the girl turned and waved to me as he gave me a thumbs up gesture.

I immediately got back into bed a jerked off hard and fast blowing my load in no time!!!

Things were about very interesting.