Rooming with Mark Pt. 02

Story Info
The next morning.
2k words
4.72
13.8k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two things always happen when I go out drinking and get a hangover: I wake up super early, regardless of when I pass out, and my head feels like an overinflated tire waiting to explode. The next morning was no different. I woke up and my head was pounding. Once my eyes stopped straining against the light, I looked up at the clock and saw it was just after 6:00 a.m. FUCK!

As drunk as I was last night, I still remember everything that happened. All the kissing, undressing, grinding, and sucking. I was still laying naked in Mark's bed, but Mark was nowhere to be found. That can't be good. Was last night a mistake? Did he regret it? Oddly enough, I didn't. As shitty as I was feeling physically, I felt good about what we did. I've never fooled around with guys before, and never gave it much thought. But last night with Mark felt good. Felt almost natural. You know what the funny thing is? I didn't think about my ex at all when I was fooling around with Mark. Not once. I hope that's a good thing.

The only thing I regretted was this may have ruined things between us. I liked Mark. I really liked him. Even if we didn't fool around last night, I knew he and I would make good roommates and friends. Did we just screw all that up already?

My head was hurting more now than it was before thinking about all this. I decided to just try not to think about it and focus on finding food. A big breakfast always helped me with hangovers, so I took a fistful of Advil I had in my bag, got dressed, and started walking to the cafeteria. Luckily, they open early.

I was hoping to find Mark there, but I didn't see him. I just shrugged it off, trying not to think about it. I got a big breakfast: eggs, sausage, bacon, pancakes with syrup, and orange juice. I scarfed it down rather quickly and already started feeling a little better.

I looked at my phone and saw it was only a little after 8:00 a.m. I cleaned up my mess and headed back to my dorm to finish unpacking. Once I got in the room, I noticed Mark still wasn't here. I go right to my bags and start taking clothes out, trying not to think about him. After a few minutes, it's difficult to not think about him. Every time I turn to put my clothes in my closet, I see his bed, virtually untouched since last night. Since we kissed. Since I saw him naked. Since he took my hard cock in his mouth, and I took his cock into mine. My mouth was watering just thinking about his cock. My own cock was getting hard. Was I gay now? I threw the rest of my clothes into the closet. I quickly threw on my workout clothes. I still wasn't feeling 100%, but I had to get out of that room. I had to think of something else besides Mark.

As I leave, I see Sam heading down the hall toward me. He was still wearing the same clothes from last night. I guess all of us got lucky last night.

"Hey, G." Sam said.

I smile and say hey back. "I take it you stayed over?"

Sam had a big grin on his face. "Hell yeah, I did. Such a good night. And good morning." He then gave me a wink. Not very subtle, this one. "I guess Alan is still there sleeping it off."

"Nice." I replied. "Think you'll see her again or is this a one-time thing?"

"I guess I didn't tell you." He said, now looking me straight in the eyes. "I'm gay. I slept with a guy last night. As for seeing him again, I hope so. He seemed cool, and a great fuck."

I started thinking back on the party, and remembering Sam getting close to a guy. Now it makes sense. I felt dumb for not seeing it before.

"Oh, my bad." I replied. "I didn't know."

"No worries." He said reassuringly. "I usually tell people. I don't try to hide it. Especially now that I'm in college. Lots of curious guys looking to experiment, you know what I mean?"

He winked at me again, this time flashing a big smile at me. Was he flirting on me?

I smile back. "Yeah, I get it. By the way, have you seen Mark around?"

"Nope, sorry." He replied. "I'm just now getting in."

I was a bit let down. "Ah well. I'm sure he'll turn up at some point. I'm going to head to the gym for a bit. See you around?"

"Definitely." Sam said, giving me a warm smile as he passed me, our arms softly brushing up against each other.

That interaction had me a little stumped, but I quickly moved on. I head for the gym and get on the treadmill and just start running. It's the one thing I can do that will clear my mind absolutely. I don't think about Mark or Sam or my ex. I just run.

I run for a good 5 miles before I stop. I worked up a nice sweat. Since I was still not feeling myself, I decided not to do anything else and just head back to the dorm again.

I open the door to my room and step inside. I close the door behind me, but once I turn back into the room, I froze. Mark was sitting at the edge of my bed. It seemed like he was waiting for me to get back. I'm still standing there frozen as he looks up at me. He just has sort of a blank expression on his face. He didn't seem happy to see me, but he didn't seem mad either. He was hard to read right now.

Neither of us said anything. The tension was thick. We just stared at each other for what felt like the longest time before Mark stood up and slowly walked toward me. When he was within reach, Mark grabbed my face with both of his hands and gave me the most passionate, lust-filled kiss of my young life.

To say I was surprised was an understatement. But I adapted quickly. He wrapped his arms around my neck as I wrapped mine around his waist. We pulled each other in tight as our tongues wrestled. Any doubts or worries I had faded away as I melted into him. Alcohol wasn't doing this, not this time. We were both sober. It was clear we both wanted this, and neither of us were holding back now.

He stopped our kissing and pushed me onto my back on my bed. Mark immediately jumped on top of me and resumed his attack on my mouth. I opened my legs to him, grinding his clothed pelvis against mine. Our cocks were getting harder pushing against the restricting fabric. Oh, how I wanted him to be naked again.

Mark read my mind as he sat up and removed my shirt, then his. He bent down and planted hungry kisses all over my chest, moving to my nipples and ravaging them with his tongue. I moaned at his touch, craving more. His hand moved down to my shorts and he pulled them down to reveal my hard cock, leaking with pre-cum. He kissed his way down my chest, my abs, then didn't waste any time by engulfing the entire length of my hard cock all at once. The feeling was incredible. I didn't think I would taste very good after being sweaty from my run, but Mark didn't seem to care.

He wasn't going to stop, and I didn't want him to.

He was sucking and deepthroating my cock for several minutes before I felt my cum rising up my shaft. I wanted to warn him, but all I could get out were moans. I grabbed his head as I started cumming and filled his mouth with shot after shot of my load. He happily took it all. After I stopped cumming, he licked my cock clean, not wasting a single drop.

He finally slides my cock out of his mouth. Just as I'm about to return the favor, Mark slides my shorts all the way off, followed by my shoes and socks, and flips me over onto my stomach. I was confused at first, but then he spread my cheeks apart and I felt something warm and wet against my hole. I knew right away it was his tongue. This new sensation immediately started driving me crazy. This may have felt better than a blowjob. My moans were much louder than before, which only encouraged him to stick his tongue in deeper.

Mark got brave and started sliding his finger into my ass. All the saliva made it slide in easier, but it was still tight and it hurt a little. Once I got used to it, I hoped he would keep it in forever. It felt amazing. He slid it in and out, then added another finger. My moans were more like guttural, incoherent noises at this point. I felt only pleasure in every part of my body.

After a few minutes of fingering my ass, Mark stood up and removed the rest of his clothes. I knew what was coming, and I was ready. Up until today, I never played with my ass. But now I've had his tongue, his fingers and now I wanted his cock. I needed it. I ached for it.

Mark climbed back onto the bed, lining his cock with my tight, virgin ass. He slowly started pushing against the hole, eventually getting just the head in. It hurt, but I was determined. We both were. I let out deep breaths as Mark pushed another inch in. Then another. Then another. He was halfway in before he stopped. I got used to the feeling, relaxed my hole, and gave him a small nod from my peripheral and he continued inching his way into my ass. Once he got all the way in, he stayed there for a minute before slowly pulling out. Once he was almost all the way out, he slid all the way back in. After doing this a few times, the pain was gradually being replaced with pleasure. I stand corrected; THIS was better than the blowjob. Way better. This was becoming my new favorite thing.

My moans gave him the incentive to go a little faster now. He found a speed he liked and fucked my ass. I was loving it. Oh fuck, was I loving it.

Mark was pounding me for about 5 minutes before he pulled out and flipped onto my back. He spread my legs wide and slid his cock back into my ass where it belonged and started fucking me furiously. My moans were LOUD now. He bent down and kissed me, probably to shut me up, but I didn't care. I was in a state of complete euphoria and didn't care who knew it.

Mark kept this up for another 10 minutes before he grunted more than usual. I think was close to cumming. I brought my hands down and grabbed his ass, keeping his cock inside my ass. I didn't want his cum anywhere else besides deep inside me. He must've had the same thought, because he wasn't stopping or trying to pull out. He kept fucking me for another 30 seconds before I felt his hot cum shoot deep inside my tight ass. The feeling was simply indescribable. To say it felt good wouldn't come close.

Once Mark stopped cumming and calmed down, he collapsed on top of me. After catching our breath for a few seconds, he sat his head up and gave me a soft kiss. I returned the kiss. We finished the kiss and he laid his head on my shoulder and we stayed embraced like that. I was slowly stroking his back, his cock still in my ass.

Thanks for reading, everyone! This is part 2 of my Mark series. I hope you're all enjoying it so far. I'll start part 3 shortly. Hopefully I can pump these out on a semi-regular basis. Let me know what you think in the comments!