Roomies Pt. 02

Story Info
My roommate and I take it to a much different level.
3.4k words
4.66
26.2k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three weeks went by after Ray had called me in for an impromptu threesome with one of his numerous squeezes, Naomi.

I hadn't seen her since. Ray had brought Kate in again. First time I saw her, she was being railed from behind on our breakfast bar. I'd also seen him bring in a couple other girls.

One was a young black girl I'd seen at the condo's fitness center. She was built like an olympic gymnast, tight, without a shred of body fat. They'd made more noise than any version of sex that I'd ever heard.

The other was a 40-something white lady who looked like a "Karen", short hair swept to the side, an excessive amount of makeup, built like several someone's mom. There was just a lot of giggling with that one.

There were a few moments where Ray would head out, "Gonna go on a jog". I'd watch out the window as he'd head through the gap in the fence at the back of the development, around the pond and into the nature preserve. He'd come back about an hour later, dirt on his knees, walking a little funny, a grin on his face.

Once, I followed him on one of his little jaunts.It was a cool morning, having rained the night before. He hadn't been in the same little rest spot as last time, and he wasn't with the same guy as last time.

The break spot had a picnic table and small bench. Ray was kneeling on the bench of the picnic table, leaning on the top. A guy who looked barely old enough to drive was shuttling himself in and out of Ray's ass at a frightening pace. Next to them an older, stocky, hairy man jacked a startlingly large, thick prick, presumably waiting for his chance.

I watched while the younger man slammed into him, listening to the grunts aggtrt rnd moans from both of them. I stayed some ten yards away, close enough to see almost everything, close enough to hear almost everything, but just behind a stand of holly bushes where I couldn't be easily seen.

It took very little time for the kid to finish, his head thrown back and a guttural moan coming out of him as he unloaded up Ray's colon. He'd no sooner finished and pulled out than the other man lined up behind him, crouched slightly and pushed himself inside.

I didn't have much of an idea about how big either of them were, I was far enough away I didn't have a good frame of reference, but I knew neither of them were small.

The young man put himself away and went off his way. I stood staring at the action of my roommate as the next man pounded away at his backside. My erection told me I appreciated what was going on.

A noise made me turn my head to the left. I looked to see the young man going down the trail in that direction, still adjusting himself. He saw me where I was watching and approached me, "Dude would probably be down if you went over," he whispered, adhering to my obvious wish for secrecy, "I've known him for a while, he's a party boy."

He grinned and took off. I turned back and watched the action.

In the very brief period where I'd looked at the young guy the action at the table had started in earnest. Ray was in the same position, but the other man was now hunched over him. He was grunting and pressing in short strokes.

He didn't change pace at all, even when he started to cum. He'd prefaced it by, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Gonna finish. Gonna finish inside. Yeah." He curled and went in twice, shuddering as he 'finished'.

I turned and jogged back to the apartment, thankful that my trunks kept my hardon from swinging around, still interested in the amount of slimy precum that I'd unloaded inside them.

The next night was Sunday. Ray was uncharacteristically home. We sat on the large couch in the living room with cocktails and Mariokart, competing and bullshitting.

"Been a while since you saw Naomi, hey?" I commented after a couple wins, "Still a thing?"

Ray said, with more direct candor than I was used to, "Nah...she's back at school for the semester. She'll probably be back around Christmas time." He cursed as a forgotten banana screwed him. He composed himself and continued, "You in a mood to get your dick wet again?"

I just chuckled, but said nothing, "Hell man, if you want something, I can bring you in next time I get rowdy. Hell, Kate would be down. If Naomi's down, Kate's down. Like mother, like daughter."

My head turned fast enough I screwed up my game, "Wait, what? Kate and Naomi..."

"Oh yeah, didn't I tell you? That's how we met, Naomi and I. She caught me leaving from her mom's place, we started from that morning. Been...almost a year now." He belched, "I'm not gonna cut 'em off, that's for sure."

"So...wait...do they...like, know?" I had to keep my shit straight in the game. I was doing too well for him to win now.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" He said as I hit a star, "No...I mean, yeah...I mean, Naomi knows, but Kate doesn't. Kate's husband doesn't. That's how it's working now. Works for me."

I took a swig of beer, beating him again this level, "And the other girl? From the fitness center?"

"Tinder" he answered quickly.

A few more levels went down before I decided to ask another question, "OK, so...that day in the park?"

"I thought you weren't gonna judge me?" He said, chuckling. "You didn't ask about that night with Naomi either. Haven't said a word about me swallowing your cum."

Toad bounced off two walls, "NO! I mean, no...I'm not judging, I'm just...uh...wondering." I was honestly not sure what to think about things.

"I'm bisexual dude. Women and men. Love it all, and it works for me." he took a swig, "It's like anything else, I was born this way, I'm gonna enjoy it."

He drained his beer, "Besides, you didn't seem to have a problem with it that night with Naomi."

"No, I had no problems with it whatsoever." I answered.

He grinned at me, "Seemed to be pretty enraptured by the view yesterday too." I coughed for a second, "Yeah, I saw you. You wanna sneak up on someone behind some bushes, wear more bush-like colors."

I answered with an 'uhh' sound, "Hey man, you can call it curiosity if you want, but you watched clear through the process. I'm not bothered in the slightest..I think I'm an exhibitionist at heart." He got up a second later, between levels, to grab another beer for both of us, "So why did you watch so long?"

I answered, "I'm not sure exactly. There's something I'm interested in I guess." I kind of thought for a second as I twisted the top off the beer, "I mean, before that night with Naomi I'd never done anything with a guy. I hadn't even thought about it until that day I noticed you in the park."

"And you thought about it then, huh?" He took a sip of his new beer.

I did the same thing, "I guess my mentality changed about it. Like, that day in the park I realized I wasn't bothered by it. That night with Naomi sort of cemented that my mentality about it was more...I guess open?"

He fully laughed then, "Open!...Open!...I love it!" He took a big swallow of beer, "How open are you? How'd you enjoy the show yesterday?"

"Well, between you and me, I ran home with a hardon." I laughed myself at that, "I don't know what to think about that."

He set his beer down and grabbed a controller, "Tell you what we're gonna do. We're gonna do three races. I win two out of three, we broaden your mind. You win two out of three, you keep yourself right there."

I felt my pants twitch...or rather, something in my pants. I thought for a second then said, "Alright, you're on."

Two games later I'd won. He'd grabbed another beer for us. That meant I was on my sixth, he was on his seventh. We were both fucked up. "Too bad...you won. We coulda had a good time."

I drank a swallow out of my bottle. "Well, what if I don't wanna sit here with a closed mind? What then?"

He stood up. Within a second or two he'd dropped his sweatpants to the floor, "OK, now you"

I looked directly at his very, very erect cock two feet from my face. I noticed a lot of things all at once. He was shaved, a point I hadn't noticed before. His balls looked like something out of a porno flick, smooth and low-hanging, no wrinkles at all. He was circumcised and the scar traced a light pink an inch or so behind where his frenulum transitioned between the dull purple of the head and the lightness of his shaft.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He said, bringing me back to reality. I realized then I'd spent an inordinate amount of time staring at his equipment.I stood up then as he began to slowly move his hand on himself.

I shucked my own sweatpants off. I was as hard as he, an inch or so longer than him but a bit narrower. I was 7.25", measured by my ex-wife when we'd been dating in college. I thought back about that, about how we'd spent all that time together and hadn't done anything interesting sexually. There'd been some oral, the occasional quickie. Mostly it'd been missionary or doggy or nothing. Maybe that was why she'd decided to get a boyfriend.

He looked at me, "Damn, still looks good. Even from this angle." He sat back down on the couch, nude, "So, what do you want to do?"

"I...uh...I'm not..not really sure." I also sat down. Ray took the controller and started a game, while I just side-eyed his dick.

He laughed a second later, "I should totally start a game. Your ass would lose something fierce with your inability to pay the fuck attention." He reached down to himself and stroked a couple times.

I did the same, "You could try I guess." I grabbed a controller.

He grinned with a certain evil in his eye, "Let's start simple. You win, I jack you off a bit. I win, you do it to me. We can go from there if you're feeling brave, sound good?" I nodded.

First game down, I'd won. I was sort of cheating. Ray was miserable normally, and he was 60% drunk at this point.

"OK," he began, "Stand up here, in front of me. Let's get an idea of where to go with it."

I did as he asked, standing up in front of where he sat, then straddling his legs. He reached up to me with both hands, then surrounded the base of me with his left while running his right hand lightly along me. "This looks amazing in action. Can't wait to see how the other senses work."

He pulled me a little closer as I asked, "What do you mean?"

"I've seen it and heard it, what about taste?" He leaned forward and surrounded my head with his lips, licking the bottom side of me and adding a little suction. He didn't move, just did this little bit.

All at once he pulled back, "Not bad, not bad at all." He looked up at me, "Too much?"

"N...no" I coughed out, "It's all good."

"Cool." He said, pressing his lips back around me.

His technique, even alcohol dulled as it was, was some of the best I'd ever known. His tongue was like lightning, everywhere at once. He drew circles and languages on every side of me. It was intoxicating.

I felt his hands at my ass, pulling me towards him as he worked further down on me. I'm not huge by any means, but I'd never had anyone suck me further than four, maybe four and a half inches.

Our night with Naomi, he'd taken about three or so. As I stood there, looking down at my roommate's face around my shaft, I saw it disappear completely. A kind of 'restriction' hit my head as it went into his throat but it just added to the sensations.

As good as he was, my complete inability to cum from oral along with my alcohol consumption put me into a state of 'not gonna happen'. I told him as much, along with my glowing review.

Pulling off of me, he said, "That's OK. I probably wouldn't cum tonight either. Well, maybe if I got fucked or got to fuck." He looked up to me while continuing his strokes, "I mean, if you feel like fucking it's cool. I can imagine though if you're new to this, there won't be any fucking you, HA!"

I was as rigid as I've ever been, still buzzing. I just shrugged my shoulders, "We can do that, I guess."

He had kept his lazy stroking until I'd said that, "Wait, seriously?"

It took him saying that for me to reconsider things. Was I serious? I mean all of this had been theoretical or just...kind of playing around. When you stick your cock in another man's ass, willingly and with presence of forethought, does that push you into 'officially' bisexual? Or gay?

Or are labels just bullshit?

"Yeah, seriously. I think I'm OK with it." I answered.

He pushed me backwards a step and stood up. He pushed past me and took my hand. It was an act that somehow made me feel a bit stranger than actually putting my penis into him.

We walked up to his bedroom. He directed me to lay down on the bed with my head on the pillow. I did as he asked. "OK, this is how it's gonna go. I'm gonna lube you up, I'm gonna lube me up, then I'm gonna sit on your dick. Hopefully it'll work out for both of us."

I hadn't lost the slightest percentage of my erection as he did what he said. I didn't get a look a the lubricant he was using, only that it was viscous, the consistency of syrup. He stroked me with it a few times, coating me from balls to tip.

He moved above me, crouching with his non-lubed hand on my upper chest. With his pre-lubed hand, I saw him move underneath himself and do...things. He knelt down on either side of my waist and I felt him grab hold of my prick a few inches from the base.

"Here we go!" He had the air of someone about to ride a roller coaster. I could only assume it was a combination of being mostly wasted and "about to get laid". The assumption was mostly due to me feeling the same way.

He was hot. I mean, Naomi had been hot to the touch, but he was like pinpoint hot. Naomi had enveloped me. Ray was spreading but way, way tighter than I'd expected. I'd never screwed anyone in the ass before. This was just strange.

I felt his tight ring begin to allow me in, first by spreading apart for the width of my head, then a quick 'snap' as it clamped down below my head.

And a ring it was. As soon as I was an inch or so inside there seemed to be more 'room' for everything but where his sphincter gripped me. It was like he was wringing me as he moved in a fluid motion down to sit on my groin.

His face had been screwed up as he worked me inside, a sort of concern mixed with effort. Once he was on me fully and I was feeling him encircling my base, he relaxed, "Whoof. You're the longest I've had in a few. Felt like you were hitting my spleen there for a second."

"Wait...what?!" I asked genuinely concerned.

He laughed, causing a strange compression around the bulk of my equipment in time with the exhalations. It was really, really good, "I'm joking man, I've had way bigger than you, just not recently. Kind of working around," he wiggled himself a bit and I felt things kind of shift, "That's about right."

He looked at me with a much different look on his face, "So, how do you wanna do this? Got a way you're looking forward to? Wanna bend me over the dining table like the park?" He chuckled again, slowly pulling off of me with that wringing action again. It was intoxicating.

"Whatever works for you, man. You've done this more than me." I answered. He went down onto me again, down to the base. It was...a lot. I was sure I could hold onto my composure, positive.

He grinned again, a very...very different look, "Don't do that, give me a blank check. I might go somewhere you don't want to." He was moving now, regularly, on and off of me.

I just shrugged, "I'm not sure how much further we go from here. I mean, what were you..." was all I got out. Ray quickly fell forward, placing his arms above my head and planting his mouth on mine in a crushing kiss, his tongue flying between my lips

For a second I was just shocked. His day-old stubble mashed against my lips and face. His tongue, which only a bit before had given me so much excitement was probing the reaches of my mouth, my teeth.

He pulled back a second later, "Oh god FUCK this feels good!" He came back down on me as his motion started to get faster. His prick, stuck between us began oozing slick fluid which slipped between our stomachs.

It did feel good. Almost too good. The combination of his mouth coming back down onto mine, the feeling of his hard cock on my lower stomach and, of course, my prick shuttling in and out of his rectum pushed me right there.

He moved his head down to my neck which gave me enough time to say, "Ray, I'm gonna cum. Pretty quick now."

He kept nuzzling against my neck but still said, "Go ahead, Joe. Cum. Finish." His mouth went over my collarbone and he bit down lightly.

I felt the first shot come up through me, "I'm...I'm fucking...coming." Somewhere inside Ray, a shot of jizz came slamming out of me and into him.

I couldn't help myself and I began pumping upwards to meet his downward presses. "Oh fuck Ray...Fuck...Oh my god." Every stroke pulled another shot out of me.

There wasn't a single way I could have kept track of the number of individual times I went off inside him, and my brain just shut down thinking about it, "Oh God Joe! That feels so fucking good."

He pushed himself up again and dropped his hand down to his cock, a huge glob of precum at his slit. I had one last pulse in me as he slowly began pumping himself. "Your cock, man. It feels so fucking good. Gonna make me cum right...oh fuck...yeah!"

A somewhat feeble spat of jizz rolled out of his slit, over his hand and onto my belly. I thought for a moment, 'Wow...that doesn't seem like it was that great."

Apparently, his prostate had a somewhat similar effect to squeezing a hose. His next shot flew out of him and hit my chin. The next one hit my face, my cheek and lips. A few more came out of him across my chest and face.

After a thousand or so, like me, he trailed off. He curled over himself, breathing in gulps. "That was fucking brilliant. Fucking shattering. I can't breathe, fuck!" He pulled himself again, wringing another drop out of the tip.

He lifted himself off of me, "Let me go get you a washcloth." I flopped lazily forward, half-hard.

I had an...urge. I licked my lips.

A cooling glob of semen was on my mouth and I sucked it onto my tongue. It was a strange, light, flavor. Salty but with a tang that reminded me of the smell of something clean, almost antiseptic. Something about it.. It was stimulating, I felt my cock twitch at the flavor, the situation.

Ray came back in with me pushing a bit more into my mouth, "Woah dude..really? Getting a bit interesting are we?" He was back to his normal, 'dude/bro/buddy' mode. I kind of missed the intimate way he'd been. It'd been nice.

"So, too bad we had to get drunk for this, hey?" He said, cracking a beer open and handing me one.

"Yeah, too bad." I wasn't sure that was the case.