Rooming with Mark Pt. 04

Story Info
Mark and G move forward.
2k words
4.79
7.7k
10

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, I couldn't get enough of Mark's lips. Somehow soft and rough at the same time. And such a good kisser too. I was officially addicted. My cock wanted to keep going, but my stomach intervened. My hunger was outweighing my lust and I wasn't liking it.

I broke the kiss momentarily and said, "Didn't you want food a minute ago?

"Oh yeah, totally forgot for a second." Mark laughed. "Let's go."

Mark and I sat up and readjusted ourselves, trying to conceal our hardening cocks. We stepped out into the still-packed hallway and headed outside toward the cafeteria.

Once we got inside, we grabbed trays and plates and just started stacking mountains of food onto the plates. I guess gay sex really works up an appetite. We got our food and found a free table and just started wolfing it down. After several minutes of eating in silence, we finished and laid back in our chairs, fulfilled and satisfied.

Mark spoke up, but making sure to keep his voice low enough for only me to hear, "Let me ask you something. Did I go too far earlier? When I...went behind you?"

I knew what he was talking about, obviously. "Not at all. I wasn't expecting it at all. But once you started, I didn't want you to stop."

Mark smiled. "Even when I fucked you?"

I smiled back. "Especially when you fucked me. I think I liked it more than the blowjob"

"Really?" Mark asked. "That didn't hurt?"

"Oh no, it did." I replied. "Don't get me wrong, by the way. I LOVE when you suck me off, but once I got used to you inside me, it felt amazing. Best thing you've done yet."

Mark looked a little proud of himself, and he should be. "Good to know."

I noticed Sam and Alan walk into the cafeteria. Sam had changed his clothes, but Alan was still wearing what he wore last night at the party. I wave to get their attention. Sam smiles and waves back. Once they got food, they joined us at our table. Mark and I were already finished eating, but we stuck around to chat.

"I see someone got lucky last night." Blurted out Mark.

"Sure did." Alan replied. "And she was fucking HOT, bro! You guys score last night too? I know Sam did."

"Nah, we just walked back to the dorm after a while to sleep it off." I replied, giving a sly look to Mark out of the corner of my eye.

Sam gave me a look and a cheeky smile. Did he know or was he just simply smiling? After that exchange in the hallway earlier, it's hard to tell if he's flirting with me or just simply being nice.

"Fucking lame!" Sam almost shouted. "You're in college now. It's time to get your dick wet!"

Good God, I thought. Mark and I laughed at that. If only he knew.

"I'll keep that in mind." Was all I managed to say.

"So, what are you guys doing today?" Mark asked.

Sam responded, "Well, I'm going into town to get some stuff for my dorm. Extra sheets, snacks, things like that. Then maybe a movie or something, not sure yet. What about you, Alan?

"Oh, I'm going to track down that girl again." Alan said. "She was a great lay. I'm loading up for round 2 right now."

We all chuckled at that.

Sam looked at me and Mark and asked, "What about you guys? Any special plans?" I swear he gave us a look when he asked that.

Mark and I looked at each other. I think we were both thinking the same thing, but we weren't going to say that.

Mark thought up something quickly and responded, "We were going to head to the gym. Work off this lunch."

"Cool." Was all Sam said. He stared at me for what felt like a few seconds before breaking eye contact. This couldn't be all in my head, right?

Once Sam and Alan finished eating, we all cleaned up and headed out of the cafeteria. Sam and Alan headed off on their own missions while Mark and I go back to our room. Once we get inside, I grab Mark's arm and turn him around and plant my lips on his once again. Like I said before, I was addicted.

Mark responded in kind, returning my kiss and shoving his tongue into my hungry mouth. I accepted gladly, wrestling our tongues together as our hands feel each other's bodies. Our cocks were growing, pressed against each other with the thin fabric separating them. I break the kiss and push him onto his bed, where it all began for us just the night before.

I threw my shirt over my head before joining Mark in his bed. I slip his shirt over his head before I kiss all over his chest. He throws his head back and moans, enjoying the feeling of my lips on his bare skin. I play with his nipples before I kiss my way down to his stomach. I rub his covered cock through his shorts as I lick and kiss his abs, driving him crazy. I grab his cock and grasp it through his shorts, making him jump.

I waste no more time as I pull his shorts down and off his legs, leaving him naked before me. Fuck, I couldn't get enough of his hot body. I grab the object of my desire and slide his whole length into my mouth. He definitely wasn't expecting that. He opened his mouth wide with surprise, but no sound came out. I kept his cock in my mouth, the head pushing against the back of my throat. He laid his head back and moaned rather loudly.

I sucked his cock like I wasn't going to suck it again. I went fast, then slow, then fast again. Switching from sucking and stroking to deepthroating again. I loved having his cock in my mouth. I'd keep it there forever if I could. Mark's hips were moving up and down with my motions. He grabbed my head and moaned loudly as he pumped his delicious cum into my warm mouth. I greedily swallowed as much as I could, taking everything he had to give me.

Once he finished, I'm sure he wanted to return the favor, but I had a favor to return first. I flipped Mark over, and before he had a chance to respond, I spread his cheeks wide and dove my tongue into his nice ass. It didn't taste bad like I thought it would. Or maybe it did but I was too horny to notice. I didn't care, I just wanted his ass.

Mark moaned, pushing his ass back against my tongue. I knew he'd like it as much as I did. I knew what I wanted to do, so I licked my finger, making sure to get it nice and wet. Then I slipped it into Mark's ass. He winced at first, but quickly got used to it.

"Keep going please. Oh fuck, this feels so good!" Mark pleaded in between moans.

I was happy to oblige as I stuck a 2nd finger in his tight ass. Mark pushed back against my fingers. I kept this going for a few minutes before Mark said the 3 words I've been dying to hear from him:

"Fuck me. Please."

I let out a wicked smile. Finally, I get to try out his ass now for real.

"Turn around." I said. "I need you to lube me up."

Mark didn't have to be told twice. He flipped himself around and slid his mouth over my hard cock, sucking it down into his throat. He made sure to leave plenty of saliva on my cock. As fucking fantastic as this felt, I had to stop him. I wanted that ass. I pulled him off me after my cock was nice and wet.

"How do you want to do it?" I ask.

"Let me sit on it." He replied.

I was all for it. I laid down on his bed. He straddled me and grabbed my cock as he slowly lowered himself. He carefully pushed the head into his tight ass, making him wince. But that wasn't going to stop him. He kept going, taking inch by inch of my cock inside him. He managed to get it all in and sat there for a minute, getting used to it. His tight, virgin ass surrounding my cock was incredible.

"Just breathe. Relax." I said trying to help him.

He nodded and breathed slowly. I could feel his ass relax and loosen a bit. He slowly moved up, then back down again. He didn't wince as much that time. He repeated the motions, wincing less and moaning a little more. Then after going up and down a few more times, he didn't wince at all. Only moans were coming out of him now.

He was bouncing on my cock now, picking a good speed and sticking with it. I moved my hips with him, moaning with him. And seeing his hard cock bouncing up and down, leaking pre-cum and slapping against his abs as he rode me was the hottest thing ever.

He bent down and kissed me, moaning into my mouth. I return the kiss, grabbing his ass and squeezing. After a few more minutes of this, I grab his back and hold him close as I flip him over so I'm on top, never taking my cock out of his ass.

He opens his legs wide, allowing me to slide in further. I prop myself up and start pounding his wonderful ass. His moans are practically screams now. I'm coherent enough to know more people are in the hallway than before, so I place my hand over his mouth to keep him quiet. Mark was so overwhelmed with pleasure from my cock in his ass, he didn't even try to keep it down. He just kept moaning loudly, muffled against my hand.

We kept this up for another 10 minutes before Mark came all over his stomach, some of it landing all the way up to his upper chest. Seeing that sent me over the edge as I shot my load deep into his hot ass, making us both moan together.

Once I stopped cumming and came down from my high, I collapsed on top of Mark, his cum sticking to both our stomachs now. We both try to catch our breath.

"You were right." Mark said. "That was so much better than a blowjob."

We both laughed at that. I look at him and kiss him softly. He kisses me back. I don't think I've ever enjoyed kissing anyone as much as I enjoyed kissing Mark. Not even my ex.

I pull out of Mark's ass and lay down with him in bed, cuddling against him. He moves his back into me, embracing the cuddle. I wrap my arms around him and pull him in close. This didn't feel weird at all. It felt right. Like we were meant to do this.

"So." Mark said, "I guess we're doing this, huh?"

"I guess so." I replied. "Still not sure what this is, to be honest."

"Me neither." Mark said. He turned his head enough to look at me. "But whatever this is, I like it."

I smiled at him. "Me too." Then we kissed again for a few moments before laying our heads against the pillow and drifted off to sleep, holding each other tightly.

Thanks for reading Part 4, guys! I have 1 or 2 more chapters in mind, then that may be it for the Mark series. I'll have to see how long each part will be after I finish writing it. Who knows, it could be split into more chapters like my Walker finale was. I'm working on it now, and I'll post it as soon as I feel it's ready.

As for the future after the Mark series, I'm not 100% sure yet. I'm hoping to write at least 1 more new series before stopping. I'm also trying to write a book right now (a non-sexual one if you could believe it) so my attention will be on that. But I'm determined to not leave all of you hanging if possible. If I have one more series in me, I will absolutely let all of you know. In the meantime, let me know what you guys think in the comments. Thanks again and enjoy!