All Comments on 'Rooming with Mark Pt. 02'

by WillSuckYou

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
GybbsGybbsover 1 year ago

Definitely! Keep pumpin' 'em out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Getting HOTTER and HOTTER! Really hope you can pump these out on a semi-regular basis. That way I'll be pumping on a semi-regular basis as well. Can't wait for part 3, great job so far. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What happened to Mark? Did he have to be alone and think over what he had done? I'm glad he came back and they got together again. I'm still thinking Mark would look handsome and manly with a smattering of sexy dark chest hair for that gorgeous teen-age manly body!

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

You definitely have my attention! Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There really needs to be some communication between these two. They are both obviously into it but they need to be articulate in expressing what they want as to not ruin their friendship. If the both want a real relationship then that is great and I’d love to read about it. If it’s just sex, I’d love to read that too. But they both need to be on the same page so as to not confuse and hurt each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unfortunately the lack of communication makes this all quite boring.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 1 year ago

Much Hotter than chap 1. Wish I could give it more that 5 stars.

seatacguy21seatacguy21over 1 year ago

Moved a little bit too fast. Try a bit more buildup

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillSuckYou@WillSuckYou
Here to show off some stories. I take any helpful criticism or feedback and use it to improve future stories. I only ask you don't be mean to me or others. We're all here to enjoy ourselves. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to message me.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES