Roomies Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, ya," Mike said quickly, looking at Josh, who nodded heartily. "I will start getting stipends from the athletic department this semester for running the intermural games. I think we can budget that." Josh nodded again. "Plus Josh and I both have Pell grants to help with our other stuff."

Dad nodded and led Mike and the family back into the house. Mom had to take Jenny by the hand to get her into the house. When Jennie got into the house, she ran to her dad. "So, does that mean I will get my own car when I am old enough?"

"You have several years before that even becomes an idea to even think about. Besides, with Mike off to college, you are basically an only child with all its perks."

Jennie's face fell a little, but she teasingly said, "And all the trouble, too."

Dad picked up a folder from the coffee table and motioned us to sit.

"Now, it is more cost effective to keep you on my insurance until you are 24. I will continue to pay the insurance as it is tied in with the other vehicles. You will need to make sure the car is maintained properly. I have kept detailed records of the maintenance. I have made a list of upcoming things that will need to be done. I have also found service centers up by you that you can use."

Dad put the paper back in the folder. He then pulled out the title.

"I am signing the title over to you, in full. I will not ask for any payments, as long as you keep it maintained." Dad flourished a pen on the seller's line and then handed the pen to Mike, who signed his own name. "We can go down to the DMV in the morning to get this finalized. I have already made an appointment."

"Now, have you boys thought about your living arrangements. I don't think you should continue to stay in the dorms if your relationship is going to be long term."

Mike looked at Josh, who nodded his understanding. Mike looked back to his dad. "I think we would both agree that this is long term." Mike squeezed Josh's hand. Josh's eyes were wet.

"Okay, then," Dad continued, "I have talked with some friends of mine down there and one family has a small house that's not far from campus that is for rent. I will pay the first year's rent if you both work hard on your schoolwork. After that, we'll see how things are and decide on the future." Mike and Josh nodded.

Dad continued, "This house is very small. It has one larger bedroom with an ensuite bathroom, a smaller bedroom and a three-quarter bathroom in the hall. The living area is small as is the kitchen/dining area. I would like to drive down there you're last week, between Christmas and New Year, to get things moved from the dorm and set up your house." Again, the boys nodded and smiled.

"Now, I think that covers everything," Dad said looking to Mom. She nodded.

"Time for dinner," Mom said, and all moved to the kitchen. Dinner was a simple affair of sandwiches, chips, and salads.

They moved to the living room. A professional basketball game was on with the men's favorite team playing. Mom picked up her book. Jenny watched the game but was distracted by her phone. Mom popped popcorn at halftime and set out sodas, then settled back with her book. At the end of the game (favorite team lost by 3), they said goodnight. The kids went upstairs to their respective rooms.

Once inside their room, Josh pulled Mike into a strong embrace and kissed him hard and long. He began to pull Mike's cloths off. Mike reciprocated, helping Josh out of his cloths. They fell on the bed and caressed each other while kissing passionately. Josh moved his way down Mike's chest, stopping to play, kissed, and pulled on Mike's nipples. Mike moaned with delight. Josh then moved quickly to Mike's crotch, finding his lover very ready. Josh took Mike's flesh in his fist and slowly stroked several times. Drops of precum formed at the tip. Josh mm'ed as he licked out to the viscous drop. Mike shuddered as Josh's tongue licked his tip. More precum oozed out. Josh chuckled and licked the new drop. He then took the hard pole into his mouth and sucked hard. Mike was fairly well spent, but Josh was able to urge his dick to get hard. Josh sealed his lips around his lover's dick and moved around so that he was between Mike's legs. He began to bob quickly, pushing his tongue to the underside of Mike's flesh. Mike jerked and thrust his hips. It took longer that Mike had ever had to wait for an orgasm. Josh sensed Mike's impended climax and pulled up and off with a pop.

Mike looked down across his body to his lover. "Don't stop," Mike said breathily. Josh grinned mischievously. "You fucker," Mike said. Josh moved his head back down to Mike's crotch. He took up one of Mike's balls in his mouth. Mike gasped and then moaned. He laid his head back. Josh sucked and licked on Mike's balls for long moments. He then moved to the perineum, licking his way down. He then pushed Mike's legs up and towards Mike's head. He leaned down and pushed his tongue to Mike's anus. Mike gasped and shuddered. Mike had never had this done to him before. Josh continued to massage Mike's anus with his tongue. Josh then pushed his hardened tongue hard against the muscle.

Mike gasped again and tried to push his legs back down. Josh held tight and pushed kept the pressure on the muscle with his tongue. When Josh felt a slight give, he pushed his tongue as deep into Mike's anus as he could. Mike jumped and almost got his legs back down. He wasn't sure how he felt about this. Josh kept pushing hard into his lover, then moved back. He then thrust with his tongue again, burying it into Mike's anus. Mike gasped again and shuddered hard. This is what Josh was hoping for. Josh lubricated Mike's anus with ample saliva with his tongue. He then wetted his middle finger and gently pushed the tip to Mike's anus. Mike's muscle constricted slightly. Josh waited a moment. The muscle relaxed and Josh pushed his finger past the opening and into Mike's sphincter. Again, Josh paused as the muscle tightened around his finger. Mike was now panting. Precum was dripping down Mike's member. Josh leaned up and licked the ooze sliding down the taut flesh. Josh returned his attention to his finger. Mike's sphincter loosened just enough for Josh to slip his finger past. He gently pushed again, and his finger was now full inside his lover. Mike moaned loudly and clamped down on the intruder.

Josh moved his finger in out slowly for a few strokes, then buried it again. Mike arched his back and a large glob of precome oozed out of his dick and ran down the shaft. Josh giggled and licked the precum off the pole. Josh turned his hand so that his fingers were facing up. He slid his inserted finger around the smooth flesh inside until he found the hard ball-like prostate. He gently massaged the ball, causing Mike to grunt hard and push up with his hips again. Another large glob of precum oozed out. Josh took this up with his tongue as soon as it appeared. Josh continued to massage the prostate as he eased the taut flesh into his mouth again. He buried the dick deep into his throat and hummed. Mike jerked hard and rewarded Josh with another large glob. Josh moved up slowly, sucking hard to get all the liquid available. Josh then began to bob his head quickly, sucking and licking his lover's hard flesh. Mike was now in the throes of a massive orgasm. He pumped his hips in time with Josh's bobs.

Josh continued to massage the prostate, causing hard shudders from Mike. Mike continuously growled as he tried to push his entire essence through his dick. With his next hard thrust, Mike clinched hard on the intruder in his ass and shot a large wad of come into his lover's mouth. Josh moaned with delight at the salty, musky ejaculate entering his mouth. He continued to ply his lover in both the ass and on his dick. Mike thrusted up three more times, filling his lover's mouth with his seed. He then went still, but his dick continued to spasm, trying to get every drop of his spunk to come out. Josh sucked out what he could. Josh gave one more gentle massage in the ass causing one last wad to ooze out of the softening flesh. Josh noted that Mike was very relaxed. Josh pulled his finger from his lover and looked up at Mike's face. Mike's expression was of pure bliss, slowly changing from a slightly darker pinkness to its normal color. Mike's breathing was even, and Josh could tell his lover had fallen asleep.

Josh chuckled as he stood up from the bed, he pulled his robe over his naked form and went to the bathroom. He didn't see anything bad on his finger, but he knew better than to anal play and not clean up. He then went back to the bedroom, disrobed, and cuddled to his partner in bed, pulling the blanket over them both. Mike moaned and moved to his side so that Josh could spoon with him. Josh obliged and they both were soon fast asleep.

As was customary, Mike rose first in the morning. He dressed for his run quickly, kissed his lover, who only woke slightly, and headed out for his run. While running this morning, his thoughts turned to the future with his love. He assessed how much he wanted to invest in his relationship with his best friend and how that would affect their feelings for one another. If you had asked Mike six weeks previously, he would have told you he only wanted to continue being friends with benefits. But after talking with his dad and Chloe, he realized that what he wanted was a companion, life-long if possible. He had grown to feel what he now knew was true love for Josh, and not just the fleeting lust that they so often shared in their dorm room. Last night, he felt like Josh had actually made love to him, not just had sex with him. Mike began to realize that they would need to make their relationship official and began to prepare, in his mind, what needed to be done.

When Mike returned to the house, his mother was in the kitchen getting coffee and breakfast ready for herself and Dad. She said she would leave a fresh pot ready when he was ready. Mike smiled, kissed his mother's cheek, and went up to his bedroom. Josh was still in bed, no surprise. Mike grabbed his day clothes and a towel and headed to the bathroom. He quickly showered, then dressed. He grabbed his running clothes and took them back to the bedroom. He added the dirty running clothes to his laundry hamper. He then grabbed his computer and headed downstairs. His mother and father had left for work, leaving a list of things that needed to be done on the counter. Mike grabbed a cup of coffee and sat at the kitchen table. He opened up his computer and headed to the internet. He researched courting rituals for same-sex couples. He was disappointed to only find marriage rituals. He figured he would just have to be imaginative. He started looking at engagement rings for men. It wasn't common for a man to wear an engagement ring, but it was increasingly becoming popular, especially in the gay community. He didn't like the rings he found online as they tended to be more like wedding bands with stones in them.

Mike hadn't noticed that Jenny had come downstairs. He heard her getting a cuppa. She then joined him at the table. Before she sat, she looked to see what he was doing. She gasped and put her hand on his shoulder.

"Are you going to propose?" she said excitedly.

He shrugged. "Thinkin' 'bout it."

Jenny giggled and sat next to him, pulling the laptop so she could see as well.

"I don't like the men's engagement rings, though. They look too much like wedding band," Mike commented.

Jenny nodded in understanding. "Why not do something else, like, I don't know, a necklace?"

Mike thought for a moment and then grabbed the laptop back to him and searched for heart necklaces. Most were designed for women, but he found a couple of pendants that he liked. Jenny had moved closer so that she could see what he was doing. She pointed out one or two that she liked, but Mike rejected them as too feminine. Jenny shrugged and watched as her brother scrolled through. Mike stopped at a pendant that was two interlocking hearts, one gold, one platinum, each with a gem at the lower points, hanging from a men's chain. Names could be imprinted on the hearts as well. Mike smiled and went to the website. The pendant and chain were part of their new gay men's section. Mike browsed through the ring and pendant choices. He still didn't like the rings, but he found a pendant similar to the one that was pictured on the search page. There were options: size of hearts, metals, gems, inscription fonts. There were several suggested chains as well.

The website had an interactive designer. Mike began to play with this, with suggestions from his sister. He finally settled on two hearts, interlocked, one bronze and one brushed platinum. He liked the subdued sheen of the bronze over the gold. The brushed platinum was darker than standard, matching better with the bronze. For the stones, Mike chose to use their birth stones: diamond, April, for his own, and emerald, May, for Josh. He had the diamond put on the bronze and the emerald on the platinum. He chose heart shaped gems, placed at the lower point of each. He had the names etched on the right side, in block font, using their full first names, Michael and Joshua. Jenny nodded her approval. Mike then chose a rope style chain, gold. Jenny approved again. Mike moved the pendant and chain to the cart and purchased it, with expedited shipping, hoping to get it by the end of the week.

Jenny suggested having a party to do the honors. Mike got his phone out and sent a text to his parents, only saying that he wanted a family party on Saturday night. Dad answered back first, rather quickly, Mike thought.

'Great. I'll rent the hall over on Van Buran.'

Mom chimed in next, 'Have it catered.'

Dad answered, 'Okay.'

Mom then added, 'I'll take care of inviting people. Anyone in particular you want, Mike?'

'Chloe and her boyfriend. Grams and Gramps. Papa and Mamie. Josh's parents. And anyone else you think should be there for a special announcement.'

Dad and Mom both came back quickly after that.

'You're proposing!', they both sent at the same time.

Mike sent back the thumbs up emoji.

'I'll make sure those that need to be there, will be', Mom answered back. 'I'll get a hold of Josh's parents and find out who that want invited. Is it okay if I tell them why?'

Mike thought for a minute. 'I'm not sure if that will cause problems or not? Feel them out I guess.'

Mom sent back a thumbs up.

'Let's try and keep this hushed up. I would like to surprise Josh as much as possible.' Mike texted.

Mom and Dad both set thumbs up and I love yous.

Mike then turned to his sister. "You have to promise not to say anything to anyone that might tell Josh."

She looked at him in a fake insulted manner. "Moi?" She then laughed and said she would be good.

She got up from the table and asked if he wanted anything for breakfast. She was going to make herself an omelet and would make Mike one as well. He accepted. He got up and got more coffee.

Josh appeared as Mike sat back at the table. Josh grabbed a cuppa and joined Mike. Jenny offered an omelet and Josh accepted. When the omelets were done, Jenny brought them to the table, and they ate together. Josh asked what the plan for the day was. Mike said that Mom had left a list of errands and chores that she needed done. Jenny said she was spending the day with her friends but would help them with the chores in the afternoon.

For the next couple of days, Mike and Josh set into a routine. Doing errands and chores for Mike's parents. Helping Jenny get to places she wanted to go. Playing video games when there wasn't anything else to do. Josh asked if he could take the car one afternoon. He wanted to go to his parents' place and at least say hi. He hadn't returned since he visited after school ended.

Mike stayed at home that day, and as luck would have it, his package arrived while Josh was gone. Mike opened the package to get a look at the jewelry. It was presented in a felt pouch with the pendant in a pocket under the flap. He pulled out the pendant. It was exactly what he wanted. He stared at the inscriptions. Mike. Josh. He sat back on the couch and continued to stare at the pendant. He was really going to do it. This wasn't just a matter of sex or lust anymore. He really was in love with Josh, and this was the next step in their relationship. He began to think about the actually wedding and what he wanted from the ceremony. He sat for long minutes.

Jenny came in sometime while he was sitting there. He looked up and she was standing in front of him.

"Is that it?" she said giddily. He nodded and handed the pendant to her. She gasped and smiled. She looked at her brother. "Are you okay?"

He focused on her and smiled. "Ya. I am just....well, it is starting to set in that this is real."

She smiled back. "Ya, I was thinking today. I get another brother out of all of this. Maybe you shouldn't." She giggled. Mike got up and tickled her. "Stop. Just kidding. Just kidding," she said, moving away from him. Mike pulled her into a hug. "Thanks for your help, Squirt," he said. "No, problem, Dork," she replied. Mike hid the jewelry in his gym stuff. Josh wouldn't touch that stuff.

Josh came home a while later. He looked sad, but not distraught. Mike pulled him into a hug and Josh let him hold for a while. Mike whispered, "How'd it go?"

Josh just held Mike for a moment longer. "It was not as bad as I thought it would be. Mom talked with her pastor and was told that what I do is my decision and not to let it hurt our relationship. Mom was much more receptive. Dad was still being a bit bigoted. He did give me a hug. He said he loves me, just not what I do. I guess that's better than having to avoid him."

Thursday at dinner, Mom said she wanted to help them get things for their new place. She said that in the morning, they would sit down and list what was needed and then they would spend the rest of the day ordering and/or buying some of the stuff. Mom said that they would work on this until they went back after Christmas.

Friday morning, Mom was up when the boys and Jenny came down. Breakfast was ready, so they loaded their plates and sat in the kitchen to eat. Mom sat with them and started writing. She started with furniture. She asked if Mike's bed was big enough for the two of them. They looked at each other. "It's a queen. I think we'll be okay." Josh nodded. Mom asked about the other furniture in the bedroom. Mike said that if they could, they would take all the furniture: the bed, the dresser, the nightstand. They would probably need another dresser and nightstand for Josh. Josh chimed in and said his parents had said he could take whatever he wanted from his room. He said he would get his dresser and nightstand. Mom said that would be great. Mike added that a chair or two would be nice but not absolutely necessary. Mom wrote things down. She then moved to the living room. They didn't have anything. Mom wrote down a sofa and/or love seat, a couple of easy chairs, entertainment stands. Mom said they would look in secondhand stores and classifieds for most of it. She then started listing for the kitchen: table, chairs, small appliances, utensils, eating dishes, cooking vessels. Again, Mom suggested secondhand.

The boys spent the rest of the day online getting ideas and having fun. Josh asked to take the car again for a little while. He didn't say for what. He came back all smiles an hour later but again wouldn't say anything.

Saturday morning, Mike finally told Josh that they were going to a family party in the afternoon. He told him that Mike's mother had invited Josh's parents but wasn't sure if they would come. Josh shrugged and frowned. Mike hugged him hard and then they kissed. Mom wanted the boys to do a few chores in the morning, mainly to keep Josh busy so Mom could get things arranged.