Roomies Pt. 03

Story Info
Mike and Josh get engaged.
9.6k words
4.76
2.7k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aekin
aekin
44 Followers

After breakfast with the family on the third day home, Mike and Josh spent most of their time playing video games with Jenny, Mike's little sister. They also organized the dresser in Mike's room, now Josh's room also. Josh hadn't brought much with him. Mike cleared two drawers of the dresser for Josh's things. Mike was a little worried about how much Josh had brought. Josh assured him that he had enough.

Dad had the boys help him finish cleaning up the back garden. They loaded the tables, chairs and serving dishes into the back of the truck. Dad also asked Mike to mow the lawn. Mike readily agreed, as it would give a good cardio work out. Josh manned the trimmer, getting the edges and places Mike couldn't reach with the mower. Jenny brought out some lemonade in the late afternoon and the three sat on the patio in the shade. When they had rested, Mike and Josh finished the work.

Mike led Josh upstairs to the bedroom, where they took off their sweaty, dirty clothes and grabbed their robes. Their towels were still hanging from the towel rod from the morning cleanup. They decided not to play while in the shower, in hopes of more play at night.

Once they were cleaned up and dressed, they headed down to the family room where they played video games again until Mom called dinner. Leftovers from the barbecue made for a nice, easy dinner. Afterwards, they all gathered in the family room for a movie. When the movie ended, they all said their goodnights and headed to the bedrooms. Jenny led the way up the stairs. She paused outside the boys' room.

"I think it's great you're here, Josh. I am glad you have somewhere to go," she said, hugging him quickly before heading for her room. Once inside their room, the guys disrobed and climbed into bed. Josh apologized saying that he really wasn't ready for any fun. Mike kissed him softly and they cuddled together until they fell asleep.

The next morning Dad had the boys take the truck and return the rented items. When the boys had finished, they returned to the house. They took out their laptops and began the process of registering for their next classes. It didn't take Mike a lot of time to do his registration, as his classes were predetermined by his major. Josh declared his major, then had to figure out which classes he needed. He had Mike help him decide which classes were best and settled on mostly GE studies, with an extra history class. Josh figured he would be able to figure out late courses when he discussed things with his history counselor.

They finished up just before lunchtime. They decided to go to "The Shack". As they walked to the entrance, Chloe came, holding hands with a tall guy. Chloe hugged both Mike and Josh and then introduced them to Jason. Jason nodded and shook hands with each. Mike invited them to join, and they got a table together. They had an enjoyable meal getting to know Jason. Jason was a little surprised, at first, to see Mike and Josh so open about their relationship but found that it really didn't bother him.

As they prepared to leave, Chloe mentioned that Jason was going to the rec center to play basketball. Mike perked up and mentioned that he needed a workout for the day and asked if Jason's group needed another player. Jason said it was open play and said it would be great to have Mike come along. Mike asked Josh if it was okay and Josh said he would come along and watch, as he sucked at basketball.

The boys went to the gym with Chloe and Jason following. Mike grabbed the work out bag he always kept nearby and headed to the locker room with Jason. Josh and Chloe made their way to the observation deck that looked over the gym.

As Josh and Chloe waited for their guys to come out, Josh talked to Chloe about her relationships. Chloe smiled when they talked about Jason in a way Josh hadn't seen in Chloe before. She admitted that they were getting serious and were just talking the night before about moving in together. Josh smiled to see his friend happy. Their boys came out onto the court with several others and started to get organized. A girl ran in from the opposite direction and joined the group. Chloe said that the girl, Jamie, was a friend of one of the players. Chloe said the last time she played, she smoked all the guys.

Teams were divided and since one of the teams had Jamie, it was decided the other team would be skins. Mike was with this team. Josh smiled when he saw his lover pull off his shirt. Mike looked up to Josh and mouthed 'Love you'. Josh signed 'I love you' and waved. After a quick round of rock, scissors, paper between two opposing players, the Skins won and started the game with the ball.

The first play involved Mike bringing the ball down the court. He was met at half court by Jamie. Mike tried several maneuvers to get past her but after his third try, she stole the ball and ran down the court for an easy layup. Her teammates cheered her on, while Mike's teammates jeered him. Another player brought the ball down this time and was also met by Jamie at half court. Jamie stole the ball from this player quicker and scored another easy two. Mike brought the ball down this time but didn't wait to get to half court before passing to a player on the right near the sideline. The player continued for a few seconds and one of Mike's teammates scored a pullup jumper for two points. Jamie brought the ball down for the Shirts. Mike met her at the top of the key. Jamie smiled and stepped back, launching a long, high arching shot that went straight into the basket, then net barely moved. Everyone stopped and stared as Jamie posed. From that point on, whenever Jamie had the ball, she was double teamed. This seemed to work, and the game stayed close until the first break.

Mike ran over and looked up at his lover and his friend. He was sweating torrents. This just made him sexier to Josh. Mike toweled himself as best he could.

"You got smoked, love," Josh said teasingly. "And by a girl, no less."

He chuckled and looked towards the other players. He looked back up to Josh. "Well, I have never claimed to be the best at any sport, just at least good at many. But yes, she did smoke me and many others. She's damn good." Mike sipped from his water bottle and the call came to get back out on the court.

Jamie played less of a role for the rest of the game. Chloe said Jamie didn't like to make the others feel too bad. Josh chuckled as he watched Jamie hit another long 3. Everybody ran out of energy and the game was called. The Shirts had won but not by much. They high fived each other and headed to the locker rooms. Chloe and Josh waited outside while their boys changed.

Mike came out first. He kissed Josh and took his hand. Jason came out shortly and they said their goodbyes.

As Mike and Josh made their way to the car, Jamie came running up. "Hey, guys," she said slightly winded, "Mike, right?" Mike nodded his head. "This is Josh," he said. Jamie then noticed their hands entwined. "Hi, Josh. Could I get a ride home?"

Mike said that they would be happy to give her a ride home. She smiled but lost a little of the excitement she had when she came to them. Josh held the back door open for her as Mike held the front door for Josh. Jamie directed Mike to an apartment complex near the center of town.

"I would invite you up, but...you seemed involved," Jamie said a little chagrined. Josh looked at Mike and they both nodded.

"We are both actually Bi. We are a couple, but we have also agreed that sharing is welcome," Josh said with a smile.

"I'm cool with that," she said as she directed Mike where to park. She then got out of the car and opened the door for Mike. Mike blushed a little. She led then across the parking lot and then down a couple of stairs to an apartment. She opened the door with her key and stepped in, flipping on the light as she moved into the living area. "Welcome to my pad," she said with a smile. "I've got booze in the cabinet or sodas in the fridge. I am going to change out of my sportswear. Make yourselves at home."

She disappeared down the hallway into a room. Josh moved to the refrigerator and grabbed two sodas. He eyed the liquor cabinet but didn't feel comfortable getting anything.

Jamie came out in what almost looked like pajamas, light fabric pants and top that were both billowy. She moved to the liquor cabinet and poured herself a small glass of drink.

"So, I haven't seen you around before," Jamie said demurely as she sipped her drink.

"We go to Wichita State and are home for winter break," Mike said.

Jamie nodded. "So how long have you been at school?"

"We just finished our first semester," Josh said.

"What are you studying?" returned Jamie.

"I'm working on Sports Management, Josh is just declaring for History," Mike said with a smile.

"Figured you were into sports. You play ball pretty well."

Mike blushed. "Not as well as you, you smoked us all."

It was Jamie's turn to blush. "Well, I am the starting point guard for Nebraska Women's basketball team."

Both of the guys looked at each other with shock.

"That's why you were smoking us," Mike said with a giggle. "You going to go pro?"

She nodded. "Yeah, I think I'm going to declare for the draft after this season. I guess it was luck to meet you two here," she said, flirtatiously. She set her drink down and stood up.

"You guys, nineteen maybe twenty?" she said as she walked towards them.

"We're both nineteen," Mike said, swallowing a lump in his throat.

She nodded her head. "Mind having fun with an older woman?" she said teasingly. She reached down to the hem of her top and pulled it up and over her head. Her breasts were firm and perfect. She had obviously been wearing a sports bra when they arrived as the boys hadn't noticed how nice they were. Both boys stared and shook their heads.

"Well, come on, guys," she said beckoning them to her. She reached out her hands and helped both boys to their feet. She then led them down the hallway into the bedroom. She told them to lose their clothes as she dropped her pants and moved onto the bed.

The boys ogled their new friend. She was tall, 6' 3", long legged. Her pussy was bare and smooth, with puffy labia. They could just see her clitoris poking out. The boys moved to the bed from each side, putting Jamie between them. Mike moved first, pushing his lips to hers as his hand moved to the closest breast. Josh's mouth went right to the free nipple and began to suck and bite. Jamie found both of their dicks and slowly stroked them. Josh only played for a moment with her breast then moved, kissing his way to her groin. He loved the feel of her soft pubis, running his cheek along the smooth flesh. Mike knelt up and Jamie took his dick and bought it to her lips. She kissed and licked the taut flesh before burying it in her mouth. Mike jerked and gasped. He then felt Jamie shudder. He looked down to Josh, who had just thrust a finger into her twat as he sucked on her clitoris. Jamie guided Mike to straddle her face and began to blow him forcefully. Josh took this moment to move between her legs and planted his face fully into her pussy. He thrust his tongue into her hole and twiddled her clitoris with his fingers. Josh played with Jamie's twat for long moments, then moved up and pushed the tip of his hardened member to her gaping hole.

"Um, do I need protection?" Josh said.

Jamie dislodged the meat from her mouth. "Nah," she said then licked the flesh in her hand, "we are required to be on birth control during the season."

Josh pushed hard into his new friend, and she grunted, then engulfed the flesh in her mouth. Mike began to grunt as he felt his climax building. Josh pumped hard and fast into Jamie, causing her to grunt around Mike's dick. Mike then growled and thrust with his hips. He filled Jamie's mouth with his come. She didn't have any trouble taking it and swallowing it. Josh then growled and slammed hard into Jamie's sopping hole. He unloaded with three hard thrusts.

Mike moved and sat on the bed next to Jamie. She was now panting and moaning as Josh finished his climax. They stayed coupled for a few moments, then Josh pulled out and sat back on his legs. Jamie reached to the nightstand to her left and grabbed a towel, tossing it to Josh.

"Clean us both, love," she said with a smile. Mike moved quickly, pushing Josh to the side. He dove into the messy twat, licking the combine juices of his lover and their new friend. Jamie was soon in the throes of another orgasm, this one stronger as she didn't have to concentrate on another person. She spasmed and jerked through her orgasm and spewed combined come onto Mike's tongue. Finally, she couldn't take anymore, and she pushed Mike away. Mike's face was slick with juices and sperm. Josh moved to his lover and kissed him, then helped to clean his face with his tongue and then with the towel.

Jamie panted and sighed as she came down from her climax. She invited the boys to cuddle with her on the pillows. They gladly moved to her sides and cuddled to her.

"So how did you two hook up?" she said, chitchatting.

"Well, Mike and I have been none each since probably elementary school," Josh said. "We did everything together. We found our first nude magazine and learned to masturbate together. We lost our virginities with twins at a motel, in the same room, on our junior prom night. I decided to follow him to Wichita, and we roomed together."

Mike took up the narration. "We actually beat off the first night, in our separate beds the first night, and in the morning, he beat me off and sucked me off. We then made out for a long while. Josh dry humped me, coming twice, before we fell asleep together. We spent most nights in the same bed together, sucking and dry humping each other whenever possible.

"Josh professed his love for me later that semester, but I wasn't ready nor interested in a gay relationship. Josh was a little hurt, but he put up with it as long as we pleased each other. At the end of the semester, I decided I needed to find myself sexually and asked Josh to give me space.

"After talking with my family and a friend, I decided that I did indeed love Josh and wanted to be with him. My family is accepting, but Josh's family is not. Josh came to live with me yesterday."

Jamie smiled. "That's a great love story. I wish you both well. But if you don't mind my asking, aren't you concerned about this?" She waved her hands around to mean what they were doing.

Josh answered, "We agreed that we would be exclusive with each other with men, maybe sharing if the moment is right, but with women, as long as we are open about it, we will be okay for now. We both enjoy sex with woman immensely and at the moment don't want to give it up. That may change as our relationship grows."

Jamie nodded her understanding. "Well, I have two fantasies I would like to see fulfilled. The first one is easy. I want to watch you to suck each other off. I don't want you to do it to orgasm, just to get yourselves up for my other fantasy. I'll tell you that one in a moment."

The boys looked at each other and shrugged. Mike moved over Jamie as she slid to the side of the bed. Mike and Josh positioned themselves, lying face to dick, and began to play and suck each other. Jamie smiled and watched.

"Boy, it is true that guys give better blowjobs, just like girls eat pussy better," Jamie said with a chuckle.

When the boys had gotten their dicks back to full length, Jamie had them stop. "Now, my other fantasy is to be double penetrated."

"Um," Josh said, reluctantly, "I am not sure about that. I am saving myself for anal sex, both giving and receiving until I have a more permanent relationship with someone."

"That's okay, Josh, I don't want either of you in my ass. I want you both in my pussy at the same time."

The boys looked at each other. They had seen it done in some of the porn, but they had never thought about doing it. They both shrugged.

"Awesome," Jamie said, excitedly. "Josh, your dick is a little longer so I think you should lay down on the bed. I will mount you. Then Mike will come from behind and push his dick into me as best he can. I have never done this before, but I have talk to women who have, and they raved about how it feels. Besides, with you two, it's an added bonus, because you will get to feel your dicks rubbing together in my tightness."

Both boys nodded in agreement. Josh moved and laid down in the middle of the bed. Jamie straddled him and they worked his dick back into her hole. Since Josh's member as a little longer, Jamie was able to keep it inside as she raised up a little to give Mike better access. Mike stood behind Jamie and guided his meat against his lover's dick and pushed to get into Jamie's already filled hole. After several slippery movements, Jamie's hole expanded and relaxed and both boys were able to enter her together. They all gasped and sighed as they remained coupled together. Jamie then encouraged them to fuck her. The boys worked in perfect harmony, enjoying both the smoothness of Jamie's vaginal walls as well as the friction between their members. Jamie climax first, shuddering and moaning loudly. She spasmed inside and out. This sent the boys over the edge and they both thrust hard into her, spewing their seed inside the distended hole and around their own dicks. As their climaxes subsided, Jamie said the was feeling uncomfortable and had Mike pull out. She then knelt up letting Josh's member slide from her.

"Now, back to my first fantasy. Please, clean each other off," she said with a grin. They guys didn't need any cajoling to carry this out. They resumed their previous position and cleaned each other thoroughly. As they finished, they heard Jamie moaning again and found her with her pussy to her mouth, having bent her body in half. She was cleaning herself off. The guys just gawked as they watched her lick her own juices mixed with their come. When she finished, she laid back out, smiling and blushing.

"I trained in gymnastics when I was young and shorter. I have tried my hardest to keep my muscles toned. I discovered I could to that after a friend of mine in gymnastics mentioned it to me. I tried it that night and tasted my pussy for the first time. I was still prepubescent but found it fun anyway. As I matured, I learned to enjoy it more and more. I am also bi, which is great, with all the women I am around. It helps us get through long road trips."

Both boys smiled and nodded.

"Anyway, guys, I am tuckered. I want to thank you for the fun and helping me with my fantasies. Maybe someday we can hook up again, if you are still willing in the future."

She kissed them both and hugged them. The boys pulled on their clothes. Jamie stayed naked but followed the boys to the living room.

"Again, thanks guys. Good luck at school and with your relationship," she smiled at them as she showed them out the door.

Mike drove them home, holding Josh's hand the whole way.

When they arrived at the house, Mike couldn't pull into the driveway. A brand-new car sat in his mother's usual spot. Jenny came running out as Mike moved the older to the front curb.

"Mom gotta new car," Jenny shouted as she ran across the grass. "She was named non-profit administrator of the year, and this was her reward." Mike and Josh got out of the car and walked toward the new car. It was a Lexus LS, white with black trim. Mom came out, smiling as they admired her car. "What do you think, boys?"

"Wow," Mike said walking around it.

Dad came out next, smiling. He stood with Mom, holding her around the waist.

"Mike, now that Mom has this fancier-than-mine, we thought you could use her old car. If we signed it over to you, do you think you could keep up on the maintenance and fuel?"

Mike and Josh came back around the car and stood with Mom and Dad. Jenny kept an ear on what was going on but didn't take her eyes off the Lexus.

aekin
aekin
44 Followers