Roomie Issue Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just got home from work, feeling extra excited because Ryan had texted me that he was back in town and I had told him to come over the day after. If I couldn't get Adam to join me in fucking his brother's brains out, at least I could have a threesome with two cute slutty guys.

When I entered the apartment, I immediately heard the sound of a guy moaning from Adam's room. He must had a girl over, was the first thought that came to mind. I smiled knowing my best friend is getting lucky while I changed from my work clothes to some casual clothes.

His moans were getting louder, and that was when I realized I haven't heard any woman's voice. Well, she must be giving him head right now so her moans was muffled. But then I heard Adam groaned loudly and he started saying things, "Fuuuuck! Nate was right... you're fucking good at this!"

That piqued my interest. I started to have an erection, damn, is he doing what I think he's doing? Curiosity got the best of me.

I walked to his room quietly. Careful not to make any noise. I could hear the sounds of someone hungrily slurping on something clearly now, yeah, whoever it is, he was showing my best friend a good time. I turned the doorknob slowly. It wasn't locked! Adam the idiot, he was too excited about getting laid that he forgot to lock the door... wait... I also did the same mistake three nights ago, but whatever.

And so I opened the door slightly, and was stunned at the sight behind the door. I had half-expected this to happen, but I was less than prepared to actually see it.

There was Adam leaning back against the wall, standing with his shorts around his ankles getting a very enthusiastic blowjob from none other than Jimmy, his little brother. Fuck. Seeing it in action was hotter than in fantasy.

Jimmy was bobbing his head back and forth so expertly, sucking and slurping on Adam's cock with such passion that shouldn't be shared between two brothers. But it's happening. It's real, and they were both really into it.

"Ahhhh that's it... damn, I didn't know you were such a cock-hungry slut, little bro." Adam grunted tightly. He started to grab his brother's head with two hands and skull-fucked him. "That's it... fuck, take my cock bitch. Ugh..."

Holy shit. I couldn't believe how dominating Adam was towards his brother and how accepting Jimmy had been through it all. Hell, he looked super excited hearing those words still furiously sucking that cock until drools were falling out of his mouth. This isn't how two brothers should bond, but they did it with so much passion like it's the natural thing to do.

I pulled my cock and started stroking at the hot sight.

They both looked so hot, I really couldn't pull myself back from opening the door wide. Their eyes ran to the door and panic was painted across their face, but the second Adam saw my hands stroking my hard cock, he only fucked Jimmy's mouth more furiously. Smiling and nodding at me as if to say, 'let's do this bitch together'.

So I dropped my pants all the way down, stepped out of it, and walked towards them confidently. "Well well well... Look what we got here."

Oh, it's gonna be a damn long night.

-----

12