Rooming with Mark Pt. 03

Story Info
Mark and G get on the same page.
1.3k words
4.58
7.8k
6

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to stay like that forever. Embracing Mark, my ass filled with his cock. But we knew we had to stop eventually. I hope we could do it again, but time will tell. We still haven't talked about any of this yet. This is all new territory for me, and I have no idea where Mark stands. So before this happened again, and that's if it does, I have to talk to him about it. But I was drenched in sweat from my run before I got back to the dorm, and the great sex didn't help any (not that I'm complaining.) I needed to clean up before anything else.

So after a few more blissful minutes, I spoke up for the first time since last night. "I don't know about you, but I could use a shower."

"Yeah, that's a good idea." Mark replied.

Mark sat up, pulled his cock out. It made feel empty, but it had to happen. We both stood out of bed and got dressed. We just put on loose shorts and shirts and grabbed our toiletries and towels. Before we stepped out, Mark spoke up.

"I'd like to shower with you, but maybe we should go to separate stalls. In case someone else comes in."

I won't lie, I was a little bummed, but I knew he was right. "Yeah, probably best." Was all I replied.

We walked out of our room and we saw more students were starting to show up, bringing their stuff into the dorms. The halls were packed. When we made it to the bathroom, there were already about 8 or 10 guys in here. Some already taking showers. Definitely a good call to shower separately.

The bathroom was surprisingly spacious. There were alot of shower stalls. A bunch of solo stalls, some for 2 people, several for 4, and two big communal stalls for 8 people. Mark and I picked some available solo stalls and started showering.

I was lathering up with my soap when my brain started to wonder to Mark. I wasn't sure how to feel, honestly. Don't get me wrong, I liked what happened, obviously. But did that make me gay? Is he gay now? Are we a couple? Is he going to insist we take it to the next level before we keep doing this? Am I willing to do that? Are we going to keep doing this at all? Are we just doing the typical "experimenting" one does in college?

I had to stop this thought train before it derailed and crashed. I came to the realization that I can wonder and question all I'd like, but I won't get anywhere until I talk to Mark about this. And that's exactly what I was going to do.

I finished washing up and stepped out of the shower. I wrapped myself in the towel and headed to my room. When I stepped in, I saw Mark was already inside and dressed. I must've been showering longer than I thought. I walked past him to my closet and grabbed some clothes. I removed my towel and got dressed. I wasn't going to be shy about being naked around Mark. It doesn't matter if we continue whatever we're doing or not, he's already seen me naked. No point in trying to cover up. I won't lie though, the thought of him looking at me naked was getting me half hard. All I wanted to do was jump on top of him and fuck his hot ass like he did me, but I knew I couldn't. Not just yet, I hope.

Mark spoke up. "I'm starving. Do you want to head to the cafeteria?"

I look at my phone and noticed it was after 1:00. I was pretty hungry, but I had to take care of something first. I slip my shirt over my head and reply, "Yeah, I'm pretty hungry. But first, can we talk? About everything?"

Mark looked surprised at first, then relieved. "Oh. Uh, yeah, we probably should."

I sat next to him on his bed. "For starters, where did you go? I was up at 6:00 and you were already gone."

"Yeah, sorry about that." Mark answered. "I woke up after a few hours and couldn't go back to sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about what we did. So I when I felt sober enough, I went for a drive. It helps me think."

Okay, that makes sense I guess." I said. "I've sort of been doing the same thing all morning. I went for a run to clear my head, but other than that, I've just been thinking about us."

"Yeah, me too. I've just been driving and thinking. About what we did, what it meant, where we go from here. I came back this morning to talk to you about all this, to see how you felt about it. But once I saw you, all I wanted to do was grab you and kiss you." I could see Mark's cock growing in his shorts, which only made mine grow as well. The urge to jump on him and ravage him came back, but I fought it. I wanted to stay on topic. I had to.

Mark paused to look at me and ask me something, "I have to ask. Have you done that before?"

I could actually feel myself blushing a little. What was this boy doing to me?

"No. I've never been with a guy before last night. Never gave it a serious thought before, honestly."

Mark looked surprised. "I never would have guessed. I've actually.....never done that before last night either."

To say I was surprised would be an understatement. I couldn't believe it. "Bullshit. There's no way last night was your first time."

"I'm serious, G." Mark insisted. "I've been curious, but never followed through. I didn't think I'd ever be with a guy, but after meeting you and getting to know you, something changed I guess." Mark seemed embarrassed now, looking down at the ground. "I liked you the moment I saw you."

I lifted his head up and looked into his eyes. "Don't be embarrassed. I felt the same thing yesterday. I still do. I'm happy and giddy when I'm around you, and it's the first time I haven't thought of my ex in months. That has to mean something."

Mark didn't seem embarrassed anymore. In fact, he smiled at me. I can't resist that damn smile. I smiled back before I leaned in and kissed him. Now that everything was out in the open, now that I know how he truly feels, this was the best kiss we've had so far. It had meaning and depth. It was real. It was wonderful. I'm still not sure what is going to happen with me and Mark. Whether we're going to start dating, or we just stay fuck buddies. Or maybe this will crash and burn like the Hindenburg. But no matter where this road takes us, I'm confident we're both willing to chance it and find out. Together.

Thank you guys for reading Part 3! Sorry this took so long. I've been having internet issues the last few weeks, so I haven't been able to upload any stories. But there's a silver lining: I'm uploading Part 4 at the same time! It should be up at the same time as this story, if not a day or two later depending when the story gets approved and uploaded.

Also, thank you all for the feedback from the previous entries. And don't worry, I was well aware of the lack of communication between G and Mark in Part 2. I wrote it like that intentionally. My original plan was to bring it all out in the open in this chapter, which is why this one doesn't have any real action in it (sorry about that, by the way. Remember, I'm trying to tell a story as well as turn you on.) But don't worry, it picks up in Part 4 and beyond. So let me know what you think in the comments. Thanks again!