All Comments on 'Roomies: The Trackmeet'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sounds like fun to me!

A nice easy read of people "doin' what comes natur'lly."

Well done, DJ

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Good fantasy.....but complete BS.

You see, I grew up in the '60's and I happen to know for a fact there was no such thing as sex during that time. The Sexual Revolution? Hah! No such animal.

Hey! Don't Bogart that joint, my friend. Pass it over to me. And roooooooooooollllll another one, just like the other one.

LMAO.

Regards,

C

rgraham666rgraham666over 17 years ago
Short and hot

Nice work as always, patricia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
As always, a great story

Nice character development, wonderful description of the sex, good plot - the usual for you in other words :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well done

This story has solid characters and very erotic situations. It's definitely true that hot stuff happens when people are trapped in the back of a bus. I can't wait for the next installment; keep up the good work, Patricia!

hammer17hammer17over 17 years ago
WOW I AM IMPRESSED

Once again patricia51, you have written another great story. However I would like to see more of this story. To the person that said that there wasn't sex like that in the 60's to them I say "Who cares it's just a fantasy story".

Paul

TE999TE999over 17 years ago
Another Winner

Exciting start to what will possibly be a long series (hint, hint). Impressive character development and a believeable story line ,as always. P51, you rock!

bieasyladybieasyladyalmost 14 years ago
nice very nice but...

I love to spoon with a woman or a man and love the feeling of them grinding on my ass. It seems as though that is the position they were in on the bus, perhaps if there is more written you could describe how one female was grinding hard but not noticeable on the others ass...I love stories that include that and tribbing. But all in all a great story had me wet and wanting to finger someone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous