All Comments on 'Roomies'

by zachattack163

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JeanCFNMJeanCFNMalmost 3 years ago

too short but a good read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not bad. Rather cheese dialogue tho.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 3 years ago

Not a big fan of stories where the couples have oversized tits and oversized cocks, too many stories have that and it is boring, it gets old reading the same shit as other stories have. try writing a story with normal-sized tits and cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

looking forward to chapter two. Sure that sexy Brooke will be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Part two?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The front half of this is literally ripped word for word from a Brooke Wylde video. Jfc

mitchawamitchawaalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story a lot, but there was a great deal of repetition. How often can she mention his size?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is horribly written with terribly unrealistic dialogue right out of porn. At least try to stage a semi-realistic situation with half decent conversations that don't feel overacted right out of a porn shoot. Also I'm not really sure why the woman has massive breasts and the dude has the largest cock with the story repeating both of those things over and over again. It doesn't add anything to the story except illustrating the author's weird fetishes. Boo. This story sucks. Try to write realistic human beings with more believable body types next time. Like what's wrong with a lady who is somewhat chubby and has average-ish yet very attractive breasts and a guy who has a normal sized dick?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzachattack163@zachattack163
I'm enjoying writing new stories. I hope you like the stories I write. Feel free to leave comments on any of my stories as long as they are constructive. I do read all the comments.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Roomies Series Info