Roomies Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About three in the afternoon, Mike suggested that they get ready for the party. Mike told Josh that Mom had asked them to dress up just little: buttoned and tucked in shirts, nice pants and at least their best sneakers, if they could. Mike and Josh showered together quickly after Jenny had spent an hour in the bathroom and used all the hot water. Mike and Josh then helped each other pick out clothes. Mike was used to dressing up more than Josh was. Mike helped him pick out something nice. Josh ended up wearing one of Mike's western cut shirts, his own best jeans, and a pair of shoes he only wore for special occasions. Mike wore another western cut shirt, jeans, and some leather shoes he kept for more elegant affairs.

Mike and Josh arrived at the venue at about four thirty. Mom, Dad, and Jenny had been there since about quarter to four. They had made sure everything was ready for the party. Mike had sent the jewelry with Jenny. She nodded towards her bag and Mike smiled.

The guests began to arrive just before five. Mom greeted everybody guiding them to the buffet. By five thirty most of the guests had arrived. Josh kept looking towards the door, but his parents hadn't arrived. Josh was a little surprised to see some of his uncles and aunts. He asked if they had seen his parents. They all responded negatively.

As Mom started to leave the entrance to get her own food, Josh's mom came in, shyly. Mike's mom greeted her enthusiastically. Mom looked expectantly to see if Josh's dad was coming. Josh's mom shook her head sadly. Mom helped Josh's mom to the buffet, and then they sat together with Mike's dad, Jenny and the boys.

After everyone was well fed, Dad nudged Mike. Jenny carefully passed the jewelry pouch to Mike. Mike stood, took Josh by the hand, and led him to one end of the hall where the DJ was. The DJ handed a microphone to Mike. Mike nodded and turned, with Josh to face the crowd. The speaker squealed. The crowd quieted down as the DJ adjusted the settings.

"Hi, everybody," Mike said. A few greetings came from the group. "Thank you all for coming today. Mom probably told everyone about Josh and I being a couple." No one seemed surprised. There were a few claps and a couple of woots from the younger set. "Um," Mike continued, "most of you know that Josh and I have been best friends since, well," he looked at Josh, who shrugged, "a really long time. I think I remember meeting for the first time when we were both about 5. We began our friendship in junior high and continued through high school. We have been inseparable. We did everything together. We went through Cub Scouts together. We found and looked through our first Playboy together."

Snickers from the group. "We lost our virginity with twin sisters, in the same motel room on the same prom night." A couple more woots. "We got drunk at graduation together. Then we enrolled in the same college and took a dorm room together." Mike paused and looked at his lover. "During our time together at college, Josh confessed his feelings for me. I wasn't quite on board but enjoyed our time together. When we came home for winter break, I decided to take some time to evaluate how I felt. Josh allowed me this, but begrudgingly. It took me a whole day to figure it out with help from friends and family. I can truly and honestly say," Mike looked at Josh, "I love you."

Josh's eyes were wet, and he squeezed Mike's hand. Mike leaned to Josh and kissed him. More woots from the crowd.

Mike's eyes started to moisten. Now was the moment he had been building to.

Mike took his hand from Josh, took out the jewelry pouch, and dropped to one knee. A gasp rose from the crowd. Another woot. Mike looked up at his lover, who now openly had tears.

"Josh, my love, my life. Will you do me the honor of becoming my sole mate, my partner, my husband?" Mike pulled the chain from the pouch and laced it through the pendant's hearts. He showed it to Josh, who smiled and nodded yes. Mike stood and moved behind Josh, placing the chain around Josh's neck. Mike then moved back in front of Josh, leaned in and kissed him. Josh pulled Mike into an embrace as they kissed. A roar and clapping came from the crowd. The boys parted, Josh wiping the tears with his shirt sleeve.

Josh then motioned out to the crowd. Jenny stood and moved to the boys. She had a hand behind her back. She moved behind Josh, who put one hand behind him. Josh reached for the microphone.

"Mike, my love, I know that you tried to keep this a surprise. I really had no idea that we would be doing this in front of so many people. I am very happy that you did. A little birdie told me a little bit about what was going to happen tonight."

Mike glared at Jenny as she sneakily walked away, giggling.

"You have an amazing sister. I didn't know what you were doing for me, only that you were probably going to propose. Jenny helped in selecting something for you."

Josh dropped to one knee and brought out a similar pouch.

"Mike, my love, my life. Will you be my husband?"

Josh presented a near exact duplicate of the chain and pendant Mike had given Josh. The only difference was that the hearts were black and gray. Mike nodded and shouted "Yes". Josh got to his feet and put the chain around Mike's neck. The embraced and kissed again. This time there was a standing ovation. They broke and smiled at the crowd.

Mom appeared at Mike's side and took the microphone. "Ladies and gentlemen, Mike and Josh will be over there," pointing to an archway that the boys later said they didn't remember seeing, "if you would like to congratulate them in person. Meanwhile, the staff will clear the tables and prepare for some dancing." There was a smattering of applause.

Mom ushered the boys to the arch and continued her role as hostess, guiding people into line.

Jenny guided Josh's mom to the head of the line where she hugged and kissed her son. She then moved aside and there stood Josh's dad. Those nearby went quiet. A murmur could be heard further back. Josh's dad stepped forward and extended his hand to Mike.

"Well, I have to say, I don't really approve of this," he motioned with his free hand towards Mike's and Josh's joined hands, "but I won't ruin something that is obviously special to you both." He pulled Mike into a hug. He whispered to Mike, "Be good to him." Mike nodded as Josh's dad pulled back. He then reached for his son and grabbed in a bear hug. Mike couldn't hear what Josh's dad said, but Josh had tears of joy and smiled. When they parted, Josh's dad took a hand from each of the boys; when his hand left, something was left in their hands. Dad smiled shyly, took his wife by the hand, and turned toward the table where Josh's mother had been sitting. The boys turned their backs for a second and looked at what Josh's dad and given them. They each held a few $100 bills. They quickly put the bills in their pockets.

For the next hour, Mike and Josh greeted everyone they could, getting handshakes and kisses from family and friends. The DJ turned up the music and the lights were lowered. The DJ announced that the real party would now be starting and played 'Celebration' by Kool and the Gang. Josh pulled Mike to the dance floor as others moved out as well. Josh began to dance to the music, encouraging Mike to dance as well. Josh moved close to Mike and said, "You can lead, if you want." Mike nodded and they began to move together through the dance steps they had learned in school. After a few lively songs, the DJ slowed it down with some romantic songs. Josh moved to Mike, wrapping his arms around Mike's neck. Mike pulled Josh in at the waist. They kissed and cuddled through a few slow songs. Mike then pulled them to their table to rest and watch. A few people that didn't have the chance to congratulate them in the line came over.

Mike was all smiles and now relaxed. Josh cuddled to his side, putting his head on Mike's shoulder. "I love you," Josh said quietly. Mike kissed the top of Josh's head. "I love you, too."

They cuddled for long moments.

Jenny finally got brave enough to approach her brother. He shook a finger at her. "Oh, be nice," Josh said, sitting up and giggling. Mike smiled. "Oh, I'll be nice," Mike said with a mischievous smile. "For now." Jenny fake shied then sat next to her brother.

"I am sorry," she said, "but not really. I didn't go to him. He came to me. He said that he wanted to get you something special, maybe as an engagement gift. That happened the day after you and I talked. So, I helped him, suggesting something. Yes, I did guide him to the same website and might have suggested the same pendant and chain design; but he chose the metals. He actually had the same idea about the inscription and gemstones. I wasn't going to dissuade him."

Josh said, "I figured something was going down when my mom texted me and asked who I wanted at the party. So, I planned to come here only with the intention to give you the present in public; make my love for you known to the world."

Josh looked up with a smile and gazed at the dance floor. His jaw dropped and he pointed to a couple. "That's my mom and dad. I have never seen them dance before." Josh smiled and watched as his parents cut a rug.

The evening wound to a close. People left little by little. Mike and Josh spoke to as many as they could. They got the chance to dance one more set of slow songs before people started to leave. At about nine, there were only a few people left, mainly their parents and Jenny and a couple of friends hanging with Jenny.

Josh's mom and dad came to the boys. Josh's dad held out his hand again to Mike. "I was a little tough on Josh when he first came out to us. I am now apologizing, with witnesses," he said just a little louder. "You are welcome to come with Josh to our house to visit anytime. I will help Josh get his stuff together when you guys move back to school." He nodded and walked away with his wife.

Mike's dad approached next. "I think you boys should spend the next few days with each other. Your mom and I have set up the next week in LA. Five days in Disneyland. You'll be staying at a nearby hotel with shuttle service. I give your permission, Mike, to use your school credit card on this trip for incidentals: food, tips, etc. Don't get extravagant. Your flight leaves at nine tomorrow morning. I will drive you to the airport and I will pick you up when you return. This is a chance to spend some time together."

Mike and Josh smiled and hugged Dad together. Mom was next. She hugged them together and kissed each of their cheeks. Everybody else had left. Mike and Josh walked hand in hand to the car. Josh held the driver's door for Mike. Mike chuckled and got in. Josh ran around to the other side. They followed Mom and Dad home.

Once home, Mike and Josh ran around making sure they were packed for their trip. They decided to keep it to one small bag and a carry on per person in hopes of not having to check luggage. Mike helped Josh put stuff in his bags, as Josh kept throwing things in.

When they finished, Mike and Josh disrobed for bed. They cuddled together, kissed, and gently caressed each other. "I think I owe you," Mike whispered, taking a hold of Josh's stiffening flesh. Josh moaned. "Don't feel obligated," Josh whispered back, "but don't stop." He mashed his lips to Mike and held him tight. Mike began to stroke Josh's member until it was full. Mike stretched it, stroked it, and squeezed it, causing moans and groans from his lover. When Josh shuddered the first time, Mike squeezed hard and snickered. "Don't you dare tease," Josh hissed through his teeth. Mike snickered again but ducked under the sheet. He attacked Josh's taut flesh causing Josh to jerk and hiss.

Mike grabbed Josh's balls with his free hand and gently massaged them. Mike felt Josh spasm and then Josh spewed hard into Mike's mouth. Mike mmed and sucked as Josh shot three more times. Josh's flesh softened and began to shrink. Mike sucked the rest of the spunk from his lover and then moved up to lie with him. Josh was laying blissfully, a smile on his face as he caught his breath. Mike moved to Josh and kissed him. Josh moaned and then gasped a little into Mike's mouth as Mike pushed some reserved come into Josh's mouth. Josh then moaned again as they played with the come with their tongues. Mike pulled back and they both swallowed. Josh smiled and leaned up, kissing Mike quickly before he laid back down. Mike cuddled to Josh's shoulder and they both drifted off to sleep.