All Comments on 'Roomers Ch. 03'

by satyricon.21

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good stuff

Good story, I'm really enjoying the series, but I prefer it when the voices of the characters are a little less similar - the narrator's dirty drawling monologues blurred a little with the girl's voice in this one. Not a huge deal, though :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good

way good

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
enjoyable story

I like this story, I have to admit, it was a little hard to get in to, I thought that I had been reading longer than just 2-3 days. Really just got in to it today.. good writing, keep going. I look forward to next chapter.

been so long have forgotten my sign in name...oh well

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful seduction

I'm a sucker for romantic seductions and I loved this one. It was well worth reading through 3 chapters. I love Doug's voice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dialogue

I have a difficult time believing that college educated characters all speak like such hillbillies. The "I ain't got"'s, "you done good"'s, and such are getting a tad annoying. If you're going to make your characters speak with such horrible grammar and pronunciation to the point that its hard to follow their train of thought, at least preface/justfy it somehow with a prologue. For a main character who supposedly studies so much as to get A's and B's, it's hard to believe that he speaks like a hillbilly who only made it to 8th grade. No offense to hillbillies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous